Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers

But Greta wasn't about to put up with any reluctance. She had high expectations of her lovers. He was in her bedroom. He knew the score. And now, it was time to act. Extending her stocking clad leg, she wrapped her calf around the back of his head and pulled him forward.

"Greta, wait..." he called out, before his face mashed into her mature vagina. Now within reach, she grabbed his scalp harshly and pulled him against her cunt roughly.

"Eat that cunt, baby! Eat it!" Greta urged him roughly, swiveling her hips, grinding her cunt against his face, trying to coax her prey's hesitant tongue into her wicked pussy. "Eat that nasty cunt! You know you want to! Open up that mouth and get busy! You know that pussy's gonna be the best you ever tasted!"

Blake was completely in shock. He was normally so in control. So confident. But Greta... she was so aggressive. She kept forcing things along, cutting through any reservations he had. He couldn't even explain how he ended up here. A couple hours prior, he was in his car, braving the snowy roads. Now, his face was mashed up against an old lady's pussy. His eyes were wide as she ground herself lewdly against his closed mouth. He could smell her intoxicating scent. He could taste a sample of her divine juices. Every fiber inside him was telling him to proceed, to just obey her wicked wishes, to ride the wave of lust inside of him, and fucking go to town on the delicious pussy pressed against his mouth. But that one nagging doubt in the back of his head, the one that remembered that he was married, that he shouldn't be doing this, still held him back. But there didn't seem to be any escape. He didn't seem to have any choice. Greta wasn't gonna let him go anywhere without getting the job done. So, reminding himself not to enjoy himself too much, he opened his mouth tentatively, and extended his tongue lightly.

"Ahhh! That's it!" Greta moaned out. "Hahaha! YES! You were fighting so hard for your wife, but now look at you. Tongue in some old slut's pussy! Yes!" She moaned out as he stabbed into her cunt, and despite everything, he couldn't ignore how fucking incredible her cunt tasted. Even his own young, sweet wife didn't taste as good as this older black woman. Knowing the first main barrier had been crossed, he allowed himself to continue, to just play this out. He gave himself an excuse to enjoy it, since he'd been forced into this by her wicked machinations. So, like a famished man presented with his favorite meal, he dove in, savoring Greta's delicious cunt. He couldn't stop himself from eagerly stabbing his tongue into Greta's cunt over and over again, licking at her sweet folds, gathering her tasty juices onto his tongue. She tasted so good! How could she taste so amazing?

"Oh my! I knew you'd be good, fuck... but I didn't think you'd be this good! You love that fucking nasty cunt, don't you? UGHHH! Yes! " Greta moaned out, running her hands over her big tits as she squirmed in pleasure. Blake was in a daze, and he soon became totally engrossed in the lewd, indecent act he was taking part in. Where once he had been hesitant, he soon became aggressive, attacking the older woman's cunt savagely, eating her out like a starving man, his tongue in overdrive, working himself up into a fervor. "Yes! YES! GOD YES! Eat that fucking cunt! Eat me out baby! YES!" she screamed out, her voiced echoing through the otherwise silent house, ensuring the pathetic white wife in the other room would hear her. "God, baby! Yes! You can't get enough! You're all up in me, baby! That tongue of yours is so deep inside my fucking pussy! YES!" Blake was in a haze, his head moving around as his tongue stabbed into the older woman's cunt zealously. Her juicy cunt was dripping with excitement, her juices leaking past his closed mouth. She patted his head approvingly as his eager mouth made her wetter and wetter.

"That mouth of yours is gonna make you extremely popular. Yes!" she groaned as she squirmed against his eager mouth. "You're gonna be making old ladies like me scream with that fucking mouth. Yes!" His young, thick tongue was parting her folds, digging into her, savoring her delightful juices. He would swipe at her pussy walls, before sliding his tongue along her puffy lips, before teasing her clit in just the right way. He had her close to her explosion already with the way he was ferociously eating her out. "Okay... okay, baby. Slow down," she urged him, as her palm pushed him back by the forehead. He fell back into a seating position, panting for breath, looking up at her, confused. Deftly, she pushed herself up and got onto her feet, her giant breasts swaying and bouncing as she did so. "Stand up, hon. Up, up..." she urged him impatiently. In his haze, he had no other choice but to comply. As soon as he stood, she gave him another order. "Clothes off... now. All of them. I wanna see my prize."

