Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any conscious thought in his brain was broken. Logic and reason finally left him. All he felt was pleasure. Before passing out from exhaustion below this older woman, he reverted to a deeper state, a more basic, instinctual mindset. Where all he cared about was satisfying his most basic, lustful urges.

He'd been fuck-broken by this older woman, becoming a pet. And Greta...

She held the leash.

**************

Any hope in the morning for April was quickly broken by the sight of the driving snow out the window, barely letting light through.

Upon awakening from her tortured rest, she searched for signs from her husband, but he was still behind locked doors, still in Greta's bed. She sat back down, waiting for her husband to emerge, to be her hero and figure a way out of this. But after such a restless night, she fell asleep again, falling back so she was lying on the couch. When her eyes opened an hour later, it was as if she had fallen into a nightmare.

Because upon awakening, she looked up to see a pair of huge black tits swaying and bouncing above her face. Eyes opening wide in disbelief, she realized that Greta was now above her, bent over the couch, hands on the top edge, her huge boobs right above the married woman's face. And behind her, fucking her, was Blake.

"Ahh!" April called out, jumping, trying to move out from under Greta, her face grazing against the older woman's sweaty boobs in the process. As soon as she could, she jumped to her feet, moving away from the copulating couple. "Blake!" she called out.

Her husband was silent. He didn't even look at her. He simply reached around Greta's body and squeezed her huge tits eagerly. His attention was entirely on Greta, not acknowledging his wife in the slightest. But Greta noticed her. She simply turned and smiled.

"Haha! Dumb bitch! Letting some old slut fuck your husband right above you!" Greta spat out.

"Blake!" April called out, tears in her eyes. He didn't even look at her. He was almost unrecognizable, fucking her like an animal. Like a feral animal.

It was horrifying.

April watched from across the room, frozen, as her husband fucked this older woman. Her husband had seemingly fallen completely under this old bitch's spell, and the only hope April had was for an act of God to end this storm and give them an escape from this hell they found themselves in.

If fate had any mercy, they'd be free of Greta's clutches soon.

************

Fate was not on her side.

Three days.

The blizzard lasted three days. Three whole days before it broke. More evidence that fate favors these kinds of illicit encounters, it would seem. But that meant three whole days of sex. Three whole days of illicit cheating sex between a young married white man and an older, voluptuous, cunning black woman. Three whole days where a young wife was forced to listen to her husband screwing another woman harder than he had ever screwed her.

At first, April was aggressive in trying to find someone to help, someone who could tow their car or something, but no one could go out. Between the moans, she would try calling anyone for help, but no one could make it out there, despite how badly she needed it.

So she was forced to listen and be around as her husband fucked another woman. The barrier separating April from the illicit sex taking place near her had been blown apart by the events that had woken her up that first morning, with Greta's massive black tits swaying above the young wife's face as the older woman fucked April's husband right above her. From that point on, they were unafraid to let April see what they were doing. They were leaving the doors wide open, letting the wife bear witness upon this unholy fucking. And it was unholy. April was no prude, but what she had to witness... it was pretty brutal.

They just didn't stop. Blake and Greta were going at it all the time. Not just in the bedroom, but throughout the house. They were using every square inch of this country home for sex, and April couldn't escape. Somehow, the older woman, through one night of sex, had convinced Blake to fuck her shamelessly in front of his wife, and he didn't do anything to stop it. He let it happen, simply going along with the older woman's cruel wishes without question. Greta was flaunting this affair in the young wife's face, making the young wife stare at her as she fucked her husband lustily. Everywhere April looked, she would see Greta's naked black body, dripping with sweat, her luscious curvy body shaking with pleasure. It seemed like she was taking great pleasure fucking the handsome young husband in front of his cute young wife. Sometimes, April had to try to make her phone calls with the fucking couple literally right next to her, moaning loudly, so loud the person on the other end of the phone could hear them. Greta made sure to scream out in pleasure in these moments, saying things like 'Fuck me in front of your wife!' Or, 'Fuck my hot black body, baby!' Needless to say, this didn't help matters for April. At times, it felt like the person on the other end of the phone was laughing at her after hearing this, or at the very least convinced that this was some twisted game they wanted no part of. So, April came up empty-handed.

