My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he came the first time, we hugged and kissed while catching our breaths but his cock didn't soften much. Once our breathing settled down, "Eric, take me higher, take me as if we were the only ones in the world and make believe you are making a baby with me, Winston's wife wants a baby with you! In this moment, believe that we are mating and making love every moment." Again, I had whispered softly into his ear, so softly no one else could hear it but he clearly did when he nodded. I said all these to inspire him some more - it was another pretend along the same lines I was doing with Christopher earlier - we were being filmed (Steve had diligently followed us around, including the bathroom when he came with Christopher and Linda). And so, Eric went on and on moving from gentle fucking to brisk, vigorous tempi and back again!

At some point, my mood changed from pretending to one of true acceptance of what he seemed to be feeling as he "made love" to me. Then, in the most receptive feeling I could convey at that moment, as I felt Eric's cock grow, I shouted "Now, Eric, now! All of it!! Fill me! Don't spill a drop!! All in meee...!!" He was pumping fast and I felt myself squirting! He then buried his cock as deeply as he could as he released his second load of semen into my welcoming cunt, which continued to squeeze his cock while convulsing in ecstasy - he just kept his cock deep in my pussy while we were both squirting, I was flooding our pelvises with mine and he was deep into my cunt with his jerking cock flooding all of my inner space at the climax of our pretend breeding fuck.

He took my squirting in stride as he emptied his tank, he whispered to me later. It may just been my imagination but I felt this was a bigger load than his biggest during party night! It was raw, primal mating with touches of tenderness, most likely because we already had a beautiful night together. We did not untangle but kept gently kissing each other.

The room was dead silent when it was over. At the corner of my eye, I noticed Christopher fucking Linda and Janet playing with Steve's cock - good thing the videocam was on tripod. Time passed and we still did not move, Eric was on top of me, his cock buried deeply had shrunk but not by much and he was supporting himself on his biceps to lessen the load on my body. On my back, thighs spread wide, cunt leaking with a copious mixture of semen and my juices - the sheet underneath me was soaking wet - my chest was still continuing to heave a little but I finally caught my breath. I pulled his head down and whispered "Your cock is still hard, I can hardly believe it. Do you want more? With me or Janet? If me, I would love one more with you, then I have to go."

He kissed me lightly on the lips and as he broke the kiss, he silently mouthed "You!"

"You are so sweet. Do what you want except anal, I will be an enthusiastic partner for you!" Then, I added "I know that you are sweet on Janet and she for you. It shows." He smiled and nodded, not saying a word. He chose to "make love" as if to make it an indelible impression on my psyche. We both knew there is no guarantee of another in the future, so I became a willing and enthusiastic "loving" partner. He had already ejaculated twice, so he was lasting a very long time.

We had long passed the threshold to another pretend as I incited him farther to think I was his new bride, Janet. Whereupon, he picked up speed going faster and faster until he came again. This time it was not as much semen for I had already drawn most of it before from his bank. Many minutes later, we untangled and I thanked him. Then, I said loud enough for Janet to hear "Eric, marry Janet as soon as you can. I know you want to" and then in a whisper only audible to him added "then you can make babies for real! I will see what I can do to help."

Then I signaled Steve to cut, I went to the bathroom to clean up but I could hardly stand up. Janet helped me and went with me. "I could tell during our group action last week that you and Eric have a special feeling for each other. Thank you for sharing him with me. I believe you should marry him. I told Eric I will see if I can do anything to help. I told him who I am: Winston's wife." She nodded yes to everything about their feelings for each other, the compatibility of their education and their personalities.

Just to put an emphasis to my recommendation, I said "If you don't do it soon and if you don't take care of him, I will offer myself to him for his needs! That's how much he really got to me in our time together. It helped that Adebayo and you were having just as much fun as we were. Today was confirmation and it was better! So, there!"

She laughed and thanked me. "I loved Adebayo's cock, I could be addicted to it but you are right, I have deeper feelings for Eric and when we have sex, we are actually making love" she replied, then added "much like the way you looked with him the last two times just now!" I turned beet red and just smiled.

