My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hum, yeah." He groaned into her mouth.

"What am I going to do with this huge monster?" She pinched his hardening cock between her fingers a few times and chuckled between his lips.

"What do you think?" He echoed in her mouth as he didn't want to part his lips from hers yet.

"Hmm, nothing for now, our parents are downstairs. I don't believe it's a good idea to do anything right now. I'll make sure he gets proper attention whenever we are alone, promise."

"Um, ok," and then they parted the kiss. Not being able to do anything more got them frustrated. They both needed to release their built up pressure, but they couldn't tend to it now.

"Maybe tonight, I could sneak into your room and give you a hand?"

"Just a hand?"

She played like she was thinking... "Hmmmm, maybe a little more than giving you a hand? Was this morning good enough for you?" She told him with her eyes glued to his rising cock.

"Yeah, it was."

"Ok then. You'll get it tonight. Now behave and get some rest." She pulled herself up, hung onto his shoulders and kissed him on the top of his forehead and stepped back.

"Kat?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Can you show me your breasts? I want to see if I'd hurt them too much. I'm sorry. I got carried away."

She tapped his shoulder and smirked, "Don't be sorry. I wanted it and you didn't hurt me. It was exactly how I wanted it."

"But..."

"No 'but' and you can look at them of your own free will. I'd love to show them to you." She then held the rim of her shirt and pulled it up. She wasn't wearing a bra, he knew it. As soon as her tits sprang out of her shirt, he froze like someone had hypnotized him. That was the first time he was looking at his sister's breasts in the broad daylight. Yes, he saw her tits that very morning in the bathroom, but the daylight made them look even better.

Her breasts looked perfect, much better than he saw under the bathroom lights. Her firm boobs stood tall on her chest and her rigid brown nipples looked like the size of a pencil eraser. They looked a little ruddy from the assault they had received in the morning. Her dollar size round areola looked little darker than her nipples. He stood there unmoved, lost in the beauty of her breasts. He was eyeing them as though he wanted to record the image in his brain. Katrina watched her brother as he gawked at her tits bewilderingly, Then he heard her giggle.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare at my tits all day?" She asked him drolly between sniggers.

Without taking his eyes off from her tits, he babbled, "Sis, they look perfect, beautiful, better than I have ever imagined. I could watch them all my life. You are a true goddess. I wonder, all these years, how come I missed the beauty I had so near." He spoke astonishingly and stepping closer, lowered his head on her left breast and licked the top.

"Joe stop, we may well land in trouble." Katrina cautioned him, but he was so lost, he couldn't hold himself back. He kept licking her breast, starting from the top his tongue travelled down and circled around her areola and then her nipple; causing goose bumps grow around her taut nub. As he worked his tongue on the tip of her mammary glands, she couldn't stand still, but pressed her chest more into his face. "Ah fuck, Joe we need to stop." She moaned as she felt a wet drop dripping into her shorts from her already soaked honey pot.

Katrina reluctantly tried to pull his head away, but then her brother held the rim of her top and pulled it over her head before turning his attentions back to her right breast, giving the same treatment as he did to the left breast. As he licked the goose bump bursting areola of her right breast, she started shuddering and then when Joe took her already tender nipple in his mouth and started sucking it, his sister lost all the control she had and screamed. Had she not jostled her fingers into her mouth to restrain her from screaming out loud, their parents would have heard it downstairs.

She whispered a little louder to him as she panted in his arms, "Oh baby brother, don't stop, don't stop, please, don't stop."

When Joe heard his sister puff, he took her nipple further into his mouth and that was the last blow she could take. She shivered hard and gasped in his hands. "Oh babyyyyyyyyyy, I'm cumming." She hissed between her clenched teeth and then a big gush rushed out of her aroused cunt into her shorts. She came so much so that her shorts couldn't hold all of it and the excess womanly substance dripped down her thighs.

She kept shivering in his arms 'til she stopped cumming. She gripped her brother's strong shoulders as her legs weakened and she couldn't stand on her feet. As cum ran down her thighs, she panted in his grip. His mouth still sucking her nipple, she couldn't take it anymore and pulled his mouth off of her chests. "Not any more, baby. My nipples are sorer than they already were."

