Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,932 Followers

"Don't be scared!" Ellen commanded, grinding her ass against his now closed lips. "Open up, baby... I want to feel that tongue against my ass!" Tyler held fast. He had never had any desire to do any butt stuff with Janie, and he still didn't want to now. But with this middle-aged woman's asshole pressed against his mouth... he didn't see any escape. He didn't want to rim her tight butthole, but he couldn't get away. What would he do?

But before he could decide, the older women decided for him. He felt a set of long-nailed fingers dig roughly into his thigh, causing his mouth to open in pain. Ellen took advantage, pressing her ass down, pressing her asshole against his open mouth. Without thinking, his tongue unconsciously extended, grazing against Ellen's tight, clean asshole.

"Mmmm!" he groaned as his open mouth was sealed around this middle-aged slut's butthole. She pressed her weight down, pressing his head roughly against the mattress. Again knowing he didn't have much of a choice, he overcame his reluctance and extended his tongue deliberately, sliding it against her asshole.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ellen screamed out. "I can feel that tongue on my ass! Holy fuck!" She really dug in, grinding against him, grinding her asshole against his tentative tongue.

"Oh my God!" Sonya called out, releasing her grip on Tyler's thigh as she pulled her mouth from his throbbing prick, leaving his cock to Stella as the Latina sucked him deeply, taking most of his big cock down her tight throat. Sonya crawled up the bed, laughing. "That's right! Home girl knows the score!" she called out, slapping Ellen's full ass as she smiled in pride. Sonya looked down as the young man cautiously rimmed the horny librarian. "Get used to it, baby! Don't be scared," she told the younger man. "You're going to spend a lot of time right where you are, rimming our asses, so you'd better get good at it!"

Tyler had no choice but to comply, going with the older librarian's evil intentions. He slid his tongue against her asshole with purpose, coating her tight hole with his heated saliva. As he rimmed her ass, he was surprised to find the act not nearly as unpleasant as he would have suspected. Getting more into it, he pressed his face upward, really digging his tongue in there, trying to breach the uptight older woman's clenching hole. His firm insistent tongue pressed against her, trying to break through, until finally...

"Awww... FUCK YEAH!" Ellen growled as his tongue entered her tight ass. She shivered as the younger man fucked her ass with his tongue. She swiveled her hips, grinding her ass into his face, clenching one eye shut as the younger man hit the right spot, his tongue spearing her ass. The young man was lavishing her tight hole, worshipping it with his tongue, no longer fighting her off. If anything he was now welcoming it, really digging in as he savagely attacked her tight rear. He got so into it that when she sat up, lifting her ass from his face, his eager tongue was still extended, searching for her delicious ass. In his daze, he looked up, only to see Ellen's eager mouth moving towards his.

Ellen slid her tongue into the young man's mouth, kissing the young man deeply. Her firm tongue wrestled with his, tasting her own ass but not caring. Tyler simply melted into the kiss, going along with it. As Tyler made out with the high strung older woman, he heard a slap of skin-on-skin, and Stella's hungry mouth lift from his throbbing prick. Ellen pulled her mouth from his, wrapped her arms around his head, and shoved her tits in his face, molding them to his handsome features.

"What a good young man you are!" she called out to him, scrubbing her big, creamy breasts against his handsome features. "Finally, we come across a hot young stud who does as he's told... I like that," she purred, almost suffocating the young man with her big tits. She finally released her grip on him, allowing him to pull in gasps of heated air, but his reprieve was short-lived, as Stella joined her friend, pressing her large, Latina tits against his face as well.

"Oh my God, I love your dick!" Stella told the young man effusively, scrubbing her boobs against the side of his face in gratitude. Stella pushed her jugs against one side of his face as Ellen did the same on the other, and due to the size of their immense orbs, their big fleshy tits were pressing against each other.

"It's about time we teamed up, showed one of these young guys where their proper place is," Ellen said, laughing wickedly.

"Yeah... oh my God, I can't believe this is really happening," Stella said, pressing her smooth tits into the college student's face lovingly.

"It's all real, bitch!" Ellen replied. "This young man here is real... that cock is real... these tits are real! You feel that? These tits are real, right?" she asked to the young man beneath her as she began slapping her heavy tits into his face. Stella joined her friend, slapping her big breasts against Tyler's face, dazing him further.

"You have no idea," Stella began, "I've wanted this for so long! You are SO not gonna regret this... I'm gonna give you the best sex of your life!"

