My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Emma, stop," Sharon said as she finally reached down and took hold of Emma's wrist.

"You didn't like it?" Emma said as she lifted her mouth from Sharon's glistening tits.

"Oh God no," Sharon said with a glowing smile. "I loved it. You're incredible Emma. With your mouth on my boobs and your fingers inside me.....oh God.....it just felt so good......please......would you kiss me again?" Emma rose to her knees and this time Sharon took Emma's face in her hands and held her tenderly as they shared a deep passionate kiss. They finally broke apart and Emma sat back on her heels with her hands softly stroking the inside of Sharon's creamy thighs.

"Sharon," Emma said coyly as she slid her fingers closer and closer to the juncture of Sharon's plump round thighs. "Do you think you can cum on my mouth again?" Jesus Christ! Emma had just taken her young friend to two shattering climaxes in a row and she was already asking her if she was ready for another one! My God, the girl was insatiable!

"Can I cum on your mouth again? Oh gosh, yes. Emma, I could just sit back and let you use your mouth on me all day long. What did you have in mind this time?" Sharon asked with a smile of exhilaration on her face. Oh man, it seemed like she was a hot little firecracker just like Emma.

"I've got something in mind I think you're going to love." Emma paused and looked at Sharon intently. "Sharon, before we do that, can I ask you one thing?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"When we're done here today, could you leave your bra and panties for me?" That's my girl. Perfect timing.

"I.....I guess. Why do you want them?"

"Just to remind me of you and how special this day's been."

"Okay, sure. That's sweet of you Emma." Little did she know I'd be the one holding onto them as a souvenir. "So what do you want me to do now?" The expression on her face changed to one of eager anticipation as she thought of Emma's mouth pleasuring her lush young body once more.

"Okay, stand up for a second," Emma instructed. Sharon rose from the bed on wobbly legs and stood to Emma's side. Emma flipped over and sat on her rear-end with her back against the foot of the bed. She slid down just slightly until the top of the mattress came to the base of her neck. She laid her head back until her face was pointed straight up.

"Okay, Sharon, you can get on your hands and knees and straddle my face. You can ride my face for as long as you want." Oh man....this was going to be beautiful. She could have done this by lying in the middle of the bed but she had chosen to sit on the floor right in front of me so I could see everything as close up as possible.

"Oh wow, Emma. This is so dirty, but I love it," Sharon said as she crawled onto the bed facing the headboard with her knees on either side of Emma's face. As she leaned forward on her arms, her back was arched slightly and her tremendously round rump was pointed directly towards me. Gosh, it was so round and plump. Like I said earlier, it looked like an ass you just wanted to slam up against and bounce on all night long. As she lowered herself down towards Emma's open mouth, it caused her deep dark crevice to open wider. I could see deep into the warm smooth crease and looked down until I saw the pink pucker of her wicked little rosebud almost winking at me. Jesus...yes....an ass that was built for speed. I was glad that Emma sure knew how to pick her friends. I checked the video camera and it was still perfectly in place as Sharon's wide ass came down lower until it hovered barely an inch over Emma's upturned face.

"Is this....is this what you want me to do?" Sharon asked nervously.

"Yes, that's perfect Sharon. Just set yourself down right on my face and I'll do the rest." Man, Emma was so fucking hot I couldn't believe it. Once she had a taste of her friend's succulent pussy, there was no denying her. I watched as Sharon lowered her glistening wet labia slowly down onto Emma's waiting mouth.

"Oh God.....yes....." Sharon sighed as Emma's tongue slid up between her clinging pink lips. I could see Emma's thick bottom lip at the base of Sharon's slit and occasionally her pink tongue would flick down in a long loving swipe along that sodden trench. Sharon started to get into it and I watched her slowly roll her hips against Emma's probing tongue.

"Oh Emma, that feels so good when you fuck me with your tongue like that. How do you get it so far into me?" she said as I saw her grind her big round ass down harder against Emma's suctioning mouth. From the wet sounds of Emma's ardent licking, I knew both of them were thoroughly enjoying it. I watched as Emma drew her knees up and let her long legs drift far apart. She took one hand and pushed her panties to one side of her long pink labia. With her spread legs directly facing me, she slid her hand over her glistening vulva and started to rub her fingers around her protruding clit. Her purring and mewing started to accompany the wet sloppy sounds of her licking tongue and sucking lips as she slid her tongue deep into Sharon's virgin hole while she played with herself.

