My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Philippe, my love, would you mind terribly if we dance a tango and then consummate my capitulation?" A naughty smile flashed in my face as I said this.

"Can you wait?" he asked. I knew what he meant because we had waited far too long already.

"We dance the tango naked and then we make love endlessly through the night!" I proposed.

"Deal!" he retorted.

He guided me to a room with hardwood floors and open space and then turned on his music system and played the music for the first tango we danced at the party. We moved to each other's arm and then flowed through the tango. It was a glorious feeling. The only thing that distracted was his erect penis hitting me every now and then, but in time, that too enhanced the anticipation for what was to come. As the music was approaching its end, we danced towards the bedroom and reached the bed just as the music ended. We kissed, he lowered me to the mattress and followed.

There was no foreplay needed. I opened my thighs to welcome him and then his cock was buried completely. We stayed still and silent, only our heavy breathing could be heard. Then, we began the slowest, gentlest, love-making we were capable of: every stroke savored with each vein/artery, bumps and irregularities on his cock, the shape of the head, the curvature of his length and the contact of his scrotum, were all felt in slow motion by my indescribably sensitized pussy. I was so sensitized that my whole body - not just my cunt - was burning as never before. It seemed like every cell was on fire, every nerve feeling the intense heat that made it seem they had melted and fused into a conflagrated mass of flesh.

I felt like I was a flower opening in full bloom as the rays of the sun washed over me, illuminating the inside of me, stimulating each cell to express their coming to life. "I am burning, Philippe, I feel my body in flames as if every nerve is receiving the light from your sun, I feel like melting....I have never felt like this before and we are only on our second day together! As well, I feel like a delicate flower being pollinated by a majestic bee, my petals opening wide to accommodate your entry. Oh, GOD, yes, I must now let nature fully take its course....you will pollinate me, my LOVE!" I gaspingly uttered these as I continued to rise from one peak to another.

I had lost track of how long we were joined and moving perfectly in sync with the other, never hurried, never frantic, savoring every millimeter of our fusing skins as our minds seemed to have tuned in so completely to each other. Then my body burst, bright lights and then everything went blank. The next thing I knew, Philippe was kissing me lightly all over my face and my neck. He was still on top of me with cock still embedded but I did not feel the weight of him as his arms held him up. I felt so wet in my cunt, my thighs, my buttocks and the sheet.

Love Reaffirmed, A Confession, And Love Soars

"Welcome back, my dear, dear beloved. I was worried for a while but I could feel your pulse, so I knew there was nothing to fear. You squirted again and fainted. I, too, almost blacked out." he filled me in on what happened. "Did you really mean what you said about being pollinated?"

"Yes, without doubt. I never imagined this feeling possible in less than 48 hours together but every part of my body and mind is telling me that you and I must let nature take its course. If you are ready for me and you are sure about me, I will remove every barrier and you can pollinate me who is, hopefully, your beautiful flower. At one point, I felt like I was a flower blooming for you." I assured him.

"Wow! Let me assure you that when I saw you that New Year's party, I was immediately smitten -- a rare and delicate flower. It didn't matter that you were with your husband. To me, only you and I existed, everybody else was background noise. After the first tango, I almost died from the joy of finding someone who moved so instinctively and perfectly in response to my own movements. After the second tango, I had a hard time controlling my feelings and my mind was flooded with all sorts of images and possibilities, many of them the fear of losing you. But I knew you had to be free before I could come into your life, so I stayed away. I couldn't believe it when I saw you at the airport!" He was trembling when he made this declaration. Sensing that I was back fully, he pulled us up to a sitting position facing each other with his cock still erect and buried in my cunt. It was lodged quite deeply and I loved it.

