My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Emma, that's enough for today." Sharon pushed Emma's head back from her glistening chest and I saw the pleased look on face as she watched Emma's eyes fixated on those two massive orbs. She pulled down her sweater and I watched as she purposely pulled it tightly to emphasize the tremendous allure her enormous tits had for Emma. Once again, she ran her cupping hands beneath her heavy breasts and lifted them towards Emma. "Just think Emma, the earlier you come over tomorrow, the earlier I might let you suck on these again."

"I'll be there as early as I can," Emma said as if in a trance as her eyes remained glued hypnotically to Sharon's enticing big breasts.

"That's my girl. Okay, I better go." Sharon said as she stood up and Emma rose to her feet and followed her friend obediently.

The girls left the room and I quietly slipped out of the closet and stretched. Oh man....what a fucking afternoon. I picked up Sharon's panties and saw thick white gobs of my cum still clinging to them. That would be a nice treat for Emma once Sharon left. Once I heard the girls talking outside, I called Emma's cell phone and told her I was on my way back and to keep Sharon in the backyard. She told me that Sharon had called her mom and she'd be there within the next five or ten minutes. I told Emma I'd just stay in the master bedroom until Sharon had left and with my car in the garage, she'd be none the wiser. Knowing that I was on my way, Sharon agreed that Emma would be okay on her own for the few minutes it took me to get there.

I disconnected the camera and took down the tripod and carried everything back to the master bedroom where I had my stuff. I put everything back in my bag and knowing my brother and his wife would be home shortly, I pulled the cum-stained sheets off the bed and got them into a pile. I heard a car horn and then the sounds of Emma and Sharon moving through the house. I stayed quiet until a couple of minutes later Emma appeared at the door of the room.

"Uncle Jeff, did you see that?" Emma asked with a beaming smile of utter joy on her face.

"Yes, that was incredible. I can't believe she had you make her cum seven times. How was it?"

"It was.....oh.....it was heavenly," she said as she rolled her eyes skyward. "Sharon tasted so good and those tits of hers are just so beautiful. I can't wait until we can get together again."

"I've got something for you honey," I said as I reached over to my bag and pulled out Sharon's panties.

"Sharon's panties. What....," she started to ask and then as I held them towards her, she saw the creamy gobs of my white cum clinging to the pink silky material.

"Uncle Jeff, when did you do that?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.

"The first time she was riding your face. I was so turned on watching the two of you and since she had her back to me.....well....I took a chance and snagged them from the floor. At the same time both of you came, I unloaded into her panties."

"Can.....can I...." she didn't need to say anymore as her eyes said it all as they were glued to the pearly wads of semen.

"Of course sweetie, here you go," I said as I passed her the cum-soaked panties. She raised them to her face and inhaled deeply. Her eyes closed as she savored the smell of Sharon's musky female scent combined with my milky load. She opened her eyes and her tongue slid out from between her lips as she pressed it into the biggest gob sticking to the inside of the damp gusset. She drew it quickly back into her mouth and swallowed.

"Mmmmm, that tastes so good," she said as she eagerly sought out the rest of my cum. She sucked and licked at the silky pink material until all that was left were the remnants of her own saliva. She reluctantly passed them back to me and I stuffed them in my bag next to Sharon's bra and the other two pairs of panties I already had from Emma and Tanya.

"Emma, I talked to your dad just before you and Sharon came in and they are coming back tonight as originally planned."

"Oh really," she said with a look of pure disappointment on her face.

"Yes, it's gonna be okay honey," I said as I took her into my arms. Her overwhelming joy at what had happened with Sharon had now turned into a few tears as I heard her sobbing against my shoulder. "We'll have lots of time together this summer. And remember that I'll try and talk your mom and dad into letting you go to England with me."

"Okay, thanks Uncle Jeff," she said as she gave me a big hug.

"Anyways, sweetie, we've got lots to do before your mom and dad get home. I want you to go into your room and gather up those clothes and shoes we got you yesterday that need to go to my house. And all those things that you wore in the shower that we hung up to dry; if they're still wet, put them in a garbage bag and I'll take them to my place too. I've gotta straighten up and put a load of sheets in the washing machine."

