My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina, fully aware of her brother's eyes scanning her naked feminity, felt a shiver run through her entire frame. For the first time in her entire life she felt nervous in front of her brother, unable to move, the scrub clutched in her hand. When she couldn't bear his probing eyes any more, she tenderly lifted her eyes up to her brother with an anguished look on her face.

Finally, "wow, amazing," slipped out of his mouth. His eyes still scanning Katrina's magnificence from top to bottom and bottom to top and then he just cried, "Katrina, you are the most perfect woman I have ever witnessed."

"Oh, come on Joe; please quit looking at me like you've never seen a naked girl before. You are getting me nervous," she spoke with a shaky voice. He just shook his head unbelievably, stepped in the shower, held his sister close under the stream of warm water and then kissed her on her head.

They showered together, cleaned each other, groping some, but otherwise it was uneventful. They both didn't have much time to do anything. It was like old times. They giggled, squealed and laughed at the touches. After showering, Joe and Katrina went off to their respective rooms to get dressed. Joe was first to enter the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. In the meanwhile, their parents called to inform that they'll be home in an hour or so.

Katrina took her own sweet time. By the time she came down, Joe was done cooking. She wore khaki loose shorts with no panties underneath and drooping black sleeveless top over a lacy bra. She set the table while Joe brought the breakfast. Before sitting down on the chair, Joe walked behind Katrina, pulled her shirt up and squeezed her boobs with his both hands; then brushing away her freshly washed silky smooth hair through his face kissed on her neck and then blew hot breath onto her soft skin.

"Awe, stop Joe, I'm hungry," Katrina shouted with mock anger, but then she didn't try to force him away. She loved the attention her brother was giving her. No one else in her life had showered her with such affection like Joe did. And so she wrapped her hand around his neck, pulled him closer and kissed him on the mouth. Their lips parted to taste each other's tongue then Joe, pulling her big tits out from her bra cupped them in his hands and rolled his thumbs around her now growing brown nipples. Their breath got heavier as the kiss turned deeper and as he fondled her soft but firm roundness. Katrina broke the kiss, moaned severely and whispered, "Oh Joe, I don't know how I'll be able to keep my hands off of you while our parents are home," and then again started kissing him passionately.

He fondled her tits a little harder and shoved his tongue deeper into her mouth. "Oh baby, I won't be able to keep my hands off of you either." He murmured between her lips.

"What are we going to do?" She asked him as they broke the kiss to get some breath back.

"I am not sure, but then I don't want to be away from you for a minute even." He told her with murkiness in his voice. He kept massaging her tits while he watched the hunger in her eyes grow, and then he squeezed her tits harder and trundled his fingers around erect nipples.

"Oh lover, pinch my nipples harder, make them hurt." She breathed deeply and pushed her tits up into his hands more. Joe held both her stone hard nipples between his thumbs and fingers and pinched them tentatively, not wanting to make his sister hurt. "HARDER," she demanded and forcing his mouth onto hers again, she bore her tongue as deep as it could run into his mouth.

Joe got the idea of what his sister wanted and then he rolled her nipples hard between his fingers again and again, then he stopped rolling her nipples and simply squeezed them like he was juicing a lemon. She screamed piercingly but then her scream died in his mouth. He kept pinching nipples harder until her eyes got watery and gushes of cum slipped off of her tight pussy folds into her shorts, only then did she pull her mouth away.

"Oh Joe stop now, please." She pleaded. Joe pinched her nipples one more time before he let them go and kissed the tears away from both of her eyes.

"Thank you baby. My achy nipples will remind me of the feel of your hands when I'm not able to have you touching me while our parents are around." Katrina winked at him and gently removed his hands from her aching boobs. She then propelled her hands up under her shirt and touched her stinging nubs. "Ouch." She squawked playfully and pushed him away.

They ate breakfast talking about diverse things. Katrina finished eating first, but she wasn't finished with her brother yet. There was still some time left before their parents were home. She watched Joe's fine jaw lines as he ate and then with a devil's smile on her lips, she got up and went over to her brother's side and drew her leg over his shoulder and pointed a finger to her wet spot in the middle of the shorts. "Look, what you have done to my shorts, now lick it away." she commanded, and jostled his head onto her wet shorts.