Joe looked at his sister's face and then down onto her chest and then his eyes travelled lower and he smiled.

"Damn sis, that's a lot."

"It is all your fault fucker, it was even better than the last night. Hell, it was better than the morning too. Hope Mom and Dad didn't hear anything." Katrina laughed softly before she went on, "This is the second time today you've made me change my shorts. You are going to do my laundry next time." She teasingly told him with a grin as she ran her fingers in his hair. His eyes were still glued to her shorts.

"Agreed, provided, I get to smell them before I wash?"

"You are a nasty fucker, you know that?"

"No, I didn't, but now I know. Thank you, all credit goes to my big sister."

"Now my love, I am tired and need to get cleaned and you too need to get some rest. You could take a nap with me in my bed, but our parents probably wouldn't approve, if they happened to be around here."

"Ok. Just a kiss and I'm gone."

"Just a kiss, ok? No more touching, not now."

"Promise."

Katrina then pulled her brother to his feet and gave a quick peck on his lips and then shoved him out the door. After he was gone, she shook her head and smiled. Damn, is this how it is to be in real love, huh, she asked herself. She then ran to the bathroom, tore off her shorts and took a quick shower. She thought of cleaning only her legs and pussy but then she thought she'd smell of sex when she goes downstairs. Instead, she decided to take a shower. As soon as she hit the bed after her shower and closed her eyes, she went out like a light. She was too tired to think.

On the other side of the wall, Joe, in his room, laying in his bed with eyes shut, was thinking about his rapidly developing intimate relationship with his nearly three year older sister. He wanted to go out alone that morning to think about it, but Katrina tagged herself along. They'd good times together and he loved every bit of it, but yet he needed time to ponder the events. There was no doubt in his mind that he was in love with her as much as she was in love with him, if not more. He just laid there thinking about how to take this bonding forward and how far he could take it. He knew it was not easy to fall in love with siblings and how the outside world responds to the taboo.

He didn't care much about what other people thought, but he was gravely concerned of his parents' thoughts. If they knew what their kids were up to, how are they going to react? Would they get mad? Would they disown both of their children? Could they accept the relationship he and Katrina had started? He doubted it very much. Most likely they would ask them to leave the house and never show their face again. Probably they'd report incest and get them arrested.

Suppose, brother and sister decides to move forward with the relationship, is he ready to go ahead and commit himself to her for his whole life? He could probably do so, but it again depends on what Katrina thought. What if she was just looking for a little fling and not a serious relationship? They needed to talk in detail, they needed to sit and talk. He couldn't wait very long. He needed the answer for all these questions before it was too late. He decided, tonight, he'd speak to her. All these questions torturing his mind, made Joe tired as well and eventually, he too drifted off to sleep.

A bang on his door woke him up, "Joe, Joe, are you up yet?" Katrina was shouting from outside.

"Yes, I am now, what's up? He yawned and answered her dozily.

"Nothing, it is almost five and you are still not up. Mom is asking if you are up yet."

"Give me five and I'll be downstairs, Ok?"

"Ok, hurry up." He heard Katrina step away from his door. He jumped into the bathroom, freshened up and then went downstairs.

His mother and father were sitting on the couch discussing something. Katrina was probably in the kitchen making coffee. He greeted his parents and went straight to the kitchen. He was right. Katrina was ready with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"About time sleepy head." She chuckled and set both the cups on the dinner table. They drank coffee, glancing at each other with sloppy secret smiles. When they finished coffee, both went to their parents and sat in front of the TV. She turned the TV on, grabbed the remote and started surfing the channels and looked at him suggestively, but he shrugged his shoulders indicating he didn't care about any TV program right now. There was one live game coming up, but he wasn't in the mood to watch it. After about half an hour, she tossed the remote towards Joe and looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows and asked her.

"Nothing, I guess you aren't in the mood." Before he could reply, their mother asked them what they wanted for the dinner. Katrina started to open her mouth, but then Joe stopped her.

"Mom, is it alright if I and Katrina went out for a dinner?" Katrina's eyes went on stalks and looked straight into his eyes, really!!!

"Please do. It'd do her good. She hasn't been out since she came back home from the college." Their mother looked at him proudly as she spoke, and thought how heedful her son was.