"That should tell you I was not making an idle threat about taking care of his needs, if you don't. Winston has encouraged me to fuck black men and this past week was the first time. I liked it but I am not sure, long-term, if I would want to. Most likely not but I would make an exception for Eric if you don't marry and take care of him." I told her I had to get home, so I won't shower but I needed to stop the semen and my juices from running profusely. Finally, "If you ever need anything, let me know. That's how grateful I am for the sharing experience that I most likely will not repeat. But if I do, it will be with you and Eric." She thanked me and sweetly smiled, saying "We would be happy if you did!"

Everyone marveled at what they just saw the past few hours. I had forgotten that I asked Christopher for another deposit but I was really exhausted and sore. I took the time to rest alone but Janet and Eric kept watch while hugging each other. Eric didn't have anything left for now. When I woke up, I was ready to go home. Steve had finished transferring the recording to two DVDs. I hugged Eric and Janet, Christopher and Linda, and Steve too. Steve gave me DVDs and all the memory cards with the files and told me how to convert them to a codex if I wanted another copy.

He was completely amazed how hot the sex was with both men, especially with Eric. He told me that Winston asked him to secretly film my sexual adventures throughout the party and that Winston actually watched Adebayo and I in the afternoon while he was filming us. Of course, the foursome was also filmed. That sealed Winston's fate - he lied!! That is actionable to secure my freedom! Later, cleaned up somewhat, clothes back on with tissues in my thong, but with telltale streaks still visible down my legs, I drove the Mercedes home.

Winston Completes the Admission

My now famished body continued to tingle during the drive home, my legs a little weak, head still spinning and generally feeling a little sloppy with some of mostly Eric's load of semen in my cunt slowly leaking; I called Winston from the car and he offered to have dinner ready for me. In my handbag were two DVDs and the memory cards of more almost four hours of well videographed sexual adventure - Steve caught what we were doing when we were watching the first scenario in the bedroom, too!

Oh yes, Linda was taking care of Steve as I got into the car. I couldn't believe what I just did and the stamina! How in the world??? And, I missed a whole week of work, though I had called in to rearrange my work schedule. It wasn't the time to get fired.

When I walked in, Winston noticed the back of my dress was wet and made a smarty comment, so I said "that's remnant of a sperm loads deposited in my cunt."

He then excitedly asked "Did you, did you really?"

"What do you think?" I asked coyly. He wanted to fuck but I told him that I was sore from playing with the two black guys he left me with! That really set him off as he dropped his pants, started jacking off and followed me to the tub as I filled it with hot water.

"Damn, I hope you had it filmed and how was it?!" was all he could say.

"Ummm..., too bad you missed it. You have a stable of guys for me to play with whenever I feel like! You created a monster! Three is a good start! I may not have time for you! How would you like that?" I teased.

He ignored my question. "I want to watch next time!" he throatily and pantingly uttered as he watched me undress, then bend over to turn off the faucet and get into the tub while he continued to jack off. I could feel sperm oozing down my thighs, so he couldn't possibly miss the wet streaks and when I raised one foot to plant on the side of the tub just before testing the water with my hand, a glob of semen oozed out of my cunt. At this, I could hear Winston frantically hosing his cock and approach behind me and grabbed my buttocks, then plunged his cock into my sperm-filled cunt.

"God, you really, really did it! I will kill Steve if he didn't catch everything on video." he screamed.

Thankfully for my sore cunt, it took only two strokes for his load to jet into my cunt. When he finished howling, I said "You didn't think I was making it up, did you? Christopher and Eric fucked me for hours, maybe next time I'll take both on at the same time." He kept frantically driving his cock into my cunt, then howled again as he came again.

"Please tell me you videotaped the whole thing" he pleaded.

"Maybe, but you are not getting it" I said firmly. He joined me in the tub. I played with his cock and declared "I hope you enjoyed that because I will be busy with black cocks for a while -- there are two in a mansion you own and another elsewhere." He was beaming! For the next week, I did nothing but rest my sore cunt, have daily massage, eat and sleep!

