Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,946 Followers

The near 50-year-old black woman was currently on top of April's husband, riding his fat white prick for all it was worth. Fucking him with a ferocity Blake didn't think was possible, somehow fucking him even harder than she had before. His hands were gripping her hot ass as she rode him, holding on for dear life as she fucked him into the bed. Her hands were on the headboard, causing her massive, soft, chocolate breasts to hang down, sliding across his face, his handsome features being smothered by a blissful softness. They were amazing. He couldn't get enough of them. His mouth was searching for a hard nipple to suck, and when he felt the hard nub graze his lips, he bit down.

"OHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" Greta screamed, her back arching in pleasure as he moaned out, his mouth muffled by nipple. Both of the lovers were absolutely coated with sweat, to the point where the thought of opening a window to let the bracingly cold air in sounded appealing to both.

For Blake, at this point, thoughts of April had been pushed aside. His focus was entirely on Greta. This older woman... she was incredible. The pleasure she was bringing him, the fierceness she was fucking him with, it was indescribable. He had never been fucked like this. And her body was insane! Her tits were impossibly huge, like soft, perky, jiggly melons. Her areolas were large and smooth, and felt great against his lips. They were incredibly amazing to squeeze, and seeing his strong white hands against her slick brown skin was indescribably sexy. An image that would never be forgotten. Despite his promises to the contrary, he was fully invested in the nasty sex happening here. He was thoroughly enjoying fucking this older black woman.

The loud moans were horrible to the young wife forced to listen from the living room, memories that would never be forgotten. She was hoping against hope that he was just playing along, giving that old bitch what she wanted so they could just get through this. But as time went on, that got harder to believe. However, she held onto that small hope anyway, waiting for the light of day so they could move on. She was trying to fall asleep so she wouldn't have to listen in, but then she heard something that made her sit up.

"I want that cum, baby," Great moaned out. "Do you want to cum inside your new black mama's cunt!?"

"Yes!" Blake seethed out, responding immediately. "I want to fill my black mama's cunt up with my fucking cum!"

"No..." April said to herself. She leapt off the couch and moved towards the closed bedroom door.

"Yeah, baby! I want to feel all that fucking sperm all up in me! YES!" Greta moaned. For April, listening from the outside, this was the true test. If this was an act by him, he would put a stop to it immediately. He would never cum inside this scheming old witch. He was too smart to...

"Fuck! Yes! Goddammit, I want to cum inside you!" Blake said passionately.

"Honey?" April called out through the door, slightly panicked. Was he actually, truly enjoying this? No... not possible. But maybe he got lost in the moment, so she wanted to gently remind him of the real reason he was doing this by calling through the door. But they didn't seem to hear her.

Or they just didn't care.

"That's right, you fucker! You wanted to get all up in your new black mama's cunt from the second you stepped in my house! Didn't you!" Greta replied.

'No, of course not," April told herself, as she listened behind the door.

"YES! Fuck yes!" Blake moaned out, going against his wife's defense. "I noticed those big tits! That fucking amazing bouncy ass! I wanted to rip open that robe, feast on your fucking amazing tits, and fuck your fucking brains out!" No... this couldn't be true. That didn't sound like how Blake would think at all.

"God damn, baby, you're good! So fucking good!" Greta screamed. "You're a fine ass white boy! Wasted on some skinny young thing! You need a black mama, baby! You need a black mama to keep that white cock happy!"

"Yes! God damn! YES! So good! I love it! I'm gonna fucking cum, Mama! I'm gonna cum!" Blake warned, sounding like a completely different man to his young, pretty wife.

"Honey?" April called out again. "Don't, uh, don't cum! Don't do it inside her!"

"Cum inside my nasty cunt! I want to feel your fucking sperm! I want you to fill my cunt with thick married cum! I want to have your fucking babies!" Greta screamed out, her voice overwhelming April's

"Oh my God!" Blake moaned, in awe of the filth of the woman on top of him.

"What! No! Blake, no! Don't do it! Don't fucking cum inside her! Don't you dare!" April said, beating at the door, panicked, but it was locked. And again, no response.

"Do it, baby! Do it! Make your mama cum, and fill her nasty old cunt up with your fucking sperm! Give me a baby!" Greta screamed, the devil on his shoulder, coaxing him to his doom.