"It must truly be our Karma. First, Henrietta tells me that someone named Philippe who they taught how to dance the tango and sent to Argentina is the perfect partner for me, another they taught to dance tango. Then, I meet you a day before you were to return to Paris and we monopolized each other after we danced two tangos, which we danced so well without rehearsal. The following day, there was more magic between us. I was really scared. Inside 24 hours and I was thinking my marriage was going to be in shambles after we shared the kind of intimacy reserved only for people in love. I had to shut you out of my mind as I grappled with resolving my issues with Winston so wholly unrelated to you. When that was finally resolved, I planned a vacation in three countries without even thinking of you because I wanted it to cleanse the past and take the first step towards my freedom. Yes, I am going to divorce Winston but not because of you, rather because of him. But the first thing that happened when I landed in France was seeing you. Inside two days together and I believe I am shamelessly and unabashedly yours, if you want me."

I hugged and kissed him again and again. "On top of that, I have embraced the biological imperative in mating with you and I will be happy for that to happen even before my divorce and I don't care whether you marry me or not. Arghh! What am I saying? I had a science career ahead of me all planned!!" so, said I.

"No, no....we will marry, first like the Japanese ceremony so we don't have to wait for the divorce and then we will have an official wedding to make it legal in Western Law, after the divorce." he insisted. "Tell me about your planned vacation. Before you do, let me emphasize that you will not be mine: neither of us will own the other, we will have equal voice, equal vote on a continuous give-and-take for building our life together as we both grow individually and together - like tango. Now, tell me." I thanked him fully and whole-heartedly agreeing to the proposition and then told him the complete itinerary.

"About your career, I am sure we can find something in France and if you want to pursue a PhD, maybe you can do that at the Ecole Polytechnique" he offered.

"Hmmm...that's not an easy admission but I did have straight As throughout the four years of my Bachelor's degree program at a top U.S. university and I now have some experience in the field with notable projects under my belt" I mused. "My, my...we are planning my future with you already! However, there are some things that happened these past few months since I met you that I must tell you."

"Victoria, nothing matters except the 24 hours we had in New York and from the moment we met again at the airport and beyond. I do not care what you did in the past." He was very earnest in reassuring me. We were still in the same position with his cock inside me.

"Everything in the past before I met you doesn't matter, yes. But what happened in the intervening months before this moment does matter to me because these formed the basis for my decision to leave Winston. It had nothing to do with you - that's why I endeavored to keep you out of mind - but it could affect you and us in some way, so I do not want to take the chance of you not knowing then be surprised" I insisted. He nodded. For several minutes, I was silent, my head resting on his shoulder and I nibbled on his neck. He was gently caressing my back. These tender moments were so priceless, I thought. Finally, after a long sigh, I began to tell the story. I spared him nothing because I wanted to be completely honest. I was crying when I was done. "I am sorry, Philippe, but I felt you must know before you accept me as your woman and partner in life" I sobbed.

"Victoria, there is nothing to be sorry for. You did what you felt was needed to resolve your issues with Winston and that is now done. That has nothing to do with us. You must believe that. Now, you said you felt you were being pollinated by a majestic bee. How odd that this should be the first image that comes to your mind. You know that a bee flits from flower to flower and that is how each flower gets pollinated. But we humans are different. Admittedly, I was like a bee flitting from one woman to another, afraid of any sign of commitment before I met you. That changed from the moment I saw you and became more determined to make it so after what happened to us. I have tried to see other women since we met, none lasted beyond the first date. I was hoping and waiting that you would come to realize it if you felt the same way as I did for you. On your past, there is nothing more to say, it does not exist in our reality. I will spend my lifetime proving that to you." He said these things in such tender and sweet tone that I kissed him passionately and started riding his cock.

"You are insatiable, aren't you?" he teased.

"Only for you henceforth! And, we had better stay in shape because I want mating with you to be the best experience that I can have in our life." I growled at him. We fucked slowly again while keeping this position, this time I was the one controlling the movements. As I rose to a glorious peak, I blabbered "Oh Philippe, Oh Philippe.....I am so happy, I might burst!"

"For sure, I will!" countered Philippe as we continued until we both climaxed together.

