My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina laid there under her brother, feeling complete, drained, emptied, and content, but loving every moment of being crumpled under her brother's body. She couldn't believe how good her brother had fucked her.

When Joe realized that he was crushing Katrina, he pulled himself up and kissed her on the forehead.

"No brother, don't pull out yet. Let me feel your cock pulsate in me a little more. It feels incredible." Katrina then rolled him onto his side, threw her leg over his thigh and held him tight against her. She didn't want to let the pleasure go yet. Not yet! She wanted to feel his dick in her a little longer. The pleasure her brother's cock gave was incomparable.

They lay panting on the bed 'til they regained their breath completely. Eventually his dick got soft and fell out of her sore and stretched cunt. She felt a gush of his cum rushing out of her cunt and on to the bed.

"That was incredible, brother."

"So was for me. Hope you enjoyed it."

"Are you kidding? You are the best lover, I ever had. No one has made me feel so good before." She cheered and kissed his lips softly. The fulfillment was clearly visible all over her gratified face. Then she reached for his cock and held it in her hand, "And this monster was unbelievable. I still can't believe I took him all."

"You were my best too. The most beautiful woman ever I've been with. Though I can't believe we actually did it."

"Oh little brother, what am I going to do with you? You are so cute and sweet. You better believe it, we fucked and I'm the very last name added to your list."

"I think I should take mom's advice and take you out for dinner more often, just so I keep getting rewarded like this." He chuckled.

"You better. The more you keep me happy the more you get your rewards. Someday, you might get surprised and get to fuck my virgin ass too."

"No way, I wouldn't want to hurt you. That thing can't fit in your bum hole baby."

"You would never know unless you try and I want to give you a gift for loving me so much. I know for sure I won't die from taking him up my ass."

"Kat, I'd still love you as much as I do now even if I don't get to fuck you in your ass."

"Is that so?" but then she pulled his mouth again, kissed him and pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth. "Mmm, I can't get enough of your kisses baby brother." She reached for his cock again and started stroking.

"How about one more round, Kat?" Joe lowered his gaze to his hardening dick as he spoke.

"No way, are you crazy? My cunt is torn. You'll be lucky if you get to put that monster in me again before the week end."

"I am sorry if I hurt you sis."

"No, no, you didn't hurt me, but I need to get used to your size, and I need to practice to improve upon my blow job skills too. You'll have to be content with my mouth 'til she gets ready to take on your member again." She laughed.

"Now come here baby and hold me. I am too tired and need some rest before Lunch."

And they lay there cuddling thinking what the future has in store for them.

**********

Please vote.

1...67891011