Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, she quickly proved to him that she was VERY good at working the pole.

One other time, he was sent to schmooze a client for work, a bitter, unpleasant older woman. She had curled, greying blonde hair, and she was happy to spout out her thoughts on just about anything, such as her vile politics, people he worked with, even the people around them. She was a truly awful woman... but his cock was hard for her the whole time. She was ticking all his boxes. Dressed smartly in an expensive red top and matching narrow dress combo, it struggled to contain her hot body. Her shapely ass was showcased for him when he followed her to their table at the restaurant, and she jutted out her breasts as she sipped her drink and spat out whatever dreadful thing came to mind. He couldn't stand this unpleasant woman, but it was as if she knew how this work meal was gonna end, and was testing his limits, seeing how far she could push him. Not far enough, clearly, as by the end of the night, he was filling her ass up with cum as she screamed on his cock, giving this awful woman exactly what she wanted in the process.

There was also that new woman in the building that had just moved in. A hot bodied, mature black woman just like Greta. He could barely hide his lust from her upon their first meeting. But April was understandably leery of her, so whenever he and April were around her, April made sure they kept their distance. And at first, Blake did as well, doing his best to fight off his lust for her. But now that he reached the point where he had begun indulging himself once more, he didn't feel the need to move away from her when they ran into each other in the hallway of their apartment building. He felt confident enough to talk with her, and she was happy to chat. He also felt confident enough to let his gaze stray to the laundry basket under her arm, filled with lacy bras and thongs and miniscule g-strings. She definitely noticed his drifting stare, and with a raised eyebrow, offered to model some of those tiny garments for him.

She certainly modeled them for him. That, and a whole a lot more. And yeah, April was right to be nervous about her. But as good as she was, as good as all these women were, none of them matched up with Greta. His mind never left Greta. She was his fantasy woman, and he could never stop thinking about her. Eventually, he had do something. He had to act.

So, he made contact with her. After spending months and months trying to deny his lust for her, and failing that, spending months and months indulging in his lust, chasing the same pleasure he'd first been shown by Greta by seeking out a replacement, he was now ready to go back to the real thing. To seek out the woman who had upended his life and humiliated his wife in a brutal, cutthroat way. It didn't matter that she was across the country from him. It didn't matter that she was one of the most evil women he had ever come across. He couldn't move on from her. Blake HAD to see her again.

Turns out, Greta wasn't even that hard to find. She was actually a pretty well-known prosecuting attorney in Chicago, and she had only moved out of the hustle and bustle of the city to reduce her work load. She still worked as a prosecutor, just not as much as she used to. She had a reputation as being pretty fearsome and cutthroat in the courtroom, which Blake definitely believed. It didn't take too much work for him to find her number, and when he made contact, she was very pleased to hear from him.

They texted for a bit, and talked to each other a lot, her smooth voice still sending shivers down his spine. There was a lot of flirting and a LOT of sex talk, but nothing had happened between them again... until now.

Finally, he was in the area again. Finally, he could make physical contact. Finally, he could see his fantasy woman in the flesh once more.

Finally, he could fuck his black mama again. And this time, he would not stop until she was his baby mama.

************

This adventure had begun for Blake one year prior, on a snowy night just outside Chicago. That was the night he met Greta for the first time, a meeting that could have only happened thanks to bad luck and poor choices on his part. It was also the night he had sex with Greta for the first time, the consequence of those poor choices and bad luck being that he had to give this older woman unbridled sexual pleasure. It was the night he first slid his hands all over that older woman's soft naked flesh in heated sexual embrace while his wife waited in the next room, sobbing. It was the night he first pounded her tight old cunt with his beefy young cock as both reached new highs of pleasure together. It was the night he first slid his cock up a woman's ass and experienced the incredible sexual bliss that could only come from fucking such a tight hole, and he did it with Greta, not his wife. And despite his promises to his wife, and all his vows to the contrary, that was the night his destiny was changed forever, and the traditional path his life was on was abandoned for good.

