My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up to find her boyfriend. She looked for him in the bathroom, not there. She ran out the doors to find out if he was there, not to be found. She then reluctantly went back in, wishing the two guys and girl had gone to one of the rooms, but they were still there; the girl bent over on the couch sucking a dick while another guy humped her from behind. Katrina felt disgusted and hysterically tried to find her boyfriend.

She hoped he wasn't in one of the rooms with a girl. Her mind refused to accept it. Her lover, her boyfriend wouldn't cheat on her. She was sure he'd ask her before committing such an act. He loved her enough, didn't he? Not that she'd have said no if he wanted to fuck someone else for a night. Parties are meant for that and she knew it, but the way they loved each other, she was sure he'd ask for her permission.

Half-heartedly she started opening bedroom doors. First room, three guys and three girls having a gangbang. Fuck – this is part of college education, everything goes she rationalized. The second room, one guy laying onto his tummy and a girl fingering his asshole... ouch... the third room, a couple passed out, a few used condoms with leaking white thick cum laying around. She started getting sick.

She came to the last room hoping that her boyfriend had gone out to get some food for the party. Food was everywhere though. She just wished. She opened the last door, and got the shock of her life. Her boyfriend, the love of her life, her future husband and the future baby daddy was laying on his back, a girl riding his erect cock cowgirl style and as if that wasn't enough they were talking.

The girl was telling him, "Katrina is outside, sitting on the couch waiting for you. We need to hurry up. She'd get pissed if she found us fucking."

Her boyfriend laughed, "Uh huh, that bitch is dumb and an emotional wreck. She talks about her love life all the time. Who the fuck would marry such an ugly bitch. Honey, you are much better than that psycho. Baby!! Oh yea!! Bounce on my dick harder oh fuck yeah... like that... mm... Mm, I like when you hump my dick like this. That bitch doesn't even know how to ride a dick. I had to sneak out and fuck a few girls behind her back just to get feel of a wild pussy. Oh fuck yes!! Keep fucking."

Katrina's legs turned weak. Had she not been holding the door, she was sure she'd have fallen on her face. She got twists and turns in her stomach. She felt like throwing up, but was so stunned she couldn't. She stood there motionless, like a statue, watching a slut riding her boyfriend's cock. Her boyfriend who had promised her to spend his whole life with her, she couldn't stand any more. Her heart was broken.

She didn't mind him fucking other girls, but the things he said broke her heart. Her heart shattered in pieces like a cracked glass, never to be mended.

She couldn't watch any longer. Bit by bit, she closed the door, the sound coming from the room faded. She felt her eyes moisten. The tears began falling down along her cheeks wetting her top. She thought this was not the time. She gathered herself and walked toward the living room. Each step she took, felt like a million miles. Finally, she reached the living room. Those guys and a girl were still going at it on the couch, screaming loudly. They simply didn't care. Who cares in college anyway? They all were there to have some fun.

She couldn't blame anyone but herself. She couldn't keep her boyfriend happy. For the first time in her life, she was unsure of herself. All her life she had been full of confidence. She could do anything she set her mind to but this, her boyfriend screwing a scumbag and talking rubbish about her, was the last thing she wanted to see or hear. She lost her self-esteem then and there. She plucked up her bag and with heavy legs fell out the main doorway and shut herself in the car. How long she sat there she didn't know, not even today, but she started her car when the tears were dried off. She couldn't cry any more. Her whole body was frozen.

Somehow she drove to her apartment. Thanks to her daddy, she wasn't sharing her apartment with her boyfriend. With zero thinking ability, she opened her apartment and crumbled to the couch. No strength was left in her to get up and change. Legs coiled to her chest, she passed out. When, she didn't know, but she knew her heart was broken and it could never be mended.

The next morning she woke up late, feeling heavy in her head. The sun was streaming through the windows. She gathered her feet, got up and went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. She felt a little better. Her head was still hammering inside. She needed a cup of coffee. With weak legs, she went over to the kitchen and made herself some.

