My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe delightedly accepted the spoon and licked it dry. "Mm mm, I could live on this food all my life." He exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I produce ample every day." As she said this they both laughed and finished the rest of their dinner with a grin on their face.

While they waited for dessert, he leaned towards her to get a kiss, but she pushed him back. "Not here, someone known to us might see us. I want to kiss you, too! I have been 'fucking' waiting to kiss you the whole afternoon."

"Then let's get the hell out of here." Joe was becoming impatient.

"Good idea, I can't wait either." Katrina expressed her eagerness and rolled her lips into a kissing posture and teased him. Hurriedly they finished their dessert, Joe paid the bill and then they ran out of the eatery. Before they got in the car, Joe caught his sister by her belly and pushing her to the passenger door, pulled her legs apart and fixing his legs between hers, hauled her mouth upwards and kissed her right onto the lips.

Katrina responded by parting her lips to his demanding tongue and rubbed her crotch upon his half hard stiffness. She then circled her hands around his neck and drew him closer. Soon their kiss grew uncontrollable. Katrina then moved her leg up and enfolded it around his ass and pressed her crotch against his growing bulge and groaned in his mouth. They stood there in the middle of the parking lot, kissing seamlessly. Joe was the one to break the kiss.

"Couldn't you have waited 'til I opened the door when you came to wake me up this afternoon? I was fucking waiting to kiss you since I opened my eyes then."

"Sorry, I didn't know. You could have made up an excuse for getting me in your room. I'd have loved it, and as promised, you can kiss me, anytime, anywhere, as long as our parents aren't watching." He held her close and gave a peck on her forehead as she whimper in his arm and then stepped back a little.

"Now, where to, baby?" She asked him eagerly.

"Do you actually want to go to the club?"

"Not really. I'd prefer a quiet place where we can be alone." Katrina suggested with a smile.

"I know a place close by. A lake. Would it do?"

"Perfect, let's go." She opened the door and got in the car before he could move to help her. He then jumped to his side, got in and started the car.

It was a short drive. In a little less than five minutes, they were parked alongside the lake.

They got out of the car and walked to the lake with arms wrapped around each other's waist. They sat on the bench at the side of the lake, watching the sparkling reflections of the moon in the clear water. Katrina wrapped her arms around Joe and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. A while later while stroking the back of his head, she kissed his lips lightly. "It's great to have you here alone, all to myself." She murmured to herself.

Then she laid her head on his shoulder, undid the top two buttons of his shirt, kissed where his heart lay beneath and started rubbing her fingertips on his wide chest. She then moved her upper body closer and pressed her breast onto his arm as he reached for her head with the other hand and combed his fingers through her glossy hair.

They both were lost in each other's arms like there'd be no tomorrow. Together they sat there, melting their souls into mutual pleasure, exploring the propinquity of their bodies. Time stood still for both of them as they listened to the heightened heartbeats. The rhythmic drubbing of their heart sounded like music to their ears. The sight of the couple sitting there, enticed in their arms, looked like they were the lovebird nested in the horizon where no one could sight them.

Finally, Katrina broke the silence.

"Joe?" He didn't reply.

"Joe, I love you." She spoke with a dreamy voice as she encircled her finger about his nipple enjoying the feel of the goose bumps around it.

"I love you too." He echoed as if he was lost in the distance.

"No, I'm in love with you." She lifted her face up to look into his eyes.

"I know. I'm in love with you too. I've never been in love with anyone else before. This feels incredible. The first love of my life is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I'm so lucky to have you Kat." He spoke as he moved his hand around her back pulling her closer.

"What are we going to do about this Kat?"

"I don't know yet, but am sure we'll find a way."

Katrina, then pulled herself up, threw her leg over his thighs and asked him, "Do you want to do it here?"

"What do you mean by, do I want to do it here, Kat?" he looked at her, confused. Bewilderment clearly visible on his face.

"I mean, um... well... You know it, Joe, you aren't so naïve."

"You mean sex?"

"Yes." Moving her eyes to his lap, she replied coyly.

"Do you want to?" He wasn't sure if he really could bring himself up, to have sex with his sister.

