My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe watched his sister's face for a moment before he spoke to her, "Are you ok?" Katrina was still shivering from the shock and couldn't speak but nodded her head.

"Ok, here we go," and they drove off.

He drove home in silence listening to her weep and shiver. The only time he spoke was to assure her that it'd be ok. She was safe and she'd be ok.

When they reached home, he parked the car in the garage, helped her out and held her tight to him while they walked to the main door. Once inside, guiding her to the couch, he laid her on it gently. Soon after, his friend parked her car at the curb, he went out and thanked him and got the car keys. Joe made him leave as he didn't want to talk to him about his sister right now and his friend understood. Then he went back in the house, walked to the kitchen, got her a glass of water and helped her sit up while she drank it.

"Alright, let's take you to bed now." He told her, then he helped her to get up and held her by the arm while they climbed up the stairs and into her room. He sat with her on the bed and talked to her 'til she stopped trembling and sobbing. Once again, he reassured her, she was safe and nobody can harm her.

"Kat, Can you sleep now?" He asked her.

She shook her head. "No, I am too scared. Joe, could you please hold me tonight. Please."

"Ok sis, I can do that. Just let me put my shorts on. You can get into comfortable clothes too."

He went to his room and got changed into night clothes before going to the bathroom to wash the blood off of his hands. While he did it, Katrina, took her clothes off and got into her nightshirt, fresh panties and waited for her brother to come out of the bathroom so she could wash her face. When she came back from the bathroom, Joe was already sitting on her bed. He asked her to lie on the bed, pulled the sheets over her then before pulling off his night shirt; he switched off the lights and got under the sheets with his sister.

As soon as he got under the sheets with her, Katrina turned toward her brother and laid her head on his shoulder. Joe wrapped his other arm around her back and pulled her closer.

They lay there in silence for a long time. Not moving, not talking, but just listened to each other's breathing.

After some time, she spoke, "Joe, I feel absolutely safe in your arms, please never let me go." She started crying again.

"Kat, baby, I promise, I'll never let anybody hurt you again. Promise." Joe calmed her down and pulled her even closer. They lay there for an extended time with their hands enfolding around each other's back. She was exhausted and wafted to sleep long before Joe did.

The next morning, Joe woke up first, spooning behind her, his palm cupping her left breast. She wore no bra and he felt his palm pressing on her hard nipple. One of her legs was pulled over his, her nightdress dragged up over her belly button and she was still asleep. She looked beautiful, even after the assault she went through the last night. Her silky smooth, long brown hair spread over his chest and neck. His morning wood pressed hard between her ass cheeks. Joe didn't move.

He didn't want to wake her up. He raised his head a little and just kept looking at her beautiful face. He hadn't seen her this closely since he was ten years old. But then he didn't know what got over him, he pressed his hard morning wood in her ass crack a little more and pulled her closer. The pressure of his hand on her breast increased and cupped it a little harder.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned a little. Did he hear it correctly? His sister moaned from him pressing his hard on between her ass cheeks and fondling her breast.

He got shocked and panic ran over him. What if she wakes up now? What would she say? What if she got mad at him and told him that he was no better than the guys from the last night or even her last boyfriend? He tried to pull his hand back and move his hard dick away from her, but she was quicker than her brother and pushed her ass back, pressing it on his dick more and placed her hand on his, not letting him shift it away from her breast.

He lay there motionless, not moving for almost ten minutes before she opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Good morning baby bro." Then she raised her head and kissed him on his lips. It wasn't a passionate, lover's kiss, but it wasn't a sisterly kiss either. She brushed her lips to his and let them dawdle over his mouth for more than a brother and sister kiss would permit.

That was the first kiss ever he got from any girl while waking up in the morning. Hell, he had never slept with any girl before. Yes, he has fucked several girls and women, but he'd never ever slept with them in bed for the entire night. It was incredible!! The best sensations he'd ever felt was from his sister's good morning kiss. It was almost like a dream. Oh yes, it was beyond his wildest dream. Never in a million years did he think he'd ever sleep with his sister and encounter the best wake up kiss of his life.

