Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh... Jesus, that white cock's fucking big!" Greta groaned, eyes closing as pleasure coursed through her luscious body as her pussy swallowed up more and more of his married dick. She bit her lower lip as her pussy stretched to contain Blake's big cock.

"Fuck! Greta..." he sighed, his head rolling in pleasure. He could barely breathe, it felt so good. He had always enjoyed intercourse with his wife, but this... this was something he had never felt before.

"Ohhh... fuck!" Greta moaned as her ass landed on Blake's thighs. He was fully inside her now. April's pussy could barely take half of his girthy shaft, but this older woman's nasty cunt could take every inch of his massive cock and squeeze it tighter than his wife's ever could. His cock was almost vibrating with pleasure, it felt so good. She swiveled around his post, her snug, experienced pussy getting used to his beefy cock.

"God damn!" Blake sighed, his hands rising from the bed, squeezing into fists as he tried his best to withstand this pleasure. Her pussy smothering every inch of his bloated shaft felt SO FUCKING GOOD. He had never felt anything like it. This... this old lady... this scheming older black lady... she was doing things to his cock that had never been done before.

"Here, baby..." Greta sighed, her voice heavy with lust, as she grabbed his wrists and pulled them towards her. She coaxed his open palms and pressed them into her chest, and his hands began eagerly squeezing her massive round breasts without the slightest bit of hesitation. In a moment like this, his hands needed the comfort of her massive black titties. His hands stayed in place when she released her hold on him, still gripping her big black tits eagerly as she brought her hands to his chest, her nails digging into his skin. "You do this, and I'll do this." At that, she began bouncing on his married cock.

"Oh God!" he groaned as her pussy began going up and down on his straining dick. His fit young body squirmed beneath her, his fingers digging into her succulent tits, his white fingers pressed into her black flesh.

"You feel that, baby?" Greta asked, bouncing on him. "Me and you are lovers now. You are cheating on your wife with me. You're all young and handsome, and your wife's young and cute, but the first chance you got, you stepped out on that bitch. Just so you could hook up with me. An old, black whore you barely know. Ughhh! FUCK!"

"No..." he groaned, trying to withstand the incredible pleasure this evil bitch was inflicting on him as she spun the facts.

"God! That white cock feels SO good inside me! FUCK YES!" she moaned out loudly. "Tell me how good that pussy is! Tell me!"

His hips were pumping up into her as she drove down into him. His hands kept feeling up her big, fleshy black breasts. But his mouth was zipped shut. He shook his head, trying to deny the pleasure he was feeling.

"Aren't I perfect, baby?" Greta moaned, bouncing on his big cock faster and faster. "Aren't I your perfect fantasy woman? Your cock is so hard inside me! UGHHH! GOD! YES! It must really love my fucking cunt! And you couldn't take your eyes off my ass earlier. Didn't it feel so good to the touch? And my tits? Haha... you can't take your hands off my big black tits! Yes!" Through all this, he kept shaking his head, trying to deny her, even though his hands were still greedily squeezing her mammoth tits shamelessly. And he couldn't open his mouth, because if he did, he'd probably moan.

"C'mon, baby, talk to me. Fuck! Yes!" she seethed in pleasure. "Talk to your new Mama! Shit! Talk to your lover! Yes! Your dream woman! Your slut! YES! YES! Scream it, white boy! Fuck! I want to hear you fucking scream! YES!" She moaned out, her curvaceous form bouncing on top of him, treating his fit body like a trampoline, driving all the way up and down on each bounce.

"Nnnnoooouugghhh!" Blake groaned out unbidden, the moan coming from deep in his throat. The pleasure of her mature black cunt around his cock, gripping it snugly, smothering it with tightness and pressure. Coating his smooth white shaft with her slippery juices. And the heat... fuck, the heat. On a cold night like this one, there was no better feeling than having his thick cock buried in this old slut's sizzling black cunt. But still, through all of this, his lips didn't part.

"You love it! Fuck!" Greta moaned, trying to make this white husband scream in pleasure. "You fucking love it! You've never had sex this good! Your big white cock is as hard as fucking iron inside me! Fuck! Your cock is as hard as it's ever been, and it's because of me! Yes! It's not your wife, but me! Yes! Your cock is feeling the greatest pleasure it ever has, and it's because of an older woman's cunt! Not your wife's pretty little pussy, but my nasty fucking cunt! Ugh! Fuck! You can't get enough! Yes! Tell me! Tell me my cunt's the best you've ever felt! Fuck! FUCK! Tell me... TELL ME!"

