Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assure you, April, this isn't what I want," Blake affirmed again. Finally, she nodded, giving her tacit approval to what was next.

"I know, I know." April said, shaking her head, looking at the window, at the swirling storm out there. "Just, uh... just promise not to, like, uh... enjoy it too much."

"Trust me," he replied, smiling at her. "I won't." He gave his wife a kiss and hugged her close.

"And when this is all done, when we leave here... we never talk about this again," April said into his ear, making this vow in complete seriousness. "Once we leave, I don't want to ever, ever think about this."

"Agreed." Blake said, knowing he probably wouldn't want to think much about what he was about to do. Giving her one last look, he turned away, cracked his neck, then walked forward. He pushed open the bedroom door, entering the darkness, and shut the door behind him, the door closing with a loud click. A click of finality.

A MILF was about to get fucked by a young, prime buck. And a young, pretty wife was being left out. Just as Greta planned it.

April trusted her husband. He would just get the job done. No funny business.

April was so, so wrong.

What a pair of naïve fools, they both were.

************

Observing an older woman in heated sexual action has become one of the most popular activities in modern times. Many men quickly grew addicted to witnessing this advanced form of lewd fucking on a computer screen. And many younger men, despite any denials they might tell their wives or girlfriends, despite anything he might tell himself, would give up damn near anything to have sex with a woman nearly double his age if presented the opportunity. It was still impossible to explain why this was the case. Why so many young men wanted to pair off with an old lady. To slide his thick, throbbing young prick into the tight experienced cunt of an older woman. To feel a pair of massive, mature breasts filling his palms, or smothering his face. To get fucked into absolute and total submission by an older woman, to feel all those years of experience pleasuring his cock, and be her fuck toy forever.

Unfortunately for April, Greta suspected that Blake could be converted into one of those men.

Blake had never given any signs of having this preference. He never said or did anything that might indicate this. He even somehow avoided the near irresistible lure of MILF porn in his travels on the internet. Yet, Greta seemed certain that Blake would go along with her sick demands. Why?

Did Blake possess a dormant desire for older women, ready to be brought to the surface now by this cunning older black woman? Or were these desires about to be forced into existence by sheer force of will, through hours of intense fucking?

Or did it not even matter?

Greta had an experienced, trained eye, and she'd been doing this for years, so her evaluation could be trusted. In her experience, most younger men had a deep-seeded MILF lust. And the ones who didn't had simply never considered it before. Luckily for her, and women like her, MILF lust was so potent that any guy could pick it up. Even the most normal, straight-laced, decent young man could be converted into a cursing, rutting MILF-lover through hours and days and weeks of brutal, nasty sex. Greta suspected Blake was one of these normal, straight-laced men, which would make what comes next very, VERY fun for her.

The click of the door shutting behind him sent of a jolt of fear down Blake's spine. He had stepped into the darkness, now alone with Greta in her dim bedroom, this forbidden tableau lit only by a shaded lamp in the far corner. The bed was large, built for two, built of sturdy wood, a heavy headboard, and adorned with smooth black sheets, designed to caress bare, naked flesh. It was a bed built for sex, and the knowledge of that sent a dark thrill of fear down Blake's spine, and a jolt of pleasure through his cock.

Blake looked over at Greta as she stood with her hands on her hips, appraising the young stud now in her bedroom. The prey had wandered into the lioness's lair, and she was licking her lips in anticipation. He had marched up to her doorstep, so cocksure, so confident. A young lion on the prowl, so certain of his superiority, so sure that he was king of the mountain. But now, being faced down by the scheming lioness in front of him, he was shaking with anger and fear.

The young stud knew what was coming, but he was only now beginning to sense how much trouble he was in. On a bone-deep level, he could feel this older woman's dark plans for him. Being locked in a room alone with her, he could feel the tension in the room. He could feel the dark, sinful sexual energy emanating from her. While he obviously understood what he came in there to do, it was only now that he truly understood what that would entail. He only now realized what occurs when you put a woman as mature and aggressive and beautiful as her in a room alone with a stud like him at his physical peak. And what occurs is intense, brutal lovemaking. The type of physical, furious breeding that can only occur between an older woman and a younger man, where each can express their filthiest desires with someone who could keep up with them. And now that he was at the precipice of something this life changing, the younger man lashed out.

