Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flustered, I looked up at her. "Hungry? I can make you something."

"No, no. You watch your game. But thank you for the snack last night," she said. "You really are a sweet boy," she said and leaned in to kiss my forehead again. She kept her hand in place and I was disappointed not to get another glimpse of her tits.

"You're welcome, mom. You deserve to relax today," I said.

"You know what? You're right. I'm going to go grab something to eat, take it to my room and be a lounge lizard today. I may not come out of my room for the rest of the day."

I smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a good plan. If you need anything, let me know."

"You're a sweet boy," she said again.

"Love ya, mom," I said with a wink.

"Love you too," she said as she disappeared into the kitchen. I heard her futzing around for a bit then she was up the stairs and gone.

True to her word, I didn't see her for the rest of the afternoon.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

At around six o'clock, I made myself some food. I thought mom might like something to eat. I knocked lightly on her door. I could hear her TV.

"Yes," she answered.

Through the door, I asked, "You hungry? Want me to make you something?"

"No, honey, I'm fine. I have things to eat in here but thank you for thinking about me."

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything," I replied.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I woke up early in the afternoon. I tried to doze but my body wouldn't allow it. I kicked the blankets off and stretched my entire body out on the king-size bed. I felt free. For the first time in years, I slept peacefully, soundly, and entirely naked. I don't know why. It just felt good.

My mind, normally ablaze and active in the morning, was pleasantly relaxed. I turned the radio on. I laughed when the first lyrics I heard was,

** Today I don't feel like doing anything

** I just wanna lay in my bed

** Don't feel like picking up the phone

** So leave a message at the tone

** Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything

** Nothing at all

I threw my arms above my head and stretched. I ran my fingers through my hair. My hands came to rest on my chest at the rise of my breasts. I lay there for a moment and listened to the song. I started moving my body to the beat. God, I felt wonderful.

I closed my eyes and thought about my sweet boy. My pussy tingled. My breasts tightened and my nipples became erect. I ran my hands down and rubbed my nipples softly. I moaned as my hands passed over my sensitive areolas. My left hand remained as my right slowly slithered down past my belly button and found my pussy. I bypassed my clit and rubbed the length of my vagina. I could feel the heat radiating from my womanhood. I parted the lips and felt my wetness.

I lost track of time as I listened to music and slowly brought myself to a few small orgasms. I tried to think of my late husband or even Barry, but my thoughts kept returning to Chance. I finally stopped trying and enjoyed the feelings. Fantasy isn't wrong.

I left my room only once to gather food and snacks to sustain me through the day and the rest of the night. Chance took away any stress I may have felt by doing all my Saturday cleaning. When I returned to my room, I planned to hibernate until the next morning.

I was watching a movie and lost track of time. I must have dozed off. When I opened my eyes, the movie was over, and everything was dark. I looked at the clock. "Nine twenty-eight?" I muttered to myself. "Damn, I slept for a while." I turned the TV back on and settled in on a silly sitcom.

Just before ten o'clock, with the TV playing softly, I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," I called out.

The door opened. "Hi, mom. Everything okay? I haven't seen or heard from you all day."

Involuntarily, I stretched and yawned. I looked at the clock. "God is it ten o'clock already?" I asked. He nodded. "Wow. Where has this day gone?"

"Did you have a good, relaxing day?" he asked.

"Mmmmm," I purred and stretched again. "It was wonderful. Thank you for doing my work for me. You're a sweet boy. I'm lucky to have you. I love you so much."

"You deserve a relaxing day, mom," he smiled. "I appreciate all you do for me. And Gayle. You're a great mom. I love you too."

I smiled at him again. "Come give me a hug." I slid off the bed to stand and held my arms out. He walked over and hugged me. It started as a mom hug, but it lingered. I had my arms around his neck and held him tight.

'Oh God,' I thought as I felt his cock start to grow. It grew quickly. He seemed relieved when I finally broke the hug. But I didn't let him go. I simply pulled back and extended my arms. Our bodies were fully connected from the waist down. His growing cock was now pushing into my pussy.

"Oh son, I love you so much. Good night." I leaned in and kissed the end of his nose. "Now, off with you."

I released him. He watched as I climbed back onto the bed. He turned quickly and went to his room.

I smiled. An evil smile. I was enjoying his torment. I wondered if I was pushing him too far. Guilty feelings invaded my peaceful mind. I realized I owed him an apology.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

I entered my room. My mind was racing. "What the hell is she doing to me?" I mumbled. I got undressed and slid into bed. I didn't know what to think. 'Is she trying to wear me down?' I wondered. 'Does she want to have sex with me? If she doesn't, she needs to stop this behavior.'

