Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers

But what really made it stand out was her way of entering the hot tub. While the other two women stepped in gingerly, the blonde was brazen. She turned around in front of the two college boys and bent over, pointing her large, mature ass right at them, the full cheeks spreading slightly, giving both a more privileged view of her deep ass-crack, allowing them to see a bit more of the string bisecting the meaty cheeks. Finally, that ass broke the surface of the water, disappearing from view as all three women had now entered the hot tub, sitting across from the college boys.

"Ladies," Carlos welcomed as he was forced to slide to the same side of the hot tub as Tyler to leave room for the bikini-clad older women.

"I think we got a couple of live ones, here," the blonde said with a smirk, looking between the two young men, but mostly giving a heavy glare towards Tyler. As did the other two women. Tyler gulped, realizing he wanted nothing more than to get away from these brazen older women, but he didn't want to be impolite. His discomfort only made him think about how far from home he was. Thousands of miles away, in some nowhere Florida hotel, sharing a hot tub with a guy he didn't really like all that much, and three old women in ridiculously tiny bikinis. He just wanted to be home. He wanted to be back with Janie. He wanted things to go back to the way they used to be.

"To what do we owe the honor?" Carlos asked, schmoozing the three women like the BS artist he was.

"Like I said, a bit of a girls' weekend," the older blonde said, "Getting away from all the work bullshit and looking for some fun," she said, raising her eyebrows at the two young men.

"Well, I've got plans to have some fun tomorrow," Carlos began, "But my buddy Tyler here is desperate need for some good, clean fun," he added, slapping Tyler's shoulder, selling him out immediately.

"I, uh, no, I..." Tyler stammered, caught off guard.

"Mmm, glad to hear it," the blonde stated, winking at Tyler. He continued to stammer slightly, but he was cut off by his buddy again.

"Yeah, well, my friend here just got dumped," Carlos explained. The blonde smiled at this news, the Latina pushed out her lower lip in sympathy, and the black haired woman simply kept her cold stare locked on Tyler. "He's trying to go down here for Spring Break and track his girlfriend down, and do this whole big romantic gesture, but I'm trying to get him to loosen up and have some fun."

"You're a wise young man," the blonde said to Carlos.

"Trust me, baby," the Latina woman spoke up to Tyler. "That kinda thing's only for the movies. Real women don't make you do this much work. Real woman should be easy."

"I, uh, I..." Tyler stammered, nervous by this sudden development.

"What's wrong, honey?" the blonde asked, smiling wickedly. "Do us three hot, sexy babes make you tongue tied?"

"Uh, no..." Tyler replied, finding his words finally. Why would she think that? "I think my friend Carlos here," he began, looking to his friend as Carlos gave him a proud grin. "I think he overstated things. I'm not much of a party guy. I'm just here to track down Janie, and, uh, not much else. I'm just, uh, here relaxing for the night, getting ready for tomorrow."

"No, your friend is right," the blonde said. "You need to loosen up. Have some fun. You're single... you should take advantage..."

"I'm not single," Tyler said. "It's just a temporary... well, break."

"Hon, any girl worth her salt wouldn't let a hot young thing like you get away," the Latina purred. Carlos turned to him, giving him a pointed look and a shit-eating grin. Tyler looked at his friend, not enjoying this little game Carlos had entered him in.

"It's, uh, it's not exactly like that," Tyler began. "Her friends got in her ear, convinced her to dump me. She's, uh, a bit naïve. I just... I just need to talk to her face-to-face, and I think we'll be okay again."

"Let her go," the blonde said, waving her thin fingers in the air, as if shooing his girlfriend away. "A sexy young man like yourself shouldn't be tied down to a girl who's willing to dump him so easily,"

"Um, I, well..." Tyler said, blushing slightly, uncomfortable at being called sexy by this older lady. He looked at the three women, with the blonde and the Latina giving him warm, heated looks, and the black haired, tightly-wound, librarian looking woman still saying nothing and giving him a stern, appraising, curious stare.

"That's what I've been telling him," Carlos replied, egging these women on. "Not the, uh, sexy part, I mean, I don't see what any girls see in this clown, but..."

"Oh, well, no offense, Carlos..." the blonde began, "But your friend Tyler here is right up my alley. He's making my mouth water."

"My mouth isn't the only part of me getting wet," the Latina interjected, causing the blonde to laugh and the black haired woman to smirk as the Latina giggled, almost embarrassed at the brazen comment she had just made. Tyler turned bright red.