"This is messed up, you know that?" Blake said in an upset growl. The older woman smirked.

"If you knew how much you're gonna enjoy this, you wouldn't be complaining," Greta purred, stepping towards him, her massive, heavy breasts jiggling as she did so.

The bouncing was almost hypnotic...

She approached him slowly, moving in close, making him shiver at their close proximity. When she reached up and rested a hand on his shoulder, he almost jumped out of his skin. "Relax, baby..." she cooed, stepping up behind him, letting her huge tits press against his back, trying to calm him down. She reached up and gripped his other shoulder and began to massage him. "All you young guys always start off so nervous. But don't worry... I've been getting deep-dicked by hunky young guys for years. I know what I'm doing. Trust me... you're gonna love it."

At this proclamation, he bristled, pulling his shoulders from her grasp. She smiled as she watched the young man react. He was so angry, she noticed with delight. She couldn't wait to see that anger taken out on her cunt as he pounded his hard cock into her as hard as he could, making her scream with pleasure. He turned to face her, his fury evident in his eyes.

"Oh honey..." she said, smirking, slowly moving back around him. "It's just sex. Hot, sweaty naked sex. I'm surprised someone your age is being so precious about it. The storms raging out there, and it won't be any quieter in here. We're about to have A LOT of sex, honey. Every waking moment, until that storm clears, me and you are gonna be doing it! And you might not think so now, but when I'm done, you won't want to leave!" She said, smiling, standing right in front of him.

"Bullshit!" he replied stubbornly, still with a bit of fight in him.

"Well, let's see if these change your mind," she said, reaching for her bra. Despite all the objections on the tip of his tongue, at the prospect of seeing Greta's gigantic black breasts, those words caught in his throat. As Greta reached back to undo her bra, she arched her back, pushing her breasts outward. And when she unsnapped her bra, the black lace garment almost leapt forward, catapulting off her chest, down her arms and onto the floor, exposing her tits to him for the first time.

Blake's eyes widened in stunned silence. He couldn't stand this woman, with how she had manipulated this emergency situation to slake her wicked desires. He hated her for inserting herself into his otherwise happy, perfect marriage. Forcing him into doing this, something so wrong and immoral. Forcing his wife to just sit there and let it happen, humiliating her thoroughly.

That all being said, her big, naked breasts were magnificent.

They were fucking enormous. Without exaggeration, they were the size of fucking volleyballs. Due to their insane size, there was admittedly a slight bit of sag to those massive udders, but for as huge as they were, they were impressively perky. They were so huge and so perfectly shaped that they formed a natural fault-line of cleavage. Full and deep and inescapable. The married man gazed rapturously at this brazen display of sensual chocolate skin she was presenting him. Her smooth, soft, luscious black flesh looked absolutely perfect exposed like this, and her dark rock-hard nipples arrested his gaze.

"Mmm... not so upset now, are you baby?" she purred with a small, wicked smirk, stepping towards him slowly. He was silent. His eyes stayed locked on her big tits, which were quivering hypnotically as she approached him. He didn't speak. He didn't move. He stood frozen, like the prey in the sights of the dominant predator, and he knew there was no escape. All he could do was stare at her exposed breasts, his mouth drooling. And despite all his objections to the contrary, his cock was pulsing with excitement, desperate to his escape his pants. He was really enjoying what he was seeing. Like many men, he was beginning to learn the fact that he enjoyed being hunted by a dominant woman.

He had been trained for years to desire sweet, loving, kind-hearted courtship. And in response, darker desires began to form deep down inside him. A desire for the forbidden. A craving for that which he should never desire. Instead of a relationship built on love and friendship with a cute young girl, he had a desire to be callously treated like a piece of meat by a cruel, ruthless older woman. And that was where Blake found himself. Hunted, poached and stolen by this alpha queen predator, this older, curvy black woman with monster cans. And he couldn't look away. A virile younger man was slowly becoming entranced by an older woman's obscenely large tits, as so many had before. His descent into submission was accelerating.

