Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Ellen said, massaging the younger man's nuts. "I can feel the fucking cum in his balls. Oh my God, there's so much in there..."

"I want it!" Sonya screamed, her eyes looked crazed. "I want all of it! I want you to empty your fucking nuts in my tight fucking cunt! Yes! YES! Oh my God! YES! I fucking love this cock! I fucking love you baby! Yes! I fucking love you! I'm gonna fucking marry you! YES! We're gonna do this forever! UGH! FUCK! Now fucking cum in my hot fucking cunt! YES!"

A momentary panic went through Tyler. In his daze, he didn't even think about the fact that he was fucking this older woman bareback, and he certainly didn't think about where the contents of his swollen balls would end up. He didn't want to cum inside her, but... she wasn't going anywhere.

"C'mon! Give it to me!" Sonya yelled at him. "You want to do it, don't you? Fuck! I bet Janie made you wear a condom! I bet she was terrified of that fucking cum. No... not me! Never! I let young guys fuck me raw! I like to feel a young studs thick cream deep inside me! I want your fucking nut deep inside me! I deserve it! I'm your girlfriend now! Guys get to cum inside their girlfriend's cunts! Give that nut, baby! YES! Give me that fucking cum! Fill my fucking cunt with that fucking sperm and give me your fucking baby!"

Those words, more than any other, sent a bolt of lust from deep in his nuts up his entire shaft. Despite knowing better, despite knowing how wrong it was, her words spurred him into action. He drove up into her harder, his meaty cock sliding in and out of her pussy at a furious pace.

"Oh my God!" he moaned out, in near bliss.

"Yeah, that's right. SHIT! That's right! You like that? You like the thought of knocking me up, baby? YES! Fucking shit! UGHH! YES! You like the thought of giving some old bitch a baby? Not some cute little girlie... an old slut with a hot body! That's who deserves your baby, not any young girl! HA! Yes! YES!" Sonya screamed out, her cunt quivering. She was ready to explode.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna fucking give you a baby! Fuck! FUCK!" Tyler grunted out, his base instincts speaking for him. His conscious mind knew better, but his base instincts were running the show. And his base instincts wanted him to cum inside this old whore and impregnate her. His balls boiling and his cock tingling, he drove up into her more rapidly, his pumping becoming more hectic. If he wasn't careful, he was about to knock this old bitch up. But he didn't want to be careful. He didn't want to stop. He was too far gone at this point.

"Uh! Ugh! UGH! YES! YES! I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! UGGHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS! FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!" Sonya screamed loudly as a hard orgasm hit her hard, her body jerking and flexing as pleasure overcame her. Her cunt locked around the meaty shaft buried in her tight cunt, setting the young man off.

"Ohhhh... ugh! UGH! YES! Oh my god! I'm cumming! UGGGHHHHHHHH!" Tyler grunted as his nuts flexed and the first thick stream of cum rocketed from his swollen cock deep into her welcoming cunt.

"YES! YES! I can feel it! I can feel it inside me! YES!" the crazed older woman screamed out as she felt thick streams of teenage cum deep inside her, firing off again and again and again. His cock shooting off like crazy, coating the older woman's womb with thick potent cum.

"AHHHHH! GGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDD!" the younger man grunted, cumming like he never had before. Janie had only ever been able to draw out a few potent shots, but Sonya made him cum like a firehose. His nuts kept flexing as he drove up into her, trying to make sure his cum was fired off as deep as possible in the cunt above him, instinctually trying to ensure a pregnancy.

The two lovers ground against each other as they came together like the perfectly matched couple they were. Sonya fell on top of him, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they jerked and flexed. His hands were on her back and hers were around his neck as they clung to each other. Finally, after a minute of this, both of them relaxed as they finished cumming. She stayed on top of him as they recovered, both panting for breath. Sonya eventually slid to the side, her sweat coated tits pointed upward like smooth, fleshy mountains, rising and falling with every breath. The young man looked worn out by the brutal fuck, a fact that the other two women noticed.

Both Ellen and Stella looked awed by what they had just seen. Normally, Ellen was never this passive, and Stella had a reputation as a chatterbox, but both had been stunned into silence by what they had just witnessed. They had just watched their slutty friend fuck the living hell out of a younger man, and looking at him now, seeing him worn down, they both wondered the same thing.