A year later, he had found himself in the same position, and this time, he had done it by choice. There was no bad luck or poor decision making that led him to this. Quite the opposite, in fact. He was making the very wise choice to see Greta again. Blake worked hard to make this reunion happen. Blake went out of his way to reunite with this woman who had humiliated his wife so brutally and savagely. This much older woman had completely upended his life in a cutthroat, evil manner, but despite that, he just had to see her again. The pull he felt towards her was that strong. Both had been waiting for this moment since that morning they parted a year prior. Both of them knew what was going to happen as soon as he invited her inside his hotel room. And now that they were together again, they weren't gonna waste a single moment. Neither of them were pretending this was gonna end any other way.

Blake and Greta wanted to fuck, and nothing was gonna stand in their way anymore.

Both of them were dying for the hot, sweaty, brutal, intense fucking they'd been dreaming of since the last time they saw each other, and as soon as the door shut behind them, their simmering lust was finally unleashed upon each other again. Within seconds, her tongue was in his mouth. Within moments, his hands were squeezing her massive, mature breasts greedily. Within minutes, his mouth was eagerly sucking on those big tits as she cradled his head and cooed in lust. It wasn't much longer till the two were on the bed, lost in each other's naked bodies.

Even though they hadn't seen each other in a year, they still knew each other's bodies so well. When Greta took her rightful place and sat on Blake's handsome face once again, grinding herself against him, his talented tongue knew every spot to hit inside her to really make her pussy gush. By both eating her amazing cunt and rimming her tight asshole, he soon had her screaming in pleasure. And when she saw his throbbing pole aching for his black mama's loving touch, she eagerly and smoothly swallowed his swollen cock, burying it in her tight throat, making him moan beneath her. But this lewd action was merely foreplay, and both were ready to proceed to the main event.

Hot, nasty fucking.

Blake and Greta certainly didn't disappoint there. They went at it like fucking animals. She didn't hold back, and neither did he. In their previous encounter, despite fully committing to the encounter by the end, he was still a rookie in the art of fucking a real woman. But now, after having spent the last year thinking of nothing but his time with Greta, and going out on his own and spending some serious quality time with various mature women, Blake was now an expert at pleasuring old sluts like her. And it was paying off, as he made Greta scream like a fucking banshee over and over again, rewarding this evil scheming slut by giving her this blissful pleasure. Giving her the type of screaming pleasure he would never give to his wife, the woman he loved. A pleasure that only Greta and women like her deserved. Greta got Blake's absolute best as he pounded her into oblivion with his massive young married cock, making her cum like crazy.

That being said, even though Blake was turning in the best sexual performance of his life, Greta... she was even better. In the interim since they had last had sex, Greta hadn't been sitting around just waiting for Blake to call her up. No, no, no. A woman with her luscious mature body and scheming mind had no trouble getting laid as often as she wanted, keeping her talents and ready for when Blake sought her out again. Even for a woman as experienced as she was, Blake was something special. The circumstances of his seduction turned her on like no other. Not only fucking a married man, but doing it right in front of his pathetic little wife... wow, even the memories of it were still enough to make her cum. So now that he was in her grasp again, as she knew he would be, she was ready to give this young married white man her best. And she wasn't gonna let him go without getting exactly what she wanted. What she'd been waiting an entire year for. And what she wanted was every inch of his big fat married white cock, and she definitely got it.

Greta rode his fat cock as if riding a bucking bronco, heaving her luscious mature body up and down, taking his full length inside her tight, grasping cunt on every bounce. Her body slammed into his she rode him, fucking his brains out by riding him at such a furious pace. Her huge tits bounced everywhere as she fucked him. He did his best to keep a firm grasp on her massive black udders, holding on for dear life until he couldn't take it anymore. Until he just had to cum deep inside her waiting cunt.

But they weren't done. Far from it. They'd both been waiting for this for an entire year, and they weren't gonna stop until they physically couldn't continue. So within minutes of their first fuck concluding, they were back at it again.

