My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina's body was on fire, heat radiating from her. His hard cock twitching between her wet folds and that made her tongue get stiffer in his mouth. She whimpered and pushed herself upward into his hands. His hand running along her side, up and down before drifting under her shirt, cupping one of her breasts. He squeezed it gently, tracing his thumb elegantly over her fully erect button.

His hand then moved down to her belly, probing inside her thong, he rubbed on the top of her pussy, his middle finger skimmed between her drizzly pussy lips and he then pushed his finger little further inside her throbbing cunt. Cradling her clitoris in the cup of his hand and stroking it gently, he then pressed the finger harder into her pussy, probing it deeper than he ever had before with any girl. In response she threw her pussy up against his hand, taking his finger deep down her pussy further. She breathed hard now and moaned louder and gasped around his tongue, not really able to do a lot as she was on the verge of exploding from what he was doing to her breast and her inflamed cunt.

Katrina rocked steadily against his hand, her breath getting quicker and heftier. He raised his hand and pressed his thumb against her clitoris, he'd done the same time and again, and he knew she'd not last long and then he increased the speed of his finger and rubbed her clit faster. She was gasping against his invading finger, unable to hold out any longer, she cried out loud as his finger slid in and out of her pussy faster.

"Oh God, Joe, you're a fucking animal... don't stop."

"You like my finger? Do you like your little brother's finger?"

In response, she drew his head harder onto her and forced her tongue deeper into his mouth.

"Say it."

"Yes, yes; I like your finger, baby brother." She grunted into his mouth, "Just don't stop please."

She, then bending her knees, heaved her legs wider as his fingers drove harder and faster, the kiss got wilder and rougher as her body tightened. Her hands plowed into his shoulders deeper, and then she flung her back up and with a loud scream, she came. She came and came, her whole body trembled while cum streamed out of her pussy, his one hand holding her down, other still working on her pussy, she couldn't stop and kept soaking his hand in her womanly flood.

Finally, he stopped and pulled his finger out of her sweltering cunt, causing a big gush to run out. He then wrapped his hands around her and held her tight while she gasps and shuddered in his arms. He waited 'til her breath returned to normal and kissed her lips again. Only then did she open her eyes and smile at him weakly.

"Goodness Joe, I have never cum so hard in my whole lifetime. I can still feel cum dripping." She told him with a shaken voice as she still winced from the aftershocks.

When she stopped trembling, he let her go and turned onto his back and watched the ceiling and listened to his sister breath. They lay there like that for a while and when she turned to him she saw his hard cock throb under his boxers.

"What about you, baby brother? Don't you need a release too? I can help."

"No, I'm ok. Don't worry. I can manage."

"Are you sure?" she asked him again, placing her hand onto his covered, throbbing cock. She ran her palm along the length through his boxers, and as she wrapped her fingers around his breadth, her eyes got wider and a shiver ran through her entire body. She felt his thickness and length. He seemed more than the double the thickness than her ex-boyfriend. Her brother was a lot bigger than she'd ever imagined. She doubted if she could really handle his girth. She thought the length wouldn't be a problem for her as he appeared around nine inches long but damn, the thickness.

She pulled her hand back and exclaimed to her brother, "Wow, my little brother isn't little down there for sure."

"Uh huh, I am ok, I guess." He replied coyly.

"Ok! Hell, you've got more than I've ever seen, let alone been fucked with."

Joe didn't respond but just grinned at her.

"So, are you sure you don't want me to help you out with this?" she bore down on his throbbing cock again and asked him cautiously as she didn't want to push her brother if he didn't want to.

"No, I am ok. I don't want you to do anything in return just because I helped you out. I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"Ok baby, can you hold me, please?" she asked, looking at him lovingly.

He didn't say anything in reply, but wrapped his hand around her back and pulled her closer. She was overly exhausted from the entire workout. She just laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes and immediately drifted to sleep. Joe couldn't fall asleep as fast as his sister as his erection took some time to subside, but soon after her, he too was asleep with the thought of how happy his sister was in his arms.

Morning came fast. They both woke up at virtually the same time. Again he was spooning her. One leg was tossed over her erogenous thick thigh, his hard manhood pressed into her thong covered ass crack, and one hand under her shirt cupping her breast with her rigid nipple poking onto his palm.