With a hot coffee cup in her hands, she walked to the couch and sat there drinking it slowly, thinking about last night. She didn't feel dejected. Not any more. She was over it, she decided, fuck him. Her daddy used to say she was a brave girl. Yeah, she was a brave girl. She could get through this. She thought about her family, images of her daddy, mom and cute little brother ambled through her mind. Thinking about her cute younger brother, a smile touched her lips for the first time since last night. How adorable he was, she thought. That pumped some strength into her body. She knew her family would be there for her as always.

Lost in the thoughts of her family, she didn't hear her phone ring. Finally, when she came to her senses, she heard it. She picked up the phone. She didn't have to ask who it was, knowing well who it'd be.

"Hi, sweetheart, good morning," came from the other end.

She answered with, "Hi, who is this?"

"Hey sweetie, this is Chris, last night you left without me. I was worried. Where did you go? I was looking for you." She thought what a liar was he.

"Oh, nothing baby, I wasn't feeling good and you were busy and I didn't want to interrupt you with whatever you were doing. I just hopped in my car and came home. I was way too tired anyway. Did you want anything?"

"Umm, no, just checking on my love is all," was the response from the other end.

She chuckled softly. "Oh yeah, Chris, thank you for your concerns, but I am a big girl and know very well how to take care of myself. I hope you had fun last night though and don't you worry about me. Now, if you don't have anything more to say I have to go."

"Umm... I hear you've had hard times, keeping those two monkeys off of your back. I'm sorry about that baby. I didn't mean to leave you alone, but I kind of......... got caught up. If I knew they'd bother you, I'd have never left my love alone." Taking heed of his lies, her face reddened but she kept her composure.

"Yeah........., that wasn't your fault, I guess......, but hey finals are around the corner and I have some papers to finish. I might not be able to spend time with you until they're done, so...... best of luck. Oh! And no, you can't come over. Please do not disturb me while I study. You know, we are here to get some education and everything else is secondary.

"I hope you understand that and thank you for the time you've spent with me thus far, it was fun." She giggled, "You weren't the best fuck of my life, but hell yeah you were better than......... my toys." To finish it off, she sent one more salvo. "Who'd want to spend money on batteries when they've got some dumb, battery-free toy. A big thanks for helping me save my money, sweetie." Katrina waited for the response from the other end but she didn't get any, just a hiss. She laughed.

When, there was no response even after waiting for a minute or so, she continued, "Hey Chris, don't feel bad, that's the reality and you need to accept it. So, let's end college life here – and hope for the best. Aren't you going to wish me luck for my finals and for the rest of the life?"

"Oh yeah, I guess," came the only words from the other end and then she heard the dial tone.

She laughed, laughed and laughed like crazy 'til tears blurred her vision. Suddenly, she started crying again. She cried alone in her apartment and felt lonely. No one was there with her to assure her that it'll be alright. At that time, she missed her family most.

Then she gathered herself and went to the bathroom and had a long shower. She then called her family and when her mother picked up the phone, they chatted for a while. When her brother came on the line, they shared the preparations of their respective finals. She inquired about each of his subjects. Her dad wasn't home, so they wished good luck to each other and hung up the phone. A little talk with her family got her usual charms back.

Katrina saw Chris on campus a few times, but he kept his distance. The pressure of the finals was too much to think anything but books. Days passed and she did better than expected. On the last day, Chris cornered her at the gate. She looked at him and half smiled. He was about to say something, but Katrina stopped him. "If you are going to say anything about our fuck fest, please, do not waste your energy; it's over. It was fun while it lasted. I am already packed and heading straight for home from my apartment in a few hours. Thanks for everything and I hope the best for you."

Chris opened his mouth again, but sealed it back and walked away. She didn't need him in her life anymore. She didn't need liars in her life at any stage.

Busy with thoughts, Katrina had simply lost track of time. When she opened her eyes, her brother was sitting in front of her in a folding chair, looking at her, not blinking, reading her face vigorously. She had no idea how long he'd been there, sitting and waiting for her to come out of her deep thoughts, but she was pleased to see him there watching her. Joe kept his eyes on her without uttering a single word, making her shift her legs as he peered. Her heart skipped a bit as his gaze dropped to her chest briefly before getting back to the face. She wasn't wearing a bra and so she was sure her nipples were showing a lot more than she'd have normally allowed. She sat there motionless. The hell, shaking her head, she thought, 'damn what's up with me?' This is going to be harder. Making eye contact with him, she then gestured with her hands, "What?"