This time, Blake roughly fucked the older slut from behind, drilling her tight ass with his thick cock. They were standing up, and Greta's huge sweaty tits were pressed against the window overlooking the city. Anyone looking at their window could see what they were doing, but neither of them cared. Greta was one of the most feared and ruthless prosecutors in the city, and anyone could have just looked up and stared at her mammoth bare tits pressed against the glass of the hotel room. Blake and Greta were just shamelessly going at it like this, looking down over the city, the heavy falling snow in the air outside once again reminding them of their first encounter a year prior.

The only thing missing that was there in their first encounter was April, but she was certainly there in spirit. Both of the illicit lovers took every opportunity to bring her up by running her down, trashing her pathetic body and dreary demeanor. Both knew that how badly Greta had broken her down and how paranoid she'd become that he might cheat on her again, and that only made the fact that they were getting away with it even better. While April waited at home a nervous, pathetic wreck, her husband was currently filling Greta with his thick, married cum. The woman haunting her nightmares was proving herself to be the woman of Blake's dreams, taking what felt like a gallon of her husband's cum into her evil cunt. While April was across the country, trying to convince herself that Blake would keep to his word and stay loyal, her husband was betraying that trust by making a baby at that very same instant in the old slut's wicked vagina.

Blake took extra time off from work, knowing he'd be meeting up with Greta again, so for days on end, he and Greta did nothing but fuck like animals. Their moans were loud, and the sex was incredible. This marathon fucking lasted three days, the same length as their first encounter, and by the end, their hotel room was mess. The sheets were strewn everywhere, their clothes were scattered, and seemingly every surface was coated with their combined, copious sex juices. And this time, Greta was certain he'd gotten the job done. She was certain she was knocked up with the married man's baby. It felt like the perfect capstone for their illicit affair. She'd thoroughly demolished April in every other way. Why not finalize it by getting knocked up by her man? To get impregnated with the baby that should have been hers? It was too delicious of an option to just ignore. And what better way to do it than by reliving their first encounter. By spending another three days having crazy, wicked filthy sex until her nasty cunt was filled to the brim with his potent married semen, all but insuring she was pregnant. It was just... perfect.

Frankly, that was about as romantic as MILF sex got.

Greta had plenty of filthy plans for her new boy-toy, and getting knocked up by him was just the start. She thoroughly enjoyed fucking Blake behind his wife's back, and she planned to keep that going as long as she could. But this whole meeting up once a year was not gonna work for a horny old slut like her. Eventually, the sneaking around wasn't gonna be enough, and Greta would have to make her and Blake a permanent thing. And when that happened, boy... April wouldn't know what hit her! If she thought the few days she spent at Greta's place were bad, wait till she faced what Greta cooked up for her next. Mmm... Greta couldn't wait for that delicious moment to come.

For a woman like Greta who was unafraid to seize what she wanted, each year of her life was better than the last. And for a woman her age, that was saying something.

For Blake, this had been the most important year of his life. He was a changed man. One year prior, he'd never even consider fucking an old lady. But now, after spending a year in that world, he could never ever go back. He loved fucking old sluts like Greta. He couldn't get enough. The innocent, loving, kind Blake that started this tale was long gone, and in its place, something far worse.

And it was all thanks to Greta.

***************

Clearly, the pull of the older woman in today's society was a strong one. Once a younger man found himself in the orbit of an older woman, there was no hope of escape. None.

Just ask Blake.

So many men, when travelling for work, would partake in some of the local girls. Eager young sluts, waiting at some bar, looking for some excitement. Girls with perfect asses, massive knockers, and dripping with ambition, looking for the right guy to come along to show them a good time, and perhaps set up something more. Find the right guy with deep pockets, and maybe he could even be locked down, married or not.

So it was a common sight in these hotels, to see these traveling businessmen paired off with these young ladies, having fantastic sex, these men finally embracing sin with these women. Maybe starting a new page of their life with these ambitious sluts by their side. On some nights, if you were a silent observer, traveling up the side of a hotel, you could look into the windows and see couple after couple going at it, married men in a tangle of limbs with hot young sluts, with gorgeous faces, juicy asses, and massive, perky tits.