"We'll see about that..." Sonya stated calmly. "Now ladies, if you please," she stated, calmly grabbing each by the shoulder and pulling them away from the dazed young man, allowing him to regain his bearings.

His vision was blurred as he gasped for air, the world swirling around him. As his eyesight cleared and the room stopped spinning, he looked up at Sonya's calm, smirking face.

She had moved into position over him, straddling him, her fingers curled around his rock hard shaft. Her pussy was poised just above it, ready for the sex that was about to occur. The older woman's massive round tits were jutting out imposingly, capped by her thick, rubbery nipples, hard as bullets. Her thick, curvy, naked, middle-aged body was exposed to him once more, and it was this sight that sobered him up fast.

It was as if his head had finally cleared, and the fog that he had been in since first meeting these three women had finally lifted.

This wasn't what he wanted, this wasn't what he was after. No...no! Janie! He wanted Janie. He wanted to be with her, not these three... old ladies. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Janie, his true love, his soul-mate, not these three aggressive, mature, voluptuous women. He could do so much better than this, couldn't he? He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be doing this.

"Wait... wait!" Tyler called out, lifting his head, looking up at the blonde, holding up his hand. "We can't do this. This has gone too far. This is wrong!"

"Wrong?" Sonya asked, raising her eyebrow as she languidly stroked his cock, holding him on edge. "Hon, there's nothing wrong about this. Nothing has ever felt so right! So natural. You should feel blessed. You couldn't ask for better than this," she boasted, glancing at her own curves as she slapped the head of his cock against her mature cunt. Stella and Ellen dug their hands into his shoulders, holding him in place.

"Listen..." Tyler panted, panicking. "Let me just... let me just walk away. This doesn't have to happen. I... I love Janie!" he affirmed, to himself and these slutty old women.

"You LOVED Janie," she clarified, her experienced fingers sliding against the underside of his mushroom tip. "And now you LOVE me. And I can prove it..."

Before the young man could form another word, the older blonde dropped down, and the head of his throbbing prick slid into the Sonya's vagina.

"Oh... fuck!" Tyler moaned out as her dripping, mature pussy swallowed his thick, throbbing tip. Holding there in that position, teasing him by squeezing her pussy around him. She then dropped further, taking the first few inches of his aching shaft. "Oh my God..." he panted softly in disbelief. This was the first pussy he had ever been inside beside Janie's. And it felt so fucking good! She was shockingly tight, and her pussy was almost on a whole new level of pleasure. Her pussy was massaging his big dick, driving him crazy. Her tight, dripping cunt was gripping the top of his cock, squeezing his pulsing weapon, the pleasure enough to hold him in place.

Tyler looked down just in time to see her mature cunt hungrily swallow a few more inches of teenage dick. And with every additional inch now inside her, that meant there was more cock for her pussy to love. And it was loving it, coating the teenage meat with her juices, squeezing it, massaging it, taking him into a new realm of pleasure. The young man was squirming beneath the confident older woman, feeling things he had never experienced, gritting his teeth, trying to keep silent about the pleasure he was feeling.

That would not suffice.

Before he could react, Sonya pulled herself up slightly before slamming her full ass down, taking his entire teenage cock inside her, her big ass colliding with his thighs with a meaty slap.

"Jesus!" Tyler cried.

"Uhhhh... FUCK!" Sonya yelled out as her mature cunt took in the young man's thick, lengthy cock. Her pussy spasmed around his dick, getting used to his size. She put her hands on his chest to steady herself, swiveling her hips, grinding on his pole.

"Oh my God!" Tyler sighed, closing his eyes. How could this old lady's pussy feel this fucking good? It was amazing! He could really feel the difference between the pussy of his inexperienced girlfriend and a real woman's cunt. The difference between a pussy that doesn't know what it could do, and a cunt that knew exactly what it wanted. The difference between a pussy that couldn't handle a sizable cock, and a cunt that fucking craved one and knew exactly what to do once it had taken a big one.

Sonya's cunt was tighter than he knew was possible, and it was loving squeezing and gripping his thick meat, pleasuring it with a divine massage that almost made him lose control already. When he was in his girlfriend's pussy, it felt like he was in control. But Sonya's cunt, her tight mature cunt... a cunt like that gave him no choice but to submit.

"You like that?" Sonya asked, sneering at the young man beneath her. "You like that fucking cunt!?"

