Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers

Tyler's eyes were locked on her chest, and his throbbing cock was letting the older women know how much he was enjoying what he was seeing. His girlfriend had never awed him like this. Janie had never made his cock this hard. Only these three older women had.

Sonya just had a way about her. She was an older woman. She had a bit extra weight. Sure, she had enormous tits, and a big round ass, but she was thick and curvy all over, not exactly the traditional hot body. She was brash and brazen, and carried herself like she was the sexiest creature on the planet, despite her curves and her age. But despite all this, she just had a bad habit of making dicks rock hard. She wasn't lying earlier. She got laid a lot, by shockingly sexy younger men. As a guidance counselor, she would find a lot of young men sitting across from her. She would flirt and tease lightly, often making these cocky, smirking young men uncomfortable. But Sonya was an experienced huntress, and she could be very patient. She was tapped into the school gossip, helping her gain the knowledge she needed to make her move. She was shrewd enough not to tempt fate at work, and she kept all her seductions strictly above board in terms of legality, making sure all her targets were over 18. But to be honest, that was rarely an issue, as she typically targeted college-aged young men as opposed to the students at her school.

That's not to say she was above targeting her students, as her knowledge of the school social circles put her in places where she would just happen to run into the hunkier members of the student body, like at popular restaurants and clubs. She knew who to target and when, like the time she ran into the freshly dumped quarterback at a restaurant. Her role as a counselor presented her as an open, trusted ear to vent his feelings and frustrations. She pumped him full of drinks, flirted lightly, and showed off some of her expansive cleavage, and boom, they were back at her place as he used her tight mature cunt to vent off his sexual frustration. He acted all ashamed afterward and could never quite meet her eye, but she knew she had given him the best pussy he could ever hope for, so she didn't feel too bad. Besides, she had gotten what she wanted, a huge orgasm on his throbbing teenage dick, so she didn't need to push it further. She had already won. She heard a few months later that he got caught screwing one his hot, older professors at college. It was this whole big thing, a big scandal for the town's golden boy, but it made Sonya happy, knowing their encounter clearly left its mark on him.

She had a few other misadventures, like when she picked up the principal's drunken son as he stumbled home from a party and showed him a good time. That got her valuable dirt on the principal, which she was ready to unleash at a moment's notice. Or the time she convinced a pair of long distance track team members to run a marathon on her tight holes, one of the many encounters to which she looked back upon fondly.

She typically targeted college students though. A lot of the time, they would be former students, and she used her role as a former advisor as an in for a catch-up conversation, which would, of course, lead to hot sweaty sex, as things typically went with her. She was so bold and brazen and aggressive, and these young hunks would be so caught off guard that they would let things carry on for far too long, till it was too late. She would complement them, brazenly admiring their hot bodies and handsome faces, and ponder how they were still single, or shame them for taking up with some young girl who wasn't there for them at the moment. She would of course be clad in very indecent clothing, a far cry from her professional outfits they knew her for. She would show off her big, mature tits and her juicy ass as she worked her magic, teasing and flirting bluntly, letting them all know she was down to fuck. And luckily for her, a lot of young college men wouldn't pass on an opportunity for hot sex, no matter who was offering, and before they knew it they were having better sex than any younger girl could give them.

She would unashamedly share the details of her misadventures with her friends and compatriots, and it was Stella and Ellen who were most interested. With neither having the success that their friend did, they were eager to learn from the master. They wanted to learn just how their friend did it. How their friend could make young men bend to her iron will. And that's what brought them here. That's what spurred on their 'girl's weekend'. These three women were hunting for dick... and they were about to get it.

Even Sonya was amazed at how easily her seduction of Tyler had gone. Alcohol was often a vital part in her seductions, as most younger men wouldn't be so open-minded to welcome her advances while sober. But Tyler... this young man was stone-cold sober and he still was eager. Very eager. He had responded to their advances so quickly, allowing himself to be stripped and seduced easily. The young man, despite what he might have said... he wanted this badly. He was dying for this. He wanted to get fucked. He needed to get fucked, especially by three older women who knew how to care for him properly. Most of Sonya's encounters were flings, but this one, Tyler... he might be a keeper. Hopefully, she could seal the deal with this one fully.