They continued like this for the next ten minutes or so as Sharon got right into it. She was rolling her hips and grinding her ass down onto Emma's eager mouth as she sighed and panted continuously. I could see Emma's wet fingers delving between her own silken pussy-lips as she pleasured herself at the same time.

"God Emma, I love this position," Sharon said as she rocked her wide hips back and forth against Emma's face. "Your tongue....get it deeper inside me....yeah.....oh fuck.....deeper....oh....that's it.....oh fuck.....keep it deep like that...." I watched as she rolled her hips in a slow circular motion. "Oh yeah.....that's so good......"

My hand had found its way back to my rock-hard cock and I knew I was close as I watched the two girls. I decided to take a chance and with Sharon facing away from me, I slid the door open just a crack further and reached to retrieve her panties Emma had tossed towards me. Knowing that she had promised to leave them with Emma, I felt sure she wouldn't inspect them when they were done. I felt the cool satiny material under my fingertips and quickly dragged it back into the closet, then pulled the door back to its original position. As the girls got closer to their releases, I draped the cool satin panties over the head of my cock and wrapped my hand around the sleek material.

"Emma....I'm getting close," Sharon said as she pressed her throbbing crotch up and down on Emma's deeply plunging tongue. "Keep that tongue good and deep.....yeah...that's it...."

"Mmmmmmmm," Emma moaned loudly into her friend's weeping box as her hand rubbed furiously at her erect clit. I felt my own balls drawing up in their protective sack and I hoped to hang on so we could all cum as close together as possible.

"Emma....I......OH....OH.....FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK...." Sharon bellowed as her third orgasm of the afternoon overwhelmed her. She ground her big round ass down hard onto Emma's face as she bucked and rode her probing tongue through her mind-numbing release. As she whipped her head from side to side in the throes of ecstasy, that was all it took and I felt the boiling semen speed up the pulsing shaft of my cock to spew against the smooth silky material of her panties. I continued to quietly milk away at my spurting shaft as I pumped gob after gob of my thick cum into her lacey panties.

"MMMMMMM......MMMMMMM.....MMMMHHHHH." Emma's climax had her squealing into Sharon's gushing cunt as her fingers slid deep into her own young twat. Her legs were flopping from side to side as she rubbed furiously at her sensitive flesh. By now Sharon was sitting right down with her full weight on Emma's face but Emma had no complaints as I heard her vacuuming up the gushing wave of succulent nectar flowing from Sharon's leaking snatch following her climax.

I finally released my hand from my spent cock and sat quietly as I watched the two girls starting to come down from their intense orgasms. I deftly removed the cum-soaked panties from my deflating cock and tossed them through the door opening back onto the floor.

Emma's fingers left her throbbing crotch and she placed both hands on the warm round cheeks of Sharon's voluptuous ass. As she softly stroked those two big mounds, Sharon slowly lifted herself up until she was clear of Emma's face.

"Emma, your face is a total mess. My stuff is all over it, even in your hair."

"That's okay Sharon. I love it. You taste so good. How....how about one more?" Emma asked in a pleading tone.

"Are you serious?" Sharon asked as she looked down at her friend's glistening face.

"Yeah.....would you do that for me? Would you let me do it one more time?"

I saw a look of understanding come over Sharon's face and she seemed to make a decision regarding her part in this relationship with Emma.

"One more time....no." What the fuck? I was surprised and I saw the hurt look that instantly appeared on Emma's face. "Three more times.....yes! I want two more like this, then I want another one with you sucking on my tits and then finishing me off with your mouth on my cunt." Jesus Christ! Sharon could tell already that she had her own personal cuntlicker and was setting the rules. Absolutely beautiful! I loved it.

"Thank you Sharon," Emma said with a huge beaming smile.

"Okay, Emma," Sharon said as she settled back down onto Emma's face and wiggled her hips deliciously. "Get that tongue back deep in there....oh yeah...that's it...nice and slow and deep."