Before he asked Katrina, she was on her feet, "Yes, yes I want to go. It's next to impossible to get a dinner date with my busy bee little brother. I simply can't pass it up. I don't remember when the last time he took me out to a dinner was. I want to go." She winked at him when their parents were not looking at them.

"When do you want to go, Joe?" she asked him as she jumped around and shook her ass in front of Joe and her parents.

Joe watched Katrina hoop around and smiled at her eagerness. "Anytime, whenever you are ready."

"Ok, in that case, I need to go and get ready. See you in a few." And then she ran upstairs to her bedroom.

After a while, he too got up and excused himself to go to his room to change.

Joe was back long before his sister was. He'd trousers, black shoes, a light blue shirt and had a jacket hung on his shoulder. His uncombed, neatly cut dark brown hair bounced on his head as he strode down the stairs.

Katrina took a lot more time – almost half an hour. When she appeared on the top of the stairs, she didn't disappoint him. She wasn't overdressed or underdressed. It was just perfect for a dinner date with a brother. Her long brown hair neatly combed, rested half on her shoulders and half slung to her back. She wore a dark gray shirt tucked into a red skirt that reached just above her knees, and finished off with matching red sandals.

She had a long striped bag hung on the shoulder and wore no lipstick, just a light shade of lip gloss which made her red lips glow even more and a little mascara adding beauty to her gorgeous eyes and light powder to finish the touch. She looked spectacular. His heart missed a few beats as he noticed her boobs jump unsupported under the shirt while she descended the stairs gracefully.

Just before she climbed off the last step, she jerked her head tossing her hair aside, looked at him with a mischievous smile on her lips and asked him seductively, "Ready to go?"

"Yes, Madam." Joe bowed down low to his sister, touched his forehead and replied with a mock accent.

Their mom broke in. "Where will both of you go to?"

"Mom, there is one Italian restaurant not far from here. Don't wait up for us, though. We may be a little late. I am planning to take Katrina to a club after the dinner if it is ok with her." Joe spoke as he stepped near to her to take her hand.

"I'd love to Joe." And then she danced a little.

"Ok, you two have fun. However, don't get too late. Your father has gone out and should be back in a few." She looked at her children and cautioned them.

"Ok mom, we won't be too late," and they walked out the main door hand in hand.

Once out of the house, Joe asked her to wait and brought his car to the driveway, got out, opened the passenger side door and held his hand out for her. Katrina put her hand in his and let him help her into the car, and then he closed the door and went to his side and got himself into the driver seat.

Joe looked back over at the house and made sure that their mother was not looking at them and then placed his hand over her shoulder and chuckled. "Here we go on our first date as a girlfriend and a boyfriend."

As soon as her brother touched her, an electric current ran through her body as it did before and dancing her eyes around, she twisted her ass in the seat and said, "So, my little brother, my lover and a boyfriend is taking me out for a dinner tonight. This is going to be my best night ever."

"I hope so." Joe replied as he ogled at his sister.

Katrina looked away from his stabbing eyes and made a half-hearted attempt to push his hand away. She then said huskily, "So, may I know what I have done to earn this night out?"

Instead of replying, he whistled scanning her from toes to top. "You look beautiful, just perfect. I never imagined that I'd find such an elegant lady to date ever. And to answer your question, I need to keep making you happy to earn my rewards." He then grinned.

"In that case...," Katrina paused for a moment, bashfully reached under her skirt, wiggled her butt up a little and pulled her thong off and then handed them over to him. "Don't lose them. I may need them later if you get me too wet. And after we come back home, you can keep them as a souvenir of our first date." She said as she glanced coyly at him and bit her lower lip. He was left speechless. He just kept switching his eyes between her panties in his hand and her face.

"Now, can we go, Mister?"

"Yes, Madam." Joe shoved the panties in his pocket and stepped on the gas.

The journey to the restaurant was largely uneventful. They kept reaching for one another's hands besides occasional glances, and playful smiles. One time, when Joe kept glaring at his sister for a moment longer, she had to remind him to keep his eyes on the road or else they won't make it back home. After Joe parked the car in the parking lot, he went over to his sister's side to help her out. While Katrina was stepping out of the car, he deliberately slid his hand under her skirt and rubbed his finger along her pussy lips. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to." Snatching his hand back, he laughed.

