Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom kissed me again. And again. Several times as she continued fucking me.

"God, I needed that," she whispered. "Thank you, son. I needed that."

I took her cheeks in my hands and kissed her back. "You're welcome, mom."

"Call me mommy while I fuck you," she smiled. Her eyes closed as she tossed her head back. "God, I forgot what it was like to fuck a teenager. Your cock is still hard, baby. Fuck your mommy again."

She squealed as I grabbed her waist and rolled us over. I was now on top of her. I propped myself up on my hands and looked into her eyes and smiled as I pushed in and out of her.

"Baby, this is so fuckin wrong, ya know," she said smiling at me. "You shouldn't be fucking your mommy."

"You're the adult, mommy," I said as I continued sliding in and out. "Do you want me to stop?"

"God, no, sweetie," she said. "Fuck your mommy. Please, fuck your mommy. You make me feel good again. I need this. I need you."

We fucked until the wee hours of the morning. She made me cum three times before I wilted. How many times did I make her cum? I don't know. We lost count.

As I laid on top of her, my wilting cock still embedded inside her, I leaned in and kissed her softly. "I love you, mom," I said. After a short pause, I added, "And I love mommy too."

Her arms were around me, holding me. "I love you too, son," she whispered. "Go to sleep, you dirty, sick little perv."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

My baby boy fell asleep in my arms, naked, on top of me. I lay motionless for several minutes enjoying the sound of his breathing, the feel of his naked skin. His cock remained inside me for several minutes before slipping out. I felt his cum gush out of my pussy, down my ass, and soon I was lying in a pool of our love.

I thought of my late husband. I felt a twinge of guilt. I felt the need to apologize to him.

'Glen, my love. If you're watching, I'm sorry for betraying your love with our son.'

Was it my imagination or did he answer me?

'Diana, my love,' his voice answered me. 'I am watching. That was the most beautiful I've seen you since I left.'

'Is that really you, Glen?" I asked.

'Yes, babe, it's me," he answered.

Tears formed and slowly traced lines down the sides of my face. 'Oh, honey, I soiled our love.'

Glen appeared in front of me. His hair was wild as usual. Unshaved. Manly. 'No, baby, you shared your love with me.'

I reached out and rested my palm on his cheek. 'Can you forgive me?' I pleaded.

He put his hand over mine. 'There's nothing to forgive,' he said as he softly kissed me.

I pulled him tightly as I kissed him back. Our bodies came together as we kissed. I moaned. He moaned. He was making love to me.

"Oh, my love. I have missed this," I said as I felt him slowly sliding in and out of me.

"Mmmm, it feels so good," he replied. "I love you; you know that?"

"Oh, God, yes. I love you," I answered. "You always make me feel so good." I pulled him harder, deeper into me.

"Oh, mom. You're amazing," he said.

"Oh, baby. Never stop making love to me," I moaned. "You feel so good insid ..."

I opened my eyes. "Chance?"

He smiled. "Who were you expecting?" he asked.

I flushed and turned red. I laughed. "That's funny," I said.

"Well? You seem a bit surprised." He continued pushing in and out slowly. God, it felt heavenly.

"When did I fall asleep," I asked.

"I dunno," he answered. "I woke up and you were pushing your hips into mine. I was still inside you and have just been going along for the ride."

"Mmmm, I'm happy you're here," I whispered and kissed him softly.

"You were dreaming about dad, weren't you?" he asked.

I felt that twang of guilt again. I lowered my eyes. "Yeah, I was." My eyes welled up again.

"I know you miss him. I'm so sorry. Do you want me to stop? Want me to leave?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes. "Oh, no, no. I want you right where you are, sweet boy," I answered. "Make love to me."

"You sure, mom?" his eyes probing for my doubts.

I was still holding his face in my hands. I kissed him softly again. "Yes, baby boy. I'm sure. Make love to me and let your cum flow through my body. I need you."

I closed my eyes as my lovely son took his time and made passionate love to me. I felt the presence and love of my late husband as my son moved with such grace, tenderness, and love.

He worked silently but with determination. I felt him quicken his pace and knew he was getting close. I began to encourage him.

"Chance, baby, fill me with your cum. I need your cum, baby. Please cum in me," I pleaded.

In just a few strokes, my son was again filling me with his beautiful cum. I held him tight as he convulsed and writhed. I felt his warm seed as he pushed it into the depths of my being.

I rubbed his back and head. I kissed his forehead as he laid on me. Without a word, he fell asleep again.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

I opened my eyes. It was morning. The sun was bright, and I had to shield my eyes. I looked around, confused and unsure where I was. It took a few minutes for things to register. I rolled over to check on mom, but she wasn't there. My cock throbbed when I started to recall the events of the evening. I reached down to stroke it.