Emma headed to her room and I gathered up the sheets from the bed and took them into the laundry room. As I was loading them into the machine, Emma stuck her head into the laundry room.

"Uncle Jeff, what about my sheets? There's cum stains all over them too. And my mom usually does my laundry."

"Okay, bring them in and I'll put them in with these while you put a fresh set on your bed, okay?" That's all I need is for her mother to see her sheets with cum stains from one side to the other. She brought me the sheets and I loaded them into the machine as well. It was pretty full, but it would have to do.

I felt my stomach start to churn and realized it had been hours since our late breakfast. I checked my watch and figured we'd better get moving before my brother and his wife called. I gathered up all my stuff from the master bedroom and taking a final check of the en-suite bathroom and the bedroom, took all my gear and put it in the trunk of my car. I came back in to Emma's room and she had all the bags and shoe boxes ready to go.

"So that's everything?" I asked as I picked up some of the packages.

"I think so," she said sadly; knowing our weekend together was coming to a close.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's load this stuff into the car and then you and I'll go out for pizza."

"Really, okay!" A little thing like going out for pizza was just the thing for raising her spirits. We carried the packages out to the car and between my bags and all her new stuff, my trunk was almost overflowing. I pulled my car out of their garage, closed the door and we headed to the local pizza hangout that our family always frequented. We were both starving and finished off an extra-large between the two of us in no time. After we finished, I drove back to their place. The washing machine was done so I loaded the damp sheets into the dryer and turned it on. Just then, the phone rang. I checked my watch: 6:38, it had to be my brother.

"Oh hi Daddy," I heard Emma say as I walked out of the laundry room. "I missed you too." She gave me a look and rolled her eyes. "So you'll be home in how long? About half an hour? Okay....see you then....bye."

I looked around the kitchen and family room and everything seemed to be in order. Emma followed me into the family room and turned to face me. She stood on her tiptoes and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything this weekend, Uncle Jeff. I'll never forget it. Are you sure we're gonna be able to spend more time together?" she asked sadly.

"Of course we will, sweetie. I guarantee it. That's a promise." That brought a smile to her face and I saw her look over my shoulder at the clock in the kitchen.

"Uncle Jeff, if we still have about half an hour, do you think I could suck you off one more time?"

"I think you just read my mind, Emma. There's nothing I'd like better than feeding you one more load before I have to go."

"Where do you want me to do it?" she asked as she pulled a hairband off her wrist and quickly drew her hair up into a tight ponytail.

"How about if I sit in this chair right here," I said as I pointed to the big easy chair in the family room where she had pumped the first two loads out of me when we got back from her grad dance on Friday night.

"That's perfect," she said as she understood the meaning of my choice. I quickly stripped off my shorts and t-shirt and tossed them onto the couch. I sat back in the chair and as Emma stepped towards me, I let my legs fall to each side to give her complete access. As I tossed a throw pillow between my legs, she automatically dropped to her knees and placed her delicate little hands on my muscular thighs.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, I never get tired of looking at your cock. I love it so much." She took my cock softly in her hands and started placing kisses all along the full length of it. Knowing we were pressed for time, once she got to the tip, she slid her mouth over the broad flared head and started sucking. She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and started shucking the outer sheath towards her suctioning mouth. As her hot sucking mouth started to work its magic, I felt my surging blood rushing into my cock once more. Whenever I was around this sweet young thing, my hard cock wasn't far behind.

"That's good Emma," I said as slid my hand around to the back of her head and gripped the base of her ponytail. "You're by far the best cocksucker I've ever had." With my hand wrapped around the base of her ponytail, I directed her head up and down on my stiffening cock. Within another minute or so, she had my full nine plus inches filling her hot little mouth. With my cock fully erect, she slipped both hands one above the other, as far around my cock as she could reach. I could see my compliment pleased her as she made sweet oral love to my thick cock. Her saliva was running out the sides of her stretched lips and down my rigid shaft to lubricate her milking hands. Her head was bobbing up and down enthusiastically as I felt her swirling tongue rubbing sensually across the sensitive membranes of my engorged cockhead. My cock was leaking precum continuously now and she started that mewing sound that told me she loved the manly flavor as she drew more and more of it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Emma....it's not gonna be much longer," I said as I felt my cock get that extra level of stiffness just before orgasm. Knowing what I liked, she slowed her shucking hands but kept one hand stroking firmly up and down towards her vacuuming mouth. With her other hand, she took her fingernails and started scratching teasingly around the taut skin at the base of my cock.