"Ughhhhh... yes!" Tyler groaned, in a pained bliss.

"Better than your girlfriend's pussy?" she asked, grinding against him, her pussy squeezing the life out of his throbbing teenage dick.

"Yes!" Tyler groaned, unable to deny it. "So good!"

"Jesus, Sonya..." Stella said, looking at the action taking place in front of her. It was one thing to hear about it, but it was another to see it. To lay eyes upon the forbidden sight of a young man being conquered by a naked older woman, her on top, using her mature cunt to drive him insane. It was a shocking sight. Even Ellen, normally stoic and icy, seemed stunned by what she was seeing her friend do.

Sonya looked at her friends and smirked, knowing the young man was pretty much hers now. Asserting her control, she reached down and grabbed his wrists, pulling his unresisting hands upward, mashing his palms against her massive, fleshy tits again. He dug his fingers into the bulbous orbs once more, supporting their weight, but they were just so big that the flesh practically oozed off his palms.

"Look at me, baby..." Sonya purred, squeezing her cunt around his cock as she ground into him. He opened his eyes to see the older woman looking down at him with a confident smile, his manly palms reflexively squeezing her enormous, mature breasts desperately. Licking her lips, she continued speaking. "Me and you are lovers now... me and you are having sex. Do you understand that? No matter where you go, no matter what you try to tell yourself, you and an older woman have had sex and it's already the best you've ever had. Better than any of that young pussy. It's the best thing you've ever felt. I can feel your big cock throbbing. It loves my tight fucking cunt! It loves my cunt as much as you love me! And you do love me, Tyler. You love my hot body. My gorgeous face... my hot ass... my big tits! You love me, and when we're done fucking, you'll never think about that little bitch ever again!"

Tyler didn't have the strength to deny her. He kept pressing his hands against her huge tits, squeezing them firmly, seeking solace in their softness. Knowing she had this hot young stud on the hook, she lifted her ass and began to bounce on his throbbing dick.

"Fuck!" Tyler groaned, the immediate pleasure too much to contain. The older woman lifted herself so just the tip of his lengthy shaft was stuck inside her, then she dropped back down, her ass slamming into him.

"Uhhhh GAAAAWWWDDD! YES!" Sonya moaned out as she began to bounce on his massive prick, working herself into a rhythm, fucking the younger man. "Ooooohhh yeah! That's it! That's some good dick!" she called out, her ass slapping against his legs loudly as they fucked.

"Oh my God!" Tyler groaned, feeling this older woman's tight cunt squeezing his throbbing cock like it never wanted to let go. It felt amazing. Sonya wasn't a woman he would have ever imagined himself screwing, for multiple reasons. But now, with his dick inside of her... he couldn't deny how good it felt. Janie never made him feel like this. Not even close.

Sonya was an excellent fuck, so it didn't take her long to work herself up into fucking at a furious pace, riding the younger man like the stallion he was. His hands maintained his grip on her enormous tits, supporting their heavy weight as she rode his thick cock.

"Talk to me, baby. Talk to me!" Sonya demanded as she fucked him into the bed. "Fuck! Holy shit that's good! Talk to me! You ever been fucked like this?"

"No..." Tyler replied. "It's never been like this! It's never felt this good! I didn't know... I didn't know."

Ellen and Stella were watching as their friend fucked this young man into submission. Ellen looked over at Sonya with a newfound respect, seeing her friend in a new light. It's one thing for a woman to like another woman. But watching your friend fuck a hot young dude into submission, showing him his proper place... Ellen now idolized Sonya. This was so fucking amazing!

Stella was watching this with a different eye, watching how her friend was doing what she did. Watching how she fucked Tyler, how she could demolish this young man using her hot older body... it was almost artistic, this act of vigorous sex. It was perfection, like the ultimate that sex could be, a thick-bodied older woman riding a younger studly man's fat cock into submission. Stella watched how Sonya used her body, how she jutted out her chest to make sure the younger man was feeling her tits, how she drove her ass down into him, fucking any resistance out of him. Stella moved her head to look at their conjoined genitals, how her tight, mature cunt was squeezing his thick shaft, how it gripped him when she lifted herself up, as if her hungry cunt didn't want to let go. It was a learning experience for the Spanish teacher, to say the least.

