Orc Bait 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be back here at sunset then." He walked away and gave the cup back to Joan. The plump woman smiled at me and I smiled back. That was a weight off my mind. I still hoped I wouldn't be stuck there all night, but at least I would have some protection. A city guard would be enough to deter anyone thinking of taking advantage of me.

The sun sunk below the high city walls behind me and left me in its shadow. The activity in the market square was winding down and the merchants were packing up their wares for the day. Joan had some young boys helping her pack her crates away. She came over and shared some bread and water with me, and we talked briefly.

"Well, I hope you're not here when I return in the morning Rohme. But if you are here all night, at least you will have Ardy watching over you. He can be decent company, just don't get him talking about his wife."

"Thank you for everything Joan. I'll repay your kindness some time."

"That's not necessary, just stay safe dear. Do you want me to stay with you until Ardy shows up?"

"No, that's okay. You should get home." She tenderly brushed her fingers through my hair before walking off, leaving me alone. The marketplace was slowly clearing out as the shadows grew very long around me. Dusk was getting close. If I hadn't been arrested I may have been in a tavern, enjoying some wine and checking out some of the more attractive city men and women.

I watched for Private Ludwich. I also hoped that I would see a group of city guardsmen marching through the square to come and release me, or even take me to a cell. My legs and feet hurt and my back ached, and that was just half a day in the pillory, at that point a small dank cell would be a luxury.

I watched as the sky grew darker. The sun was setting. The marketplace looked quite different, empty and bathed in twilight. People were still walking down the road some distance in front of me. I saw the lamplighter make his way along the street, using the wick on his long pole to light the tall oil lamps. There were no lamps in the market square, I would be left in darkness.

I wondered if Ludwich would bring some source of light with him. He had to come soon. Anxious feelings of doubt entered my mind. He had to show up, he shook my hand, we had an agreement.

Twilight gave way to darkness. I saw the first few stars appear in the sky above me. Ludwich was late, damn him. He had to know how anxious I would be waiting for him. I hated being so reliant on someone I had just met. I had been completely self reliant since my party died. I continued to watch for the guard, he was going to show up any moment.

I had the uneasy feeling I was being watched. I intensely studied the shadows around me but couldn't see anything. Once again, I cursed that I couldn't see behind me. The blanket of noise from the city also made it very difficult to hear anyone approach.

Suddenly there was movement in my peripheral vision and I jumped. It was a dog. The animal walked past the platform. I could only make out its silhouette from the faint light spilling in from the lamps in the street. It looked up, regarding me for a moment and then walked on, sniffing around the market square for food scraps.

Then the boards behind me creaked as someone stepped onto the platform.

"Who's there?" I called out.

There were more steps as the person got behind me. I felt a hand on my ass.

"Don't!"

I heard some chuckling as he leaned forward, reaching around and getting hold of my breasts with both hands.

"Listen Asshole! There's a city guard on his way here now. He'll be here any moment. if you try anything, he'll catch you in the act."

"Yeah right," scoffed the stranger in a gravelly voice as he fondled my breasts through my leathers.

"I mean it. The guards will catch you." He removed his hands from my breasts and I thought I might have spooked him, but then the hands were around the front of my pants, undoing the laces. I started yelling, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Then I could feel cold steel being pressed into the skin above my pants and the stranger growled at me, "Yeah, that's a blade. Be quiet Bitch, or I'll cut you up. No ones' coming to help you."

I stopped yelling and he took the blade away and continued undoing my pants. "There is a guard coming," I said firmly.

"Let him come then." He yanked down my pants until they were down around my ankles and my panties soon followed. My bare ass was exposed again, and being lewdly groped by rough hands. My pulse quickened and my body was responding by quickly becoming aroused. It didn't take much these days.

His fingers slid down under the cleft of my ass and poked into my netherlips. They pushed through and slid up inside me. I let out a soft moan as my pussy tingled and throbbed around the digits.

"Ha, you're nice and wet for me. You really want it, don't you?" He thrust his fingers back and forth inside me. My body shuddered and I gasped and moaned. My cunt got wetter and my juices spattered out as he fingered me. The lust I had been fighting to keep under control was taking over. Dirty thoughts filled my mind. I needed cock, I needed to be fucked.

