My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After I was done, she offered to let me use her shower if I wanted to. I was glad to accept it as the cold water washing my body was the only thing I needed then.

"She took me inside, showed me her bathroom and gave me a towel. When I came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my waist, she came back in the room and ogled at me as I put my pants on. Suddenly she asked me if I could drop the pants and let her see me naked. Then I realized that she was gawking at me, same as she had in the backyard too. I nodded and let my pants fall. Her eyes got wide as she discovered my well... I can't say that Kat, but yeah, she looked rapt after she saw me naked.

"Then, with her eyes locked with mine, she walked to me tenderly and pushed her hands down and gently squeezed by balls, sending me in a state of shock. Then I knew that there was no point pretending, so I went for her chest and massaged her breasts. She moaned loudly as I held her globes in my hands and pinched her nipples."

He paused and looked at Katrina's face. She still had that naughty smile on her face. "Sis, should I stop here or you are still interested in more?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh, go on. I am listening bro."

"Well... she then ripped her clothes off and we got on the bed; she lay there with her legs parted wide and told me to get on top of her. Instead, I just lay there beside her and pushed my hand between her legs. She'd a nice wet smooth shaved pussy and I rubbed my fingers between her folds for a while before dropping between her legs and lapping at her hot cunt 'til she came.

While she was trying to catch her breath, I moved and kissed her lips. I pushed her legs apart and slid my dick in her wet and ready pussy. It felt tight and she had to stop me for a second after my cock head was in her to get accustomed to my girth. When she felt better, she nodded at me and I pushed my cock in her hot tunnel all the way 'til it hit the bottom. We fucked for a long, long time, and before I came, she came five times. That's it. Now are you happy?"

Katrina had her eyes shut and her face reddened. He didn't tell her all of the extensive juicy details of what took place in the bed. It was embarrassing. When he finished and saw her not moving, he asked "Hey sis, are you ok?"

Katrina could only come up with, "Uh... Huh."

"Oops, Mom's home, it seems." He whispered.

Katrina suddenly opened her eyes, smiled and got up. Before, leaving the room, "That was hot!! Now I got to go to the bathroom." These were the only words she could manage to murmur and ran up the stairs.

"Joe, Katrina?" He heard their mother holler.

"I'm here mom, Kat is in the bathroom."

"Ok, dinner will be ready in thirty minutes, get ready."

Joe waited for his sister to finish before he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Dinner was fairly uneventful. They ate in silence, though Katrina kept looking at Joe from time to time with her wicked smile.

Their mother saw it, but said nothing. After dinner when they were doing the dishes, Katrina opened the subject again.

"So... Joe..."

"What?"

"That was kind of hot to listen to my little bro seducing his teacher. Isn't she the hottest teacher on the campus?" she cooed.

"Sis, drop it already, ok?" he barked turning his back on her.

"Ok, ok, I won't talk about it anymore." Whirling him back, she winked, still smiling. They then finished dishes in silence, watched some TV with their parents and headed to their respective bedrooms.

Once in bed, the pictures of her handsome brother fucking his teacher invaded her pre-sleep thoughts. She didn't blame his teacher for humping her sexy brother as she'd act the same if he wasn't her brother. Her clit had been jumping all the time while he told her about him and his teacher.

With her brother in mind, unknowingly her hands slipped under her pink nighty and her nipples hardened as her hand, tracing her tummy moved up towards her tender bosom, fingers gradually circling the areolas. Then she pulled her nightgown up around her neck, revealing her spectacular breasts. Her aching tits looked a lot bigger than they actually were as she arched her back enjoying the feeling of her hands on her soft skin.

Her fingers slipping over her breasts again, feeling her hard nipples and caressing the darker part of her areola, she got aroused yet again and felt her pussy get wetter as she cupped her tits fondling them in both of her hands. Soon, her nipples turned pebbly. Then she couldn't resist lowering her mouth kissing both nipples one after another before pushing her tongue out to lick the pigmented surrounding. As her tongue encircled over the brown horizon, licking and sucking her already stiff nipples alternately, she moaned, "Mmmm."