It wasn't a tongue grappling kiss, simply a little peck, well, not 'little' but it felt peachy. He felt his dick throb between her almost bare ass cheeks. They laid there motionless, letting the heat transfer from one body to another. That was astonishing. Not a word was said. Communicating only through body contact. He ran his thumb around her nipple through her thin shirt fabric, in turn, making it grow harder.

She could feel her nipple get stiffer and he heard one more moan slip out of her lips. "Mmmmmm."

Then she turned her head and looked in his eyes and murmured, "I'd love to wake up like this all my life." She smiled.

He kept running his thumb around her nipple for almost forever. At least, it felt like that. Nothing was overtly sexual, just a diminutive touch. On the spur of the moment, she wrapped her hand around his neck, drew his head down and kissed on his mouth again. His dick grew hard like never before forcing him to press it in her ass crack yet harder. This time, her lips lingered for much longer than the first kiss.

Neither of them parted lips. Their lips sealed, pushed against each other's mouth. After like a lifetime, she broke the kiss, pulled his hand off of her chest and scooted away from him. She turned onto her back, looked at his face and then her eyes drifted to his boxers. When she saw his morning wood causing a tent in his drawers, she smiled to herself, left the bed and hurried to the bathroom. She had to hide the damp spot which would be clearly visible on her panties.

After she left, he turned onto his back, traumatized from what had just happened between him and his sister and shook his head in disbelief. When he came to his senses, he too got up and left her room.

Once in his room, he touched his raging hard on, thought to take care of it, but then decided against it. He couldn't come to terms with jerking off with his sister on his mind. His mind was yet not ready to accept what had happened between him and his sister, he needed a cold shower. Damn cold shower. He sat on his bed, held his head between his hands and tried to shake off the feeling he'd just developed for his sister. His mind told him that this isn't right, but his heart whispered differently. He was confused – a lot more confused than he ever was.

On the other hand, in the bathroom, Katrina smiled to herself in the mirror. She held no regrets for what she has just done with her brother. She wanted it. She wanted her little brother's love. She felt safe and loved when her brother was around. Ever since she got home, she'd thought of this. In her dreams, she saw him kissing her, but then the real kiss was overwhelming. She still felt his hand on her breast and his thumb encircling her nipple. Promptly her nipples turned even harder if that was possible and her pussy lips moistened even more. Her whole body trembled when a wet drop fell into her panties. She had never been so much aroused with any other guy.

This man was different. He made her hot inside and out. She'd never thought of the consequences thereafter. She didn't want to even think about it. She just wanted to be with her brother, no matter what comes with it. She'd never felt so happy in her life. Gradually she removed her night attire, opened the shower tap and checked the water temperature before stepping in the shower. She took a long shower. She watched the water running down her shoulders, neck, between her perky breasts. She watched the water run down her tummy and between her legs and along the thighs.

When she was finished with her shower, she stepped out, pulled a towel from the hanger, dried herself, draped it around her body and stepped out into her room. She secretly wished that her brother was still in her room, waiting for her to step out of the bathroom and was disappointed when he wasn't there. She simply wanted him to see her body wrapped in the towel and nothing else.

Joe was waiting for her to come out of the shower, when he heard the door close to Katrina's bedroom; he immediately stepped into the bathroom and stood under the shower for almost half an hour. Cold water flowed from his head to the toes and when his raging hard on eased to a comfortable level, he stepped out of the shower, put on his shorts and T-shirt and headed down to the kitchen for some breakfast. He didn't know how to face his sister after what had happened in her bed this morning, but he didn't have any dinner last night and was hungry. He needed some food right now.

Reluctantly, he entered the kitchen and saw Katrina already in there fixing breakfast. He smelled bacon and eggs and his hunger grew deeper. She was wearing tight white shorts and a light yellow tank top. Her sexy round ass was sticking out of the tight shorts. For the first time in his life, he stared at his sister's ass as a guy and not a brother. His dick started growing again.