The silence was finally broken.

"Oh Kat, again? Not anymore. I won't allow this, Come here; let me give you a big hug."

That's what she was scared of, but her brother didn't know. Sensing her ineptness, he got up, walked to the couch, sat beside her and gathered her in one strong arm and to rest on it he just kissed her cheek. She felt electricity run through her body and shivered as she huffed.

He felt her body shake. "Hey Kat, are you ok? Can I get you something? Water, juice, beer?

Lost in her own dilemma, she could barely speak. "Water, please."

"Thanks Joe, you are so kind." She glimpsed up at him and scooted a little away as he fetched her a glass of water and sat with her again.

"No worries, what are brothers for? I'd be glad to help you in any way." She held the empty glass in her hands and ran her thumb over the circumference nervously as Joe kept his prodding eyes on her face.

"Want to talk about it Kat? Mom won't be home anytime soon, but you can talk to me."

Katrina sent an admiring gaze at his inquisitive face and then lowered her eyes to the glass she was fiddling with and spoke, "Joe, there isn't much to talk about, that's college life I guess. The guy, I was dating, I thought he was serious, we started planning our life together, but then you can't plan your life with a cheater and a liar. Can you?" she looked at him questioningly. "I made myself a fool, trusting him all along my fucking most precious year, but hell yeah, it's all good, and I got to know him better before I took some serious steps with him.

"It's not the end of the world, but it hurts, you know? It hurts when you think you had a life partner and all he turns out to be is a prevaricator. I'm over him. Believe me, I am. However, he didn't know I caught him out so I made him feel like I used him, not the other way around. I made him feel like he wasn't a man as he thought he was. I hope he is never going to get his confidence back his whole life. That was the best thing I could think of to get back at a guy who couldn't speak up front. But I did.

"Joe, believe me, I'm not mad at him and don't think I even miss him. He is gone and I know he is. I'm rather mad at myself. I let the guy make a fool out of me. I'm indeed pissed at myself. How the hell did I let a guy go that far? I did the dumbest thing of my life. I'll never ever allow that to happen to me again."

Her face grew redder from the anger boiling inside. She fell silent for a while, her chest heaving from breathing so hard. And then she sighed before continued.

"I'm alright, baby brother. I really am. I feel better when you are around and hope it'll get better in coming days. We can go out, do our own things and have fun."

"Alright sis, I believe you and have full faith in you." He kept watching her face all the time he sat there. After like, forever, she couldn't take his incisive eyes anymore. She had to divert her thoughts to somewhere else.

"So, Joe, what did you do this afternoon?" That was all she could come up with. She couldn't think. She knew that her brother was going over to his teacher's house to help her out with the backyard.

A smile came up on Joe's lips and face lit up like a thousand watt bulb. Did she see that? He couldn't hide it. She surely noticed his face turn reddish and at that instant, she saw something was going on with him and his teacher.

The famous smile rejoined Katrina's lips once more. She twisted her lips from one corner to another, grinning at her brother. Joe didn't smile back. She knew it. He was thinking about the afternoon he spent with his teacher.

"So, Joe, tell me. You know you couldn't hide the reactions on your face. Who is she? Is she your teacher or some other girl?"

"Kat? What the hell, we can't talk about it." He began to get up, but Katrina grabbed his hand and hauled him back on the couch.

"Yeah, right, where is my little brother who used to run to his big sister telling her what happened to him every day?" she gestured her hands in running motions and laughed.

"That was then. Now we are grown up." He frowned.

Katrina, unmoved by his despondent face, continued teasing, "Uh Huh, but we are still brother and sister, aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are, so..." He wouldn't open his mouth, determined to keep it to himself but Katrina was adamant to make him talk.

"So, tell me about this mystery girl. Come on, spew it out!" She wouldn't leave him alone.

Looking at his hands Joe sighed, "There's not a lot to talk about, Kat. It happened a few months back and is still going on. Not like I'm in love or something, but hell she is good."

Katrina rolled her eyes before she spoke again. "Hmmmmmmmm, well, who is she? The girl you were dating? Wait, do I know her name? Hmmmmmm, Donna, right?