"OW! Shit," I cried out when my hand pushed on my bladder. "Damn, I need to piss like a racehorse."

I got up and found my PJ bottoms and pulled them on. I opened the bedroom door slowly and peeked out as if I was making a walk-of-shame at the college dorm to get back to my room. The coast was clear so I tippy-toed to my room and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. It took a bit of coaxing to get a good stream. My cock was hard as a rock so trying to pee was a gymnastic feat.

While peeing, I noticed my cock and pubes were crusted with dried cum. That didn't make peeing any easier as the memories of the night was keeping my cock at full attention. I finally stepped into the shower and pissed down the drain. I turned the water on and rinsed it out.

When I finished, I wondered where mom had wandered off to. I pulled my PJ bottoms back up and stepped into the hall. I stopped for a moment and listened. I could hear activity coming from downstairs. It sounded like she was cooking and singing. I haven't heard mom sing in quite a while.

I quietly sneaked down the stairs and peeked around the corner. Mom was standing with her back to me at the stove. I didn't recognize the tune she was humming but my mind was focused elsewhere. Namely, on my mom's ass.

Mom's ass was swaying to the beat of whatever song she was humming as she stirred whatever she was cooking. Her bare ass. She had tied an apron on so her entire backside was exposed as well as her side boobs. God damn, she looked sexy as hell.

My cock, which hasn't been flaccid all morning, was now, again, fully erect. I pulled the drawstring on my PJ bottoms, slipped my thumbs in the waistband, and pushed them down. When they bunched at my ankles, I kicked them off my feet.

I slowly, and quietly walked over behind her. I reached around and grabbed her tits as my cock made contact with her ass. Then the rest of our bodies melted together.

"OOOOH!" mom squealed with a giggle. "Good morning, my sexy sleepyhead," she said with some enthusiasm.

I kissed her cheek. "Good morning, mom," I said. "What Jamaican?" I asked as I humped her ass and fondled her breasts.

"I'm making my baby boy's favorite breakfast," she breezed. "Would you like something too?" she chuckled.

"Sounds great," I said. I slid lower and pushed my cock between her legs. She spread her legs a bit to accommodate me.

"Ooooo," she purred. "Somebody woke up with a point to make."

"Mmmmm, I guess I did," I replied.

"Well, speak up or shut up," she said.

She reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock, and positioned it at her entrance. I slid in easily.

"Oh, my, my, my, my," she moaned. "I've missed having a good cock in me."

I pushed in and pulled out a few times.

"Don't burn my food, mom," I said while pumping in and out.

"Mmmm, your ... what?" she cooed while she continued to stir the scrambled eggs.

After a few minutes of fucking her, I realized she wasn't paying enough attention to either me or the food. I turned off the burner, moved the pan to a cool spot, and turned our bodies to a different countertop to avoid getting burned.

"Oh, God, thank you, baby," she muttered. "I was having a hard time with that."

She reached behind her and grabbed my ass and pulled me harder into her wet pussy. She matched my thrusts creating a loud slapping sounds as my pelvis met her ass.

"You lovin this cock fucking you, mommy?" I said, pounding her.

"Oh fuck, yes, I love you hard cock inside me," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mommy."

I grunted and snorted as I pounded my cock into her willing cunt. She screamed and yelled until we both started to cum. I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto my cock as I rocketed stream after stream of cum into her. She eagerly took every drop.

After a few minutes, my cock retreated and slid out, wilted and spent. My cum followed, some dripping on the floor while some oozed down her legs.

"Mmmmm, I love your cum in me, baby," she purred. "Do you love cumming in your mommy?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. "You're fucking sexy, mommy."

"I'll bet you say that to all your mommies," she teased.

"Nope," I said. "So far, you're the only one."

She turned and kissed me. "So far, eh?" she said and playfully slugged my arm. "Make some toast and I'll finish the eggs."

"You need a towel or something for ...?" I asked pointing to her nethers.

"My ... what?" she teased.

"Well, um ... you have my ... um ... cum running down your legs."

"Mmmmm hmm," she smiled. "I love your cum running down my legs."

I smiled back then busied myself with the toast. I set the table for two, got some OJ and jam from the fridge, and sat down to wait for mom and the eggs.

She brought the eggs over, sat them on the table, untied the apron and threw it on the counter, and sat next to me.

"Son, we need to talk," she said. Panic struck my heart.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

I have another chapter but I'm still trying to decide whether to leave the story as is or add more. Please leave me some feedback with your opinion. If you would like the story to continue, give me a brief idea of how you see this moving forward. Thank you.

Thank you for reading. Please rate and leave a comment.