As Katrina opened her eyes, she felt her brother's hand on her naked breast and his cock throb into her backside. Turning her head, she looked at Joe, smiled and said, "Good morning boyfriend."

"Good morning girlfriend," he echoed and smiled back.

Looking around, she grinned and asked him playfully, "Oh, now we are couple, huh?"

"I guess so," he whispered, then pinched her nipple a little and leaned in and kissed her lips lightly.

"Ouchhhh," Katrina moaned, pushing her breast further into his hand, gave him a playful look and then spoke dreamingly, "Mmmm, I can get used to waking up like this with morning kisses."

"I am planning on getting you addicted on waking up with me like this." He planted one more kiss on her smiling lips and grinned back.

She then put her hand over his, squeezed her tit a little and wiggled her ass back onto his solid morning wood and said, "And, I could get addicted to this too."

"You better because I am not letting you off the hook any time soon." Joe said with a grin and again pinching her nipple lightly, pushed his protuberance harder into her ass. They both then laughed softly.

They lay there for a while, enjoying their new found affection. Then she quietly moved a little away from him, turned onto her back and slipped her hand into his boxers. Running her thumb around his already wet head, she gripped his girth in her fingers and stroked her hand up and down along his sizzling pole. He was so thick; she couldn't even wrap her fingers around him. He was massive. She was curious.

He looked at her and she looked at him and then down at his cock, which was throbbing harder in her hand under his boxers and then pushing her head onto his chest Katrina asked reticently. "Can I see?"

"Yes sure, if you want," Joe answered.

Katrina pulled the boxer down slowly exposing his hard cock gradually. He raised himself a little and let her pull the boxers off. She was amazed by the sight she was looking at. Lifting her brother's cock with her thumb and a finger, she examined his crown and slid her palm over the rest of his rigid length. Then she started to explore the rest of his thickness bit by bit as it kept throbbing in her hand.

"What are you doing?" Joe asked her in agony.

Without lifting her eyes from his cock, she babbled, "Just checking, Joe. You have a beautiful cock. Massive, but beautiful. You'd stretch me to the death if we ever fucked."

He looked at his sister's face and then to his dick and back to her face, smiled and said, "Not really, it isn't as big as you are trying to say."

She looked back up at Joe and just smiled. "It's getting really hard. No wonder all the girls, including a teacher of yours' are after you."

"That's not the reason, but if you say so." He groaned, "Oh fuck," as she squeezed his cock in her hand.

"Do you still not want me to help you with your release?" She asked and then winked at him.

"Kat, I don't want you to help me just because I helped you out last night. That was a repayment for the wonderful kisses you gave me," he replied seriously.

She thought how lovely her brother was!! So far, the boyfriends she'd had always wanted something in return. If they took her to a dinner, made her cum or whatever little things they did for her, they expected her to return a sexual favor, a blow job or a hand job or even a fuck. She loved him even more.

"Oh no, I'd love to make you cum. I want to. I really do. Besides, I think you are enjoying this anyway." Katrina told him as she squeezed his dick one more time making him groan even louder. She squeezed his dick for a little while, causing him to grunt in agony and then she asked him again, "So, you like me touching you, don't you little brother"?

"Ahhh, fuck yesss, It's better than me doing it." Joe groaned a little louder as she squeezed his dick harder.

Katrina took that as a hint and she slowly began to stroke his cock watching the way the skin balled up at the top and then being pulled tight on her way back down. She did that a few more times before a drop of pre cum formed at the tip of his cock. This was turning her pussy on fire and she leaked a drop or two into her thong as well. She stopped when she got to the top of his cock, and then let her fingers glide over and around his glans smearing the wetness all over the crown of his rock hard cock.

"It's slippery." She shuddered and turned to face her brother and looked down at his dick, still in her hand. Then an impish smile touched her lips as she reached down to her thong with one hand and pulled it off in one motion.

"Just don't put it in, please, I am not ready for that yet," Katrina whispered to her brother and turned her back to him. Then reaching between her legs, she pulled his big cock in between her thighs and closed her legs around his thickness. She then stretched her hand over his ass and pulled him closer and said, "Now hump away as hard as you want. Just tell me before you are about to cum, ok?" and then she worked her ass back and forth a few times sliding his red-hot cock between her thighs.