Joe shook his head. "No, today was my teacher, Miss Lynn."

Her eyes popped wide open. "Oh my God! Your English Teacher, wasn't she?"

"Yep, you are right." Gaining some confidence, Joe grinned.

"Oh. My. God! Oh. My. God! Oh. My. God!" she shrilled holding her both hands on her mouth. Her eyes were ready to bulge out from the sockets. She couldn't believe it.

After a few minutes, when Katrina came down from the shock, "So tell me bro, when did my little brother grow big enough to date his teacher?"

Joe shook his head, "I'm not dating her, Kat! It's a brief fling. It happened while I was helping her with her backyard, working shirtless, and well, I don't know what came over her. She enticed me inside for a shower and believe me, she didn't rape me, I did it willingly. I wasn't virgin then anyway, so it didn't matter. She's fun."

"You weren't a virgin then? Wait ... wait ... Wait ..., you lost your virginity when? Never mind, that could wait for some other time. Tell me about this teacher of yours." Suddenly, Katrina got interested in his sex life more than she ever had been.

Joe blushed and lowered his eyes to his hands as uneasiness gripped him from talking about a student/teacher sex episode with his older sister.

"So, Joe ... Tell me about her. How did it happen?" she poked him more as she couldn't hide her eagerness.

"I didn't know my big sister was interested in my sex life."

She danced her hands in front of him as she spoke, "Well this is interesting. If it was a random bimbo girl, I wouldn't have been fascinated so much but damn, a teacher! I've got to know all the details. Details, details little bro. Ops, I mean big brother......"

He shifted himself near her and then running his fingers in her hair, seeking some respite, he looked at her, but then she wasn't offering him any. Instead, all he saw in her eyes was a flirt and an evergreen smile on her lips perceptibly enjoying his uneasiness and waiting patiently for him to start.

"Well, I'm waiting..."

"Listen, Kat, can't we talk about something else? I'm really not comfortable talking about this stuff with you. This isn't like the day to day conversations we had before." He looked at her expectantly again, but, still no reprieve.

A naughty smile appeared on her lips as she waited patiently. He waited for her to say something to draw him out of the mess, but she'd no intentions to do so. "Ah! This isn't going to be easy." He thought and took a deep breath to open his mouth.......

"Wait...."She held her hand up asking him to stop. "Joe, it can't be that difficult. Just think of me as one of your friends and as if, you were bragging about humping your teacher. You don't have to look at me and can even keep your eyes shut if you want, or look at whatever, but you aren't getting away without telling me a teacher/student fuck fest story."

"But I don't brag. I'm not in the habit of sharing my sex life with any of my friends. Why would I tell another person of what I do with a girl? It's private and I do believe in privacy."

"Well, whatever, but you aren't getting away without telling me about this fling. And I promise I won't tell anyone else, PROMISE."

"You are my sister and I don't think I should be telling you this." He sounded unsure as if he was not yet convinced.

"Oh, come on Joe! As I see it, you aren't my little brother anymore. You are such a hunk. If you weren't my brother, I'd have jumped your bones long ago." She chuckled before she continued. "Ok, let me make it easy for you. So...... did you offer to help her with the backyard or did she ask you to, the first time?"

Joe, still nervously rubbing his fingers in her silky smooth hair, took his time but ultimately he spoke.

"Well... Sis, neither of those. One afternoon, one of my friends and I were biking around and as we passed through our teacher's lane, she was on the patio. She recognized us and then asked us if we were in her class at the school. My friend told her yes, we were in her English class, and then she offered to pay us money, if we mow and clean her backyard.

"I said yes, mam. We'd be glad to help. The money part was tempting and with some extra cash we could arrange a small party, but my friend had to leave as his parents were waiting for him. Then Miss Lynn showed me her backyard and what needed to be done. She then got me the mower and other necessary tools before going back into the house and leaving me to get to work.

"God, sis! It was a sunny day; soon I was bathing in sweat and couldn't continue working with my shirt clinging to my back so I took it off. After a while, she came back with a bottle of water and to check how much work I had managed. She looked impressed. I took the bottle and thanked and told her it wouldn't be long before I was finished. She then quietly sat there in the open and watched me work on her yard.