Leaving one breast, her left hand then travelled south. Closing her eyes she rubbed her abdomen and her hips, feeling every inch of her torso and then wandering onto her already moistened panties; rubbing her cunt under the thin fabric. "Ahhh," she moaned again as her fingers moved over her warm and moist lips feeling her pussy juices drip. Pulling her panties aside, she then slid a finger inside, teasing her clit, "Mmmmmmm, this feels good." She was surprised how wet it was, the tiny piece of cloth was soaked, and she'd not touched her brother. Had he turned her on so much or was it the feeling of doing something wrong? Was this the arousal of being in love the first time?

Gently gliding fingers over and over her wet inner folds, feeling every inch of the soft skin, she slowly wiggled out of her panties and tossed them aside. Spreading her legs a little wider, she reached down to her hot, shaved pussy. Closing her eyes again, she slid her fingers up and down between her burning engorged lips. "Mmmm, baby." Her soft moans invaded the room, making her get even more turned on.

Trailing a finger up, spreading her juices around before working her hand on her clit in rhythmic circular motions, rocking her hips back and forth and squeezing her breasts with her other hand, she brought herself close. She now was so excited that she felt her cunt pulsate under her fingers. Bending one knee up along the bed, she stretched her legs even wider and one last time pinched her nipple hard and moved her hand between her legs, plunging two fingers deep into her soaking wet cunt with one hard thrust, held them in there as deep as she could reach.

"Ahhh, fuck." She half screamed. Releasing the pressure of her fingers sliding in and out of her hot tunnel while rubbing her clit with the other hand, her head raised up on the pillow high enough so that so she could watch herself. It was so fucking hot, slipping in and out, up and down, feeling her pussy throb, tightening the grip around her fingers. Her hands moving faster and faster as she neared orgasm and started to feel her body quiver, her breathing so heavy now, fingers moving in and out faster, rubbing her pea hard...

"Ahhh, Ahhh!!! Ohhhh! Fuck me J..." She almost cried out her brother's name in the wake of the motions as the muscles inside her cunt began to clench, gripping fingers hard. The waves rose up, she started to tremble, threw her head back closing her eyes hard, arched her back, pushing her ass up in the air and screamed into the pillow as she let herself go. "Oh... fuck!" she wailed as she came hard, "Oh yes...!" The torrents of the powerful orgasm forcing through her entire body felt so good so that she didn't want it to stop ever. Squirting gush after gush, soaking her palm with wet clear cum, she kept her fingers deep down her aching cunt, squirming on the bed feeling the aftershocks of the intense orgasm as she came like never before.

When her body began to calm down, she stayed right there unmoving, shuddering as her breathing slowed. Dropping her legs back onto the mattress, she reluctantly slithered her hands away and relaxed, taking it all in. It felt amazing!!

For the first time since she got home from the college, she drifted off without thinking about her boyfriend or the party. When she woke up in the morning, she felt fresh. She was back to being confident Katrina – happy and smiley.

*********

The following two weeks were uneventful. Nothing big happened except Katrina rubbernecking at her brother while he wasn't aware, so she thought. Meanwhile, she found her old friends and started going out, especially with Sam. Samantha – twenty three years old, an attractive blonde, still single with plenty of time to kill – had found a good partner in Katrina. One day when Joe came home from an outing with his friends, he saw Suzi and Samantha sitting with Katrina, talking and drinking beer. It made him happy when he saw his sister having a good time, finally. He greeted them and went to his room upstairs, but when he reached the top of the stairs, he heard Sam say,

"Damn Katrina, your brother is hot. I'd love to date him some day. Look, how tall he is now. Last time I saw him, he was knee-high to a grasshopper and now, 'wow!' He's turned into a hunk."

Katrina smiled proudly but told Samantha firmly, "Joe is off limits. Lay off your hands and look elsewhere." The way she spoke and waved her hands made all three girls laugh. He didn't stop to hear anything more.

Joe, as usual, busy with his dates, spent some quality fucking time with Donna and the teacher. He didn't have much to do every day, but to hang out with his friends, play basketball, parties and the girls. He kept himself away from his sister as far as possible but even then they talked at regular intervals. Katrina's dancing eyes made him blush every time he came home from parties or a date. She knew what he did before he came home. She could read his face like a book.