"Oh God Emma, you know I love that," I said as it felt like the semen inside me was about to boil over. As her head bobbed up and down and her stretched lips bumped into her shucking hand, I felt the first rush of semen speeding up my shaft.

"OH EMMA......HERE IT COMES!" I shouted as the first thick ropey strand blew so hard from the end of my cock that I thought it was going to knock her head right off my erupting cock.

"MMMMMMM," she moaned into my spitting cock as I flooded her mouth with gob after thick creamy gob of viscous cum. As I continued to ejaculate into her hot oral cavity, her milking hand pumped out shot after shot onto her waiting tongue. She sucked and sucked until she had me completely drained. I was gasping for air as I looked down at my sweet young niece with her face full of my big thick cock. It was a beautiful sight that I knew I would remember forever.

I was shocked out of my blissful trance by the sound of the automatic garage door opening.

"Emma, they're home," I said urgently. She got to her feet and tossed the pillow onto the couch as I quickly pulled on my shorts and slipped my t-shirt over my head. I looked over at her as I heard the door to the house opening and saw a big gob of white cum sticking to her chin at one corner of her mouth.

"Emma, Jeff, we're home," I heard my sister-in-law call. I quickly reached over with my finger and wiped up the gob of cum from Emma's chin and as she looked at me in surprise, I slid my finger into her mouth and she quickly licked it off. I pulled my finger from her mouth and we both took about one step towards the kitchen when her mother walked around the corner from the other side. Jesus......that was close!

"There you are dear," her mother said as she gathered Emma up in her arms and gave her a big hug.

"You're all hot dear, are you okay?" her mother said as she held Emma by the arms and looked at her intently.

"I've just been showing Uncle Jeff how to do yoga for the last twenty minutes. He'd never done it before. It's more work than you thought, eh Uncle Jeff?" she said as she turned and looked at me with a big smile. My..my...this kid was a marvel. A terrific cocksucker and sharp as a tack too.

"Yeah, I think I'm sweating too," I said as I held my arms out to each side. "But I've had enough of a workout for today, Emma. Next time you can show me some of your other moves, okay?"

"Okay, next time," she said with a broad smile as we shared a silent acknowledgement.

"Hey kiddo," my brother said to Emma as he came around the corner lugging their suitcases. Emma gave her dad a big hug and then stood by his side.

"Well brother, I hope she hasn't been giving you a hard time all weekend?" How did he keep coming up with this stuff? I wanted to laugh out loud at the irony of his words but knew I had to keep it together for a few more minutes.

"No. She's been an absolute angel actually."

"So if we had to go away again, you wouldn't mind staying over and making sure she doesn't get into trouble."

"Well, I think I just might be able to do that. Call me anytime." Emma gave me a big beaming smile. "Okay, I've already put my stuff in the car. I've gotta go. You guys have a great evening."

"Thanks again Jeff. We really appreciate it," my brother said as he patted me on the shoulder on the way by.

"I'll walk you to your car, Uncle Jeff," Emma said. As we walked across the driveway to my car, Emma carefully kept her distance in case her mom and dad happened to be looking out. As I opened my car door she quickly stood on her tiptoes again and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I could see the beginning of tears in her eyes once again.

"Thank you Uncle Jeff. You mean more to me that you'll ever know."

"I love you, Emma. I always have and I always will."

"I love you too, Uncle Jeff."

"Smile Emma, we'll be together again soon. I promise," I said as I gently touched her cheek and then slid into the driver's seat of my car. I looked up and she smiled tenderly down at me.

"That's my girl," I said as I gave her a wink and put the car into gear. She smiled sweetly and as I pulled out of the driveway and raised my hand, I looked in the mirror and saw her softly waving goodbye. My sweet young niece's graduation weekend was coming to a close.