I was aroused but I was conflicted. I've never thought of mom in a sexual way until last week. Now I can't get her out of my mind. She's very sexy and any man would be lucky to have her; in the sack or otherwise.

I wanted to masturbate but the guilt was overpowering the arousal. I simply lay in my bed, playing with my limp dick. Frustrated. Horny. Wanting to fuck my mom. Feeling guilty for having such thoughts.

Suddenly, the silence was broken. "Chance, honey."

I started to answer but my throat was dry. My voice came out in a squeak. I took a drink of water. "Yeah, mom?"

"Could you come in here for a minute?" she hollered.

"Sure," I answered.

I got up and pulled on some pajama bottoms. Nothing else. What did it matter? I'm limp.

I went to her room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. I closed the door and leaned against it.

"Sweetie," she started, "I need to apologize to you."

"For what, mom?" I asked as if I didn't know.

She knew I knew. She gave me that look. "I think you know, son."

I nodded.

"You know, last week when you ... attacked me, I was so shocked and appalled. I didn't tell you this but when I came back to my room, I nearly called the police."

Now my shock was in my face. "The police?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, son. You attacked and assaulted me," she said matter-of-factly.

She had a point. I nodded my agreement.

"I was so happy that you apologized," she smiled. "But I didn't think it was fair to let you get away with it. I ... retaliated. I've been being aggressive with you and I want you to know I'm sorry for doing that."

I nodded again. "Yeah, mom, you've done some things that have shocked me," I admitted. "As enjoyable as it was, I hope it's over. I've felt so guilty."

"Me too, son. Me too," she admitted. "And it is over. Can you forgive me ... for the retaliation?"

"Of course, mom," I answered.

She smiled again. Then it turned awkward as we both stared at each other with a goofy smile on our faces.

"Come give your mommy a hug," she said as she stood up and opened her arms. Her robe opened a touch and exposed some cleavage. She didn't seem to notice. I walked over and hugged her. She kissed my cheek. "I love you, Chance."

"I love you mom," I answered.

When she pulled away, the robe was now fully open. It had parted about four inches. I couldn't see her nipples, but her breasts, stomach, and crotch were exposed to me. I couldn't help but stare.

Mom took my chin and lifted my eyes to hers. "Are we good, son?" she asked.

"We're good, mom," I said, wondering if she had any idea her robe was open.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

Chance put his hands on my shoulders. He leaned down and kissed me. Just a peck. When he pulled away, I looked into his eyes. What I saw frightened and excited me.

He suddenly pulled my robe off my shoulders, down to my waist, then pulled it tight behind me. My arms were still in the sleeves which resulted in my hands being tied behind my back. I was fully exposed to his stare and could do nothing about it.

"CHANCE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed in shock.

He twisted the robe tightly around my hands and held it with one hand. I struggled to free myself. I couldn't. His free hand came around and roughly kneaded my breasts. I again tried to fight my way out of my restraint.

"CHANCE? WHAT? STOP THIS!" I yelled at him.

He looked me in the eyes. Lust had taken him over. "I'm tired of your teasing. I'm gonna fuck you, mom."

"THE HELL YOU ARE!" I shouted. I tried to pull my arms out. I couldn't. I tried to kick him. It was futile.

"Calm down, mom," he said in a soft voice. He reached down and pushed his PJ bottoms off his hips, down his knees, and kicked them off.

I gasped when I saw his hard cock. "Oh, my God, Chance," I whimpered. "Please don't do this." I peeled my eyes away from his beautiful cock and looked desperately into his eyes. "Chance," I whispered, "please stop before this is completely out of hand."

He smiled and lifted me onto the bed, laying me gently on my back, never loosening his grip on my robe. I tried to roll away from him. I couldn't. I closed my legs as tight as I could. All for naught. He spread my legs and positioned his body between them.

I continued to fight. My mind was racing with fear. My body, however, was a mass of nerve endings, all firing at once, and focused in my pussy. I could feel my juices overflowing.

I began fighting a battle on two fronts; physical and emotional. I physically struggled to free myself and yet, I was hoping he'd fuck me like a porn star.

He tried to kiss me a few times but my thrashing about made it near impossible. He began sliding down my body. He lavished kisses on my neck, shoulders, and breasts. God, it felt so good. And so wrong.

"Chance. No. Please, no. No, baby. Please stop," I begged him. My body betrayed my words. While my mouth was saying "NO", my body was begging for him to fuck me.