Joe examined the damp spot with large eyes. It surprised him how much his sister had cum even without touching her cunt. He draped his hand around her back and pulled her closer, sniffed her shorts and said, "Mmm, smells good." And then with the other hand he reached into her shorts, pulled them aside and looked her puffy cunt for the first time.

Katrina then moved her leg along his shoulder a few inches wider and bent her knee a little to give her brother a clear view. Joe's vision tunneled in onto his sister's bare pussy. Her swollen cunt lips looked bigger and redder than he remembered from the touch of his fingers last night. Nestled between them was her aroused, exposed and erect clit. He eyed her tumid, moist pussy lips. He could clearly see her obvious arousal and could smell her wetness.

Katrina saw her brother ogle at her cunt. How lovingly he admired her, how hungrily he stared at her pussy. She'd never felt as stimulated as she was at that moment. She felt so fucking' horny as she watched Joe flagrantly rape her cunt with his eyes.

Unable to restrain himself any longer, Joe licked his lips and holding out his tongue moved closer to her cunt and lapped the wetness of her glinting lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Mm mm, breakfast tastes good." Joe chuckled and then parted her astonishing petals apart with his thumb and finger and slid his middle finger into her slippery cunt. "Ahhh fuck." She moaned and sucked her breath in as she felt his finger make its way deeper into her. He slid his finger in and out a couple of times and then pulled it out and took it into his mouth. He then closed his lips firmly on his finger and yanked it out with an audible burp. "Sweet, sweeter than all the girls I have been with." He said and licked his lips again.

"Fuck, get your finger back in my pussy again." Katrina demanded and seizing his hand drew it under her shorts again and then channeled two of his fingers into her aching cunt. She then arched her ass up a little and tossed her hips up further until his fingers were buried deep inside her and his knuckles rested on her ass.

"Mmmm.... Your big fingers feel so good. I just don't want you to pull them out ever." She moaned and held her brother's hand in place until he started moving his fingers in her wet cunt. She then released his hand and reached for her breasts. "Ouch. My nipples hurt, but it feels good too. Keep going brother; make me cum again before our parents come home, please." She pleaded.

As he finger fucked her pussy, Katrina wriggled her cunt up against his fingers. He could feel her pussy tightening her grip onto his fingers. Her wetness started to trickle down his palm and knew that she'd cum before long. And then when she started whimpering, Joe pulled his fingers out swiftly, licked her pussy lips up and down once and tickled her clit with his tongue and pushed her slick leg off of his shoulder.

"What the fuck, why did you stop?" She screamed in distress.

"Wet pussy would feel even better." He shrugged his shoulders, smiled mischievously, got up, gathered the plates and took them to wash.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you left me in the middle. Now I'll stay wet all day long and for god's sake, I wasn't planning to wear panties all day today." She almost cried and followed him and wrapped her arms around his belly and keeping her achy boobs away from his back, she licked his earlobe. She was wary as the time for their parents to come home was close. Katrina knew that she'd have to restrain herself from touching her beloved brother, but she just refused to stay away from him as long as she could. Not that she loved her parents less, but her new found love was irresistible.

"Kat, please stop, I don't want to walk around with a hard on when they are here." Joe told his sister and began rinsing plates.

"I could take care of that if you want." She offered him and opened her mouth, making a big 'O' and winked at him and then cracked into a laugh.

"No doubt about it. I have seen your skills in the bed this morning." He loved the way his sister touched and teased him and he was half tempted to give in but then he'd have to hold himself back as their parents were about to be home soon.

She reached to his pants and squeezed his half hard dick in her hand. "So what do you say, don't you want to give me your cum to drink again?"

"Not now, perhaps later. You rather need to change your shorts if you don't want mom asking you about how you got that damp spot." Joe touched her wet shorts and circled his middle finger around the spot.

Katrina enjoyed his finger rubbing her shorts for a while and then reluctantly grumbled, "Yes, I better go and change them." And then she rose onto her toes, kissed his lips, lackadaisically moved away from him and then started toward the stairs.