His fingers pulled out of my soaking wet pussy and he wiped them on my tunic. Soon I felt another blunt object pressing into me and I felt a pang of excitement. The cock split my lips apart and pushed its way through. I let out a pleasurable moan as my excited pussy embraced the rigid member. It felt good, like my itchy nose being scratched, but much better.

He got a firm hold of my ass and started fucking me with quick stabbing thrusts. I moaned and gasped as I was continually bucked up against the pillory boards. I guessed it was a pretty average sized cock. It felt good rubbing along my slippery hugging cunt. More of my juices spilled out as he banged me.

This stranger had his cock deep inside me and I didn't even know what he looked like. I imagined Kurok, the big strong orc leader. He had me spread my legs for him by the fire, then he mounted me, forcing his big organ deep into my pussy and pounding me hard. He wanted to breed me, and growled loudly as he dumped a big load of cum inside me.

The stranger squeezed my ass firmly and kept up a relentless pace as he continually thrust into me. He was obviously trying to reach his peak quickly. Soon I heard him groan and gasp as he pushed his cock even deeper. I gasped as I felt the warm wet fluid spill out inside me. He let out a blissful moan as he gave a few more slow thrusts and then pulled out.

He wiped his wet cock over my butt and I felt the cool fluids on my skin. I was still breathing heavily, my face felt hot. My pussy was soaking wet, and now it felt empty, it wanted more. There was some shuffling behind me and then the man got a firm hold of my leg.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything as I felt him pulling at my boot. "No! Don't take them. They're womens' hiking boots, what the hell do you want with them?"

"Coin." I heard him reply. I was supporting my weight with my left leg and couldn't even kick at him as he pulled my boot off. He got hold of my other leg and pulled off the other one. "Thanks bitch," he said as he stepped off the platform behind me.

"Hey! pull my pants up at least, you Prick!" But he was gone, disappearing as quickly as he appeared. I was left there barefooted, with my pants down and with a load of cum up my vagina. Oh shit. I could get pregnant, I was usually so careful, even when my libido was raging. Would being impregnated by a man I couldn't even see be part of my punishment? It was so unfair.

And my boots. Their soles were worn, but they were good boots; High quality, custom made for me in Disternia. I could walk in them for days without getting blisters. I could feel the splintery wood underneath my feet.

It was that Asshole Ludwichs' fault, where the fuck was he? Was he still going to show up? I felt vulnerable with my pants down. It would likely happen again if he didn't show up soon. I felt both scared and excited about that.

I could do nothing but stand there in the darkness and wait. The wet skin around my crotch was cool in the night air. It was scary the way my body reacted to the rape. A little stimulation and I turned into a bitch in heat.

It was that witch Aerowyns' doing, I was sure of it, even though the sexy little bitch denied it. I remembered her lying naked on the bed, her lithe slender body, her creamy pale skin, her flowing bright red hair. Her tight shaven pussy that tasted so good. I fucked her brains out and loved every minute. Ugh, my pussy was tingling again and begging to be plugged.

It wasn't too long before I saw three men enter the dark market square from the road. They were heading right for me and not bothering to sneak up behind me like my previous visitor. I couldn't see their features in the darkness, but there was a short thin man flanked by two larger men and I knew who it was.

"Fantastic, you're still here!" said Sticky Gabbel.

"Hehe, party time!" laughed Wilks.

"There's a guard watching over me." I told them firmly.

"Oh really, where is he then?"

"He'll be here any moment." It didn't work with the other man, and I wasn't too confident it would scare these jerks off.

"Nah," said Sticky. "Looks like you were left here in the dark all alone. Don't worry, we'll keep you company."

"How would you like to make a thousand gold?"

"Gold eh? where is it?"

"If you guard me tonight, I'll pay you when I get out. I swear it."

He stepped forward and stroked his hand through my hair, "Yeah right! Wisdom of the streets Bow-girl; gold is King, promises of gold is a shit-covered beggar. Now how about a kiss?" He stooped over and pressed his lips into mine. I kept my mouth shut as his wet tongue rubbed over my lips. He pulled back and stroked his hand over my face.

The other two had moved behind me. They had some kind of light source, I could see the dim yellow light spilling out in front of me and casting long shadows. "I can see her cunt!" said Wilks excitedly. "Someone's already had a go at her."