"I don't know, but if you want to, we could. I've been teasing you ever since and I know you need some relief and I do not mean a hand job."

"I'd prefer to wait 'til I get you a soft cushion against your back and I am not left in the lurch yet. We should rather do it in one of our beds when you are ready."

"Tonight?" her eyes sparkled as she cheered loudly.

"No, not tonight, our parents are home and I don't want them to hear us making love."

"Um... Ok. I can wait."

"So can I." After a little pause, he spoke again. "Kat, I don't want to do it with you like I have done with other girls. You are special."

"So you've had a lot of girls?" The famous smile touched her lips as she asked him.

"Not 'a lot' many, but enough."

"How many of them were enough to keep your boat afloat, Joe?" He was quiet for a long time.

"Well, how many, Joe?" his sister asked him again.

"You really don't want to know Kat." With that smile on her lips, he had to smile back.

"I do, I'm not asking you to name all of them, but I'm just curious. If you don't want to tell then it is alright with me. I know you have been six notches up on any guy in the school."

"It isn't like that Kat. I simply don't feel comfortable in talking about it with you, that's all."

"Let me make it easy for you. Hmm, well......... I've had a total of eight guys. Four were my boyfriends. We had dated normally like boyfriends and girlfriends do and I had a relationship for more than three months with each of them. The other four, well, one was my prom night, the second was just before I went to college, and two were college guys. There I've said it. See I am not scared to tell."

He looked at her face and grinned. "Seriously, Kat, I never thought you were that naughty of a girl."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well, your turn?"

"Let me ask you again Kat. Do you seriously want to know? Don't freak out, ok?"

"Yes, I do seriously and I promise I won't."

"Ok then, I've perhaps fucked more than twenty girls and women so far and have never dated anyone except Donna."

"WOW, Oh my god, baby brother, for real?" Her eyes grew wide so much so that he thought they'd pop out anytime. It took her about a minute to come down. She pulled his head lower and kissed his cheek.

"So my little brother, has had a lot more active sex life than anyone I know had at his age." She grinned and continued. "Not that I have any problem with that. The fact is, I'm proud."

"Yeah, you can say so and I hope so. The main reason I didn't want to tell you was I didn't want you to think of me as some kind of a sex freak."

"Believe me little brother of mine, I've no problem with it and I promise you'll have no trouble from me for that matter." After a little thought, she looked at him expectantly.

"So tell me little brother, are you ready to be tied to only one person yet?"

"I know what you mean by that and yes I am. It's just that I never met a girl with whom I thought I could share my love. I think you could be that girl if you are up for it." He paused and then asked her, "Are you Kat?"

"Baby brother, hell yes, I'm. I already told you that I'm in love with you and I truly mean that."

"So how are we going to make this work? Continue dating for a while?"

"I don't know Joe. I want to be with you all the time. When I woke up this afternoon, I just wanted to zip in to your room and hold you close, but mom was watching me from the downstairs. I was so sad at that time."

She then kissed him lightly and ran her fingers over his lips. They sat there in silence for a few moments again. Meanwhile, her hand moved all over his body. Starting from his face, eyes, lips, his neck and she then ran her hand along his chest before inching down over his thighs and up until her fingers touched his growing fat cock. His one hand stroking her back and other sneaking from her neck onto her breast.

"I had to wear a darker shirt since I couldn't wear a bra." She grinned as she felt her brother's hand slip into her shirt.

He then lowered his eyes to her breasts and started circling his finger around her nub. "Uh huh, I could see your nipples poking out below the shirt all night long."

She moved her hand up and grabbed his flaccid cock and started stroking it through his pants as his hand moved under her shirt and cupped her breast. "Ouch, my nipples are still raw. You can play with them tomorrow, I guess."