"Does he have anything left?" Ellen asked, looking at Stella. But, before she could respond, Sonya rose up, somehow still with energy, wiping the sweat off her brow, reaching forward to grab the younger man's cock between her fingers.

"Of course he does." Sonya replied, gripping the still hard shaft, covered in their combined juices. Tyler looked like he was ready to pass out, but his cock was wide awake. "He's young, and we're hot..." she told them, stroking his juice covered cock. "He'll be ready for the next ride, trust me. Now... who's up?" she said, looking at her friends. Ellen went to move forward, but before she could, Stella leapt into action, pushing her friend out of the way so she could straddle the younger man.

"It's my turn!" the older Latina interjected impatiently. "I've waited so long for this..." Ellen looked at her friend with fury at having taken her place, but Stella was too distracted to notice or care. Her luscious tits jiggled as she moved into place, poising herself over Tyler's rock hard pillar. She stroked his dick a few times, shocked that he still had fuel in the tank. As she felt the spongy tip of his cock against her soaking wet pussy, she savored the moment.

Despite the aggressive nature of the seduction of Tyler, Stella was actually a very nice, sweet, kind woman. Whereas Sonya was cunning, and Ellen was bitchy, Stella was warm and friendly. She was a great teacher, and she cared for and fought for her students whenever she could. That being said, she had a thing for younger men. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone had their fetishes, and that was hers. She, of course, kept everything above board and legal in terms of her crushes. And while there were many at the school whom she lusted after, in her daily life outside of the school, she would mostly put the moves on younger, college-aged guys, like Tyler, young studs full of thick cum who needed sex to survive. Those were the guys who she felt like she really had a shot with, but that didn't stop her from trying when the opportunity arose at school. When one of those hot high school senior guys entered her Spanish class, ready to experience a foreign tongue, she would do all she could to make it clear that she could be the one providing it, specifically against their tasty swollen balls. She would flirt and preen and show off some serious cleavage whenever she could, but none of them ever took her up on her very generous offer.

In her mind, she deserved this one little indulgence. She was friendly and generous and a hard worker and what she wanted wasn't hurting anyone. Plus, she had held onto her good looks and had maintained her body while so many of her friends had fallen victim to the ravages of time. Sure, she had curves, but she still looked damn good. Like many women of her family, she had a nice big ass, and her big tits were still luscious and smooth. She had earned this. She had earned the right to fuck this young stud. So, chewing her lip, barely able to contain her excitement, she lowered herself down, taking the tip of the young man's meaty weapon.

"Oh my goodness..." Stella sighed, feeling her tight snatch spread around his invading shaft, hungrily swallowing the throbbing young dick. The cock was already well lubed, and her pussy was positively dripping, so his cock slid into her smoothly. "Uhhhhh... fuck!" she moaned out, stopping halfway, getting used to the sizable dick lodged inside of her.

"That's some good dick, huh?" Sonya asked knowingly, lying next to Tyler, running a finger over his sweaty chest.

"It's amazing..." she purred, biting her lower lip, her tight cunt gripping the younger man's cock, loving its size and power.

Tyler had been startled into focus by this new cunt around his still throbbing cock. He himself was amazed that he was still hard. That first hard orgasm inside Sonya's tight pussy was like a pressure release, venting some thick cum out of his system just so he could quickly make room for some more. And as this new pussy descended over his cock, he was already raring to go. He didn't know if it was the fact that after having only had sex with one girl in his entire life, he had now fucked two other women in the last ten minutes, but he was harder than he had ever been in his entire life. He had cum once and was still good to go. There was a stud inside Tyler that was getting brought to the surface.

"This can be your life, baby..." Sonya whispered, her fingers gliding on his chest lovingly. "This can be what you get every day! Daily sex with hot women. Real women, not those skinny little girls. You'll get our huge tits, our big asses, every fucking day. You could have the life all guys your age dream of. You don't have to work. Don't have to ruffle a hair on that pretty head of yours. No, we'll take good care of you. And in exchange, you get lots of sex with hot sexy women. We'll fucking parade you around, show you off to all our friends. Older women, like us. We'll make them super jealous, jealous that their not the ones getting deep dicked on a daily basis. You'll be a fucking trophy, and then you can come home and be the throbbing meat in a MILF sandwich."