"About your vacation, I will make some arrangements tomorrow so I can go with you. We will postpone the departure from Paris for a day so we can marry the Japanese way - there will have to be witnesses but they are discreet, so no one will accuse you of bigamy!" we both laughed when he said that. "The vacation will be our way to know each other more, to discover our quirks. I won't change your hotel reservations - they are good hotels, not luxurious but that is fine with me. I have been in worse. After the vacation, you will know for sure if you want to spend the rest of your life with me. I already know that it is the only way I can be truly happy but I want you to be very sure" he concluded.

I kissed him softly. He was still in me and this time he moved us into a doggie style position and we fucked at a little faster pace. My multiple orgasms were again in their glory. We fell asleep and when we woke up it was almost 9pm and we were famished. He called a restaurant and was told they would be still be open if we got there in 15 minutes. Soon we were eating a fantastic dinner at the nearby Joel Robuchon Atelier!

The Fruits of Love

The following day, we did everything we planned and prepared for our first honeymoon. His parents and his friend, Pierre, who owns a classy nightclub were the witnesses and we all had fun during dinner at Alain Ducasse. His mother was particularly attentive and she told me later that she had never seen Philippe so happy. Being an alumnus, he was at home in showing me around the Polytechnique and we got a lot of information then.

He made one change in the planned activities: at every planned stop, he tried to find a place we could dance tango and when there was none, he changed the hotel to somewhere close by where we could dance. When we returned to Paris, he arranged with Pierre for us to dance tango at his club as part of the show. We were a hit, especially unexpected from a non-Latin couple! The month flew by with so much happiness. I discontinued my contraceptive pills when we began the trip. I didn't care when I would get pregnant - I just wanted our mating to be as nature intended. Then, whatever came, I was determined to make it work with a career by making adjustments along the way.

Through the month, I discovered that fast and furious sex (yes, we did that too) was not the way to ultimate peaks, at least for us - it is the combination of all the senses along with the mind (open to everything and registering every little nuance) contributing that sends these moments into a realm where time seems to stand still and the selves seem to meld into one, yet retaining each separate character. It requires a much longer buildup and a slower climb to my first peak but that is exactly the point: savor each millisecond by stretching time! The image does not do it justice but, in a way, it is like eating a gourmet food: you don't gobble them, instead you take time to savor every bite! While each course provides its own peak, a well designed meal builds to a higher climax as a whole. And, that is still not enough to properly describe what I felt in our love-making.

If articulating in words what happens to me in these moments with Philippe seems to project imperfect and awkward images of what I felt, it is simply because this is so - words are woefully inadequate to describe the joy, the exhilaration, the intense feeling of relating to each other, of ascending to peaks never before experienced each passing day and of sharing the tender moments in the aftermath, as we grew to know each other more. And yet, to not try to illuminate the indescribable consigns the experience to the usual mundane descriptors of orgasmic bliss and that would have badly shortchanged Philippe and what he made me feel.

I chronicled the earlier episodes in my sexual journey with black men effusively because these produced carnal reactions that were both new and represented the highest peaks for me at the time these happened. They were exceeded only by my time with Philippe at the Pierre Hotel, hence I wanted to convey that honestly in telling this story. The multiple orgasms I experienced with all my prior partners (yes, Winston eventually managed to get me there as well) consisted of a range of peaks similar in variation to firecrackers: from small to loud explosions accompanied by a kaleidoscope of multi-colored lights. There is no denying that fact and those responses were in my nature.

However, what I felt/feel for and with Philippe far exceeded all of them. Perhaps the circumstances of our meeting, the quick and easy wit with which we bantered, the compatible sense of humor, the love for dance and the mutual physical attraction all conspired to kindle an intense love for him which, on first encounter, I did not wish to acknowledge or accept because it was so consuming. On reflection, the closest image I could conjure was the beautifully plumed phoenix who dies consumed by fire of its own making, only to be reborn and start life anew.