She had slowly and ruthlessly trained the younger man to the point where he was simply going along with her commands, barely questioning her now. Her brutal and unflinching demands had taken its toll on the frazzled younger man, and he couldn't help but comply.

Slowly, his hands went to the hem of his shirt and began to lift it, exposing his fit torso and chest. As he did so, her hands went straight to his pants, attacking his belt buckle with her slim fingers, undoing it quickly. Before he knew it, the button was undone, his zipper lowered. And with her fingers digging into the hem of both his pants and his underwear, she tugged them both down to his knees, revealing his married dick to her eyes for the first time.

"Wow!" she said, eyes widening as Blake's thick, throbbing penis swayed in the air in front of her. A dense, beefy nine-incher, as hard as a rock, straining for release, with a fat, throbbing mushroom tip. Below his throbbing weapon was a pair of large swollen balls, filled to the brim with thick, young cum. Keeping her eyes on his pulsing, angry weapon, she pulled his pants all the way down to his feet, allowing him to step out of them. As she stood back up, he dropped his shirt to the floor, leaving him exposed in front of this older black woman. She stepped back and admired the naked married man.

He was perfect. A nice fit belly, but not overly so. A firm, broad chest. Great, manly arms, very well-muscled. Adding that on to his cute, bare butt and that impressive weapon, this young man was ideal for her. A perfect mate, someone who belonged in the bed of a woman like her.

It was time to make that a reality.

Grabbing him by the shoulders, she pulled him around and pushed him back onto the bed, his weapon rising upward, calling to her. His nervous gaze on Greta, he watched as she reached down and deftly tugged down her thong, letting it fall the floor. She now stood practically naked in front of the married man, the only things she had left on were the sheer stockings adorning her legs. Smirking down at the naked stud on her bed, she sauntered around the mattress before climbing onto it from the side. She crawled on the bed towards him on all fours, her massive udders almost grazing against the bedspread, they were so big. Before he knew it, Greta crawled in close and, facing away from him, brought one leg over his face, straddling him. Before he realized it, he was looking up at her dripping cunt and her big, round ass. Suddenly, he realized what was about to happen.

"Greta, wait..." the married man began, but before he could finish, Greta sat on his face. His handsome face was now wedged in between Greta's ass-cheeks, with her dripping pussy pressed against his closed lips. "MMMPPHH!" He moaned out, his words muffled by the black woman's pussy.

"Don't be shy, honey..." the older woman purred. "I already know how good your mouth feels. Get back to work. Mama needs to cum good and hard!" Tentatively, his tongue extended from his mouth once more, sliding into her wet pussy. "Ahhh! That's it baby! Yes!" she moaned out as he got back into the groove, pleasuring her once again. She ground herself lewdly against the younger man's face as he ate her out, humping against his eager tongue. She slid herself against him, forcing the young man's firm extended tongue to slide against her, all the way from her dripping pussy to all the way up into the deep crevasse of her ass-crack, grazing her tight asshole. He moaned out at this, but she just ground against him harder, pressing his head into the bed. "Take it, baby. Take it! This is what you want... don't try and deny it!" Greta ground her asshole right against his mouth as she barked this command.

Blake was lying there, smothered between the ass-cheeks of this older woman. Her full weight was resting on his face, putting the pressure on his head as she ground it into the bed. His face was smothered in warmth as the full, firm cheeks of her ass pressed against his handsome face. His jaw was wedged between the cheeks as her asshole slid against his open mouth. Looking up, his brow coated with sweat, all he could see was the round fullness of her big ass above him, consuming his vision. Knowing there was no way out from the predicament, he again gave her what she wanted, actively sliding his tongue against the older woman's asshole.

"Mmm... that's it, baby. Rim my fucking asshole!" Greta moaned out, grinding her ass down into his face. She rewarded his submission by reaching forward and snaking her fingers around the root of his cock, lightly stroking the younger white man's impressive weapon.

Blake had never done anything like this before. April was not into ass-play in the slightest. But Greta clearly was. And although he was initially hesitant to perform such a lewd act, he soon realized that he didn't mind rimming the older black woman's tight asshole. Instead of being disgusted at being forced to do this, he found the lewdness of this act strangely exciting. He soon began to really dig in, tonguing her tight asshole energetically.