Greta stepped in close to him confidently. "Here, baby..." she said quietly, reaching down and making physical contact, wrapping her slim, old fingers around his young wrists, pulling his hands upward. Before he knew it, his open palms made contact with her giant breasts.

"There you go, baby, touch me," Greta purred, sliding her hands over his, making the married man dig his fingers into her big tits.

"Oh..." he groaned from deep in his throat as he felt his hands digging into the older woman's luscious black breasts. He was in shock. They were amazing! They were so goddamn soft. And smooth. They felt amazing between his fingers. They were so massive and so firm they almost swallowed his big, manly hands up in their voluminous size. His large white hands looked amazing against her dark, black skin, the color contrast really absorbing his attention. It was as if her skin was meant for this sole purpose, to lure wayward white husbands to their doom. He couldn't get enough. He couldn't look away. He couldn't stop feeling them. He couldn't stop squeezing them, even as Greta released her grip on him and lowered her hands to her sides, allowing the young married man free reign on her big, mature titties.

"Haha! YES! Your hands feel so good on my tits!" Greta called out loudly, making sure the young wife in the living room could hear her, establishing her dominance of the younger woman. "You couldn't wait to get your hands on them! YES!" Blake couldn't help but register that he should be annoyed, but he was so absorbed with squeezing the older woman's giant black melons that he didn't say a thing. He didn't raise a word of objection in defense of himself. He just kept squeezing those dark, fleshy boobs, the feeling irresistible. The sensation of her giant black tits in his hands and her hard nipples in his palms was enough to drown out any objections in the young white husband.

"You see how quickly you stopped fighting me?" Greta boasted as the married man continued groping her big tits, sexual electricity flowing through his veins. "I told you, baby... you're gonna love this! But you knew that, didn't you? You knew that you would enjoy this from the second you walked in this room. Didn't you? You knew deep down that you wanted to fuck me. In fact, from the second you walked into my house, you wanted nothing more than to rip off my clothes, throw me down, and fuck me! Didn't you? You wanted to ravish me from the second we met. Right, baby?"

This was a common maneuver. An attempt to gaslight the younger man and convince him that this was what he had always wanted, even though, by all accounts, this was not the case. It wasn't like Blake walked into Greta's house looking to find some old lady to fuck. Far from it. But, if she convinced him that it might be true, hammering this belief into him through vigorous, brutal sex, then he would start to believe it. He would start to believe that fucking an old lady was all he ever wanted, all he was built for, and if he accepted this as a truth, then it was over. His time fucking younger women was effectively over and done, and only older women would be on the receiving end of his lusty desires. It was a daring maneuver on Greta's part, and unfortunately, it was a chillingly effective one.

"No..." Blake said weakly, toying with nipples between his fingers, only able to look up from her exposed black boobs for a second before gazing at his own busy hands.

"There's no need to deny it, hon," Great said, jutting her chest out into his hands. "You can be honest with me. We're about to become lovers. We're about to know each other on a raw, physical, animalistic level. By the time we're done, there will be nothing to hide between us. No secrets. I'll know the truth, as will you. You'll be SCREAMING out the truth! Haha..."

As Blake kept groping her enormous black tits, he looked up into her eyes, an angry fire in his. But she wasn't gonna allow him to keep this silent act up.

"Alright, if you're gonna keep this shit up, I'm gonna put that fucking mouth to work," she announced. Before he could react, she reached up, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face forward into her chest, lodging his handsome face into her succulent cleavage. She gripped onto him hard, scrubbing her massive black tits against his face.

Blake didn't have time to react before his face was smothered in softness. The older woman's fleshy melons were molded to his face, smothering him in warmth, muffling all sound. He wanted to fight back, but he couldn't help himself from embracing this experience completely, reflexively scrubbing his face against the older woman's succulent breasts. He slid his handsome features against her giant black melons, eyes closed, groaning in pleasure. His hands stayed glued to her big tits, cupping them, squeezing them greedily. He kneeled down slightly, allowing his face to slide against the front of her breasts. And when he felt a hard nipple against his lips, he knew he had to act. Past rational thought, his mouth opened, taking the hard nipple in.

