Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No man was above falling into this trap. In studying case file after case file detailing these events, it was plain to see that even the best of men could fall victim to this scourge. The most handsome of young men, fit and athletic. Or even men who had access to all sorts of young women, like famous actors and athletes could fall under the sway of an old, evil slut like Greta. Men who could have any girl. Men who could practically snap their fingers and get as much action as they wanted. Even these men could be convinced to forsake younger women forever in favor of what these scheming MILFs could provide them. Even these men would give up anything to worship their giant, mature, blimp-like breasts and fuck their spectacular old cunts.

The truly dangerous part was the fact that the more you tried to fight it, the worse off you'd be. As soon as you gave these desires purchase in your mind, the battle was already over. The more you raised your defenses, the more vulnerable you were. An insidious scourge, this was. As much as you prepared yourself, no matter how much knowledge you gathered, in the end, it might not matter. Being on the leading edge of the defense against this blight left you the most vulnerable. Doing these case studies day after day, hour after hour, only filled your head with naughty, illicit imagery of older women having hot sweaty sex. And these images could take their toll on you. These images... they could almost make you want it too.

Uh, I mean, saying that isn't making some sort of personal admission of course, but the feeling was, um... understandable. Let's say, totally hypothetically, in doing this work, in performing these studies to stop these older women, you have a boss who is, completely coincidentally, an older woman. She's unpleasant and not friendly and not fun to be around in the slightest, but after reading all these stories, you just can't stop thinking about her. You can't stop fantasizing about her, even putting her in place of all the women you're studying. Even though you have a pretty wife at home, you can't stop fantasizing about fucking your mature boss, thanks to all these filthy stories! You've probably fantasized about her more than you ever have with any other woman. And you can't stop wondering, every time she looks at you and smiles, if she knows you're thinking about the tiny thong between the cheeks of her full, round, perfect ass. And you can't stop noticing how her massive boobs jiggle with every step she takes.

And again, still totally hypothetical, that you try to fight off these desires as best you can, and try to devote yourself to your wife completely, but the more you struggle, the deeper you fall. You keep thinking about older women like Greta and your boss, and you can't shake these indecent thoughts. You jack off every day and every night, thinking about these luscious, sexy older women, and despite your initial objections to this whole thing, every fucking time it feels like you're firing off the biggest load of cum in your life. And the desires you feel are so strong and so overwhelming that you begin to wonder if this work was worth it. This scourge is supposed to be abhorrent to you, but the more you are forced to look into it, the more you begin to understand it. The more these cases were examined, the more you enjoyed them on a, uh... deeper level. You wonder what the point of these studies were, if this work was on the up and up, or if there was some insidious plot going on here. Because, if these desires were so potent that they could affect the unbiased researcher so strongly, then releasing them for public consumption was gonna do nothing but spread the gospel of these older women's talents.

And then you, hypothetically, raise these concerns to your hot, sexy older female boss, who at this point is, in your eyes, the sexiest, most fuckable creature you'd ever laid eyes on. Who, despite your initial feelings about her, is now the MILFiest bitch you'd ever seen. Who makes your cock throb being in her mere presence, despite how unlikeable she was. At this point, with all you had read, all you'd seen, you'd be such a tight bundle of nerves that it would take nothing for you to fall. It would be so easy for you to be broken. It would be so easy for her to convince how wrong your objections were, despite how much sense they made. And she would convince you. Hours and hours of hot sweaty convincing. And when she's done with you, when you've fallen completely, you'd stop asking questions. You'd devote yourself fully to your work again, now knowing its true purpose.

Again, this is totally hypothetical, of course. It's not as if a researcher like myself would actually do such a thing. It's just an illustration of how dangerous this line of work truly is. It's not as if I had actually fucked my hot older boss. I mean, she's like, twice my age. I would never do such a thing. That'd be crazy. It's not as if I've actually squeezed and sucked on her big, round, perfect tits. It's not as if I let her ride my big married cock with her tight, mature cunt and got fucked into oblivion. It's not as if I actually slid my thick weapon into her tight, immaculate asshole, which squeezed my cock in just the right way and always coaxed a huge load of cum from my swollen nuts. It's not as if I badmouthed my wife alongside her, because I know how much hotter that makes this type of illicit fucking. It's not as if I'd become my hot boss's sex slave, fallen under her sway completely, vowed to give her all my babies, and barely ever touched my wife anymore. Like I said... this was just hypothetical.

The stakes of this report are clear. This case study has served a vital purpose. To secure a better world. To prevent others from making the same mistakes that I made... I mean, that Blake made. So, from this case study, some conclusions could certainly be gathered. A game plan to speed up, uh, fuck, I mean... to slow the spread of this scourge can now be developed.

The best defense is to, quite simply, just steer clear. To avoid them. Even though you know how good it would be, it was far too dangerous to even put that temptation in front of you. Steer clear. Don't give these sluts a single inch, or they WILL take the whole thing. God, they take every inch so well. As tempting as they might sound, as attractive as you now see them, as indescribably sexy as they truly are, and fuck, are they ever sexy, you have to steer clear. Because if you don't, you will fall under their sway completely. If you're not careful, you WILL fuck an old lady. And you will LOVE it. And it will be the best sex you've ever had, and you honestly won't regret a thing.

If you don't believe me, just ask Blake.

Case studies like this are of utmost importance. I have detailed the exact, step-by-step path that led a good, married man like Blake to end up fucking an old slut. The path that led a good man into a life of inescapable sin and indescribable pleasure. The path that led a normal, upstanding young man like him to forsake women his own age in exchange for a life of banging whores double his age. And as hot as that sounds, and God, was it ever hot, it is of vital importance that it should be avoided. Those hot-bodied, fuckable old sluts should be avoided at all costs, despite their immaculate skills in the ways of pleasuring a cock. Knowing all this, knowing all the tricks an older woman might pull to lure you in, it should be easy for any younger man to avoid falling into the same trap. It is only in examining cases like this that we can hope to understand these old ladies. And you should examine these cases over and over again, just to make sure you REALLY understand what these women are capable of. Till it's all you can think about. Only then will you understand what you're fully dealing with. And it is only through this understanding that we can learn how to avoid them.

Or, perhaps... to seek them out.

************

1...5678910