Chapter 23

As I headed down the street away from my brother's I couldn't get Emma's sad face out of my mind. Seeing that sweet 18-year old with tears brimming in her eyes left me feeling cold and heartless as I drove further and further away from her. It felt like the weekend had ended in a frenzied whirlwind once she'd finished her session with Sharon and we had to get ready for her parent's arrival. No, that wasn't the way I wanted our weekend to end; too uncaring....too fast.

The tires squealed as I spun the car around in a quick U-turn. I pressed the accelerator down hard and headed back to my brother's. I pulled into the driveway and hurried to the door and rang the bell.

"What's up, Jeff?" my brother said as he answered the door. "Did you forget something?"

"Sort of," I said just as Emma poked her head around the door.

"Uncle Jeff!" she said with her voice full of excitement as she gave me a big beaming smile.

"Yeah Emma, I almost forgot that I'd promised to take you for ice cream at some point this weekend. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't keep my promise." Her eyes lit up at the idea that we'd get to spend a little more time together.

"I wondered if you'd forgotten," she said as she put on a make-believe pout. "Just wait a second, I'll go get changed." She dashed off leaving my brother and me standing at the door.

"Change?" I said to Dave as I tried to look perplexed. I knew she was going to change into something to please me but I wanted Dave to think I had no idea why she wouldn't just go in what she was wearing.

"You don't really know girls that age, Jeff," Dave said as he gave me a dad's know-it-all grin. If he only knew how well I knew girls that age; especially his daughter.....I thought to myself. "They'd change for any occasion. She's probably worried she might run into one of her friends at the ice cream store. Or worse than that, she might run into a boy from school she likes."

"She's got a boyfriend?" I asked Dave just to see how much info he knew.

"No, not that I've ever heard of. But she is getting to that age. It's bound to happen sooner or later," he said with a dismissive shrug of his shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess. Better you have to deal with that than me," I said with a little chuckle. My brother nodded in silent agreement and then changed the subject.

"So the whole weekend went okay? No problems?"

"No, it was a piece of cake. Like I told you earlier, her two friends came over today. Well, Madison had to go home early so her visit was cut short but Emma and Sharon kept each other busy most of the day." I wondered about the look my brother would have on his face if I told him exactly how they'd kept each other busy; I pictured Sharon's lush round ass perched atop Emma's face as she rode her mouth for most of the afternoon.

"Yeah, Sharon's a good sort. Madison, she's a little whacky, but a good kid. Emma could have done a lot worse than having those two as her best friends." Just then Emma appeared at the door. She was wearing a white tank top that clung to her beautifully. The material molded itself to her firm young curves like a second skin. I could see the lacy trim of her little power bra right through the tightly stretched fabric. It was another one of those short tops she liked to wear so much that ended about two or three inches above her skirt. She had on a faded denim mini that ended high on her thighs and finished her outfit off with a pair of white strappy flat sandals. The light colors of her outfit looked brilliant against her dark tanned skin. She looked cute as a button.

"I'm ready to go, Uncle Jeff," she said as she slid past her father and walked saucily towards my car. I started to follow her but spoke to my brother as I stepped off the porch.

"You guys didn't want to go, did you?" I knew it was kind of like a rhetorical question that you ask but both parties know the answer to, especially since I was already in the midst of walking away.

"No, we've got to get unpacked anyway. You two go ahead, have a good time." He waved and went back into the house, closing the door behind him.

"Uncle Jeff, I'm so glad you came back," Emma said as she looked at me with those smoldering dark eyes of hers. Her face was just glowing with happiness and with her dark lustrous curls swirling about her shoulders; I couldn't remember her ever looking prettier. My own eyes were immediately drawn to those full thick lips of hers and I remembered how wonderful they'd felt sliding up and down my cock just a short time ago. As I thought about what she'd done for me, I felt like I owed her something in return; I wanted her to go to bed tonight with another load of mine inside her.

"I didn't feel good about leaving in such a hurry," I said as I started the car. I eased it into gear and pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street. "Besides, for what you did for me just before your parents got home, I wanted to pay you back."

"What did you have in mind, Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she looked over at me with a devilish glint in her eye.