"Ok baby," Joe said, and draping his hand around her abdomen, he also stimulated his pulsating thick cock between her thighs. He fucked his sister's thighs; slow to start with, and worked up his speed as she closed her thighs firmer, applying more pressure onto his hard cock. Pre cum now streamed steadily from the tip of his dick as he fucked his sister's thighs faster. As Katrina felt his pre cum drip onto her sensitive skin, she reached between her legs again and smeared the moisture over his swollen head with her thumb and giggled.

"Ah fuck, if you keep that up you're going to make me cum soon." Joe mumbled into her ear. It felt strange having his sister feel up his cock, but it was turning him on more than he ever thought was possible.

"That's the idea, I want to see you shoot your cum." She hummed as the movements of her brother's cock made her horny too. She soon moaned with each push her brother delivered between her thighs, sliding his dick back and forth.

"Ah fuck, wait, Joe," Katrina stopped her brother. She reached between her legs once again, pulled his hardness onto her pussy lips, tittered and said, "This is better and don't worry, there won't be an accident, you are too thick to slip into any of my holes accidentally." She giggled again and then started rocking her soaking pussy along his shaft.

Soon her pussy started getting wetter from the hotness of his steamy shaft brushing against her, soaking his already misty cock.

"Mmmm, this feels better. You are going to make me cum again." She creaked and pushed her cunt further onto him as Joe slid his dick between her scalding pussy lips faster.

"Uh huh, it won't be long before I jizz. You have been teasing me a lot since last morning. I was on the brink of cumming at least hundred times during last twenty four hours." He babbled as he felt her pussy drip on his cock driving him to work his dick against her wet pussy lips even firmer.

"Is that so? She chuckled, "sorry, I wasn't trying to get you blue balls." And then she pushed her pussy even harder on his sliding stiffness.

"Don't be sorry baby; I loved every bit of it." Joe groaned between his gasps.

"Mm harder, brother of mine, push your dick harder on my cunt." And then she rubbed her fingers on her puffy clit. Pushing her pussy as hard as she could onto his wet dick, Katrina moaned, "Mm, like that. Ohh yes, I love the feeling of my brother's hard, hot and thick cock rubbing against my wet cunt."

"I love my dick sliding between your wet pussy lips too." Joe whispered to her.

Soon they both got their motion right and started moving their butts in rhythm.

"Oh yeah baby hump your naughty sister's cunt lips. This feels so good. I am about to cum," she panted.

"Cum for me again baby, cum for me," Joe then took hold of her breast and rolled her nipple between his thumb and first finger.

She rocked her ass against his crotch harder and faster and moaned louder.

"Mm, yes, your hot cock sliding against my wet pussy lips feels so fucking hot. Mm, mm, mm.......... Oh hell yeah....... Harder baby, aw fuck... oh fuck me dry baby... oh yeahhh. I love it... ohh yeahh, mm mm oh fuck...," Katrina pushed her pussy one last time hard on his dick and screamed, "ohhhh, I am cumming baby brother, I am cumming on your thick dick...." She bawled one more time and came, soaking her brother's dick in her hot slippery clear cum.

As he watched his sister cum, he increased his speed, sliding against her cunt faster and faster. Before long he felt the unmistakable feeling of his orgasm beginning to rise and knew he'd not last long. "Oh sis, I am already there too."

"NOooooooo, wait big brother, not yet." Katrina jumped to her knees, held the thickest cock she'd ever seen in both of her hands and started jerking him off. "Cum for your big sister now baby brother, cum for me," and then she moved her hands on his dick harder and faster. She felt his dick grow thicker in her hands. Pre cum oozed from the tip of his cock dripping onto her fingers. She knew he was nearly ready to shoot as his breath got heavier and faster. She lowered her head and held his huge cock head between her lips and kept jerking her hands over the length of his slick shaft. She couldn't get his whole head in her mouth. He groaned and pumped his dick into her hand and her lips harder.

"I am cumming baby," he screamed as his whole body tensed and twitched, his cock grew bigger in her hands like never before and then he erupted.