"You have an amazing dick, Tyler." Sonya told him. "YES! So long... so fat! I love it, baby. I fucking love it! SHIT! YES! It's about time you put it to better use... not wasting it on those young girls. UGHH! God! This cock is built to fuck women. Real fucking women... with real fucking curves. UGH! YES! Not those skinny little stick figure bitches! You love fucking a real woman, don't you? Don't you!"

"Yes!" Tyler replied, his eyes blazing with lust as the pleasure began to overwhelm him. He couldn't help but get into this nasty fuck, as every meaty slap of her ass slamming into his thighs, with her cunt taking his entire length, wore down any resistance he once felt. "This is the best I've ever had!"

"Better than little fucking Janie?" she asked, driving down into him, her cunt coating his cock in her sex juices as it quivered around him.

"Yes! So much better!" Tyler admitted, his fingers pinching her rubbery nipples. "The best I've ever fucking had!"

"Ahhh! YES!" she squealed in pleasure, her cunt spasming. "Do you love me more than her? Do you love me more than Janie?"

"Yes!" he relented, saying something he wouldn't have dreamed possible. He didn't even know if it was true, but it felt amazing to say it. "I love you more than Janie! I love your fucking body... your fucking tits... I love everything about you more than her!"

At this, she slid down, sliding her chest against his as their lips met in a fiery kiss. She slid her tongue into his mouth, overwhelming him as she aggressively kissed him. Their kiss was near indecent as their open mouths attacked each other. Spit connected their mouths as she pulled her mouth from his and brought her lips to his ear.

"She was stupid enough to let you go..." she told him, her ass still driving into him. His hands slid to the round robust cheeks and gripped them as best he could as she fucked him hard. "I won't make the same mistake. I'm gonna keep you. We're gonna be doing this for a long, long time..." she told him, promising him long future, not with hot young girls, but a future of rough aggressive sex with slutty mature women.

His cock throbbed.

Finding her ass too much to contain, he simply wrapped his manly arms around her waist and held on for the ride. Her massive udders slid against his chest as they both worked up a sweat. Her ass drove into him, the round cheeks flexing as she ground into him

"UGGHHH! UGHHHHHHH! FUCK!" Sonya groaned gutturally, that cock working wonders on her tight cunt. "HNNNN! I love it! I love young dick!" she screamed out, his massive tool reaching places and scratching itches only young cock could. Her cunt was quivering like crazy, coating the younger man's smooth shaft and bouncing nuts. She slid herself up, stuffing her hard nipple into his waiting mouth. She mashed her breast into his face as she kept fucking him. But the cock inside her was driving her too crazy for her to stay like this. She pulled her nipple from his mouth, reached forward to grab the headboard, and reared up. "Alright, you son of a bitch! It's time to show you how a real woman fucks!" She began to fuck the younger man even more roughly, her ass like a blur as she vigorously rode his thick cock.

"Fuck! Holy shit!" Tyler called out. His eyes were locked on the older slut's jiggling tits as she fucked him into the bed. Her skin was soon coated with sweat as she fucked his brains out, fucking him with a fury that was unbelievable for a woman of her age.

"Jesus, Sonya," Stella said, in awe, her nipples throbbing and her juices dripping onto the bed. "You're fucking incredible! You're a fucking sex goddess!"

"This is so fucking hot, Sonya," Ellen said, roughly fingering herself as she watched her friend fuck this hot younger guy like she had always dreamed about. Ellen had always fantasized about conquering a young guy like this, so seeing her friend getting the job done was simply incredible. A dream come true. Ellen could barely hold herself back. She wanted a piece of the action, and soon.

"UUUUGGGGHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sonya screamed out, her voice hoarse. "I love it! I love that cock!" She was riding out many small orgasms on the journey to the big one. "You hear that you fucker!?" she spat out. "I love your fucking dick! It's driving me crazy!"

Tyler was getting close as well. He gripped her wide hips and held on for the ride. Her elastic pussy was wrapped around his cock, squeezing the fuck out of it, driving him nuts. Janie was way too quiet and passive to fuck his cock like this old bitch was. Sonya was amazing, just a far better fuck than Janie. Sonya was right. Janie was just a girl. Sonya was a woman, and real women fucked better.

Tyler drove up into her, meeting her brutal fucking with his own, their bodies slamming together roughly.

"AAHHH! YES! YES!" Sonya screamed, sweat dripping off the older lady's naked body as she fucked the big-dicked college student. Tyler's face was screwed up in concentration as he fucked the older woman, but his focus was jarred by a set of slim fingers cradling his balls.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,932 Followers
1...45678...14