Tyler gulped in response to this. A life of being the boy toy for a set of older women wasn't exactly what he had in mind for his future, although her description did resonate with him slightly. He actually had future aspirations and goals. Not wanting to acknowledge Sonya and her twisted words, he looked up at Stella, at her still pretty face, screwed up in concentration as she struggled to take more of his thick cock inside of her. His eyes slid down to her smooth caramel colored breasts, looking round and soft and perky, practically begging to be touched and squeezed. So Tyler did just that, reaching up and sliding his hands against her luscious breasts, squeezing them firmly.

"Shit, baby..." Stella moaned out, her sensitive tits loving the feeling of this strong younger man touching them. "Squeeze my tits, baby... squeeze 'em." Tyler squeezed them over and over again before toying with her dark nipples. "Ohhhh...yes!" she sighed, sliding down further on his large prick, the added sensations on her hot body spurring her to take as much of his dick as she could. She had her heart set on taking that whole fucking prick inside her, and she was going to do it. "Do you like it?" she asked. "Do you like my pussy, baby?"

"Yes!" Tyler told her. "Yes, it feels fucking amazing!" Why did all these older women have such incredibly tight pussies? Stella's pussy was taut as a drum, squeezing his shaft firmly, smothering it with pleasure. He looked down at her tight pussy stretched around his cock, seemingly filled to the brim. But she was huffing and puffing as she focused on taking the last few inches of teenage dick inside of her. She was gonna take that big fucking dick or die trying. She just had to take her time.

But Ellen sitting on her knees next to her was too impatient. She just wanted Stella to move this whole thing along so she could have her turn. So, as Stella hovered in place, with a few inches of cock sticking out of her, Ellen moved forward and put her hands on Stella's ass. Then, with a firm shove, she pushed the Latina woman down roughly, making her take the teenage stud's shaft all the way up to the root.

"Aahhhhhhhh! Fuck fuck fuck!" Stella screamed out as her pussy stretched to contain the younger man's massive dick.

"Shit!" Tyler groaned out as the older woman squirmed on top of him, swiveling on his rock hard dick. Her cunt was spasming around him as it got used to his stiff cock, coating it with her juices. She was panting deeply as she was forced to make room for his large teenage prick, but Ellen didn't have time for her plight.

"C'mon bitch!" Ellen said, slapping her friend's ass. "Let's get it going!" You would expect Stella to be upset, but when she turned back to look at the friend who had impatiently forced her along, she had two words to say.

"Thank you..." Stella cried out to her friend, in a pained pleasure. She turned to look down at the younger man. She reached down to grab the back of his neck, pulling him up. "C'mon, baby, I want to feel you." Tyler rose from the bed into a seated position. His mouth targeted one of her diamond hard nipples, taking it in his mouth as his face collided with her large breasts. "Ahhh! That's it baby, that's it! YES! I love it! This is amazing!" Tyler's lips were wrapped around her pulsing nipple, forming a perfect seal around it, his tongue flicking the hard nub. Their arms were wrapped around each other, holding each other in place as she ground against his cock.

The young man was fervently attacking her big breasts, his mouth going crazy, sliding from one hard nipple to the other, biting, licking, and chewing the tough nubs. She held him in place as he sucked her big tits, but she grew impatient and just had to pull him up. Before he could react, she moved forward quickly and slid her tongue down his throat.

They moaned into each others' mouths as they made out and she began to slowly lift her ass up and down, bouncing on the young man's post. Stella's tongue was energetic but not overly forceful, loving the fact that she was making out with this hot young guy but not wanting to overwhelm him. She pulled her open mouth from his, before attacking his face with energetic kisses.

"Oh my god! I love you! I love you! I love you!" she said quickly, peppering his face with loving kisses as her tight mature pussy squeezed his big cock in rhythmic tight squeezes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her lips to his ear. "This is even better than I thought it would be! Holy shit, your cock is huge!" she moaned out, sliding her pussy up and down to take the young man's full length. She bit her lower lip as she fucked him slowly, still getting used to his big dick. Her big ass was bouncing in his lap, fucking him at a rising pace. "I never knew this could be so exciting!" she squealed out in pleasure. "Yes! So good!"

"Come on, Stella, control yourself. This is just one fuck! It's not like he put a fucking ring on your finger!" Ellen spat out, annoyed at how lovey-dovey her friend was being. Ellen was not this soft hearted. No, if she were on that dick, she wouldn't be telling him how much she loved him. No, she would be fucking that fat cock into oblivion.