"You want these?" Sonya cooed, her voice a lustful whisper as she cupped her big tits, the mature flesh oozing between her fingers. Tyler was almost brain-locked as he gawked at the older woman's wonderfully massive tits. He just stared at the older woman's perfectly huge breasts. "Come on, baby... Come to me."

These women were far from the ideal. They were older than his mom, to start. They weren't skinny, either. They didn't have the tautness and firmness of the young women he had been taught to be attracted to. They had curves. They were thick. And they weren't even, like, good people. They were quite devious and mean, to be honest. But, the way their asses looked in those thongs... and the absolute massive, unreal size of their enormous, firm, round breasts, with those hard, suckable nipples too... as wrong as this whole thing was, Tyler had never wanted to fuck anyone more than he did with these three old sluts. He was just staring, unable to rip his eyes away from all the exposed flesh. He was gawking at Sonya's bare breasts, studying each graceful curve. Each square inch of smooth skin. They were positively mouth watering, and all he could think about was what he wanted to do to those mountainous orbs. All thoughts of Janie were gone, replaced by Sonya's giant boobs. He couldn't function. He couldn't think straight. He had to have them!

With a young man's speed, he strode forward, diving face-first into the older woman's prodigious bust.

"Oh my..." Sonya called out in surprise. The young man, in an almost feral state, rubbed his face against the soft, smooth, luscious breast flesh vigorously. His hands slid up her body and grabbed at her big tits, taking them into his palms, squeezing them desperately.

So soft! So smooth! So big! So amazing!

He squeezed them roughly, over and over again, savoring the sensation of her soft, mature breasts between his fingers, skin-on-skin. He had never felt a big pair of tits like this, so the sensation was mesmerizing. He couldn't get enough as he kept pawing at her. He gripped them roughly, his palms supporting the massive knockers as he rubbed his face against them harshly, feeling the soft, succulent flesh against every square inch of his face. A low animalistic growl was coming from his throat unconsciously. He had a hunger that needed to be satisfied.

"C'mon, baby..." Sonya purred. "Suck my big tits!" Sliding his face down, he attacked the older woman's throbbing nipple, taking it into his mouth, sucking the hardened nub energetically. He held her heavy, full breast in his hands, supporting it as he sucked at the mammoth orb, trying to feed as much of her soft flesh into his hungry mouth as he could. "Yes, that's it! YES! Suck my tits, baby! You are so good at this! I knew you would be!"

His energetic mouth switched between nipples, giving the other the same active worship, coating it with saliva, sucking it, biting it.

"YES! Ladies... this boy is good!" Sonya moaned out as she clawed his scalp, holding him in place. His lustful titty-sucking echoed through the room, breaking the heated silence. He teased her hard nipples like the good lover he was, pleasuring the older woman's tits, flicking and sucking at her hard nubs. She reached around him, pulling his face against her, smothering his handsome face in between her bulbous tits. She held him roughly as she scrubbed her tits against his face, drowning him in softness as the massive orbs slamming into his face sent him into a daze. She watched his eyes glaze over, the pleasure and the lack of oxygen affecting him. She held in place just long enough before releasing him, his mouth gasping for air, tasting the flavor of her big, soft tits. His respite was short-lived as she leaned down, sliding her sinewy tongue down his throat.

The young man made out with the older woman again as she pulled him up to a standing position, making the kiss deeper, their open mouths locked together, lips pressed against lips savagely. As they kissed, she could feel his throbbing weapon against her belly as he humped against her, seeking the pleasure he needed. The kiss was a sloppy one, the older woman almost indecently attacking his mouth with hers, her tongue a whirlwind. She pulled back slightly, allowing their dueling, saliva coated tongues to be visible.

Despite the fact that the college student was making out with a middle-aged woman, he couldn't deny the lust of the kiss as he got into the groove, meeting her aggressive tongue with his own. He couldn't stop himself from letting his hands fall to her big, round, juicy ass, squeezing the meaty cheeks firmly.