"Yes! Oh my God! Yes! YES! Holy shit, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it! Oh my God! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! AAAHHHHHHHHH! YES! FUCK!" Blake screamed out.

"AHHH! YES! YES!" Greta screamed. "Oh baby! Yes! YES! I can feel it! I can feel that thick sperm in my nasty old cunt! Yes! YES! AHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK! I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGG! YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

April listened in, helplessly, impotently, as her husband came inside another woman. How he made some 50-year-old black bitch cum on his fat nine inch cock as he spurted jets of thick, married cum into her nasty old pussy. It was gross. It was disgusting. It... it... it was heartbreaking.

She had never felt lower.

She could see it in her mind's eye. Her husband and that old bitch, wrapped in each other's arms, coated with sweat, their bodies jerking together as they both came, her big old tits pressed against his chest as they roughly made out, her thick, nasty tongue down his throat. Below her, his big, swollen dick was still lodged inside her, pumping more of his copious cum into her aged, mature pussy as her cunt spasmed around him. It was as if the door wasn't there, and she was seeing them right in front of her.

And the image she had conjured in her mind was pretty much dead on.

************

Five minutes later, April was sitting down, head in her hands on the recliner when the door opened. She looked up in time to see her husband emerge. She leapt up in surprise, but stepped back when she saw him.

He was naked, completely. His body was covered with sweat, dripping with it. His cock was half-stiff, coated with juices. His thighs were red, and his back was covered in love-scratches. He looked damn sexy like this, like an animal, but April wasn't in the mood to appreciate him in that way.

"Honey?" April called out, approaching him tentatively.

"Water!" he growled out, stumbling towards the kitchen. As April followed, she got a huge whiff of sex coming from the bedroom, but she didn't want to see what was in there. She couldn't take that. Not yet.

Blake ripped open the door of the fridge, pulled out a bottle of water, closed the door, leaned back against it, and gulped the water down in one go. April looked at him.

"What happened in there?" April asked. For a second, Blake looked up at her, his expression one of almost... annoyance. His mind had only slightly cleared as he was coming down from his high, but the only thing he could think about was his driving physical needs. His need for cool air and something to satisfy his dry throat. And to be immediately assailed, interrupted in this journey, it caused him to be annoyed, a look his wife noticed. For a moment, it was if he somehow blamed her, or was unhappy that she was questioning him for this. That moment passed quickly though.

"It's..." he growled, shaking his head "I'm sorry, April. She's just... she's really good, okay? I'm sorry..."

"Did you... did you cum in her?" April asked. He gave her that look again, as if annoyed by her prying into the details of what he'd just done.

"I'm just... I'm just doing what we have to do, okay? I just... I just want to finish this whole thing up, just get it done, so we can get out of here. I'm just doing what she wants, I'm telling her what she wants, to make this easy. Okay?" He asked, almost getting impatient with her, not wanting her to pry any further in his private business.

"Okay, just, uh, be careful, baby. And, uh... I love..." she began, hopeful that she could believe him, but having some legit fears that she couldn't.

"C'MON, BABY!" Greta called out from the bedroom, making them both jump. They looked into each other's eyes as the older woman spoke. "Mama needs some more lovin! And this party doesn't end till I says it does! Now get back in here, and stretch out my pussy some more with that big, white, married dick! I might even let you take my ass!"

A shiver passed through Blake at this. He gathered his breath, gulped some more water, glanced at his wife, and gave her a curt nod. He began to walk back towards the bedroom, stretching his muscles as he walked. April couldn't help but eye her hubby's cute butt, despite herself.

"Honey..." she called out to him, but before he even had the chance to reply, he had already entered the bedroom and closed the door in her face.

April heard Greta giggling through the door.

************

In the immediate aftermath of that first fuck session, Blake barely had time to get his thoughts together. Yes, the sex was good. It was amazing! The best he'd ever had, no doubt. He felt terrible for thinking that, but it was true. It had never been this good, and he'd gotten it not from his pretty young wife, but from some old slut. This twisted bitch who was practically holding them hostage and forcing the young husband to screw her. And in doing so, he'd had the best sex of his life. It was SO good! But as good as it was, it was equally as wrong. If he had time to think this over with a clear head, he would do something to put a stop to this. To find a way out and never have to do this again. Which is why Greta didn't give him time to think.

That's why she was so good at this.