Katrina heard him pull a chair. She glanced at him over her shoulder and asked if bacon and eggs were fine for him and if he could pull some orange juice from the fridge. There was not a hint of the morning on her face and she acted normal like nothing had happened between them, and then he too decided to play along.

"Yeah, sure Kat." He then went over to the fridge, got orange juice and poured two glasses. His eyes wandered to her backside again. Damn, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her ass anymore. It was the sexiest ass he'd ever seen on any girl. After a few minutes she asked him if he could fetch the plates. He did as he was asked. When Katrina was done cooking, she brought the breakfast over and sat across the table with her evergreen smile on her lips.

They ate their breakfast in silence glancing at each other from time to time. There were no words needed. They both knew what had happened, but no one was ready to talk about it first. After they finished breakfast, Katrina broke the silence as she gathered their plates and glasses. "I didn't have dinner last night and I was dead hungry."

"Me too." Joe replied.

When she started washing plates, he looked at her ass one more time and got up to go to his room. He didn't want to think about the morning, but thoughts of her round ass pressed against his hard on and the softness of her breast that he felt in his hand kept crawling back. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and opened his computer and started surfing the net. After an hour or so, he heard the knock on his door, "Joe."

"Come in."

Joe watched his sister's breasts wobble under her shirt with no support from a bra as she stepped into his room and sat on the edge of his bed with her hands in her lap rubbing her palms together keeping her eyes to the floor. Again, that was the first time he watched her breasts as a guy and not as a brother. They looked firm and big, bigger than the C cup. They both were in a dilemma, wondering who should break the silence first.

Finally, Joe turned his chair to face her and looked at her from head to toe and said, "Well......"

A long pause between them again.

"Well, what?"

"Nothing," and he shook his head.

"By the way Joe, do you have any plans for today?" she spoke as she had to say something.

"Not really, but I think I should head out and spend some time with my friends." Joe replied, but he'd no idea with whom he was going to spend time. He hadn't made any plan to meet up with any of his friends. Probably most of his friends would be sleeping 'til lunch time.

"Ok, what about lunch? If you are going to stay out then I don't want to cook only for myself." Katrina told him and looked at him expectantly.

"Wait, in that case, I might just stick around 'til lunch and go see my friends in the afternoon?" Joe thought for a while and spoke again, "Wait, I have a better idea. How about I buy you a burger for lunch?"

"Good idea, it has been a long time since someone bought me a lunch; dinner yes, but not lunch, that would be fun," she told him and then giggled. With that, her unsupported big breast jiggled under her top. He couldn't take his eyes off of her chest while those thunderous tits vibrated under her tank top. While she giggled, she noticed that her brother's eyes were glued to her twins.

"Like what you see, little brother?" she asked him with flirtatious voice and then she pushed her chest upward and winked at him. Well, that certainly broke the ice.

He kept gawking at her chest with a grin, "Um, yes, I guess, they looked bigger than I remember." He spoke and then laughed. She got a naughty smile on her face when she lowered her eyes to his shorts. His bulge was clearly growing under his shorts.

"They're almost D cups now." She told him with her eyes still focused to his tent in the shorts.

For a moment, neither of them spoke. They just sat there staring at each other.

Finally, Joe drew his chair near her, pulled her hand to his mouth, kissed it and then looked in her eyes. There was no words needed. Their eyes communicated. She felt touched and he felt loved. The love they had for each other was conveyed. He held her hand and ran his thumb in her palm. After like a million years, when he got some courage, he raised his hand, pulled her face to him and planted a kiss on her lips.

That was a quick kiss, but she felt electricity run through her entire body. That wasn't a brotherly kiss. Her nipples turned rock hard the second time this morning and her pussy throbbed. She could feel moisture pooling between her pussy lips as she saw the lump get bigger under her brother's shorts. She couldn't move. They just sat there motionless. Joe, holding her hands, their eyes locked to each other like they wanted to record those moments for the lifetime.

Then they both burst into a laugh.

Then, she got up from his bed and started walking out of his room. Just before she passed through the door, she turned her head back and spoke with a grin, "Lunch then Mister. I'll be in my room, call me when you are ready. And oh damn, I forgot, I was shopping yesterday evening. My bags are still in the car, Can you get me my car keys, please?"