The Decline of Pure Carnal Desires

Fully recovered, I called Adebayo and met him at his apartment. We wasted no time getting naked for me to be ministered by that wonderful cock! From there, we would meet three or four times a week and fuck. My work schedule was flexible and I was free to work at home at all hours if I wanted to, so I was free to indulge! We explored the fine sensitivities of our bodies again but with greater awareness of their capabilities. His curved cock, flanged cockhead and deep black skin's contrast with my ivory colored complexion provided immeasurable pleasure which was addictive.

Early on, I couldn't get enough and neither could he. In each of those days, sex with Adebayo just kept getting better and better as our bodies became even more attuned with each other. We learned to pace ourselves, control our movements to make the most pleasurable sensations last, and found every little sensitive part of our bodies to fuel our insatiable coupling. We learned to maximize the effect in my cunt of that curved and flared magnificent cock of his as we openly and freely talked re: the effects of each maneuver we did with our bodies on my pleasures and his! I learned to better control my muscles to maximize the pleasure I was giving him, just as he was doing the same for me.

After a month, the whole thing began to feel rather clinical, as if we were exploring to write a manual on sex. I suddenly began to feel something was missing. The whole affair began to cool quickly. It is true that sex can be addictive as the experience with Adebayo up to that point attested. In retrospect, maybe what they say about women being different from men in the psychology of relationships and sex was beginning to hit home. After another week, I felt jaded and the sex was less intense, becoming a bore and not so enjoyable. I gingerly told him we should take a break. Being keenly aware of my moods, he noticed the change earlier and was not surprised.

Before this, I had already wondered how Adebayo managed the amount of time he spent with me during the day. It turns out that his father owned the company. Sure enough, he was indeed neglecting his duties. Another week later, he told me he was being recalled to London. He wished I were free to go with him and marry him. I declined in a manner to spare his feelings but since I was already missing the joy in our frequent sexual escapades, I was sure that I didn't love him. There would be no point in leaving Winston for him.

Death of a Marriage

The fact that Winston lied and that he reveled in my fucking multiple black men, had dramatically cooled my feelings for him. As imaginative as he was in creating the scenario that made me capitulate and fulfill his fantasy, nay, even enjoyed it immensely, I resolved to divorce and leave Winston. Given what happened with Adebayo, I knew the excitement wouldn't last. Although my decision to end the marriage and leave Winston was firm and irreversible, I wasn't sure which way to go from here. The grip of sex on my psyche from the time I discovered Winston's videos had almost totally dissipated.

To confirm, I went with Winston to one of his parties in his mansion. There was no magic in my session with Christopher. Although there was still a spark with Eric, the intensity was not the same. They could sense it as well but there was no need to explain - they understood that it was no longer thrilling for me. They were very good about it and spent the rest of the weekend entertaining me in other ways. Both were funny and bright, I suggested that they should think of doing something else with their lives very soon.

I actually spent most of my time with Janet, later told her that my threat could no longer be carried out but that she should work hard to take care of him just the same. And, that I would find a way to help them change their employment status with Winston or they could find work elsewhere.

Just to be on the safe side, I went through a battery of tests to ensure I did not contract any disease from all these sexual activities. I had it repeated much later to make doubly sure. Whatever I was going to do next must be without fear of disease and concern for my health. The outcome was a happy one.

Midway into the summer, I discovered I had a four-week vacation coming and began planning a long trip. I decided to take the plunge and visit as many of old Europe in Spain, Italy and France that I hadn't seen. I used part of my savings to cover the expenses, declining any help from Winston. This was a journey towards self-enlightenment and self-determination that will set the course of my future without Winston, so the undertaking was to be totally independent of anyone, especially Winston.

At the time, Philippe had not reentered my consciousness. I had buried his memory deeply and my loss of a some self-esteem from all the dalliances in late Winter and Spring was still the dominant feeling. I needed to rediscover my depth of feeling again, of my appreciation for subtlety, of artistry, of intelligent discourse, of creative and fanciful thoughts that stimulate the imagination, of the appreciation for the performing arts which when all are taken together ennobles and elevates a person to a higher plane of being.