"Oh, none taken," Carlos replied with a laugh. "I do alright on my own." There was a stark difference between the two young men. Carlos was a bit more swarthy and mischievous, while Tyler was more genuine and nice. Carlos had short, dark hair and a shortly shorn full beard, while Tyler was clean-shaven with dirty blonde hair and a more boyish face. Both were decently fit, but Tyler was a bit more athletic with a better body. It was clear with the way the three women were staring at him that Tyler's more clean-cut looks and behavior really appealed to them. As did his taut, fit, muscular body.

"Well, you guys should get to know him better," Carlos suggested. "Since he's so nervous around you three hot babes, I'll speak for him. His name is Tyler, he's, uh, 19... right? Yeah, he's 19, he's single, at the moment, and he's a business major looking to run his own company someday, just like his dear old dad," Carlos said, summarizing the conversations they had shared on the road into a view short lines. The blonde nodded, impressed.

"Well, my name is Sonya," the curvy blonde said, "My friend over here is Stella," she said, nodding at the Latina. "And this is Ellen," she said, gesturing towards the dark haired woman. "We all work at a high school about an hour west of here. I'm the school counselor," Sonya said. "Stella is the Spanish teacher, and Ellen is the librarian." Despite his discomfort, Tyler felt a moment of pride that he had correctly guessed Ellen's profession. "That school can be a bit of a nightmare, so sometimes, us girls just have to get away and find a way to relax and have some fun," she said, giving a pointed look to Tyler.

"Well, like I said, I'm just along for the ride. This guy's dragging me along while on this wild goose chase for his girl, but I'm in this for the fun. If you got drunk co-eds, I'm there," Carlos stated with a chortle.

"Why wait to party?" Sonya asked. "We've got young studs. We've got hot bitches... let's have some fun right here!" She said, raising her eyebrows.

They weren't exactly what he had in mind when imagining 'hot bitches'. Now that he had a closer look, he could get a better look at their faces. All three were definitely older than his mom, probably in their late forties or even older. All were good looking, but in the way some older women can look good. They weren't porn star MILF's who had their age-marks touched up. These were real women, real older women, attractive in their own way, but not exactly traditionally hot. Sonya was tanned and had a few wrinkles, probably due to her age and her time in the sun, but she had bright eyes, full plump lips, and she came across as very brazen and fun-loving. Stella had a few wrinkles and crow's feet, but it was clear she had been quite a stunner in her younger days. Even though she was very much dressed down, with very little make-up, she still was relatively attractive, for an old lady. And Ellen was almost the opposite, in that she came across as very severe and stern. Her lips were pursed, and her dark eyes were very cold. Unlike Stella, she was still very done up, her make-up still present, as if she refused to dress up even when going in the hot tub. Her hair was pulled back severely, adding to her cold facade. She wasn't bad looking, no, in fact, she was pretty good looking, just intimidating.

"You up for some fun, buddy?" Carlos asked, grinning. Leaning towards him, Tyler whispered to his friend.

"What are you doing?" he whispered harshly.

"Just go for it, man," Carlos encouraged. "They clearly want you. Go for it!" he encouraged.

"Dude, I have a girlfriend. I'm not gonna hook-up with some old ladies!" Tyler replied insistently. Carlos gave him a hard to read, scheming look and looked back at the women.

"Well, let's make this a party!" Carlos stated enthusiastically. "I've got some beers back in the room. Let me go grab them." Carlos offered.

"We've got beers?" Tyler asked, confused.

"Oh, go ahead," Sonya replied, smiling knowingly. Nodding and giving Tyler an odd look, he leapt out of the hot tub, grabbing his stuff and walking briskly towards the room.

Tyler was now alone with the three women, these three hungry looking lionesses.

"So, hot stuff," Sonya began, grabbing Tyler's attention. "A guy like you all on your own could get yourself in a lot of trouble."

"Uh, I can take care of myself," Tyler replied.

"Mmm, I bet you can," Sonya purred. Tyler jumped slightly as he felt her foot slide against his. "I bet you don't have any problems getting taken care of."

"I know what Carlos might have led you to think, but he's kinda kidding around. I'm honestly just trying to track down my girl," he stated, trying to cool down the situation as he felt her foot rubbing his foot lovingly, despite him trying to pull his feet away.

"Well, it sounds like she's not your girl anymore," Stella responded.

"It's, uh... this is temporary. Every relationship has its ups and downs," Tyler affirmed, ever positive. "I'll get her back," he said confidently, seeing the happy ending in his head clearly.