It was truly something, to see a wife look so impotent in the eyes of her husband. That was what Greta was doing in fucking Blake right in front of his wife. Not only making herself look superior, but establishing in his mind that his wife was inferior. That his wife was weak and pathetic when compared to her. It was a clever plan, one that spoke to Blake's animal instincts. And now, knowing this, you could see how all of Greta's actions were only furthering this plan of hers.

It seemed like as soon as April would leave her spot in the house, either to make a call, or use the restroom, or get a bite to eat, by the time she'd return, Greta and Blake would be in the spot she'd just vacated, vigorously fucking. It was as if Greta was stamping out her dominance over the young wife by doing this. April couldn't escape this filth she was being forced to witness. This was truly a nightmare for her.

And a dream come true for a woman like Greta. She couldn't get enough.

The only times they stopped was to recharge and refuel, but these short respites never lasted long. Before you could blink, seemingly, they'd be going at it again. April didn't know her husband had this kind of stamina. She certainly didn't expect it out of the older bitch. But they kept up with each other as best as they could, taking part in this unholy marathon fuck session together. Through it all, Blake barely spoke to April. It was if he didn't want to be reminded of what he was doing, cheating on his wife. He simply focused on Greta, on screwing her brains out.

Which he did. A lot.

April couldn't explain what had happened to her husband. She didn't know if he had become enthralled by Greta, or if he had just fully committed to this encounter and was just going all the way to ensure their safety. Maybe he knew exactly how wrong and filthy and messed up the things he was doing were, so he turned his brain off and just followed Greta's twisted commands without resistance. Maybe he knew that if he stopped and thought about his wife and fully acknowledged all the horrible things he was being forced to do, it would be too much for him. Maybe that was it. Maybe he was protecting himself from the consequences of his actions. Fuck now, worry about the consequences later. Or maybe, in his own way, he was protecting April from the hurt she was feeling, because acknowledging her and letting her see the husband she knew and loved doing these things would be too much to take.

April hoped that was the case, but in truth, there was one more option out there. One that she feared the most. A simple, obvious option that she just couldn't bear putting any stock into. Maybe, just maybe, he was liking it too much to let himself get distracted by such trivial things like his wife. Maybe he was loving the nasty, filthy MILF sex he was taking part in. Maybe he didn't want to be distracted from such amazing sex by his sobbing wife. Even though he would never admit it, it was obvious that Blake was now completely dedicated to this illicit encounter. He was showing no hesitation. No reluctance. No slowing down. He was giving it as good as he got it. Even in front of his wife, he was really, really into it. He and Greta went at it like animals. Neither could get enough. April feared that if this went on long enough, and he kept experiencing this type of crazy sex, her husband wouldn't be able to stop. He'd become addicted to it. No... NO! She couldn't think this way. She had to trust in her husband, despite these nagging doubts.

Luckily for April, or at least as lucky as she could be given the circumstances, Greta and Blake would retreat to the bedroom as night neared, or when they simply wanted space to spread out and really go at it. The door was left wide open, naturally, so April couldn't fully escape the sights and sounds of the wicked sex going on nearby, but it was better than nothing, them being in another room. But she couldn't escape her own thoughts. She couldn't just forget that she was alone in some evil slut's lair while her husband was cavorting with that old bitch in the next room.

So, on that second night, despite being exhausted, she couldn't get any rest. She kept thinking about what was going on in the next room, and the images she kept conjuring were just truly awful. She sat at the kitchen table and tried to get through the night there. Unfortunately, this gave her a view into the old woman's bedroom, and the door was now shamelessly wide open. April saw them fucking on the bed.

April looked at them through the whole thing. She thought maybe watching them would be better than imagining what they were doing, but she was wrong. Watching them was much, much worse. But she couldn't look away. She saw Greta's big old tits hanging down, swaying with every thrust of her husband's dick inside her. And as April looked upon them, Blake was focused completely on Greta, staring at her body. But Greta, she was looking up at April with a smirk crossing her pretty lips.

"Fuck me, baby!" she moaned, staring right at April, her huge boobs swaying below her as she faced down the young wife, never looking away. "Fuck your black mama!" And when her husband came inside Greta, the flash of pleasure that went across the old woman's face could never be forgotten.