But more and more, that image was shifting. And rooms like Blake's were an example of this. Instead of finding this young married hunk in the arms of one these young women, he was with a whole different type of woman. An older woman, and in his mind, a superior woman. You would see Blake naked in bed, arms wrapped around the luscious black body of his much older lover, lips locked together, her big, round, blimp-like tits against his chest as they lied on the bed, his cock buried inside her. His fit, toned, athletic form rolling in the sheets with this much older woman, her dark, smooth, sweaty black flesh sliding against his firm white skin. If you watched them once they got fully into it, you would see a type of sex that didn't compare with what you would see in other rooms. And if you heard those two going at it, hearing the filth spewing from both of their mouths, not just about the sex, but in the badmouthing and trash-talking of his poor, pathetic wife waiting at home, you would know that this sex was truly next level stuff. Those other men were missing out, choosing those young women, when they could get more pleasure from these wicked old sluts.

But more men were discovering it. Discovering the dark delights that could be found in the arms of an old whore like Greta. Blake certainly had, and there was no looking back for him. He was totally on board now, and he had no regrets.

That all being said, this is just a sample case. But unfortunately, situations like this were happening across the globe. Situations like the one Blake was currently in, illicitly fucking an old whore in a hotel room with his wife across the country. Taking advantage of being away from his wife to experience his deepest, darkest, most electric of fetishes. A fetish that men used to be ashamed to admit to, but was now growing ever more commonplace. At the rate things were going, the full-bodied older women working in housekeeping were more likely to get laid than those young sluts at the bar. A man was more likely to be enticed by a bitter old cunt with massive knockers than one of those gorgeous, smiling young teases. It was a fetish that had caught on like an epidemic, and now that it had been unleashed upon the world. It seemed impossible to contain, and it seemed pointless to fight against. At this pace, it wouldn't be long before all these hotel rooms featured hunky young men locked in heated, passionate embraces with women far older than them, while the younger girls were left in cold, waiting for an invite inside that would never come.

And could you blame these men? Watching a case like this play out, it seemed almost impossible to be on anyone else's side but Greta's. At first, upon meeting her, you could look past her. But after watching her in action, and seeing what she could do, what she was capable of... it was incredible. A decisive statement of her talents and overwhelming sexual appeal. God, what a magnificent bitch she was. So evil, and twisted... but so good. So cutthroat and ruthless... but so sexy. So aged and experienced ... but so absolutely fuckable. How could a woman her age be so fucking hot? God, her ass... and those tits! Man, those fucking tits of hers. Almost makes you envy a guy like Blake to be able to squeeze a pair of whoppers like those. And experience something even close to what Blake did.

Look, all the reasons not to are obvious, and have been stated many times over. For young men, fucking old ladies was bad, for a whole lot of reasons. Accepting that and going along with it was a path that would lead to nothing but corruption and sin. To a life of full-on obsession with old, evil sluts, because there was no going halfway into this way of life. It was wrong and bad for so many reasons, but... man, what a journey it would be. For getting that kind of sex, that kind of raw, animalistic fucking... it almost seemed worth it.

No... NO! I mean, this is all hypothetical, of course. No man should want to actually do this kind of thing. It was wrong, obviously. But after seeing case after case of this type of thing happening, it was hard not to think about doing it, right? To experience something like this, to feel a type of pleasure that would almost force you to upend your life and make terrible, wrong-headed decisions... it had to be worth it, right? The sex had to be THAT good to make it all worth it.

It was hard to not let thoughts like these infect your mind. You could know better, and you could truly love your wife, but there would be some small part of you that could wonder. A part of you that could hope that, through some trick of fate, you could fall into a situation just like this one. Just like the one Blake did. Where you end up in the proximity of some scheming, sexy old lady with big tits and a thong, just to see what would happen. Just to test yourself. And even though you know what to expect, and you know how to defend yourself, it wouldn't matter. It never did. These older women's appeal was so absolute that they would make you crumble before them. And you would crumble. You know it, because deep down, you want to fall under her sway. Just like Blake did. You want to be seduced, controlled, and dominated by an old slut just like Greta. Even though you know what would happen, even though your life would be upended and your wife might get humiliated, you would still do it, because the insane fucking would be worth it.