She felt his thick cock throb under the custody of her hand and a first shot of hot rope hit the back of her throat. She stopped jerking and held his dick as her brother shot his hot thick white streaks into her mouth one after another. She tried to gulp it all but he was cumming so much that it filled her mouth and she couldn't swallow it all and started choking. Finally, she couldn't take any more of his hot cum in her mouth and pulled his dick away from her lips and let his never ending spree splash on her lips and cheeks. The last drop dripped from his head and ran down to her hand. Then she let go of his cock, looked at her brother, winked and swallowed his thick, sweet and salty cum.

"Mmmmm, sweet. Sweeter than any of my previous boyfriends." She sealed her lips together and muttered.

"That was incredible!" He looked at his sister's cum covered face unbelievably and panted until his breath normalized and his cock started getting soft.

"Yes, that was an awesome, little brother. You came a lot." Katrina told Joe with her eyes glued to his softening cock while she tried to wipe his cum off of her face with her fingers, but could only manage to smear it all over, making her cheeks and lips glow under the morning light pouring through the window. He couldn't resist but laugh.

She raised her eyebrows, "What?"

"Your face, you need to clean it." He laughed again and handed her his boxers. She scrubbed her face with them, wiped her hands and then leaned onto his softening big cock. She held it up with her thumb and first finger, kissed the tip and lapped the exuding cum gently with her tongue.

"Damn, I never thought I'd do this with my baby brother." She said as she eyed his cock whilst cleaning the mess.

"Me too, I'd never thought my big sister was remarkably good at this. I love you." He exclaimed with pleasure and then grabbed her hand and pulled her into bed with him.

"I love you too baby brother." She beamed and leaned onto his face and brushed her lips across his and then pulling her leg over his, she pushed her tits into his chest crushing them to his broadness and rested her head on his shoulder.

They relaxed there in each other's arms, listening to heartbeats.

"Joe, you know mom and dad are coming back home today, before lunch?" she asked him with a wistful sound like she was just waking up from a dream.

He pulled her hand up and rubbing her fingers, he kissed back of her hand and replied sadly, "Yeah I know."

She felt the sadness in her brother's voice. She rose up on her elbows, looked into his eyes and assured him, "Awe, don't be sad brother of mine. We'll find our alone time together."

"I know, but it won't be like this." He said plainly.

"Yes, that's right, but we got to deal with it. We'll have to be careful around our parents. We can't let them know, not now."

"Not now? You mean you are planning to tell them later?" Joe asked his sister hesitantly.

"I don't know yet, Joe, let us see how this goes and we'll decide on it, ok?"

"Ok. I guess, I just can't imagine our parents' reaction. They'd be pissed for sure."

"Knowing our parents, if they aren't pissed then they won't be happy for sure. Anyway, let's not talk about our parents for now." Katrina ricocheted.

"Ok. Give me a kiss?" he asked her and wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her head closer.

"Anytime, big brother. You don't have to ask me to kiss anymore. You can kiss me whenever you want." Then she smiled, closed the gap between them and kissed him passionately.

"It is almost nine and I am hungry after all this exercise, we have to be civilized before our parents are home." She squeezed Joe's half hard cock and got off the bed. "I am going to clean up the mess you have made."

He scanned his sister as she got off the bed and said, "Kat, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"Oh yeah? Are you sure?" Katrina asked him demurely and sticking out her perfect C plus cup breasts, she posed for her brother.

"Yes, I am sure." Joe stretched his hand to her back and rubbed her ass cheeks.

"Don't start Joe else we'll still be in bed when our parents get home." She teasingly wiggled her ass and then stepped away beyond his reach.

"I wouldn't mind." He grinned. Katrina smiled back and walked into the bathroom.

He stayed there in her bed and listened to the water run in the bathroom. "Hey Kat," after a while, Joe called his sister.

"What, Joe?" she shouted back from the bathroom.

"Mind if I join? We can save time."

"Yeah, right, save time, my ass." She laughed in the bathroom. "Come in, anyway."

Joe jumped from the bed and joined his sister. He just stood near the shower, stunned. He was looking at his sister's nakedness for the first time. Her long brown wet hair clinging to her back, her near perfect, eye catching, big breasts, her nipples looked bigger and rock hard as the water ran down the milky half-orbs and dripped off the points, her almost flat belly, her impeccable round ass, her spotless skin; he couldn't take his eyes away. He simply stood there, motionless as he drank in the beauty of his sister. His dick twitched as he perused his sister's curved landscape.

1...45678...11