After two weeks, one Friday afternoon, Sam was busy with work and Joe was with his friends partying. Katrina got bored sitting home alone and decided to go shopping. She changed into jeans and a white shirt and went off in her car. She lost track of the time and was shopping for almost three hours. By the time she was done, it was past dinner time. Her parents were out of town for three days visiting their uncle and aunt, and Joe was having dinner with his friends, so she didn't have to hurry back home for dinner. When she was done shopping and was strolling out, she bumped into Jimmy, a boy from back in her high-school days. She didn't like him then and refused to date him a number of times. At first, she didn't recognize him when she saw him call her by her name, 'Katrina'.

She was confused for a moment, but then she remembered his name. "Jim, right?"

"Hell yeah, It has been a while since I saw you. You look different. He scanned her a while and then continued, "So Katrina, what brought you here?"

"Nothing much, Jim. I was bored of sitting alone at home, so I thought to shop a little." She joked, "What are you doing here? Sure weren't waiting for me, were you?"

"Nah, I was just looking for a friend who'd asked me to meet him here but he seems caught up doing something more important." After a little pause, he added, "Well, Katrina, it has been a long time since I saw you, how about a coffee? My treat."

Having nothing better to do, Katrina agreed and sat with him in Starbucks chatting while they had a coffee. She then learned that Jim didn't make it to college and was fermenting at an Auto shop while she filled him with her college stuff and future plans. After they finished coffee, she got up, said goodbye to Jim and headed toward the parking lot.

Jim, quickly following her and asked, "Hey Katrina, if you've a ride, can you drop me at my place? Since my friend didn't come, I need a ride home."

"Alright Jim, shouldn't be a problem."

They walked to the parking lot together and she drove her car as soon as he was settled in the passenger seat.

"Where to?" She asked Jim with questioning eyes.

"Just take a left and the third right. It's not very far from here. It should take only a couple minutes."

She drove as he directed, and soon they were at his place. He got out of her car and came to Katrina's side and asked, "Hey, would you like a drink so I can thank you properly?"

She thought for a moment and assumed that there shouldn't be any harm in accepting a friendly drink; but how wrong she was. She followed him to his first floor apartment.

Once she settled in the chair near the couch, he went to the kitchen and brought them a beer each. Katrina accepted it and thanked him. They drank beer, talking about his work and cars, but then as she was about to finish her drink, there was a knock on the door and four guys and a girl entered the room. As soon as they did, the guys started goofing with the girl. Two guys went for her chest, one for her ass and fourth shoved his hand under her skirt. The girl laughed at their immaturity.

Katrina thanked Jim for the beer and rose to leave. One of the guys caught her wrist, pulled her to him and barked, "Jim you got the hottest girl in the town and never told us about her. This is so not fair. We share our girls with you and then you hide this hot one in your closet."

Jim grinned and didn't offer an apology, but merely looked at Katrina with hungry eyes. With his friends by his side, he got brave and asked Katrina to stay a little longer and have fun with all of them, much the same way as the other girl.

She wasn't interested and tried to pull her wrist free, but the guy was much stronger. Pulling her even closer he tried to kiss on the lips, but she turned her face away and that got the guy angry.

"Bitch, before the night is over, you'd know what it is like to refuse to kiss me," he snapped.

She struggled more to free herself, but it was in vain. That really scared her. She looked at Jim for help but he was grinning shamelessly and licked his lips and told her,

"Remember Katrina, I used to ask you out, but you constantly refused. I've been dreaming about you ever since and all at once my dream is going to come true tonight. Don't worry, we are all friends and share our girls with each other." Jim rubbed his palm together and licked his lips once more as he spoke.

The guy who was holding Katrina pulled her more toward him, wrapped his other hand around her belly and started kissing her mouth.

"Damn Jim, this would be the hottest chick I've ever fucked in my life". He said.

Katrina was scared, but kept her cool. She needed to think how to get out of the trouble she had put herself in, but couldn't come up with any concrete excuse. She felt the guy's hand move along her chest fondling her breasts. She was almost panicking now. She had to think of something quick.

"Wait a minute; I need to use the bathroom," she asked the guy who was holding her.

The guy smiled and let her go. She asked Jim where the bathroom was and he showed it to her. Before she shut the door, she heard Jim say, "Told you she'd give in easy. I want all of us to fuck her the whole night for not giving me the time of day in school."