"No worries Lady, I'll bring them in for you in a minute." Joe chuckled and got up and followed her. Then he stopped outside his room and watched her ass wobble as she walked to her room, before going downstairs and bringing in the bags.

Joe was all chirpy while he went to her car and came back with the bags. He knocked on her door and handed her the bags and leaned forward, anticipating a kiss, but Katrina was in a good flirtatious mood.

She pushed his head back and said with a smile, "Your quota for the morning is over Mister." She grinned at him and closed the door in his face. He stood there, shook his head in front of her room and crooned, "Women." He walked to his room to find something to do 'til the lunch time but couldn't, so he headed to the cellar for one of his regular workouts.

By the time he was done, it was almost one in the afternoon. Hurriedly he went to the bathroom and had a quick shower and changed into jeans and T-shirt.

Before Joe could knock on the Katrina's door, she opened it with her famous smile. "I thought you forgot about taking me out for a burger," she teased. She was already dressed in jeans and white shirt with the top two buttons open. He could distinctly visualize the black bra she wore under the shirt which showed ample cleavage. Her neatly combed long brown hair hung around her shoulders; she wore no makeup, just lip-gloss. She looked beautiful.

"Not at all lady. I was working out in the basement and rather lost the track of time. Hope you aren't too hungry and die from starvation before we reach McDonald's." He told her and stuck out his tongue to her.

"McDonald's, is that all?" She snickered back.

"I thought you liked it," he seriously replied.

"Don't worry Mister, I love it. A burger will get you everywhere." She chuckled again and stuck her tongue out in return.

"Ok, if you are finished talking, shall we go now?" He asked her and held his hand out.

"I thought you'd never ask, I am so hungry, I could eat you now." A mischievous smile touched her lips and eyes for a moment and then faded.

"Ok, let's get going." He pulled her out of her room and pushed her toward the stairs. Before he grabbed the car keys, Katrina was out the main door, walking towards the garage. He closed the main door and sped to the garage. She was waiting near his car. He opened the passenger side door and held it open for her, helped her get in and then he went over to his side and got himself in the driver seat.

Before he started the car, he scanned her from bottom to top, "Kat, you look beautiful." He told his sister and smiled at her.

"Um, thank you." She replied shyly and lowered her eyes. She was shy. For the first time in her life, her little brother, as a man, had told her she looked beautiful. She couldn't quite look back at him.

Then he stretched his hand, pulled her chin up, looked into her eyes and whispered, "You truly are a beautiful girl." Before she could reply he stepped on the gas and pulled out of the garage.

The drive was short. They hit the McDonald's joint before either could think of something to say. He bought two burgers, fries and cokes and settled in the plastic chair on the other side of the table which she was holding for him. It was a rush hour and there was a big crowd trying to grab a quick lunch.

"Well, here we go with someone buying you a lunch, be it only a burger and fries." He grinned as he spoke.

Still feeling shy, she smiled back in return. They stared at each other more than they ate. It took almost an hour to finish the burger. When they finished eating, he took their trays over to the counter, and returned to the table as they'd some more coke left in their cups. He stretched his hand and laid it over hers and traced his thumb along the back of her hand while they sat there to finish the leftover coke.

"This was the longest burger lunch for me." She laughed softly and winked.

"For me too." He said and grinned back.

"Now if we are done, shall we go? These people are waiting for us to vacate the table." Joe got up as he asked her, grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Yes, we better before they start scolding us." Katrina joked and they walked to the car holding hands like lovers.

**********

After they got home and settled in each corner of the couch in front of the TV. Joe grabbed the remote to surf for an interesting program for both to watch. He was not used to watching TV in the afternoon and so he didn't know what programs would be on. After a while, he got bored and turned over the remote to Katrina. She wasn't looking at the screen, but at her brother all the while he had tried to find a program. She took the remote, put it on the table in front of the couch and moved near him 'til their thighs touched and then lowered her head onto his shoulder and closed her eyes.