When she reached near to the stairs, he called her back with mock seriousness on his face, "Kat, wait." He loved to tease her back. He really loved it.

"Now what?" She snapped back at him as she was still mad at him for not finishing her off and then turned around thinking he had changed his mind or maybe he got a rather better thing to say.

He walked closer to her, pulled her shirt up and tucked both boobs back into the bra cups. "There, you forgot your tits were hanging out."

"Ouch. I know, but my nipples hurt bad. I don't know if I'll be able to wear a bra today at all." She twinkled and ran upstairs to her room.

**********

By the time Katrina came back strolling down the steps, their parents pulled their car in the driveway. Katrina, ran towards them, "Hey Mom, hey dad, I'm so happy to see you both back," she cheered and hugged them. Both parents hugged her back. When Joe heard the car he too came out and embraced his parents.

"Mom, dad, you go ahead, I'll fetch the bags and park the car in the garage." He volunteered.

"Ok son." His dad handed him the car keys before the trio walked to the house. Joe pulled the bags in and placed them in his parent's room, then went out again to park the car in the garage. When he returned, their mother was telling Katrina about her time with their uncle and aunt and the fun they'd had. They had some real good times. She looked really happy.

"By the way," their dad broke in, "Katrina, what happened with you the other night?" He still sounded worried. Katrina looked at Joe asking for his permissions, whether she should tell them or not. He nodded slowly. Katrina told them all what had happened the other night and by the time she finished, she was sobbing on her brother's shoulders. While she did that, Joe kept rubbing his hand along her back assuring her that she was safe just as the way she needed the night she broke up with her boyfriend.

"If it wasn't for Joe, I could have been dead by now or probably, in some hospital." She sobbed again.

"Oh my poor baby, your brother loves you so much so that he wouldn't let anyone hurt you. We all love you and will never let anything bad happen to you." Her mother reassured her.

"Did you two go to the cops and register the incident?" Their father asked. He was still worried.

She shook her head, "No dad, I thought about calling the police after I talked to Joe, but he assured me he'd be there and take care of me better than the cops could." She clung to her brother more as she didn't want to part with the security she was feeling with her brother.

"It won't be necessary dad, I am sure they'll never come near Katrina again." Joe told them confidently.

"I still feel we should go to the police station and register a complaint but if you two are sure about it, we won't."

"We are sure, dad. Katrina and I have talked about it."

"Ok then, it is settled for now." With that their dad put the end to the subject and got up to go to his bedroom to freshen up. After a moment their mother followed him too. As Joe heard their door close, he pulled Katrina up and kissed lightly on her mouth. She smiled weakly. He held her head close to his shoulder 'til they heard their parents coming back from their room.

"I am going out for a while and should be back before lunch time. Anyone want me to get anything?" Joe got up and asked them all without addressing any one specifically.

"No, we are good." Their parents spoke in unison, but Katrina flew after him. She was scared, what if he was going to see his one of the girlfriends or his teacher even. "Wait, where are you going?" she called after him.

"Just out, I need some fresh air." He told his sister without turning back.

Katrina rushed after him and got hold of his hand before he could open the car door, "Are you trying to get away from me?" She felt a lump in the throat as she asked him chokingly.

Joe turned back as he felt the pain in his sister's voice and grabbing Katrina by hand pulled her to the other side of the car and pushed her down so their parents couldn't see and kissed his sister full on her lips. "Not a chance, girlfriend. You are my first girlfriend with whom I am starting to fall in love with."

"I was afraid you were going to see one of your girlfriends." Doubts hovered over her face as she spoke.

"And who exactly would she be?" Now he was teasing her.

She looked down at her hands and rubbed her fingers together. "I actually don't know."

"For now, you are the only girl I have. Do you want to come along? It'd be a good long drive and that's all."

Her heart leaped as she saw a chance to spend more time to be with her love alone. "Can I?" she implored.

"Yes, sure you can. I'd love you to. I thought you wanted to spend some time with our folks as they were away for a while, if not then you are very welcome."

Before he could finish his sentence, she sprang to her feet and cheered, "Wait for a minute, let me tell mom."

"Ok, I'll wait."