Sitting in the bathroom thinking hard, two options came to her mind. One, call her brother and second, call cops. She decided to call Joe first.

"Hey sis, what's up?" Her brother picked up the phone on the first ring.

"Where are you Joe? I am in trouble and I want you to get me out of here right away. Please, be quick. I might get raped before you get here. I just bought time off to come to bathroom to call. Joe, please hurry up." She then started crying.

He heard the fright in her voice, but kept calm. This wasn't the time to lose nerve as he steadily asked her where she was, and not to lose it. He'll be there as soon as possible.

She gave him the location. It wasn't far.

"Don't worry Kat; I'm close and know the place. I'll be there in five minutes. Just keep your cool and your brother will take care of the problem. Now get off the phone so I can start."

As soon as the call ended, Joe forced his friend to his feet and hauled him to the car, not answering his questions about who was on the phone and what was taking place.

After calling her brother Katrina somewhat got her strength back. She decided to skip calling the cops and let her brother handle the mess she was in.

"Open the fucking door cunt, or else I'm going to break it down." Jim yelled from the other side. Scared, she slowly opened the door and stepped out.

"Bitch, how long does it take to piss?" He grabbed her by her hair, slapped her on the face and then dragged her to the living room holding her hair tight.

She struggled to get free but he was stronger, a lot stronger than she was and lugged her to the living room, pushing her over the couch. He tore the top three buttons of her shirt open making her breasts pop out showing the stringy almost see through bra to Jim's hungry eyes. He pinned both of her hands over her head while one of the other guys aggressively held her legs down and began unbuttoning her jeans.

She fought to get free but with two guys holding her down, it was impossible. She screamed for help but it reached no one's ears. She started crying and pleaded to be let go. Jim stuck his hands on her breasts and squeezed them hard, making her scream even louder, by that time the other guy succeeded in pulling her pants down.

Now she was being held down on the couch with her shirt's three top buttons torn and her tits half popping out and only the panties to hide her feminine parts. She tried to hide her crotch with her hands, but the other guy pulled her hand away, stretching her legs apart. He pushed his head between her legs as Jim seized her breast harder and started kissing her mouth. She wanted to scream but then she was so stunned, she couldn't utter a word, but kept fighting to get free.

All of a sudden, she heard a big bang on the front door, breaking it open and before any of them knew what was happening, a punch hit Jim's head and he was flung five feet away. The next kick hit the guy who was between her legs and he was tossed away from her. She was so shocked she didn't know what had happened to the guys who were on top of her. She was just glad they were off her.

Her beloved brother was standing over her head when she opened her eyes to see what was going on. He certainly didn't take too long to get there. Joe grabbed her jeans and told her to put them on as he turned to the other guys. Before any of the guys could react, a kick hit Jim in his balls and a punch hit his nose. It was a big blow for him and he immediately passed out. Joe turned to another guy and kicked his thighs. She heard his bones crack. One more punch on his cheekbones and two teeth flew out of his mouth.

Then Joe turned to the other three guys and gave them the same treatment. In no time, all five guys were on the floor screaming in pain. Then he kicked Jim in his chest and probably fractured a few ribs. One more kick on the thigh of another guy and he would likely be limping for the rest of the life. Joe waited for a few seconds, none of them moved, but just panted in pain on the floor.

Finally Joe pulled Jim up by his hair and told him with a stern voice, "Listen bastard, if you ever come within half a mile of my sister Katrina again I won't leave you alive. Keep this in your mind." Then seizing his sister's hand, he walked out the door, slamming it closed. Only then did she notice a friend of her brother standing by the door.

He guided her to the passenger seat in his car and asked her for her car keys. She pulled the keys from her pants pocket and gave them to him. He tossed them to his friend asking him to drive the car back home. Then he closed the passenger door and came around, opened the driver side door, jumped in and glanced at her. Her shirt buttons were still open and one of her breasts was hanging out of her bra but she wasn't aware of her half nakedness until her brother's eyes fell on it. She instantly tugged it back into her bra and held the shirt closed. She looked at him, and what all she saw in him was - a complete man. Her man, her savior and a knight in shining armor that would do anything for her. She felt her heart throbbing.