"Behave, baby brother. You'll make me wet my thighs before we get into the restaurant," she raised her eyebrow and said with a smirk.

"Oops, sorry big sister, I couldn't resist."

"Yeah, yeah." And she gave him a playful smile. They walked into the restaurant holding hands. Since it was a Sunday evening they still had a few vacant tables. The waitress led them to the table in the corner and waited while they sat side by side, she then asked them what they'd like to drink. They ordered red wine. Joe fumbled a bit when the waitress asked for ID. After Kat presented hers, the waitress said that it would be sufficient. This whole time, the waitress never took her eyes off of Joe. Katrina noticed it. She felt proud and smiled to herself. Before the waitress left their table, she asked Katrina if she could say something. Katrina nodded yes.

"Your man is very handsome and you are beautiful too. Both of you are a perfect match. Welcome to our restaurant and enjoy your dinner."

"Thank you, Miss." Katrina replied and blushed, when the waitress left to get them drinks, they looked at each other and broke into a laugh.

Soon they were drinking wine and talking about various things and meanwhile ordered their food. She was having the best night of her life. While they waited for the food, Joe slowly dragged his hand under her skirt and started rubbing her thighs, forcing Katrina to shift in her seat as she felt the familiar, delicious pressure increase between her thighs.

"Mmm.... Your hand is getting me drunk more than the wine." She murmured, and parted her legs a little wider. Soon her brother's hand crawled up along her thighs 'til his finger touched her naked, freshly shaven smooth mound, making her desperate to feel his fingers in her cock hungry pussy. Joe didn't disappoint her. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Delicately, his hand teasing along her pussy lips, found her erect clit; his touch felt like firm caresses designed to please, arouse and stimulate. He tickled her protruding clit with his fingers and tenderly stroked it, making her moan softly. Then his hand slowly slid down her cunt and along the length of her swollen lips. She knew what he was looking for and willingly bent her knees a little and opened her legs wider to allow him better access to her wetness. She moaned again as his finger delicately stroked her wet lips. She was clutching the wine glass hard to the point that she wondered why it didn't break in her hands.

"You are soaking wet." Joe exhaled.

"That's your fault." Katrina replied with a grin before she continued, "Shhhhhhhhhhh..., this feels even better. Keep doing it and soon entire restaurant will hear my scream when you make me cum." She moaned in pleasure and parted her legs even wider to give him a broader opening as he ushered a finger into her waiting cunt hole.

"They might like the show." He grinned and probed his finger further up into her already wet throbbing cunt.

"Oh, oh Joe please stop, else soon you are going to make me scream your name." When the pleasure became unbearable, she grabbed her brother's hand to stop him from moving his finger deeper.

The moment was ruined by the arrival of the food. Joe snatched his hand away as he heard the waitress approaching, leaving her hungry gaping cunt exposed to the cold air of the air-conditioning. Katrina's body was not completely under her control and she was involuntarily twitching and twisting as the waitress served the food. It was hard to control her body. Neither of them spoke while the waitress viewed Katrina's shivering body, reddened cheeks and trembling lips. She smiled at Katrina as she served food. As soon as the waitress left, Joe's hand was back to his sister's thigh rubbing it lightly.

After recovering some of her composure, she whispered "Now, be good and let's eat some food." And pulled her skirt over shaky legs.

"Ok. Ma'am." They both then turned their attentions to the plates. During the course of their dinner, at one point, Katrina pulled a fresh small size spoon, flashed it in front of her brother and with a wicked smile on her lips, she pushed it under her skirt all the while her brother's eyes followed her hand. Then she spread her legs a little, slid it in her wet cunt and when she brought it back on the table, it was coated with her sticky fluid. She did it with her eyes locked on his face and saw his mouth open wide from the astonishment. He saw the whole process with his eyes growing bigger and felt his dick twist in his pants. He surely was bowled over by his sister.

"Now you can mix this with your food. I bet, it'll be tastier than any diet you ever had and if you want more, don't hesitate, I got plenty in store." She then offered him the spoon and chuckled.