He slid further down my body until he was face-to-face with my gleaming, wet pussy. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your pussy looks so yummy," he said. "Mind if I eat you?"

I nearly passed out with excitement. In my head, I yelled, 'YES! YES! EAT ME! FUCK YES! EAT ME!' My mouth yelled, "NO, SON! PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE STOP!"

He listened to my inner voice and lapped at my clit. I gasped and my head flew back.

"OH GOD!" I gasped. I pulled my head back up and looked down at him. "No, son. Please stop," I pleaded with him in a whisper. "Please ... Oh, my God, please, baby. Stop."

He lapped again. My eyes closed as waves of pleasure washed over me. "OH, FUCK! YES!" blurted from my mouth.

"You like that, mommy?" he asked.

"Oh, God," I gasped again. "Mommy? You're twisted, Chan ... OOOOOH FUCK!" He sucked my clit before I could finish the sentence.

"Mommy, do you like that?" he asked again.

I couldn't lie. "Yes, son. God forgive me. Yes, I love it. But please, this is wrong. Please stop."

He ignored my pleas and dove into my hungry pussy. My hips bucked into his face as he masterfully ate me. I could do nothing but fuck his face as he ate me. My language both betrayed me and begged for more.

"OH FUCK, YES! NO, SON, PLEASE STOP! SON! OH GOD, YES! OH FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE STOP!"

Suddenly, the dam burst. I screamed in ecstasy as my pussy exploded and my cum started gushing. I felt it splash my legs and feet. I looked down and watched in amazement. Chance had backed away and watched with intrigue as my pussy squirted cum in every direction.

I was so far gone I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore. I felt completely helpless and yet, that helplessness was making me more sensitive to every touch of my son's body on mine.

Chance stopped eating me but enjoyed fingering my clit. He then started sliding back up my body laying kisses over my stomach, breasts, and neck along the way. He looked me in the eyes.

"You want to taste yourself on me?" he asked.

"No," I answered as I nodded weakly.

He moved his mouth close to mine and stopped. "Go ahead," he instructed.

I couldn't believe that I stuck out my tongue and began licking around his mouth. I moaned my approval as I tasted my cum on his mouth and lips. Then he kissed me, deep, hard, passionate. He ground his cock into my pussy. I nearly exploded again.

"Whaddaya want now, mommy?" he asked as he pushed his cock up through the outer folds of my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure. "Do it," I said.

"Do what, Mommy?" he said teasing me with words while his cock was burrowing through my cleft. "Remember, I told you that you would beg for it. Are you begging?"

"OH, MY GOD! STOP TEASING ME! PUT IT IN! PLEASE, PUT IT IN!" I was nearly crying.

"Put what in?" he whispered calmly in my ear. "The vibrator? The dildo?"

"Please, don't make me," I begged, wanting his cock so badly. "Don't make me say it."

"You have a choice," he whispered.

"GOD DAMN YOU," I yelled. "PLEASE PUT IT IN ME!"

He pulled his head up and looked me in the eyes. 'FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE,' I screamed in my mind. I knew he wasn't going to give in. I needed his cock in my pussy. My body was aching for his cock. I could no longer deny it.

"Chance, honey," I said, trying to channel any dignity I had remaining into what I was about to say, "God, baby, please, son, I want your cock in my cunt. Please, son, fuck me. Fuck your mother. Push that hard cock into my hungry pussy and fuck me. PLEASE!"

"You want my cock?" he whispered in my ear.

"God, yes, son. Please," I whimpered.

"Then take it," he said as he rolled us over, pulling me on top of him. He reached around with his other hand and unwound my robe, freeing my hands. He tossed the robe to the side of the bed.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

"If you want my cock, I want you to take it freely, mom," I said looking into her eyes.

She put her hands on either side of my head and raised herself to look at me. She pushed her pussy into my cock a few times. Her hair was a mess around her face. She took one hand and pushed it out of her eyes.

"I do want your cock," she panted. "But son, this is wrong." She pushed against my cock again. "You dirty little brat. You dirty, fuckin brat." She continued pushing her pussy into my cock. I pushed back.

"I know it's wrong, mom," I said.

"Mommy," she replied.

"What?"

"Call me mommy you little shit," she said still dry humping my cock.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"That's right," she said. "Call me mommy you fuckin little brat. You want me to fuck you?"

I was taken aback by her sudden change. "Y-y-y-yes, mom, I ..."

"MOMMY!" she scolded. "Do you want MOMMY to fuck you, you little shit?"