Another time, she caught Greta riding her husband like a total slut, fucking his brains out on the bed. Watching her lush body bouncing up and down, seeing her firm ass jiggling, her huge tits bouncing as much as they could in Blake's hands, it was damn near hypnotizing, even for April.

Her huge tits were almost weapons the way she used them, April realized. One time, Greta was sitting on Blake's cock, grinding around his full length languidly, her tits resting on his face. He looked like he was lost in the softness. His eyes were closed as he squeezed her big breasts softly between his fingers as he let the squishy flesh pour over his face. And, again, Greta gave April that same cool, confident look as she scrubbed her big black breasts across Blake's face, the statement she was making obvious.

And what a statement it was.

Blake had become obsessed with her huge breasts. Obsessed. He couldn't take his hands off of them. They were just so incredibly soft and squeezable. Suckable and fuckable. They drove him crazy. He had never seen a pair of boobs this big, and feeling them up close, feeling the smooth black skin against his white palms... it was simply incredible.

At one point, they showered together, and the whole time, he stayed behind her, his cock lodged in her tight cunt, his hands cupping her mammoth jugs, soaping them up, scrubbing them down, immersing his hands on the slippery chocolate skin.

They kept trying to include April, involving her in the old woman's twisted games. April would be sitting at the dinner table, trying to eat something despite this whole situation making her lose her appetite. And Greta and Blake would be right there, fucking right in front of her, standing up. April did her best to not give them the glory of looking up at them.

The next night, April woke up on the recliner just in time to see Greta on the couch, kneeling over, reaching back and spreading her ass-cheeks lewdly. Her husband was kneeling behind her, ready to slide his swollen cock inside her. But Greta, seeing the young wife awake, paused.

"Hon..." she called to the young wife. "You can end this now." April, through her daze, sat frozen in place. "If you get behind me, get in real close, and push those cute your lips of yours against my fucking asshole. If you fucking shove your face into my ass and fucking worship it, then I'll stop this right now and leave you two be. And if you don't, well, it'll be up to your husband to pleasure my ass in his own way! What do you say, April? Do you want to end this now? Do you want to debase yourself and put your face into my ass, knowing that your husband will see you doing it? Knowing that he could never respect any woman who lets some old bitch force her face-first into her ass? So... tell me bitch! Haha! What's your answer?"

What a woman, Greta was. A sick, twisted, evil woman, sure, but, wow... to be capable of such filth. She was truly something...

April was frozen. She couldn't say anything. She of course wanted to end this, but she could never do what this old bitch asked. Ugh... never. This was disgusting. She glanced to her husband to see his reaction to this insane offer, and he looked almost... amused. Almost turned on by this pure depravity. April was in stunned by this, and couldn't do a thing. She couldn't say a thing. She couldn't act at all. So, in response to Greta's offer, she did nothing, making it clear that she wasn't gonna do it. With a silent glance, Greta communicated a message to Blake. Seconds later, April watched her husband bend over and eagerly slide his tongue from the bottom of Greta's ass-crack to the top, rimming her asshole along the way, coating the dark valley with his heated saliva. April watched her husband perform this lewd act, truly shocked. And minutes later, she watched as her husband slid his swollen dick into the older woman's ass. As Greta screamed out in pleasure, April finally reacted, running into the kitchen, crying, covering her ears as best she could. But it wasn't enough. It was never enough. She would never forget.

Unfortunately for April, this wasn't even the worst of it. Not by a long shot.

After a while, April lost track of time, spending hours after hour staring out the window, into the haze of snow, seeking any form of rescue. But none was coming. Despite the dull, hopeless view out the window, it was far preferable to the one behind her.

"God, you must feel so pathetic..." Greta purred poisonously at April. Greta was on all fours on the couch, completely naked, covered with sweat. Behind her was Blake, hands on her hips, driving his cock deep inside her eager cunt. April, resigned to her fate, was seated on the nearby loveseat, trying not to pay attention to what was going on right next to her. But that was coming at a great challenge, so when Greta spoke up to her, April stared back at the old bitch angrily with pursed lips. "Your husband's fucking another woman right in front of you, and there is nothing you can do about it. Haha!" She laughed evilly as she pushed her ass back at Blake, driving it into his torso as he fucked into her, the meaty slapping echoing throughout the house.