"Ahhh! Yes!" Greta moaned. "That's it baby! Suck my big black tits! It's what you've wanted from the start!" she said as she felt the younger man's eager mouth attacking the hard nub. His lips engulfed the erect nipple, and his tongue lavished it with gleeful worship as he sucked at it eagerly. "You see, honey..." she began. "All you proud young guys come in here, with all this fight and bluster, but all you really want is to suck Momma's big titties. Hmmm... yes!"

Greta cradled the married man's head to her breast as he sucked her nipples, switching from one to the other. The married man knew better, he really did. He knew he shouldn't enjoy any part of this, but he couldn't stop himself from losing himself for a moment. Greta's big tits made him lose control, especially being face deep against them. He knew he had to do this, but his goal was to do it as dispassionately as possible. That being said, this old lady's big tits were inspiring him into action, and he sadly found himself getting into this more than he thought possible. Her huge boobs were driving him crazy with lust, and he was struggling to control himself, attacking her hard nipples with passion as his hands continued eagerly groping her giant melons. They were just perfect!

That was how quickly a good man like Blake could fall under an older woman's sway. Hours prior, he had walked into this home, completely and totally loyal to April. Now, he was ravenously sucking this older woman's big tits. And he couldn't get enough.

This would probably not be as world-changing of an experience if he had experienced anything like it before. But, other than a few short-term relationships in his early high school days, April was his only serious girlfriend. He had never wanted to be perceived as the type of guy who went after girls for purely physical reasons, so he always kept a distance from the girls with big tits and hot asses who would be trying to work it constantly. That was how this prime bit of meat, this handsome white stud, ended up with a girl with a flat chest and no ass. That was how a guy like him had been denied this essential pleasure. Because he felt that it was wrong to look at girls any other way. Because society taught him that. But this same lesson made the handsome young white man especially vulnerable to a woman like Greta, a curvaceous older woman who was wicked and merciless. Who didn't feel the need to play fair. It was as if the rules of society had forced him into the position he was in now.

It was as if the hands of fate favored these older women.

"You're a natural, baby," the older woman purred. "That mouth of yours feels perfect on me! I want to feel it all over me! So eager! You must really love my big tits!" His hungry mouth kept tugging at her nipples, tongue swirling, coating them with his heated spit. At the same time, his hands couldn't get enough of her luscious tits, still squeezing them over and over again. He was in a daze as he fully embraced her huge melons. They were amazing. So fucking soft! He had never seen tits that big, let alone felt boobs of such a size. It was incredible. He could go on the rest of the night like this, feeling her immaculate tits in his palms and against his face.

He had never felt anything like this. He had never been so lust-crazed. April's stick figure body was simply not capable of inspiring such lust in a man. But Greta's luscious, mature, sexy body was, and it was doing its job with the younger married man, drawing him towards his fate on a wave of broiling pleasure. It was as if her big hard nipples were conduits of lust and sin, and the more he sucked on the hard, rubbery caps, the more intoxicating lust he felt.

Finally, eager to move this along to the next stage, Greta released her grip on his head and stepped back. Unwilling to take his mouth off the older woman's luscious tits, he kept sucking them, even as she moved away from him. Eventually, she stepped far away enough from him, so that, in his lust-induced daze, he lost his balance. He fell forward onto his hands and knees, still absorbed in the older woman's chest. As he fell, his hungry mouth was pulled from her heaving tits, panting for breath. While he did so, Greta sat down onto the bed, leaned back on one elbow, and reached down with her other hand to pull her thong to the side, exposing her mature cunt to the married man for the first time. Her tight sex-hole was dripping with her juices, adorned with a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair, and it was right in front of his face. She snapped her fingers at the married man and pointed at her waiting pussy.

"Eat," she commanded firmly. Dominantly. Gasping for breath, he stared at her waiting cunt and hesitated. Sucking her tits was one thing. But eating her out? That felt so... intimate. He didn't know if he could...