"Nnnnuuughhh!" he groaned, still not forming words, yet his hands were still greedily groping the older woman's jiggling rack. They bounced in his palms as this mature black woman rode him furiously, taking him from knob to root like the seasoned whore she was. And slowly, through every bounce, she was breaking him. Each time her tight, deep cunt swallowed his thick married shaft, it wore him down. Every time her big, shapely, mature ass slammed into his thighs, his objections seemed less important. Every time the bed winced beneath them from the furious copulation taking place on top of it, his marital vows seemed to lessen in importance. His wife seemed to matter less and less and less with each bounce. And as every bit of filth left her lips, any shame or reluctance he might have felt for fucking this old slut mere feet away from his wife seemed to disappear. And every time her amazing, clasping, dripping wet cunt swallowed his cock to the root, her twisted words began to make more and more sense.

"It's gonna feel so much better once you let loose, baby..." she purred, this old woman bouncing her ass in an absolutely perfect way, riding his cock like an expert slut, taking him to the root on every bounce. Her ass was slamming into his thighs as she rode him, her curvaceous body bouncing on top of his, her giant breasts jiggling hypnotically in his palms. His hands kept squeezing her immaculate soft, giant black tits, the sight of his pale hands against the smooth dark skin and the feel of them between his fingers was driving him crazy with lust. And her amazing, dripping, tighter than tight cunt was treating his cock perfectly, smothering it with immaculate tightness, carrying him to the edge. It was getting harder and harder not to vocalize his pleasure. This older woman's amazing fuck skills were doing its number on him, slowly winning him over. His mind might be in turmoil, but his cock was swelling with delight. His mind might be thinking of his wife, but his cock wanted nothing more than to fill this older woman's amazing cunt with his thick married cum. Fucking down into him roughly, trying to make the younger man scream, Greta took his entire length inside her and squeezed her cunt around him, grinding her pussy around his full length, trying to make him explode.

"MMMMMmmmmm!" he groaned, squirming beneath her, mouth clenched shut, his body tensed with excitement. Finally, she released her cunt's tight grip on his cock, letting his balls simmer.

"C'mon baby, talk to me..." she urged him teasingly, sliding her ass against his lap, swiveling around his swollen post, before she squeezed her tight pussy around him again.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCK!" he called out loudly as her grasping cunt drove his swollen cock crazy, taking him right up to the edge. His hands squeezed her huge breasts firmly as he tried to withstand the pleasure she was bringing him. She released her cunt's grip around him for a moment, letting him breathe, and letting her speak.

"That's it baby! Talk to me! TALK TO ME! Tell me you love it! Tell me how much that white cock loves this!" she screamed at him, squeezing her cunt around his married dick again. His body tightened beneath her, his entire body flexing, his back arching off the bed, his jaw clenched shut. And as her pussy clenched around his meaty pole, driving him crazy with incomparable, indescribable pleasure, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"AHHH! FUCK! It feels so fucking good!" Blake screamed out, the words bursting from his mouth without thought, his pure animal instinct taking over and speaking for him.

"Yes!" Greta screamed out, resuming bouncing on Blake's dick.

"Oh my God! It's amazing!" Blake screamed out, driving up into her as she fucked down into him, his fingers clinging to this old black slut's huge bouncing boobs as he drove up into her.

"You love it... ugh fuck! You love it! Tell me you love it!" Greta begged, bouncing smoothly on his huge, greased-up pole.

"Yes! I love it! Fuck! It's so good! How is it so God damn good!?" He screamed out. His cock was in heaven, and he couldn't stop himself from fucking up into her as hard as he could.

"Cause that's a real pussy!" she replied, riding him, her black body now coated with a sheen of perspiration, only adding to her appeal. "Not some weak girl pussy... ugh fuck! That's a real woman's cunt! Yes! A nasty old cunt that knows how to drive cock crazy! Yes! Yes!"