"Ahhhh! Yes! Slide that sexy tongue of yours up my fucking ass, honey! Yes!" Greta moaned loudly, grinding herself against him, making sure his little white wife knew he was rimming this old slut. Her position above him allowed her to admire his thick, married cock. It was a beautiful dick. Thick and meaty. A nice, prominent spongy head, plus a pair of truly excellent cum-filled balls. It was the perfect type of cock to pleasure old whores like herself. A dick that was supposedly designed for women his own age, but was too lengthy and too delicious to be trusted to them. Only an aged slut like herself could handle a big, fat young cock like his to its full potential. And she intended to.

"Oh my God, baby," she purred, feeling his iron-hard pillar throbbing in her hand as she languidly stroked him. "I've never felt a cock THIS hard before! Wow! You must be REALLY enjoying yourself! Haha!" Greta moved in closer to it, moving down so her massive bare tits pressed into his fit belly, ballooning outward. In this new position, she admired his tree-trunk cock up close, admiring how perfect his white cock looked between her aged, nimble black fingers as she jacked him off. His masculine weapon even smelled good as it stood poised just beneath her nose, making her mouth water. "And if you love my hand, then you're really gonna love this..." And with that, she opened her mouth and swallowed a good six inches of his young cock.

"HHNNNGGGHHH!" Blake groaned loudly beneath her as he felt her heated mouth inhale his straining prick. Her plump lips wrapped around his meaty cock and her nimble tongue went to work, gliding against his bone-hard shaft, making him squirm in pleasure beneath her. He hated this old slut for what she had done, but he couldn't deny how amazing her mouth felt on his cock. She began bobbing on his swollen weapon, taking more and more cock on each go, smothering his dick in her heated saliva.

"Mmmmpphhhh!" Greta moaned around Blake's cock. Bending forward to get her mouth on him put her gushing pussy right up against his eager mouth again, and his nimble tongue kept at it, returning to her tasty pussy, reciprocating the same pleasure she was giving him.

Greta bobbed on Blake's cock eagerly, enjoying the flavor of it against her tongue. Her spit dripped down his cock as her heated mouth sucked him off, coating the rest of his throbbing prick and heavy, swollen balls in her broiling saliva. Each time she drove down, she took more of his married cock down her tight throat, making him groan in pleasure.

He'd never had his cock sucked this well. April did suck his dick, but she never did so with such vigor. She never sucked him off like a total whore, which quite frankly, sometimes, a guy really needs. And this old slut was giving him that, giving him something his wife never could.

And they were only just getting started.

A few hours prior, he was in a car with his wife, driving through this terrible storm, nervous about the weather, but content with their marriage. Now, here he was, sixty-nining with some old black woman he barely knew while his wife was crying in the next room. That's how fast things could change. That's how fast an older woman like Greta could steal a married man. A young woman could barely afford to let her husband out of her sight anymore, for fear of him being poached by an older, experienced and, quite frankly, better woman.

It was hard to watch a scenario like this and not view the older woman as the superior one. She just seemed far more talented and cunning than her younger rival, and if an old slut can steal a younger man like this from right under his wife's nose, it was hard not to respect that level of skill in some way. It was hard to deny them what they seemed to have rightfully earned, despite how sinful the scenario was. And in a matter of a few hours, Greta had earned this. That's how potent her raw, animal sexuality was to a younger man like Blake. And in truth, that's how little his marriage actually mattered to him.

Because if he was truly satisfied, if his vows really mattered to him, he wouldn't be here, beneath some curvaceous old black woman he barely knew, pumping his swollen cock up into her waiting mouth, treating her mouth like a fuck-hole while eagerly dining on her dripping, mature cunt. If his vows were truly strong, they wouldn't have crumbled so quickly when faced down by a predator such as Greta. It was almost as if these younger women just couldn't compete. As if what they offered simply couldn't compare to what an older woman could give him. Women like Greta would never lose in the same way a young woman like April was losing here. Only younger women could lose this badly.