"Did you have fun?" asked Sticky. He moved around behind me to have a look. I felt a hand on my backside and then another hand slipped under my ass and two fingers pushed into my pussy. My body shuddered in response and I let out a moan.

"Yeah, that's a nice piece of twat," said Wilks. "It's gunna feel real nice around my dick."

"Someone pinched her boots," said the other thug; Brunad.

"She's still got her armour though. That's good quality studded leather, isn't it Rohme?"

"Don't you dare. I'll hunt you down Sticky Gabbel." I growled. Wilks rapidly thrust his fingers into me and I let out a loud moan.

Sticky laughed, "If we don't take it, someone else will. Just a shame the reds got yer fancy bow." He started pulling my pants out from my ankles. More hands were on my leather jerkin working to unstrap it. I growled and protested as they stripped me of my armour. Wilks continued to finger me and my pussy tingled and got dripping wet again. He slipped his fingers out and clumsily rubbed them around my folds, looking for my clit.

I gasped and moaned as Sticky stepped around in front of me again. He held my pants in one hand and had my panties up to his face, sniffing them. "Mmm, that's a nice scent, gives me a raging boner." He laughed as he stretched the underwear over my head so that the soft material was sitting taught over my face and my vision was obscured. The crotch area was sitting over my nose and I could smell my strong musty scent of sweat and pussy juices. Sticky laughed at me again, "Hahaha, suits you." My face was hot behind my panties and I grit my teeth. That Asshole was having fun humiliating me, and there was nothing I could do.

I heard him step off the platform in front of me. Brunad had my jerkin open and was pulling it off. My large breasts hung underneath, and I felt the cool night air on my skin as I was stripped completely naked, well, except for my panties over my head. I could feel my nipples sticking out erect.

Wilks stopped rubbing my pussy and kicked my legs apart. He shuffled into position behind me and I felt his meaty cock rubbing over my wet slit. My pussy throbbed in anticipation. The thick member split my lips apart and pushed its way in deep. I moaned loudly as my tingling cunt was filled again. This cock felt thicker than the last one.

He left his member wedged deep inside my body for a moment. I could feel his soft hairy balls pressing up against me. "Ah yeah! That pussy feels fuckin' great!" Hands were over my naked breasts, lustily kneading and groping them. Wilks got hold of my hips and pulled his cock back before thrusting it in deep again. He got into a steady rhythm, fucking me with strong deep thrusts that bucked me forward.

I gasped and moaned into my panties as he fucked me. My body was responding to the stimulation with overpowering lust again. My pussy throbbed with intense pleasure and I just wanted to be fucked harder, deeper and faster. I felt like such a kurv.

The big hands continued to grope at my tits. I felt a rough wet tongue rub over my skin. Brunad had gotten underneath me and had brought his head to my chest. His lips sealed around my left nipple and he sucked. It was a strange pleasurable sensation and only served to fire up my desires even more as I was banged from behind.

I heard a loud bang as something was dropped down in front of me. "You're loving it, aren't you Slut?" teased Sticky. "I bet you love sucking dick too." He pulled the panties away from my face. He was standing in front of me and I could see in the dim light that he was stroking his average-sized erection. I looked down and saw that he had placed a small wooden crate in front of me. He stepped up onto it and his crotch was right in front of my face.

"Perfect," said Sticky cheerfully. He got hold of his cock and rubbed it over my cheek. I took in the strong, masculine smell of his crotch. In my highly aroused state, the hard cock sticking in my face looked very tempting. When he moved his dick to my lips, I readily opened up and took it into my mouth. I sealed my lips around the meaty shaft and began sucking.

"Ooh yeah, good girl. I was right, you do love that, don't you?" He slowly bobbed his member back and forth in my sucking mouth. My tongue rubbed around the head and I could taste his mild precum. I wished I had my hands free, I knew how to use them well when giving head, stroking his shaft and rubbing his balls.

I had one man fucking my face while another ploughed into my wet pussy and another man was underneath me groping and sucking my tits. I was losing myself to the carnal pleasure, and loving it.

Sticky moaned with pleasure as I sucked on his hard dick. He ran his fingers through my hair as he thrust into my face. Now and then his cockhead poked into the back of my throat, making me gag. He pulled out from my sucking mouth and let out a loud slurping sound, then he brought it forward and I took it in again.