She sat up, putting her full weight on my cock. She slid backward, reached down, took my cock in her hands and held it tight against her gash as she rocked forward and back on it. God, I wanted to be inside her. The look in her eyes was almost evil.

"Do you want your cock in your mommy?" she asked. I could only stare at her in disbelief. "You want your mommy's hot, wet cunt wrapped around your cock, son?"

I was so transfixed on the pleasure of her pussy and hands on my cock, and how hot her words were, I couldn't formulate an answer. All I could do was moan her name.

"Mommy," I moaned.

"That's right, son," she seethed. "Do you want mommy to fuck you? Do you want mommy's slick, wet pussy sliding up and down your hard cock?"

"Mommy. Oh, fuck, mommy."

She lifted and positioned my head at her entrance. I tried to push my cock into her. She wouldn't allow it.

"Mommy, please," I was able to muster.

"Please what?" she whispered in a smile. "Please, you want mommy to fuck you?" she asked as she went back to humping my cock with her pussy lips. "Do you want your mommy bouncing up and down on your dirty, fuckin cock?"

"Yes, mommy, please," I moaned. "Mommy."

"You want your cock in your mommy, you fuckin pervert creep?" she said as she, again, placed my head at her entrance.

I tried again to push into her. She denied me. At this point, I would have fucked a knothole.

"Mommy," I said, voice trembling.

She pushed down ever so slightly. My head was nearly inside.

"If you want mommy to fuck you, you'll have to beg her," she whispered. "Beg mommy. Beg mommy to let you slide your filthy, incest, pervert cock into her hot, wet, cunt. What a sick little boy you are."

"Mommy. Please. Mommy," I pleaded as I tried to push my way past her outer lips.

"Do you know how wrong this is, you sick, perverted fuck?" she asked. She lifted off me again to dry hump me. "Do you? Tell me how wrong it is for you to fuck your mommy's hot little cunt."

"Mommy, please."

"Please what, sonny boy?"

"Mommy, please. Please fuck me."

"Fuck you? Fuck you with what?" she toyed. "A vibrator? A dildo?"

"Mommy, please ... fuck me ... with your ... hot ... wet ... cunt," I managed to say.

"Oh, sonny, aren't you just a sick, dirty, perverted little shit?" she moaned. "You want your mommy's hot, wet cunt to fuck your cock? You'll have to beg harder than that."

"Mommy, please," I could barely get the words out. "Please, mommy, fuck me ... with your ... hot ... wet ... AHHHHHH!"

As I was about to finish begging, she lifted herself, put my cock at her entrance, and lowered herself fully on my cock. I was balls deep in my mother.

"OOOOOOHHHHH, FUUUUUCK!" she moaned loudly.

No sooner had she hit bottom then she rose until my head was nearly out. She plunged again, then back up. Three or four times she slammed down and back up before she collapsed and threw her body on top of mine.

She took my face in her hands and dove into my lips with a kiss of passion. I reached up and took her ass in my hands and helped her rise and fall on my rock-hard cock. We moaned into each other's mouths. Her tongue probed the back of my mouth as our teeth banged together. I pushed my hips up and felt my head hit the back of her walls.

She broke the kiss. "OOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOD!" she wailed. "YOU'RE SO FUCKIN DEEP! GOOOOD, I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER, SON! I'MMMMMM CUMMMMMING!"

Her body shuddered in orgasm. I pushed hard into her pussy and ground my pelvis against her clit. I could feel my orgasm rising.

She continued screaming. "FUCK ME, SON! FUCK YOUR MOMMY! DON'T STOP! GOD, I'M CUMMING, SON!"

My orgasm was coming quick.

"MOMMY, I'M GONNA CUM TOO!" I blurted. "WHERE DO YOU ..."

"CUM INSIDE ME, BABY! CUM IN MOMMY'S PUSSY!" she interrupted. "CUM IN MOMMY'S CUNT! I NEED YOUR CUM IN ME! I NEED TO FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME!"

Two more thrusts and I blew. I grabbed her ass and held her pussy down against my pelvis as I shot my load deep inside her walls. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she had another orgasm.

"OHHHHH, FUCK! YES, BABY! SHOOT YOUR CUM IN MOMMY! GOD, I CAN FEEL YOUR HOT CUM IN ME! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! YOUR MOMMY IS CUMMING AGAIN!"

I could only grunt and push as my cock emptied inside her pussy. I released her ass as she started to push against my cock. I could hear the wetness of our mixed cum sloshing as she pushed against me. I felt the warmth of our mixed fluids dripping on me, then running down the sides of my hips.