April was younger, skinnier, and cuter than Greta. Yet, April was the one sobbing, alone, while her husband was alone with this older, thick, juicy black woman, fucking her tight throat and eating her tasty cunt. His young, lovely wife sat out impotently while her husband wrapped his arms around Greta's waist and cupped her ass, pulling her down into him, allowing his mouth to devour her tasty pussy while he pumped his cock up into her waiting mouth. Despite any objections he might still put up, he was starting to get into this. The married man was beginning to enjoy hooking up with this old woman. The decision he had made to join her in her bedroom was being proven wise.

Sure, she had put the pressure on him, practically blackmailing him, but Blake had picked Greta over April. When it came down to the moment of truth, he chose another woman over his wife. And none of them would ever forget that.

There was precedent for this. When the pressure was on, when it came down to the moment of truth, it was common for a young buck like him to opt for the experienced woman in situations like this. It was the way of the jungle. The animal kingdom. Somehow, someway, it seemed like it was almost deeply ingrained in these young men that older women were better at sex. On an instinctual level, they seemed to understand that these older women were a better option for breeding, due to their years of sexual experience, their aggressive natures, and their curvaceous forms, specifically their massive, succulent breasts.

There was an undeniable one-to-one correlation of women with excessive cup sizes being viewed as more attractive by younger men. It was just the truth. Men liked women with big boobs, the bigger the better. Boobs had always been seen as a symbol of sexual appeal, and as time went on, that appeal only grew. Boobs were valued in society, the bigger the boobs, the greater the value. Women could rise to positions of power and privilege solely due to the size of their oversized busts. Pictures of large breasts could be found anywhere you looked, it seemed. And men were getting even more enraptured by them as time went on. Older women knew this and used it. The best of them, women like Greta, had already started off with large breasts, and aging and bearing children had only made them swell up even bigger, to almost obscene sizes. It was only a matter of time before these gorgeous, horned-up older women with watermelon sized breasts decided to use them for sin. It was an inevitably.

And it was not only boobs. Butts had only gotten more in vogue as time went on, and men had learned to appreciate large, shapely asses. And for the same reasons that allowed older women to have massive tits, specifically bearing children, meant that women like Greta had these perfect, big, round, juicy asses. Butts far more appealing to men then the ones possessed by the young skinny girls they were supposed to like.

So, these older women were designed to have both bigger boobs and shapelier, juicier asses. And society had deemed that these were the two things that men were supposed to find the most appealing in women. The deck seemed stacked in favor of older women. It was almost as if these younger women couldn't match up to what these older women could offer.

And Blake was staring to realize that.

"MMMPPPHHH!" Blake groaned loudly, muffled by Greta's cunt. He had never had his cock sucked this well. Greta was swallowing his swollen prick from tip to nuts in a smooth, fluid rhythm, driving him crazy with the intense suction, her heated spit, and her serpentine tongue. His cock was throbbing with pleasure. He was gonna cum soon if she kept at it like this. And with the way her pussy was dripping with her copious juices, she was right behind him.

"Ahhh!" Greta moaned out, lifting her mouth, panting for breath as she let his nine inch weapon slide out from her throat.

"Wait... please! Please!" Blake called out, pulling his mouth from her delightful pussy to beg. His hips humped upwards, hard as iron, seeking out her heavenly mouth, hoping she'd take him over the edge. But it was not time for that. Not yet. "Greta, plea... hhmmmpphhhh!" His words were muffled as she sat up, grinding her pussy on his face.

"Alright, babe. No more waiting. I'm ready for that fucking married cock!" she said, lifting her pussy from his face, crawling down the bed. Turning around to face him, she straddled his crotch, hovering her wet pussy over his waiting pillar.

Dazed, his blood flowing with endorphins, he looked up at Greta above him. Despite how good her mouth had felt around him, despite how good her fucking mammoth melons looked right now, jiggling above him, this was a monumental moment. He was about to cheat. His cock was about to enter another woman's vagina. He had to speak up.

"Greta, please..." he began, but his words were only met by a sly smile. "Wait, donaaahhhhhHHHH! FUCK!" Interrupting his objections, the older black woman sat down on his swollen penis. He groaned and shivered in pleasure as he felt his bare cock inside a new pussy. A different pussy. Perhaps, a superior pussy. Her soaked, experienced cunt was stretched around his meaty shaft, her folds parting, accepting his married cock inside her. Her tight walls gripped his pulsing weapon, holding it tightly, sending waves of pleasure through him.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,921 Followers