"Tell us about her," Ellen said, entering the conversation for the first time. "Tell us about the girl who so stole your heart."

"Oh, uh, well..." Tyler began. "We met in high school, and we've been dating ever since. She's a blonde, and she's beautiful, like an angel. She's really grown into herself, and she's just... she's just gorgeous. I got with her before other guys began giving her attention, and now they're all, like jealous of me. But, uh, yeah," he said, stopping himself from going on any further about Janie's beauty, cause he could go on for a while. "She's also really smart, and knowledgeable. We have the best conversations. Plus, we both love the same things, like hiking, and just being outdoors. She's... she's great."

"How big are her tits?" Sonya asked bluntly, causing him to choke slightly.

"What?" Tyler asked, dumbfounded.

"I asked... how big are your pretty little angel's tits, darling?" Sonya asked, as if she had a suspicion. As she asked this, her foot slid up his leg.

"Uh... that's not really any of your business..." Tyler replied, looking away, not able to get away from her as her foot slid past his knee. What the hell were they getting at?

"Oh, c'mon dear, let's talk like adults here," Sonya replied with a smirk. "You can talk to us. We're friends now, and the advantage of women like us being friends with a guy like you is that we get to hear about the juicy details. We get to hear about all the things you can't stand about your girl. So, tell us what we want to know. It's important for us to know." she encouraged.

"Does your girlfriend have small breasts?" Ellen finished, her eyes staring him down, making him shift in his seat, demanding an answer.

"I... I... I really don't want to talk about this," Tyler replied nervously as Sonya's foot slid up his thigh. Where was Carlos? He needed someone to bail him out of this awkward scenario.

"So they're small, then?" Stella asked. "All the young guys I know can't stop bragging if their girlfriends have huge tits,"

"It's... the size doesn't matter," Tyler replied affirmed, the splashing of the gurgling water sounding louder in his ears. The insistent foot sliding towards his crotch wasn't helping matters.

"Oh! I think we got a flat one here!" Sonya called out with a laugh, referring to Janie.

"Uh, it... it doesn't matter that her breasts are small!" Tyler replied. "I love her for other things... more important things!" he affirmed.

"Oh honey, breast size is the most important thing," Sonya said, as if the young man across from her was painfully naïve. "Especially for a young guy like you. Someone your age should not be settling down until they get their hands on a pair of really big boobs, at least once. It should be your most pressing need to hook up with a girl with big tits. C'mon Tyler, does breasts size not really matter to you?" Sonya asked with a raised eyebrow, sitting up, pulling her massive, barely covered breasts from under the water as she rested her arms on the edge of the hot tub, pushing her absolutely gigantic mature tits outward.

"Do you like women with big breasts, Tyler?" She asked. Tyler couldn't help but look down at her enormous breasts, water dripping off the smooth, tanned skin, the green bikini top straining to contain the bulbous, fleshy orbs. Unable to look away, Sonya spoke up again. "Aren't women with big breasts better women than those little young girls who could never fill up a training bra?"

Tyler finally ripped his eyes from her chest and looked away from her, eager for this line of conversation to end. He reached over the edge of the hot tub to grab his phone, texting Carlos. Where the hell was he? What the hell was taking so long?

"You know he's not coming back... right?" Sonya asked knowingly, her toes circling on his thigh, poised to pounce. Suddenly, it hit him like a ton of bricks. Sonya was right. Carlos wasn't coming back. As a joke, he left Tyler alone with these three old ladies. This was just some fucking joke to him. He was probably sitting in the hotel room, laughing at him for being stuck here with these women.

And at that very moment, Carlos replied.

"Bro, I didn't come down to Florida to bang some nasty old whores. They're all yours, buddy."

That fucker.

Sonya watched the realization dawn across his face. Before he could do anything, she slid her foot forward, pressing her foot into his crotch, her toes pressing against his stiffening bulge.

"I should go..." Tyler began, in a panic, but before he could stand, both Stella and Ellen appeared at his sides, gripping his arms, holding him in place, keeping him seated. He suddenly felt the pressure from the toes squeezing his shaft disappear, but his relief was short-lived.

"Why leave, when we all know you're exactly where you're meant to be..." Sonya asked. With that, she stood up in front of him, exposing her slippery, water-covered bikini body. Her tanned flesh and generous curves being so close in front of him stunned him into silence. She was so much older than him, so much older, and most women who were thick and curvy like her wouldn't dare wear a bikini this tiny. But despite all that, her body was enough to stop him in his tracks. As she stood, her mammoth breasts jiggled lusciously. "Why leave when you're having so much fun with us?"