"Calm down," Sonya chided her friend, slapping her arm lightly as she watched the action, awaiting her next turn. "You might not know it yet, but that's the type of a dick a girl can fall in love with..."

"Yes! I love it! I fucking love it!" Stella screamed out. "Do you like it, baby? Do you like my tight pussy?"

"Oh my God! YES! " Tyler grunted out, doing his best not to lose it. Her pussy felt really fucking good. While Sonya's tight cunt was pure sexual bliss, a tight hole that was trying to fuck him into submission, Stella's cunt was very taut and loving, squeezing every inch of his thick cock slowly and purposefully. It felt great.

"You're amazing, baby!" Stella told him, picking up the pace. "Holy shit! You're such a good young man! Giving us old ladies the pleasure we deserve! Swearing off all those hot young girls forever so you can fuck some old, filthy sluts! I love you so much, baby! I won't be like those young princesses who'll break your heart. I will always love you and I will always be there for you and your fat fucking cock!"

Tyler didn't know if he had sworn off young women for good, like she said, but nevertheless, he was loving the ride. The curvy Latina kept riding the young man's cock, fucking him more and more energetically, her ass slamming into his already sore thighs. Tyler slid his lands to her big ass, gripping it as best he could with his meaty palms, holding on as she rode him.

"Oh my God, baby, you're so good at this!" Stella moaned out, working up a good sweat. "Yes! Yes! I can't believe I'm doing it with such a hot young guy! I waited so long for this, but it was so worth it! Oh my God, I'm such a fucking slut! So good! I'm such a fucking slut for young guys! YES! Talk to me, baby! Tell me how much you love this!"

To Tyler, Sonya was a woman who he could never hope to conquer. She was too confident and too dominant to stop. But Stella... he could sense he could have some power over her. He had a good read on her and knew how to use it. So, with a confidence one could only have after having some really good sex, he spoke up.

"You're so good, baby," he whispered hotly to her as she rode his cock lovingly. "You're better than all those young girls. Those little sluts! You deserve this... you deserve to have a lot of sex, way more than them. All those guys who turned you down didn't know the hot piece of ass they were missing out on!"

"Oh my God!" Stella cried out in surprise, her cunt spasming around his meat as a jolt of pleasure shot through her.

"You're one of the hottest women I've ever seen!" he told the nice older woman, pumping her ego as his cock pumped her hot, squeezing cunt. "So fucking sexy! You're pussy is so fucking tight! SHIT! Yes! You deserve to get fucked every single day!"

"Jesus!" she moaned out into his ear, gripping his neck even tighter, her juices coating his balls. "Yes! Yes! Do you love me, baby? Tell me you love me. Please! I need to hear it!" she begged, bouncing on him more energetically.

"I love you!" Tyler told her. "I love you more than I ever loved my fucking girlfriend!"

"UGHHHHHHH!" Stella said, her back flexing as she leaned back, gripping his neck to hold herself up as a ripple of pleasure shot through her. "Oh my God! Yes! YES! I love you too, baby! I love you so much! AHHH! AHHH! YES! YES! AHHHHHH!" she screamed out, her head falling back, her cunt grinding against him as it gripped his full length. Her chest pointed upward as she squealed in pleasure, her bulbous Latina tits jiggling lusciously. He couldn't stop himself from bringing his hands up from around her waist to molest her big Latina jugs. "Ughhhh! UGHHHHH! YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!" She squealed as she came, her cunt gripping his cock in waves as she ground into him, but at this stage his cock was unyielding. He kept his post right in place as she came, driving her crazy, but he was already developing the ability to hold on, to withstand these older women's hard orgasms without losing control. He could feel her juices gushing on his crotch as she came over and over again, her cunt going crazy on his big dick. But he held on, finding respite in her big tits as he kept squeezing them. She held on, supporting her tensed body with her arms around his strong neck, her head leaning back, her mouth opened and screaming out till her voice went silent. The pleasure was so great it rendered her silent. Finally, her grip released as she fell to the bed, her Latina body coated with sweat as she panted, trying to regain her breath. Her legs fell to the sides as she pulled away, curling up on her side, the pleasure still coursing through her as she shivered in pleasure. Tyler fell onto his back again, his prick still throbbing as he too tried to regain his strength.

1...56789...14