Overcome with lust, she slid herself down, pushing his hands away from her chest so she could press her bare chest into his, her huge tits ballooning out against him. Before he knew it, she brought her lips to his. For the first time, Blake and Greta were kissing. He'd met this woman mere hours ago, and now he was making out with her. Blake, this married man, was feverishly kissing this woman who he supposedly hated. He was swapping spit with this old woman who was blackmailing him. He was dueling tongues with this scheming older slut, and despite everything, he was loving it. Lips smacking together, cheeks hollowed lewdly, tongues sliding against each other, her naked, aged black flesh sliding against his young taut white skin, it was a shocking sight to behold.

This... this was wrong. Not only the betrayal of his wife, but this pairing in general. Seeing something like this, a sight so raw and vivid, only reinforced that feeling. A handsome, bright young man and this scheming, experienced, evil older woman... these two being together in this way was almost unnatural. Practically against nature. Women her age were have supposed to have stepped aside and long given up partaking in such illicit filth. Leave that stuff for the younger girls. Older women were supposed to cover up, step aside, and use their wisdom and experience to help the next generation along. Guide them along, not lead them astray. Which, unfortunately, was exactly what was happening more and more these days.

Instead of having put their weapons away, they were using them for evil. They were using their curvaceous forms to tempt good young men off the path. Using their juicy mom-bods for pure unadulterated sin. Tempting young, impressionable men off their pre-destined path with their large, round, shapely asses and their mammoth, soft, fleshy tits. Hypnotizing young men with their thick, suckable nipples, and using their aged, tight, experienced cunts to coax a huge load of hot, sticky cum from their large swollen balls and win them over completely.

It was against nature. Let's be honest. It just was. For millennia, the way it had always been was that young men and young women pair off and make babies, combing their fresh genes to create the next generation. That's the way it was. That's the way it should always be, for the good of the species. But this... what was happening here... younger men breeding with older women, it was so wrong. These prime young bucks copulating with and injecting their fresh DNA into the older, tight, well-used cunts of these scheming older women, mixing with theirs, creating the next generation in their experienced and wicked wombs instead. These men were meant for other girls, but instead, they chose women who had already contributed to the next line. Slutty old women who'd already contributed copiously to the gene pool, having already had lots and lots of babies already, thereby flooding the market by making more.

There was no logical reason for any of this to happen. And as it was with many unexplainable things, some saw it as a sign of the apocalypse, of a coming doom. One of many unexplainable signals of the end times. Dogs and cats were behaving strangely. Birds were flocking away in droves. Tides were rising and storms were churning. Conflict was on the horizon all over the world. And, most distressingly, young men were fucking old ladies with unexplainable regularity. Something was off. Something bad was happening, something very few truly understood. Something unexplainable and unholy. Young men and older women were fucking, and in doing so, they were slowly helping drive mankind towards its doom. And the guilty parties felt no shame at bringing along this apocalypse. Instead, they welcomed it with welcome arms and screaming orgasms.

Blake and Greta were well on their way to that very outcome.

They were still making out, this handsome young twenty-something man and this much older black woman. Cheeks hollowed, tongues eagerly dueling, both of the illicit lovers were really going at it. She rocked on top of him gently as they made out, her slick, sweat-coated skin sliding against his. Underneath her, taking this fierce kiss, Blake was in heaven. His hands rested on the older woman's hips as she forced her tongue down his throat. Being beneath her, feeling her warm, lusty body on his, feeling the heavy weight of her massive black melons against his chest, it wasn't difficult to get caught up in the heat of the moment. The lust of the kiss lit a fire throughout the older woman's luscious frame, making her eager cunt gush around his throbbing pole, making it drip with her juices.

Finally, Greta pulled her lips from his, pulling her extended tongue from Blake's eager mouth, spit connecting their lips lewdly. Pushing herself up and putting her hands on the headboard, she smirked as she looked down at the married man under her.

"Alright baby," she began, staring down at him, her massive, heavy hangers swaying right above him. "Time for me to show you what real fucking is all about!" The younger man steeled himself up as Greta lifted herself up again, resuming bouncing on his bloated shaft.

"Fuck!" He groaned out in pleasured agony as he felt her tight cunt walls sliding along his cock again, squeezing the life out of it, begging for his cum.

"You like that? You like that cunt? Does that big, fat white cock love that black cunt?" she snarled at him as she picked up speed, making her huge black boobs bounce.

"Yes! Your cunt is amazing!" he called out, reaching up to squeeze her quaking tits, his fingers digging into the lush flesh greedily.