"College boy is loving this!" Ellen called out, putting her hand on his shoulder. Stella joined the kissing pair, and together, they guided the new couple towards the bed. Lost in the kiss, both Sonya and Tyler allowed themselves to be moved till Tyler's legs were pressed against the bed. Tyler was almost lost in the kiss, and he only regained his composure when he felt a firm shove against his chest, as Sonya pushed him back on the bed. Gaining his bearings, he looked down to see the three older women standing over him, looking down at him hungrily. He looked down to see his own stiff pillar rising from his groin, pointing right at them, aching with need.

"Alright ladies," Sonya called out to her two friends as she looked down at Tyler's beefy cock. "Dinner is served! Let's feast!"

Moving almost in sync, the three women fell to their knees, their faces hovering over his throbbing weapon. Sonya gripped the base of his cock as all three women drooled at the sight of the young dick under their noses. Again, at almost the same moment, the three women pounced, Stella and Ellen attaching their mouths to the sides of his shaft as Sonya swallowed the tip.

"Ahhh! Shit!" Tyler called out, a jolt of pleasure shooting through him. Ellen and Stella worshipped the sides, their mouths sucking at his meaty weapon as their tongues lavished it with pleasure. At the same time, Sonya bobbed on the tip, taking the thick meat down her throat easily, taking half of his girthy shaft into her hot mouth. Her tongue was sliding along the bottom of his cock, savoring its meaty flavor, teasing his sensitive prick in the process. She would bob up and down for a little bit, her plump lips wrapped tightly around the shaft, before she would settle on the tip, sliding her thick, sinewy tongue around his swollen mushroom tip, licking the pre-cum off of him as soon as it appeared.

"Yes! Amazing!" Tyler moaned out, his hips rising from the bed as three older women attacked his cock with their hungry mouths. The three mouths were a whirlwind around his young dick as all three worked him over. Sonya released the tip from her loving mouth, sliding her lips down the underside of his shaft, only for Ellen to immediately take over, taking his cock into her mouth. For a few moments, Ellen was sucking him, Stella was working the shaft, and Sonya's active tongue was sliding against his nuts, worshipping his cum-filled sack. "Fuck, you're all so good!" Even if he wanted to leave, even though none of the women were digging their hands into his shoulders, keeping him in place like they did in the hot tub, he wouldn't be able to escape. Their amazing, sucking mouths were getting the job done, holding him in place with pure blissful pleasure.

The three women were a blur as they sucked him off. His swollen, spongy tip would hit the cool air for a mere second before another hungry mouth would smoothly take it in. His cock was being worked over by the three women, each taking the opportunity to work every part of his meaty organ, the tip, the shaft, and the balls.

The three middle-aged women were getting very well acquainted with the young man's nine-inch prick. His conservative upbringing had always kept him nervous about those dangerous, filthy college girls, but his relationship with Janie had protected him from those types of women. But no one warned him about those dangerous older women, the aggressive ones who wouldn't take no for an answer. The ones with those luscious mature, curvy bodies which wouldn't let you think straight. The ones who would stop at nothing to get a hold of some hard, thick, young cock. That left Tyler very vulnerable to their twisted machinations. So now, instead of having a gorgeous, sexy and slutty young college girl gnawing on his young cock, forming the beginning of a long sex-filled relationship with a girl his own age, as he probably should, he had now fallen victim to three predatory middle-aged women. Such youth shouldn't be wasted on the old, but these three relished the opportunity at corrupting this nice, good hearted young man, making the young man spend his prized sexual energy on these three old sluts.

But Tyler wasn't thinking about his very soul being corrupted. They never do until it is too late. No, all he felt was pleasure. All he was thinking about was how good these three women were sucking his dick. His pulsing weapon was now coated in their combined, heated saliva, the smooth skin of his fat dick and soft scrotum slick with their spit. Looking down at the three older women working as one singular beast of lust, attacking his cock with their hungry, snarling mouths, like a mythical demoness of sex, pleasuring every part of his throbbing meat.

Janie never sucked him like this. She was a bit daintier, settling for a knob polish, because that was as far as she was willing and able to go. But these three women... they attacked his cock without fear. Without hesitation. They sucked his cock and balls with vigor. With passion. They inhaled his meaty dick like it was their favorite meal, marinating it with their mature saliva, with a glaze of his pre-cum. Janie sucked him out of obligation. Like she knew she was supposed to do it, and simply gave him a cursory blowjob to keep him happy. But these three, they sucked cock because they loved it.