"Can't wait." He muttered as he felt her hand move over his pants causing his cock twitch. She sat there rubbing her hand over his pants, feeling his cock coming to life and grow bigger. When she thought her brother's cock was completely hard, she gently unbuckled his belt, popped the button open, pulled the zipper down, pushed her hand under his boxers and gripped his swollen head. While doing that she straddled his legs and reached his face with her tongue, licked his cheek and then she ran her tongue over his lips and murmured, "I love you." Slowly she turned her tongue lower over the cheekbone, pulled his face up with her first finger, licked his neck line and then she moved over to his other side. She worked her tongue back up and when she reached his lips again, kissed him. While she held his face with one hand, she pulled her skirt up in the front with the other and then she reached for the hem of her skirt in the back, spreading it over his legs. She pulled his pulsating cock out of the boxers and lowered herself onto him, jamming her sopping cunt over the length of his stiffness and then asked him huskily.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck me now?"

"I do, but I'd still like to wait." Joe stunned from his sister showing such affection at the public place, he placed both his hands around her belly to stop her.

"You know you can fuck me any time you want." She groaned into his ear as she crammed her sex onto his hardness.

"Kat, we better stop before it's too late."

"Why? Don't you like this?" And then she moved her puffy cunt lips over his fatness a few times.

"I fucking love it, but the first time I do you, I want to make it memorable for both of us."

Respecting Joe's decision unwillingly, she slowly descended over his body brushing her sore nipples along the way down. Her lips kissing from his forehead to lips, then chin, neck and down along his chest before lowering herself onto her knees. Her chest rubbed the tip of his cock as she slid herself down along his muscular frame, kissing his belly until her face came in front of his bouncing bobbling stiffness. She then reached for his thick base and wrapped her fingers around it while the other hand cupped his nuts, kissed his helmet; she then gazed up at his face and spoke with a pleading voice.

"I'm not asking your permissions for this, just stay still, don't move." But then he nodded, giving her permission, and so she lowered her face onto his enormous cock and licked the pre cum off of the tip, raising her eyes to see his reaction. His eyes were closed and lip sealed, jaw clenched tight; she continued circling her tongue around his massive cock head and then licked his whole shaft. A loud moan slipped from his lips.

"Do you like what I'm doing, baby brother?"

"Mm yes, I love it, keep doing it baby." He replied through his clinched teeth.

Again she started running her tongue around his now fully swollen head and kissed on his already leaking slit. Spitting on the top, she parted her lips and took his head into her mouth. It was hard to take such a swollen crown into her mouth; but she somehow managed it, keeping her teeth away from his skin as much as she could.

"Fuckk.........." Slipped out of her brother's lips as she slowly worked his throbbing cock into her mouth. Her head moved up and down onto his shaft, sucking him while she stroked the rest of his cock with both hands, savoring every moment of Joe's cock in her mouth. The more she sucked and licked, the more he grew in her mouth stretching her jawbone until she could feel Joe's body tightening as she put her task on the fast track.

"Mmmm, sis, I love this. Keep doing this baby." He panted while throwing his ass up.

Then she held his cock harder in both of her hands and forced her mouth onto his still growing cock and took it in as far she could without digging her teeth in him. It was hard though, as he was thicker than any of her previous boyfriends. She couldn't take even half of him into her mouth. He sat up a little on the bench, watching as she deliberately worked to make sure that he was enjoying what she was doing to him. Slowly she pulled his member out of her mouth, looked at him, smiled, and repeated the move. This time she could take in a little more. She felt her whole mouth stuffed with her brother's hot rod; she couldn't move her tongue even if she wanted to.

He placed both of his hands onto her head and patted her hair while she jogged his hot stick in her mouth. Then she let her hands go off of his dick and placed them on his thighs – gripping them hard, pulling herself back up on her toes, she started using her mouth to fuck his dick, taking in a little more with every jolt of her head. Almost half of his length slipped into her mouth when she brought her head down, gagging on his size. Katrina was sending her brother over the edge as she dipped his pole deeper in her mouth. He knew with this speed he wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh baby, I love the way you work on my cock, no other girl could take as much in her mouth." He grunted.

She moved her head onto his hard shaft faster and faster and started jerking off his lower shaft with both of her hands. She thought her brother was almost ten inches long.

"Oh baby, mmm, I am almost there." He panted.

Finally, she pushed her head on his dick to the point of almost chocking while wrapping her soft, loving fingers around the steely shaft of flesh. She began purposely pumping from tip to tail, twisting on the upstrokes and then down; sucking the sensitive mushroom cap with every stroke. When she felt his head expand beyond her capacity, she pulled it out of her mouth and jerked off his remaining meat faster.