Before he could get a clear head, she was ready for more. She coaxed him back into her bedroom before he could think twice. They were alone and fooling around before any clear plan of escape could be formed. He knew better, he did. He wanted to end this, but she never gave him the chance.

Which is why, within an hour of him filling her tight old cunt with sperm, he was in her bed again, with her on all-fours, his cock buried up her ass.

"Yes! YES!" Greta screamed out in pleasure. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass!" Her curvaceous form was in front of him as he fucked into her. His hands were on her hips as he drove into her roughly, making the old bitch scream as he forced his thick cock up her tight asshole, all the way to the root.

He was still angry with her. Upset at what she was making him do. Upset at her making him cheat on his wife and feel all this conflict. Upset at the incomparable pleasure she was bringing him. And he was taking out that anger on her ass, driving his thick weapon into her tight hole as roughly as he could, making her black ass jiggle, making the old slut scream. He was pissed. He was angry.

And it was the best sex of his life.

He'd never fucked a tighter hole. This old black bitch, this wicked older woman, had lots of experience using her tight asshole for sex. It was a well-trained fuck hole. It squeezed his cock like a fucking vise, pleasuring every inch of his turgid weapon. It made his cock throb with excitement. As livid as he was, he was fucking her harder and better than he ever had before, making her squeal with delight, giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Yes! YES!" Greta screamed as the younger man drilled her. Her huge, heavy black tits were swaying as he fucked her, the fleshy tits jiggling lusciously. This sight excited him, causing him to fuck her even harder.

"Oh... GOD!" he groaned, single-mindedly focused on the lust of the moment. Of the feeling of her tight, warm asshole smothering his cock in unrivalled pleasure. Nothing else mattered.

"Fuck my ass! Yes! Fuck my black ass!" she screamed out. Blake stuffed his full length inside her tight, glorious ass on every pump, delighting in the sight of his thick, white shaft disappearing up her tight black ass.

"God! YES! You're such a fucking natural, baby! Yes!" Greta moaned out, glancing back at him. Before he could react, she pushed herself up, pushing her back to his front. She reached back to grip his scalp lightly, and this position forced her to arch her back, jutting her huge jugs outward. He couldn't stop himself from reaching around her to squeeze those smooth luscious tits again as he kept fucking her.

"This night will change you," Greta whispered to him, her lips grazing his ear, making him shiver. He did his best to ignore her. He grit his teeth and kept fucking into her as he slid his large hands all over her big, sweaty tits. "Ughhh... fuck!" she sighed as he kept filling her ass with dick. She continued whispering into his ear in that same, smooth, lusty tone. "You think you'll be able to forget this, but you won't. You'll never forget this. You'll never be able to get over me... ever! Oh God! YES! Fuck that ass! Yes! That white cock feels so damn good up my fucking ass! I'm gonna be your fucking dream woman, your perfect fantasy babe, for the rest of your life! Haha! YES! The one you think about every time you have sex! The one that makes you cum hardest! Not your wife... fuck! Not some celebrity... yes! Not some porn bitch on the internet... shit! No... it'll be me, the old black slut who makes you cum harder than any of them ever could... aaaaAAAHHHHHHHH!" Her whispering tones changed to a lusty moan as the married man pinched her nipples, making her squeal with delight. Driven into an angry red lust, he pushed her back down onto her hands and knees in front of him as he began fucking her even harder.

"AHHH! YES! Fuck me, babe! Fuck me with that big white dick! Fuck my fucking ass! God! YES! It feels so fucking big in my fucking ass! I love it! I love it! My ass fucking loves that big dick! And it loves me too! God! YES! YES!" Greta screamed out as the angry married man fucked her hard. He hated this twisted bitch. He wanted to make her fucking scream, just so she would shut up. Nothing she said was true. None of it. And he would fuck her amazing ass with his throbbing married dick in a blind, lustful rage to prove it.

It was amazing how far he'd come. An hour prior, he'd have done anything to be rid of Greta. Now, he was fucking as hard as he could, sending jolts of pure pleasure through both her lusty frame and his own. She'd driven him to this with her forceful personality, cunning mind, and her hot body. Driven him to fuck the hell out of her, under the guise of punishment. She had convinced him to give her exactly what she wanted, and he thought it was actually his idea.

This bitch was really fucking good.

It was getting easier to understand how she could get laid so often...