As Stella inhaled his shaft and Sonya sucked on his nuts, Ellen pulled her swollen lips from his aching prick, crawling up the bed with a sneer on her face.

"Alright, baby..." she began. "Your cock is delicious, but I think it's about time you return the favor." She crawled up and got on her knees, before straddling his face, so he was looking up at her dripping, mature twat. "You boys think you can just lie back and let us girls do all the work. But not with us... I think it's time you learned a valuable lesson." Tyler's eyes were wide as he stared up at the older woman's cunt, knowing what was about to come.

"Um, I..." Tyler began, but she took pleasure in stifling out his words as she sat on his face. She ground her puffy mature lips against his mouth.

"C'mon baby, open up," she commanded firmly. "I know you've wanted to eat my pussy from the second you met me. So, do it baby... open up that pretty mouth of yours and eat my fucking cunt!" Knowing there was no way out but forward, he had no choice but to open up his mouth. "Ahhhh! Yes, that's it baby! Yes! Let me feel that tongue! OH FUCK YES!"

Tyler was tentative at first, taking a few small swipes at her puffy, mature lips. He slid his tongue against her, running the length of her cleft without really digging in, tasting her tangy mature juices. Tyler was a generous lover, and when he would eat Janie's vagina it really felt like the most intimate form of their love making. Hearing her soft moans and squeals as he ate her sweet pretty pussy was his reward for this one-sided act. But with Ellen, there was no intimacy. This was not love making. Ellen wanted this young man to tongue-fuck her slutty mature cunt and she would accept nothing less.

"Get in there, baby. Don't be shy!" she cooed with evil intent. Tentatively, he extending his tongue further, parting her puffy lips, sliding his tongue against her sweet, mature cunt. "Oh, that's it, baby... that's it. Give me that tongue! YES!" He stabbed at her again and again, digging a bit deeper into her tight, dripping cunt, tasting more of her juices on his tongue. "Fuck me, babe! Fuck my nasty cunt!"

Ellen sat up straight and put her hands on her hips, grinding her cunt against his mouth. She smiled evilly as she winced in pleasure. The young man below her worked up a good rhythm, fucking at her tight, dripping hole with his tongue, digging in deep, licking her inner walls. Savoring the flavor. It was even more impressive considering the twin blowjob he was still receiving from her two friends.

"That's it, you fucking stud! Eat that cunt!" Ellen complimented, grinding into him. "This is where you belong... this is where all men your age belong. On your back, pleasuring the cunt of a beautiful, mature, older woman. You ungrateful little shits think the whole world's about you. You make all these women bend to your will just to make your lives easier. Your teachers, your mothers, all of these older women who you push aside in your perfect fucking lives. You all need to pay the toll. Return the favor. Give our cunts the worship they fucking deserve. So really fucking get in there and eat my cunt!"

Tyler had his open mouth sealed around her mature pussy, his tongue digging deep, pleasuring the older woman. His tongue was becoming more active, sliding inside her, pulling out and caressing her distended lips and throbbing clit.

"Oh, god, YES!" Ellen squealed. His muffled moans, and the wet suction from the two women sucking him off were the only sounds heard in the hotel room. "I know you love it, baby! I can feel your tongue all the way inside me! Yes! You must love my cunt much more than you love that little bitch you've been dating! Ughhh fuck!" Sensing he was into it, a twisted thought entered the librarian's mind. He was so absorbed in the act, his mouth so aggressively planted against her dripping cunt, his tongue so deep inside her... she decided to make her move.

"Keep that tongue out, stud... keep that fucking tongue out," she began. "Keep that tongue against me when I do this!" Before he could react, she slid he hips forward, bending at the waist till his tongue was pulled from her clasping cunt, sliding against her flesh before his tongue slid straight up her ass-crack, and before he knew it, his tongue was pressed against the older librarian's tight butthole.

"Mmmmphh!" Tyler groaned, pulling his tongue back into his mouth, trying to escape this predicament. He squirmed around, but the older woman sitting on his face and the two women sucking him off were able to hold him down, gripping his tight muscles to keep him in place.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,906 Followers
1...34567...14