"Fuck...." He groaned as he watched his sister stroking fast on his willy; he couldn't resist but pull her hair. "Baby, I am cumming."

"Cum for me baby..., cum for me." She cooed as his cock jerked and his core shuddered. The friction of her soft hands wrapped around the plump incestuous tool was amazing. She sensed he was very near submission as her hands slid down to the base one more time, she lowered her head, taking him between her luscious lips again and then he splashed his hot cum into her mouth. The first hot spurt of cum sprayed onto her tongue and painted the interiors of her cheeks.

He kept cumming and cumming, squirt after squirt of big, thick streams of seeds with a lot of pressure shooting straight down her throat. Her brother's hands tightened on her head and she could hear him groan louder. Finally, the last small drops of cum dripped out of her brother's thick cock head and onto her lips. When his climax subsided, he threw himself back to the bench. She then sucked off the remains of his cum.

Katrina's mouth was full of his cum when Joe's cock popped out of her lips. His cum was thick and salty and yet tasted sizzling. She looked up at her brother, who was completely stunned. She showed him his cum pooled in her mouth. His eyes widened. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it down. She then opened her mouth again to show her brother that his seeds were on the way to her tummy.

"Sis, this has been the best thing ever happened to me. I never exploded like this before." His face beamed with pleasure.

"You taste good. Sweet and salty. I have never tasted anyone better than you. It was tough to blow you with the thickness you've got but I tried my best. I hope you liked it."

"Kat, believe me, no other girl could take more than you just did. It was incredible."

"Thank you little brother, I tried, and hope I can improve on it with practice." She winked at him.

Then she licked his shaft clean and tucked his softening cock back into his pants, pulled the zipper up and refastened the belt. When she got up, she felt her own cum drip onto her thighs.

"Oops, I am already leaking. You need to give me my panties back, or else there might be a big puddle on my skirt before we reach home." And she smirked at him.

He pulled her panties from his pocket and motioned her to lift her leg. He slid panties along her one leg and then the other and pulled it up around her belly.

"Now that was something innovative, big brother. I could use your assistance with getting dressed."

"Anytime baby, are you ready to go home now?"

"I'm not. I still want to spend some more time with you, but we better get moving. Mom did ask us not to be too late."

When they got home, the house was silent. Their parents had gone to their room and probably asleep already. Katrina didn't want to wake up their parents and asked Joe to be quiet. She kissed her brother, held his hands in hers and said, "Thank you brother. These last few months, I felt like I've been to hell and back. I'd have never come out of it if you weren't by my side. Tonight was the happiest night of my life. You know, I really do love you."

And before Joe could catch her eyes moistening, Katrina turned and closed her door. Before Joe fell asleep, he heard the bathroom door to his side open and saw Katrina walking in. She was in a pink night shirt and thong.

"What are you doing here; our parents are right down there." He whispered to her.

"I don't think I'd be able to sleep alone tonight, I want to sleep with you every night from now on."

"That is dangerous, Kat." He frowned.

Not paying any attention to what her brother had said, she slipped under his sheets, spooned herself to him, placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. When he wrapped his hand around her belly and pulled her closer and breathed in her ear, she snuggled back into him, "Hmmm Baby, this is where I always want to be." She murmured. They cuddled and intertwined in that spooning position, her almost nude backside resting against his groin.

After a few seconds, when Joe opened his mouth to talk, Katrina wriggling her upper body, crooked up her head a little and spoke with a finger on his lips, "Shhh.... It's late.... We need to sleep.... Good Night, Joe."

Thereafter, neither of them spoke, but lay there comfortable in each other's presence 'til they fell asleep.

**********

In the morning when Joe woke up, Katrina was long gone and he found himself alone in the bed. After tossing in the bed for a while, he got up, took a shower and went to the kitchen for a breakfast. His mother and sister were already fixing breakfast and his dad was at the table reading newspaper.

"Good morning mom, good morning Kat, good morning dad."

They all wished him good morning. His mom asked him to set the table while they got breakfast. Joe got the dishes and a juice bottle and other stuff while Katrina brought the breakfast to the table.