This was unbelievable! I checked the camera and it was still running smoothly. I quickly took a long cool drink of water as Sharon continued to pleasure herself on Emma's mouth. For the next hour I sat quietly as Emma serviced Sharon in the way she had directed. After two more climaxes while riding her face, Sharon sat back on the front edge of the bed and had Emma suck and lick her big voluminous tits for a long time before taking her head in her hands and pushing her down to her needy twat. As she pulled Emma's licking tongue and sucking lips against her throbbing cunt, I watched those big tits jiggle and wobble as her sixth orgasm of the afternoon shook her voluptuous young body.

"Oh Emma, that was so good," she said as she moved Emma's head back from her sensitive crotch and released her hands from Emma's hair. I saw her look over at the alarm clock beside the bed. "Oh shoot. Look at the time. I better call my mom soon or she'll be pissed." She stood up from the bed and moved out of sight to the side where her clothes had been piled.

"So I can keep your bra and panties, right?" Emma asked innocently.

"Sure, that was one of my favorites, but it's yours to keep," I heard Sharon say kindly. "Good thing I brought this extra sweatshirt. At least my mom won't be able to see my boobs flopping around beneath my t-shirt." The girls both laughed and Emma rose to her feet and pulled on a little white top and a pair of pink stretchy shorts.

"So Emma," I heard Sharon say, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I....I don't know for sure. I'm not sure if my parents are coming back tonight, or not until tomorrow."

"Well, if you've got nothing to do tomorrow, do you want to come over? My mom and dad will both be at work all day long. We'd have the house all to ourselves." I could hear the suggestive tone in Sharon's voice as she walked back into view. They stood facing each other right in front of me. Sharon was wearing her little denim skirt and that little pink tank top was stretched tightly over her huge free-swinging tits. She carried a red sweatshirt in her hand that she tossed onto the bed beside her.

"We'd have the house all to ourselves for the whole day?" Emma asked.

"Yep. And do you know what we can do all day long?" Sharon asked teasingly. Before Emma had a chance to say a word, Sharon reached out with her two hands and pressed down on Emma's shoulders. With her face still glistening with Sharon's warm juices, she sank to her knees before her friend. Sharon put her hands on the back of Emma's neck and started to pull her head towards her.

"Put your mouth under my skirt, Emma. I think I want one more quick one before I go." Sharon had quickly adopted the dominant role and obviously found it much to her liking. She directed Emma's head to the hem of her little skirt and moved her feet further to each side. As the gap between her legs increased, the little skirt rose higher on her thighs. Emma didn't need any further coaching and used her nose to push the soft denim up and out of the way. As they stood in profile to me, I watched her long skillful tongue slide forwards and slip between the swollen dark lips of Sharon's plump young cunt. Sharon kept a tight hold on Emma's head as she directed her up and down and all over her throbbing pussy as she liked. She kept Emma's tongue busily servicing both her erect clit and the damp moist walls of her pussy as she pulled her suctioning mouth all around her needy twat.

Looking up, I saw her long thick nipples pressing against the tight pink fabric of her stretchy top as her massive breasts quivered and heaved as she started to pant heavily. She looked down at Emma through lust-filled eyes as she pulled her little cuntlapper against her.

"Just a little more Emma....just right.....just.......OOOOOOOOHHHH," she held Emma's head flush against her gushing twat as her seventh orgasm shook her to the core. I thought she was going to collapse but she held onto Emma for support as she closed her eyes while the exquisite sensations of another release washed over her. She was quivering and shaking and then I saw a final big shudder course through her whole body before she finally stopped trembling. I could hear Emma continuing to nurse softly at the warm fresh nectar leaking from between Sharon's swollen pussy-lips.

"Okay....okay. I better go," Sharon said as she pulled Emma's busy mouth back from her crotch and let go of her head. "You better wipe that juice off your face before your uncle comes home."

"You taste so good Sharon," Emma said as she circled her lips with her tongue as she tried to get as much of Sharon's tart juices into her mouth as possible. Still on her knees, I saw Emma look up to Sharon's massive chest and I saw her staring intently at the thick hard nipples poking provocatively out against the straining pink fabric.

"Sharon," she started to speak in a needy voice, "Before you go, could I....could I suck on your tits again. I'll be quick...I promise...." She was almost begging at this point and the look on Sharon's face told me she had picked up on Emma's desperation.

"So you like big tits, eh?" She said as she turned and sat on the front edge of the bed again, directly facing me. "Is that why you like Mrs. Meyers so much?"

"I......I guess so," Emma said and I could see her blushing in embarrassment at having been caught out by her best friend.