"UGGGHHH! YES! Domestic pussy don't compare to this! FUCK! You've got to come to a real woman like me to get the good stuff! To get that real, hot, NASTY cunt! Yes!" she screamed out, riding the full length of his pole, her big ass driving into his thighs, fucking him into the bed.

"UGHHH! Yes!" he screamed out, being driven crazy by the feeling of her insanely tight, mature cunt taking his cock to the hilt. "Fuck! You're so good! How are you so good at this?" he cried out, squeezing her big tits.

How could it be this good? He was fucking an older woman, a woman as old as his mother, and it felt amazing! This woman was older on the day he was born than he was right now, and somehow, someway, she was driving his cock crazy. It felt better than anything he'd ever felt before.

"Shit! God damn! Yes! That cunt's been taking the dick for 35 years! YES! I've had so many men inside me! GOD! Yes! That cunt knows how to make cocks explode! FUCK! No young girl can keep up with me! YES!" she screamed out, bouncing roughly on the married man's swollen dong. Her huge jugs bounced in his palms as he tried to keep a firm grip, but it was coming at a great challenge. They were bouncing everywhere as she bounced furiously on his aching weapon.

"Oh my God!" he said, head swaying in pleasure.

"And you LOVE it! Don't you!?" she demanded, taking his full length on every bounce, stopping occasionally to squeeze his swollen prick with her talented cunt muscles, driving him insane. "You may not like me, but you love my fucking cunt! Don't you? DON'T YOU?"

"UGGHHH! GOD! Yes! YES!" he screamed out, his defenses so eroded that he couldn't deny her any longer. At this admission, she really bore down, riding him at a furious rate. Somehow, this curvy, older black woman was fucking him at the pace of a full-on sprint with a fury he'd never known possible.

"UGH! God damn! YES!" Greta squealed as her quivering pussy swallowed his married pole to the root. "Scream it out! I want your wife to hear!"

"God! YES!" he screamed out louder. "Your pussy feels so much better than hers! Yes! YES! Holy shit!" He moaned, vocalizing these feelings sending a jolt through his cock. Both of them fully invested, the pace of the hot sex going on here picked up, both of them driving into each other, their moans and voices getting louder and louder, ensuring that April would be able to hear.

And she did hear.

***************

"UGHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! YES!" Greta screamed at the top of her lungs, screaming in pure pleasure, her voice resonating through the house.

"Holy shit! This is amazing!" Blake yelled out. "So fucking good!"

"UHHHHNNNNNN! FFFUUUUUCCKKK! UGGHHHHH!" Greta moaned out, gutturally.

April heard everything.

She'd been trying to get some sleep, but that wasn't coming easy. At first, she had tried to listen in, but she had realized that she didn't want to hear the unholy things about to happen in that bitch's room. But not long after walking away, the ferocity of the action forced her to listen in, whether she wanted to or not.

"Fuck me with that big cock, baby!" Greta moaned out. "Fuck my nasty old cunt with that beautiful white prick!"

"YES! FUCK YES! So good!" Blake screamed in pure pleasure.

April was forced to listen to her husband screwing another woman. It was just awful. It was terrible. It was something no wife should ever have to endure. Having this happen to her was just fucking traumatizing. As soon as her husband entered that room, she had burst into tears. She felt like a failure, both as a wife and as a woman. She had ended up in a situation where her husband was forced to screw another woman. Admittedly, a lot of it was her husband's fault, due to the decisions he had made that led them here, but he wasn't doing anything they hadn't talked about prior. They had agreed to have him hook up with Greta and cede to the wicked blackmail she was forcing upon them, seeing it as the only way out. But actually hearing it made it even worse, and as it went on, April had exhausted herself of tears and sat frozen as he heard her husband fucking that twisted old woman. And clearly, despite his best efforts, despite his promises otherwise, Blake had been unable to resist the pleasure she was bringing to him. Despite what he had claimed beforehand, he was enjoying himself.

"Fill me up, honey! Fill me with that fucking married dick!" Greta moaned out. "I love feeling your nuts bouncing against my ass! Holy shit!"

"Oh God! Yes! Your nasty black cunt feels so fucking amazing!" Blake screamed out. Their muffled moans and screams competed against the swirling winds and snow beating against the house. It was for the best that April couldn't see what was happening in there. The sounds were bad enough. The sights were probably even worse.

She was certainly right about that.

1...34567...10