Katrina ran inside to tell her mom that she was going out with Joe. Her heart pounded joyfully. By the time she was back, Joe had already pulled his car out from the garage and was waiting for her to come back. He waited 'til she settled herself in the passenger seat, then he drove off.

"Where to?" Joe looked at her playfully and asked her.

She just spread her hands in front of her expressing uncertainty and smirked, "I don't know. I thought you were going out. I am just tagging along."

"A long drive?"

"Yes, a long drive." She flashed a smile at him.

They held hands for the entire one hour drive enjoying the beauty of the woods. Nothing was spoken. Occasional glances spoke all that they needed to. Just hand in hand as he drove around the country and back to home. Katrina was over the sadness before they reached home and had her famous smile back. They withdrew hands only a minute before Joe pulled the car in the garage. They both were happy to spend time with each other.

Before getting out of the car Katrina murmured to herself, "It is indeed going to be hard to stay away from you, little brother." Then she opened the door, got out and walked to the house without a backward glance. She was afraid, if she stayed with her brother any longer, she'd want to kiss him. She'd want to touch him and she didn't want to take any chances when their parents were around.

When they entered the house, their mom asked if anyone wanted anything special for their lunch. They'd had breakfast not long before and weren't hungry so they told her anything will be fine. Katrina went into the kitchen to help her mother, but she was having a tough time concentrating. Her mind was thinking about the things that happened between her younger brother and her that morning. She twisted her lips when she thought back about what had taken place in the kitchen during the breakfast. Absently, her hand went to her chest and touched her nipples causing a loud "Ouch" slip off of her lips.

Her mother immediately turned to her, "What is wrong Katrina?"

Still lost in her thoughts, she responded, "Nothing, why?"

"You just said 'ouch', I thought you were hurt."

"It's nothing mom, I am alright." Katrina told her mother with almost a smirk. Oh fuck, she thought, I need to be more careful.

"If you say so." Her mother seemed concerned and turned back to her lunch preparations. Unable to concentrate any more, Katrina excused herself and went to her room. She couldn't possibly let her mother know what was on her mind.

"Joe, Katrina, lunch is ready." Their mother called a short time later.

"We'll be right down mother." Katrina shouted back from her room.

"Get your brother too, Katrina."

"Ok mom." She told her mother and walked to her brother's room, but before she could reach his room, he stepped out. He too had heard their mother. "Oh, there you are. I was coming to get you for lunch." She waited for Joe to join her and then together they walked down the stairs and to the dinner table.

During their lunch, their mother again talked about how good the weekend went and told them that their uncle and aunt misses them. She looked happy. Beside their mother, no one talked much. Their father ate in silence.

Soon after lunch, their mother and dad retired to their room, citing the tiredness from the drive and needed to take some rest. Joe and Katrina as usual gathered the dishes and started cleaning. Except occasional touching and squinting, they refrained from doing anything dangerous. Their parent's room was just near to the kitchen and neither of them wanted to take the risk of either of their parents walking in on them doing something they shouldn't do.

They both felt like they'd spent lifetime cleaning and drying dishes. Once finished with the dishes, they both took a long breath and sighed and ran upstairs. Just after they entered Katrina's room, as it was closer, they both were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately. It felt like they were apart for millions of years. Joe kicked the door shut and pushed his hand under her shirt and squeezed her breast.

"Ouch, not there, not now. My nipples are too sore. It seems like I won't be able to wear a bra for a few days." Katrina winked at him. "You won't believe it, but I love the sensations of sore nipples rubbing at my top, it feels good and so it keeps my pussy dripping wet." She whispered to him as she pulled him closer and rubbed her raw nipples into his chest. "Mm mm." Joe pulled his hands off of her chest, wrapped them around her neck and again started kissing her aggressively. His tongue forced her lips open and slipped deep inside her mouth. Her hands moved down onto his butt and pulled him closer to her already wet crotch.

They kept kissing tongue to tongue while they held each other close. She felt his cock grow against her tight shorts as he tried to dry hump her, hard. She reached down between them and grabbed his cock through his pants and wrapped her fingers around his thickening rod. "Did I cause this? Did your sister give you a hard on?" she asked him in a low tone as their parents were just down stairs.

1...56789...11