"And it must sting even worse that your husband's fucking a woman that's SO much hotter than you!" she said with an evil smirk, any trace of the sweet older woman now gone behind a mask of lust. "Even though you're so much younger than me, I'm better looking and I've got a MUCH better body. OH FUCK! Oh my God! I think your husband agrees!" At this boast, Blake had sped up his fucking, driving into Greta's pussy even harder, rewarding her cruel bravado with even more pleasure. What the fuck!? "YES! Oh my God! Your husband's cock feels so good inside me! Fuck! Yes! I'm prettier than you! OH! I'm sexier than you! Damn! Fuck! I've got this big, round, perfect ass that your husband just loves! Yes! He loves it SO much more than your skinny little ass! FUCK! YES!" At this, Blake drove into her even harder, her round ass jiggling from the force of the nasty fucking. It was quite clear that Greta's cruel, callous words towards April turned him on.

"You should have realized when you met me that my ass would drive your husband crazy. Fuck!" Great continued, her ass bouncing as she drove it back at Blake. As she did so, she stared at the young wife, almost daring her to act. Daring her to yell and scream at her. Daring her to run away. Seeing that April wasn't gonna move, she continued. "You should have realized that your cute, handsome husband would want to get all up in my perfect ass! Yes! And trust me, bitch... he's gotten ALL up in there! HAHA! YES! YES!" she squealed in delight as Blake fucked her even faster. Her dark, smooth flesh glistened with sweat as she moaned in pleasure. "I bet your hubby has never even tried to get in that skinny little booty of yours. But in a matter of hours, he just HAD to fuck mine! YES!" Behind her, Blake's handsome features were twisted in lust, making him look like a different man altogether. And not once did he look up at April. Not once did he even acknowledge her presence. He just kept fucking the old bitch even harder as her words got harsher.

"Ugh! Fuck! But we both know what your husband loves most of all, don't we? Don't we!?" she asked, staring right at the young wife. April couldn't help but glance down at Greta's massive hanging breasts. Jesus... they looked the size of fucking blimps. Seriously. The massive, smooth, fleshy udders were jiggling and swaying as Blake fucked her, her nipples grazing the couch cushion. "That's right, bitch! Fuck! Your husband was being all good and knightly at first, defending his wife's honor, but as soon as I popped my bra off, he stopped fighting back! Haha!" At this, she sat up slightly so she was kneeling on the couch, allowing the young wife to stare at her obscenely huge tits. "Can you blame him, bitch? Can you blame him for wanting these when he's settled for those itty bitty little mosquito bites of yours for so long!" she said, glancing at her chest with a smug smile in the same way April remembered all the popular, big-boobed girls in school would. April fought the urge to cry as the older woman attacked her biggest source of self-doubt. At the same moment, Blake reached around Greta's body and immersed his big hands in the older woman's huge black breasts, digging into the lush flesh greedily. April could feel the tears forming.

"See?" Greta said smugly as Blake squeezed her huge tits. "Haha... these big suckers have landed me SO many men. They're so big and round and soft and perfect! Married men love real women with gigantic tits!" Greta boasted as April's husband's palms did their best to cup her huge black tits from underneath, but there was so much copious breast flesh that even his big hands couldn't get the job done. "Men don't like girls that can't fill a training bra, honey. Your mama should have taught you that! Ughh! Fuck! Now, your perfect hubby has a new mama of his own. A real woman who gives him everything he needs! Fuck! A real woman with big tits that can make him truly happy! Haha! YES!" At this, while keeping her eyes on April's, she leaned back and brought her lips to Blake's, kissing him lustily, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

It was this more than anything that got to April. The sex stuff she could make some sense of, but this, an act of such intimacy was so... disheartening. Combined with the fact that he was fucking her even harder as she kept humiliating April with her words made the young wife feel like her husband was slipping away from her. At this, she finally had to move. She leapt to her feet and ran into the kitchen, hands over her eyes as the tears began to flow. As she sobbed, she heard the fucking get even harder in the next room.