The plan was to fly to France, take the train to my planned destinations and rent a car when needed to see more remote sights. I was going to work my way through Spain (6d), Italy (12d), and finish in France (12d). Reservations for the October trip all set, flights all arranged, Winston took me to Kennedy airport, wished me well and off I went - to me, the marriage was dead but we were still friends and we expected to remain so. Earlier, I suggested that the four people in his mansion were all well educated, capable people, so he should think of giving them jobs and just have fun with them once every so often.

Reborn, Ripe and Ready for Love

Coming out of the Air France baggage claim at Charles de Gaulle airport, I made my way to find the train/metro to my hotel at Ile Saint Louis. I had stopped to read the signs when I heard someone call my name. At first I didn't respond thinking it couldn't possibly be me, then the voice called again "Victoria from New York, New Year's Eve, tango!" Blood rushed to my head so suddenly that I started fainting as I turned. My knees buckled when I saw Philippe and I was quickly going down. Philippe ran to catch me and we embraced; I held on to him as if I never wanted to let him go.

I had put him out of mind all these past months but in that moment, I was overwhelmed by the happiness that washed over me and realized just how much I missed him. Oh God, what is this? I meet and only saw him over a period of less than 24 hours and my heart was bursting. Hyperventilating, I didn't say a word as I was gasping for breath and tears welled in my eyes. We didn't say a word as we held each other.

Then, I looked up and we kissed. We broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes and said "Make LOVE to me, Philippe? Oh dear God, please make him say yes!" I asked shamelessly.

"I had been waiting for you to be free. I did not want to pester or pressure you. I, too, was busy rearranging my life because of what grandfather left me. Why did you not let me know you were coming?" were the words that cascaded from his mouth. I kissed him again.

"I didn't dare think of you; our encounter really frightened me. What if this, what if that, so I buried that memory. I planned a vacation for four weeks, flying into Paris, then take the train to Spain, then Italy and finally see more of France along the train route, rent cars when necessary. I had put you completely out of mind; I was afraid to think of or about you. I tried to forget you and what happened between us in less that 24 hours!" I babbled on. "Oh GOD, and I meet you when I arrive, I almost fainted on hearing you call me as everything we had been to each other rushed into my mind and body. And, shameless me, the first thing I utter was to ask you to make love to me! Horrors!"

"I loved that moment! Catching you and then hearing you say that! Victoria, I meant what I said then, my love." And with a big grin in his face, he kissed me again. "Where have you arranged to stay?"

"Hotel de Lutece at Ile Saint Louis" I answered.

"You will have to cancel. I live alone in a big house. No butler, no live-in maid, no cook; cleaning maid comes in twice every week, unless I make a mess. I cook for myself and often eat out. You will brighten the house and my life, I will not let you go!!" he was breathless as he finished. "Come, we will take the train into Paris and then the Metro to my house. You will begin to know Paris better this way. I will send someone to pick up my car."

And so, hand in hand, we rolled our luggage to the train for Gare de Nord in Paris, then transferred to the Metro for his house in the 6th Arrondissement. Once inside the house, we hungrily pawed at each and we were soon naked, his cock erect and my pussy very wet. Then, I stopped to say "I want to take a shower before we make love."

"No, we will take a bath together, the tub is big enough for us!" He insisted and took me by the hand to the bathroom. A big bathroom, it had a big tub and also a shower stall, an ornate vanity with matching cabinets. He started the mix of hot and cold water, poured soap and then embraced me as we watched it fill. We kept kissing....I was very wet, my pussy was dripping down my legs....his cock seemed stiffer than during our interlude at Hotel Pierre.....it was very difficult to keep the urges in check. But we did.

The tub was big enough for two people to be on the same side, so we arranged ourselves that way. Soaking in hot water, kissing, hands roaming on our bodies....finally we started cleaning ourselves. He scrubbed me and I did him, with some mischievous misdirected handwork here and there followed by giggles and laughter. We went to the shower to rinse ourselves and then toweled off each other. Before we could dry our hair, passionate kissing started. His erection never subsided through all these and my pussy was just as wet and throbbing. As he walked me to bed, a naughty thought suddenly came to me.