"Do you think hers are as nice as these," Sharon asked teasingly as I watched her take both hands and cup her own big breasts and lift them towards Emma. Jesus Christ.....this was so fucking erotic watching these two young girls as Sharon continued to take over the situation for her own pleasure.

"I.....I.....I don't know," Emma mumbled as she stared transfixed as Sharon held her two massive knockers out towards Emma and rubbed her own thumbs over her protruding nipples. "I just know that I love yours so much Sharon. They're so big and round and beautiful."

Sharon pulled one side of the bottom of her tight pink sweater up until she had one huge tit exposed. She cupped the one big heavy breast in her two hands and pointed it enticingly towards Emma. "So if I let you suck on these right now, do you think you'd be able to come over tomorrow so I can sit on your face some more?"

"Oh gosh, yes! I'll do whatever it takes to be allowed to go over to your place," Emma said as her tongue slid out unconsciously and ran around her soft full lips.

Sharon looked over at the alarm clock and then turned back to Emma. "Okay, I've still got a couple of minutes. They're all yours," she said as she gathered up the material of her top until it was bunched above both of those huge jugs. As she sat on the front edge of the bed, she parted her thighs as Emma quickly crawled between them on her knees. I could see right up between Sharon's spread thighs beneath her little denim skirt. In the shadows of her skirt, I could see the faint shine of her warm slit that Emma's mouth had been servicing just moments before.

"That's good. Keep sucking those big nipples, Emma." I flicked my eyes back up and saw a pleased look on Sharon's face as her two hands now held Emma's head as she licked and sucked on Sharon's stiff dark nipples. I could hear the noisy wet sound of Emma's mouth lapping and sucking at her friend's big sensitive breasts. With her fingers barely visible in the mass of Emma's hair beneath her controlling hands, I looked on as Sharon moved Emma's pleasuring mouth from one massive tit to the other.

"So, you like that, Emma?" Sharon asked with an already knowing smile on her face.

"Mmmmmmhhhhmmmm," I heard Emma mumble in agreement as she kept her mouth glued to those round heavy orbs.

"Put your hand down your pants, Emma. I want to see you make yourself cum while you're sucking on my tits." Wow! Sharon had taken total control and I was loving it as I watched her exerting the control she knew she already had over Emma. Emma quickly shoved her hand down the front of her little pink shorts and I could see the muscles in her arm moving rhythmically as she rubbed her needy young pussy.

"That's a good girl," said Sharon in a praising tone of voice. "Get those tits good and wet. Yeah.....that's nice. Just think about how much of my nice warm cream I'll be able to feed you tomorrow. Yeah Emma....I've got a lot more warm juice to feed you....now...move your mouth back to the other one." As Sharon pulled Emma's mouth off one big tit and directed her sucking lips onto her other stiff hard nipple, I looked over Emma's shoulder and saw the whole round surface of Sharon's other massive mammary just covered with an ample amount of Emma's saliva. Sharon must have pulled her away in a hurry because there was one huge gob clinging to the tip of that hard protruding nipple and dangling towards the floor. I watched intently as the heavy gob of saliva continued to distend until the connecting web narrowed and finally broke as the drop fell to the floor.

"So, Emma," Sharon said softly but with a devilish glint in her eye. "If you make me cum enough times tomorrow, I might let you get your hands on these again. Do you think you'd like that?" Again, Sharon seemed to know she had Emma totally under her control and was teasing her mercilessly.

"Mmmmmmhhhhmmm," I could see Emma nodding her head slightly as she continued to use her mouth insistently on Sharon's round heavy tits. Her hand was moving furiously beneath her stretchy little shorts and then I saw her body go rigid.

"AAAAAEEEIIIHHHH," with her mouth sucking vigorously at Sharon's stiff long nipples, she let out a high-pitched squeal as the orgasmic tremors shook her kneeling body. I don't know if her shattering release had been brought on more by her own hand or just listening to Sharon's teasing words. Either way, her body was trembling and shaking as the delicious sensations of her climax overwhelmed her.

"That's my girl," Sharon said as she kept a tight grip on Emma's head as her young talented mouth continued to service her. "I love to see you cum while you're sucking my tits. If you're good tomorrow, you might get to do this again." Emma finally stopped shaking and a last massive shudder ran through her body before she slowly pulled her wet sticky fingers from her shorts.