Above all, I think that doing the tango with him in that first meeting ensured a sense of stretching time to feel every nuance in each movement we were making. Even though we had not danced tango before, we both learned from the same masters. In time, the better our dancing became, the greater our mating became and the higher the peaks we reached!

Initially, fainting at my ultimate climax was frequent but as my body became accustomed to the rush of blood into my head during these moments, the feeling at my strongest orgasms became even more exquisitely divine because I was conscious during the moment. We were determined to ensure that this element would not be lost going forward in our life together!

Having gone through everything related to Winston-centric issues and resolved them by the time I landed in Paris, I realized later that I was then subconsciously open to admit and accept, nay embrace, what Philippe represented, although I wasn't particularly thinking of him when I made my vacation and travel plans. Perhaps the subconscious was at work as indicated by the fact that I planned to start and end my vacation in Paris. That he was the first person I met at the airport immediately drove home how Karmic our first meeting had been and it was bringing us together again at exactly the right time for me.

Thinking back, it was no surprise that I momentarily lost consciousness, overwhelmed by a flood of emotions. Doubt and reluctance of any kind had been dispelled, in its place an unfathomable longing to be with, to please, to be pleased by this man freed my mind and body for my time with him. I discovered that I simply couldn't get enough of Philippe as I got to know him more. Everything I found joyous or sad, for example, I wanted to share with him - the communion could only be complete and total, I felt. And it became so. These, to me, were the signs of LOVE, yes, true love for it could not be anything else. And so, I resolved to be with him, having been made wiser by the prior events.

When I returned to New York, I asked Winston for divorce and that I wanted nothing except my legal freedom. Surprisingly, he readily agreed and gave me a very generous settlement, including shares in his business. He said he expected the request. I gave him the videos that Steve made which I kept away from him, for which he was very happy - he now had complete set of me with Adebayo, Christopher and Eric.

He said he would not marry again and wished me the best when I told him I was going to live with Philippe in Paris. He gave the two Chinese women and two black men in his mansion jobs in his company. I knew he was going to continue to indulge in his "weakness" to expand his video collection but that was no longer my affair. Eric and Janet did get married once they had their jobs.

Eighteen months later, after I secured my Master's at the Polytechnic, Philippe and I had a small but beautiful civil wedding in the garden behind our house - yes, he made it legally a joint property. It took this long in part, because of time it took to get the divorce official since there was no need for a quickie Vegas divorce. And yes, we flew in Joaquin and Henrietta for the wedding.

We were very happy to see them and glad to hear how much their business had prospered. Sergio proposed to retire and gave them control in managing the business themselves. I was three months pregnant then. It took a while and it was NOT from lack of trying for we made love every day that we were together, always unhurried and leaving it to nature to take its course. But our Karma must have been helping keep things in proper order. We persuaded Joaquin and Henrietta to dance tango at Pierre's club before they returned to the U.S. We were the undercard in the show. It was all great fun and they told us our dancing had improved so much that we were beginning to surpass them as they expected.

Epilogue: Quo Vadis?

That was a little over 5 years ago. We now have two (our limit) lovely little girls. I have my PhD and a great job while Philippe has advanced his grandfather's company to double its revenue. It is so well managed that it doesn't consume his time and he repays them by being generous with their compensation. My job has flexible hours for me by arrangement because we chose not to have a nanny for our kids and we both love to spend time in the kitchen cooking. We share time in taking care of the girls - only the cleaning is outsourced. We take turns in tending to our small garden.

We continue to perform tango at Pierre's club under pseudonyms and have great fun showing off our dancing skills. We rehearse in the nude when we can but with the kids, it wasn't as often as before.

His parents have been generous with their time in helping care for the kids - they really love them and often volunteer, which gives us more time to ourselves so we don't ever neglect our own needs. His mother in particular has been thoroughly sympathetic to this, so she would be the one who always volunteered even when we don't ask. We don't take anything or anyone for granted and it has been a gloriously happy life as "normal" people. And that is where we are going: for us to continue happily working hard in keeping an already fulfilling life all the more so.

1...67891011