I sucked for a while longer and he pulled out again. He stepped down off the crate and moved around behind me, "Give me a go at that pussy."

"Yeah, awright," said Wilks. He gave a few more fast thrusts and pulled out of me.

"Go and watch for reds Brunad."

"Why me?"

"Just fuckin' do it dickhead. You'll get a piece, the slut aint going anywhere."

He let out a growl and stopped sucking and groping my tits and moved out from beneath me. It was a brief pause in the action as I caught my breath. Then Sticky got behind and shoved his cock into me with one hard thrust.

"Ah yesss, that's very wet." He reached forward and fondled my boobs as he started jerking his cock forward with short fast strokes. Brunad walked off toward the road and Wilks stepped around in front of the pillory.

He put his finger on my lips, "Yer gunna give me a good suck too, aren't ya?" He got up on the crate and I could see his thick wet cock as it was shoved in my face. I opened my mouth and took it in. I could taste my own juices as I sucked him off.

Sticky stopped groping my tits and started ramming his cock into me harder. I could hear the wet slapping sound as he fucked me. It felt so good, I could feel the carnal pleasure tightening down inside me. I just wished that I could slip my hand down and rub my clit to help it along. Wilks thrust into my sucking mouth like Sticky did.

I then felt a wet finger pushing down the cleft of my butt. It prodded at my puckered opening and I shuddered. The finger continued to rub around my anus as the cock pumped my wet pussy. Then it pushed into me and my sphincter opened up, hugging the invading digit. Sticky wriggled his finger around in my tight ass and I moaned around the thick cock.

"Like that, eh slut? I'm gunna sample all your treasures. Hehehe." His cock slipped back out of my saturated pussy and he moved his finger around in my clenching hole before pulling it out.

"Yeah, go on Sticky, fuck her up the ass!" encouraged Wilks.

I felt the fat cockhead prodding at my netherhole and braced myself. I was no stranger to anal, I knew it was going to hurt. Sticky pushed his cock forward and my little pucker resisted the invasion. Slowly, the fat cockhead stretched my tight sphincter open and my mind registered the sharp pain. The tip suddenly sunk into my rectum and my hole was painfully stretched around the thick shaft. I squealed and gasped around Wilks' cock.

Sticky pushed it in deeper and I felt the shaft slide through my squeezing ring until the whole thing was wedged deep inside me. He grabbed my cheeks, spreading them apart and pulled his cock back again. I heard him let out an animalistic groan as he started giving deep hard thrusts into my clenching ass. I was making muffled moans as I sucked on Wilks' cock.

The cock felt like it had gotten much bigger now it was poking up my ass. My anus wasn't nearly as wet and slippery as my pussy and there was more friction as the member banged into me. The sensation was intense. Once again I bemoaned the fact I didn't have a hand free so that I could rub and finger my cunt while my tight ass was getting fucked.

I was being bucked up against the pillory boards and found it hard to focus on sucking the cock that was in my mouth. Above me, Wilks started panting and groaning louder. That was the only warning I got before my mouth was suddenly filled with cum. I opened my mouth and let it spill out as Wilks groaned and spurted more of it into me.

He pulled his cock out and I spat the thick fluid out and it ran down my chin. Wilks looked down at me and laughed, "Aw, you spitting it out? I thought I'd feed you. Didn't want you going hungry while you were locked up there, hahaha."

Sticky was still slapping his cock into my ass, "She doesn't like the taste of you Wilks."

"Maybe she'll like the taste of your dick after it's been up her ass."

"hehe, maybe she will." Wilks rubbed his wet cock over my face and then pressed it into my lips. I opened up and took it in again. The taste of cum wasn't so bad, but I didn't like the idea of doing ass to mouth. He withdrew his dick from my mouth and stepped down from the crate. I spat out some more cum, and felt the fluids dribbling down my chin.

Sticky continued to bang my tight hole. I relaxed my sphincter and stopped it from clenching. The sharp pain and friction had subsided somewhat. I could feel his cockhead prodding deep inside me. Wilks got beside me and casually groped at my tits.

Soon Sticky started groaning and slowing his thrusts. His cock pulled all the way out, and my squeezing hole released it with a plop. He quickly moved around in front of me and got up on the crate. He grabbed his hard cock and pressed it into my lips. I kept my mouth closed.

"Come on Bitch, open up for me."