"Fuck! Fuck! You ain't meant for the married life, baby! Yes!" she screamed out, her heavy tits bouncing like crazy, his hard fucking reverberating through her luscious form. "You're meant for this! Shit! Yes! Fuck me baby... fuck my ass! You're fucking built to fuck older women! Ugh! Yes! You're a fucking natural!"

"No!" he groaned, his cock throbbing with delight, his thick weapon stretching her tightest of holes as he drove into her at a blinding speed.

"Just watch, baby! Yes! Watch how older women treat you now! Fuck!" she moaned, the fucking taking its toll, her body shivering with delight as small orgasms travelled through her. "Older women will know! Fuck! They'll know you fuck old ladies! Yes! YES! They'll fucking smell it on you! Fuck! They'll know that they can have you! Yes! Just like I did!"

"NO!" he groaned angrily, her words making his cock swell with delight as her twisted words did their magic on him.

"Yes!" she groaned as he kept drilling her. "They'll see that you're on the market for mature flesh! FUCK! They'll flirt and tease and do anything to get you into their bed, but it won't take much! YES! You'll be addicted to mature women! You'll dream about it every night! You won't be able to say no, and older women like me will keep taking advantage of that! You'll be getting laid so much! Fuck! Honey, you'll be drowning in that old, nasty pussy for now on! Yes!"

"Oh..." he groaned, her words taking their toll, sending a tremor of twisted delight through his cock and balls. He was getting closer. But she kept driving her big black ass back at him, unrelenting.

"UGGHHH! YES!" Greta screamed, her tight ass swallowing his huge, thick cock over and over again. "You're too juicy and perfect to ignore! Old ladies will be all over you! YES! YES! You'll be so easy, baby. You'll do them all! You'll be so addicted you can't say no! FUCK! Any old slut with big tits and a thong can have you now! YES!"

"Fuck..." he groaned again, trying to withstand the power fucking her ass was putting him through as she drove him back roughly. He struggled to stay on his knees, and before he knew it, in a swirl of limbs, he was on his back on the bed, and she was above him, furiously riding him cowgirl, taking his cock smoothly up her ass on every bounce. His mind was a haze of lust as he struggled to cope.

"Surrender, baby!" she begged him, her tight ass gripping his swollen pole. After the first round of sex, he'd felt angry and wanted to get back at her, but that anger was pushed back by her filthy mouth and luscious body. His brain was in a fog of lust, and he couldn't think straight. He wasn't thinking about his poor wife outside this bedroom. He wasn't thinking about the storm outside his house. This bedroom was his world. This old black woman's tight ass and huge boobs was his everything.

And he wanted to give her exactly what she wanted.

"Give in to me! Accept your fate!" she urged him, her smooth voice coaxing him to his doom. His brain was mush, his cock was almost numb with pleasure, and his eyes were hypnotized by her huge, bouncing tits. On reflex, he reached up to palm her massive orbs again. "You're built to fuck old ladies! That's it! That's what you're meant for! To make old sluts like me cum! If you just accept that, you'll be so much happier. You'll have so much more fun than devoting your life to your boring little wife!"

"Fuck..." he sighed, barely coherent, her smooth words driving him crazy, clouding his mind. All he could feel was her divine asshole taking his huge swollen cock to the root on every bounce, driving him insane with pleasure.

"You won't ever get hard for your wife again! Ever! Haha..." she laughed, bouncing at an unrelenting pace, her words slowly winning the married man over. His cock had swelled up. His body was shaking. He was close. She moved in close, sliding her boobs along his chest again, bringing her lips to his ear again as she kept bouncing her ass on his eager dick. "Wouldn't it be amazing if you never fucked your wife again? Oh... it would so hot if that poor little wife of yours never had sex again. You'll be too busy fucking old sluts like me! Haha!"

"Uhhh!" he groaned, past words at this point, her words sending a wicked bolt of lust through him.

"Maybe next time we fuck, we'll leave the door open," she cooed softly. "I can tear her apart and juice her man for every drop of cum right in front of her. We can show her what real loving looks like. What real fucking looks like! Would you like that? Wouldn't you like that, baby!" she purred, squeezing her ass around his bloated, angry shaft.

"OH!" He groaned, his body tensing, her words cutting through the haze, her tight ass taking him over the edge, making him cum. He exploded what felt like a gallon of cum from his balls into Greta's tight, waiting ass, pumping her full all the way to the brim.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,946 Followers
1...45678...10