"What?" he asked, perplexed but staying in place, letting himself be held down by these two older women, women he could probably overpower if he really had to.

"I mean you've been gawking at us... flirting with us... you couldn't wait to tell us how small your girlfriend's breasts were..." Sonya purred, looking down at him.

"You made me!" he called out, upset. But she only smirked.

"All you young guys..." Sonya purred, running her finger along the edge of her bikini straps running over her hips. "The ones who act all nice and sweet and genuine. You're the fun ones, because deep down, you want the same things that all other guys want. All you want to do is fuck, don't deny it. The fun part is making you admit it."

"Mmm..." Ellen moaned from deep in her throat as she let her hand slide against his firm arm, feeling his muscles appreciatively between her slim, bony fingers. Stella was also getting handsy, letting her palm slide onto his chest.

"My god..." Stella called out softly, biting her lip, running her fingers against his firm chest. "The football team practices right near my class. Every day, through the window, I have to watch all these tasty young guys, with all these hard, sexy muscles. I see so many of you boys shirtless... I can't stop myself from thinking about touching you. And now..." Stella said, sliding her hand down his front, pressing against his abs. "I get to feel the real deal. I bet you have those triangle muscles down there, don't you?" she purred in his ear, sliding her hand down farther, towards his crotch, running across a tight line of muscle. "The ones that point right at your..."

"I... I... I... I need to go!" Tyler said, almost hyperventilating, moving to stand, trying to escape being felt up by these three old ladies. But as he did, he felt a sudden tug as the two women next to him yanked down on his trunks. Tripped up and off-balance, he fell into the water, his legs tangled. When he was finally able to free himself and emerge from under the water, he looked up to see Sonya standing above him, his dripping swim trunks in her palm. She looked down at him with a wicked smirk before tossing his shorts away, over the fence towards the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" Tyler's eyes widened, realizing he was now completely naked in front of these women, the only thing protecting him from being fully exposed was the broiling water hiding his lower half.

"Sometimes, when young men are being... obtuse... women like us have to make the decisions for you." Ellen stated.

"We just don't want you going anywhere," Sonya stated, sitting back down, spreading her arms around the edge, like a queen on her throne, jutting out her mammoth breasts as her top struggled to contain them. "Now that the party is just getting started."

"Please... I need to get out of here!" Tyler replied, freaking out. "Can one of you please, just... grab my shorts... or even a towel?"

"I don't think so..." Stella said. "Face it, hon, at some point, you're just gonna have to step out of that water, and show us all that meaty, throbbing young cock!" she said, savoring the naughty word passing through her lips.

"Don't pretend this isn't what you've wanted from the start, hon," Sonya stated confidently. "From the second you met us, you've been dreaming up an excuse to show us that slab of meat between your legs. Now... you have your chance." Tyler gulped, breathing deep. Before he could react, that insistent foot returned to its favorite place, digging into his crotch, her toes pressing against his smooth, bare, hardening cock.

"Why do you want to leave?" Sonya asked, squeezing his cock with her toes, keeping him in place. "So you can track down that skinny little girl who dumped you? Or party with some nasty, drunken sluts just to get some random, tight pussy?" the older woman asked. "Why do all that we you can have so much more fun right here... with us?"

"I... I'm not into this kind of thing," Tyler affirmed, trying to plead some sense into these women. The women on either side of him had gotten greedier, running their hands over his taut body once again.

"What? Old ladies like us?" Sonya asked, mock offended, looking at her friends with surprise. She then stood up again and slowly stepped towards him, pulling her foot from its place once more. "That's news to us. Ever since we walked out here, you've been checking out our hot bodies. Gawking at us. Drooling at us. You don't need to be scared of us, Tyler. We only want to make you feel good. And we can make you feel very, very good." Tyler gulped looking first at the Sonya standing over him, then to the old women on either side of him. Sonya reached forward and grabbed his chin with her slim fingers, making the nervous young man look up at her mature face, her titanic breasts handing down, her enormous valley of cleavage right in front of him. "Face it, baby... you're one of those guys who wants to fuck older women. You might think you're meant for your... little girlfriend..." she spat out with disgust, "But deep down, you know you would much rather hook up with some women like us. Old ladies with hot bodies. Older woman who know how to please you. And guess what... we want to fuck you too."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers