Orc Bait 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop her, she's dangerous." I told him.

"She's just kidding," said Aerowyn giggling. "Now how about a kiss? I missed you." She leant over and brought her face to mine. I could smell her exotic spicy aroma.

"I spared you!" I said desperately.

"So did I." She locked her lips onto mine and kissed me forcibly. My mind was reeling. What was she going to do? I was stuck in that pillory and at her mercy. I didn't have my ring of poison resistance, she could kill me with a single spell. I was scared, yet her lusty kiss stirred up some wild passions within me. I couldn't deny that I was attracted to the half-elf hotty. I kissed her back, rubbing my tongue against hers. I could feel the heat rise within me.

Then I could feel something else, a powerful tingling surge in my mouth, it had to be magic. I tried to pull away, but with my head stuck in the boards, I was unable to. Aerowyn stopped kissing, but kept her face close to mine. "What was that?!" I tried to say the words, but they didn't escape my lips.

"Yeah, my kissing leaves you speechless," whispered Aerowyn. "I had a premonition of you here in the pillory. I just had to come and see for myself."

"That's indecent!" called out an old woman behind her.

"Oh, you have no idea of what indecent is," giggled the half-elf, turning to the crowd.

"Rohme, do you want me to remove her?" asked Ludwich. I tried once again to warn him how dangerous she was, but I couldn't say anything. I couldn't make any sound at all. Aerowyn leant back on the boards, right between us, so he couldn't see me nodding my head strenuously.

"I absolutely adore dear Rohme," Aerowyn said, addressing the crowd of people. "Such a strong and brave hero, for sure. She's also a very kinky and perverted Kurv with an insatiable appetite. Did she tell you the story of how she took out a whole horde of orcs by herself?" She looked down at me, "You don't mind if I tell the story for you, do you?"

I was unable to say anything.

Aerowyn looked down at the two boys, "Run along scamps, this story is for adults only."

"No, we wanna listen."

Then a middle aged woman stepped forward and got hold of their arms, "Come on boys, you have chores to do anyway." The children protested as they were dragged away. I was glad they were going, I didn't know what was going to happen here. I looked over at Ludwich and tried to get his attention, but he seemed fixated on the half-elf standing before me.

Aerowyn leaned back on the boards again and stroked her fingers through my hair. "So, it was up in the Fangrind Forest not that long ago. Rohme and I had killed a bunch of smelly orcs together at the ruins of Fort Nikes. Rohmes' lusts were fired up as usual and she ripped her clothes off and had me eat out her hot pussy."

"I'm not listening to this filth!" said an old woman, storming off. A few others left too, while some murmured their displeasure, but stayed. Many men smiled and listened with interest.

"That's quite enough, Miss," said Ludwich, stepping toward her. She suddenly lunged at him and planted a kiss on his lips. The guard was shocked, as well as the crowd. She pulled away from him, and he seemed to be in a daze as he stared at her with a faint smile on his lips.

"Do you know what would make me really happy?" she said to him in a seductive voice. "A black rose. Would you go and find one for me?"

"Yes." Then he turned and walked off. I knew what had happened, she had just cast a charm spell on him. This was getting worse. I tried to yell out, but couldn't make a sound.

"Now where was I? ...Oh yes, with my head between Rohmes' legs, lapping at her wet pussy. Mmm, she tastes good. As I serviced her, she told me that the orcs we killed were just an advance scout party. She said that there would be a whole horde following them. Then she had a plan; for me to cast a poison skin spell on her, and leave her tied up for the orcs to find. I thought it was crazy and tried to talk her out of it. 'It's too dangerous,' I said. 'What if they decide to kill you?' But she said that they wouldn't kill her, she's a hot bitch and they would just want to fuck her. She was getting really wet at the idea of being ravaged by so many big green orc cocks."

There was murmur going over the crowd, a lot of them were looking at me with shocked faces, they were believing Aerowyns' distorted perversion of the truth. My face was hot and I grit my teeth in anger. I couldn't even deny what she was saying. She smiled down at me, "You're getting wet right now as I tell the story, aren't you, my love?" She moved around behind me and I felt her hand rub up under my skirt and over my bare netherlips. "Ooh yeah, you're soaking wet!" I wasn't, but I could feel my pussy tingle as her delicate fingers rubbed around my folds.

Aerowyn continued, "I didn't want to leave her there as orc bait, all bound and helpless. But she insisted. She can be quite overbearing. I went through with it, and spent the long night worrying about her. When I returned in the morning I was shocked at what I saw. There were scores of dead orcs everywhere...so many. There were many dead goblins and wargs too...and one dead troll. Yes, there was another troll she killed, this one she had fucked to death. You loved that didn't you Rohme? Being filled up with that enormous troll cock?"

A potent surge of energy shot from her hand and into my quivering pussy. I caused my cunt to convulse wildly as I was suddenly hit with a powerful orgasm. I moaned loudly as my lower abdomen pulsed with intense pleasure and my legs went weak. I had been at the mercy of her pleasure surges before. I gasped for breath, my face was hot and flushed as I came down from the intense climax.

So many eyes were staring at me, their mouths agape. I realised I had made a sound again and tried to talk, but couldn't. It must have been a complex spell to allow me to moan but not form words. I tried to moan out the words, to warn everyone to get away, but it just sounded like, "Gaaaah...Awooooh!"

My pussy was soaking wet now, Aerowyn slipped a couple of fingers inside me and rubbed at the slippery hugging flesh as she continued, "I found Rohme lying in the ruins. She was absolutely covered in orc cum. Her cunny and bumhole were gaping. She had such a blissful satisfied smile on her face. She had me clean her up and heal her ravaged holes. Then she wanted me to eat her out again. I couldn't believe it, her appetite is insatiable!"

"Good Lord! is that true?" said someone in the crowd.

"I don't hear her denying it."

"That's disgusting!"

"Dirty orc-fucking slut!"

"Hey, don't judge her!" said Aerowyn. "She killed a whole horde of orcs, and a troll. They would have caused a lot of havoc if they had made their way down to the riverlands. So what if she had indulged her deviant perversions in doing so? She's still a hero."

"Just a filthy whore if you ask me," said an old man. My face was so hot, I had perspiration dripping off me. I was getting unwanted pleasure from her fingers thrusting up my wet tingling slit. Aerowyn wanted to humiliate me as much as possible, and she was doing a good job of it. I was helpless to do anything.

I could feel her slipping a third finger up into me and her other hand cupping one of my boobs. "You know what else she likes to do? I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but Rohme here enjoys using dark magic to alter her body. She grows a big nasty cock and takes great pleasure in roughly sodomizing me. I'm really not into that rough stuff, but my cries and begging for her to stop just egg her on. It's horrible. But I still adore her and want to please her, so I endure her sordid abuse."

There were more disgusted stares aimed my way. Some of the crowd were spitting at me and hurling abuse. I tried my hardest to talk, to tell them what a sick evil witch she was, but I could only let out moans as she vigorously fingered me. Her hand slipped back and then pushed forward into me again. This time she was penetrating me with her whole hand. I let out a loud moan as my cunt was stretched wide around the appendage. I heard her giggle as she forced her hand deep inside me.

"There are really no limits to her debauchery. She had a black mage summon a big tentacle demon from the depths of hell. She took great pleasure in having the beast ravage her body with its many large tentacle cocks. Then she forced me endure the monsters' merciless violations for many hours while she watched and played with her wet pussy."

"Is there anything you won't fuck? Thrice damned whore!" said a woman, before spitting on my face. Aerowyns' hand had clenched into a fist and it was slowly pushing and pulling inside my obscenely stretched cunt. I moaned and groaned loudly as the crowd continued to boo and abuse me.

Aerowyn continued talking as she fisted me, "And now she deliberately got herself put in the pillory, and had me keep the guards away so that crowds of strange men could have their way with her. This is really the kind of thing that gets her off." Her hand stopped groping my breast and the one in my pussy started thrusting back and forth faster. I thrashed my head about and moaned.

Her other hand started rubbing over my clit. The sensations were so intense. I was blocking out the riled up crowd in front of me. Then a powerful surge emanated from the fist buried up my clenching pussy, quickly followed by another surge into my clit. I threw my head back and screamed as my whole lower body throbbed wildly and waves of intense pleasure shot through me. It sent me into a daze and my legs shuddered and gave out. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a series of high pitched moans as I peaked.

The overpowering orgasm slowly subsided and I was left hot and gasping. Ever so slowly, Aerowyn pulled her fist back. My soaking wet pussy released its tight grip on the hand, and my juices spilt out after it. Aerowyn laughed, "Oh what fun!" She stepped around in front of me and wiped my juices all over my hot flushed face.

A big man came forward, "Dirty whore! I'll give you what you want, just like I did last night." He rubbed his erection through his pants. He quickly got behind me and I felt his cock rubbing over my wet pussy lips and then prodding around my ass. I groaned as it painfully opened up my little sphincter and pushed deep inside. He grabbed me tightly and started ploughing into my ass with deep hard thrusts.

Aerowyn was watching with delight. The crowd of onlookers seemed to be watching with morbid fascination as I was groaning and being bucked hard against the boards. The witch smiled as she reached into the pouch on her belt. She pulled out a scroll and took a deep breath. "Mmm, can you feel it Rohme? Such raw power." I couldn't feel its power, but I felt a strong sense of foreboding as she undid the ribbon and unrolled the parchment.

I tried to cry out again, to warn the people around me, but it just sounded like loud strange moans. Aerowyn started reciting the ancient words that were written on the scroll. "What's she doing now?" I heard someone say. I was moaning loudly, trying to form words. The cock continued slamming painfully into my tight asshole.

As she read the incantation, I could start to feel the magical power. Like static electricity in the air. Surprised murmurs came from the crowd as they felt it too. A wall of flames rose up from the ground, making people scream and scamper out of the way. Aerowyn stopped reading the scroll and the flames took on a dark shape. Suddenly there was a large bulky form standing before me.

It was a roughly humoid, bestial form. Covered in jet black fur. It stood hunched over with a broad chest, long muscular arms and large hands with sharp claws. Its head was very similar to a wolf or warg with long pointed ears, glowing yellow eyes and a large wide snout full of sharp teeth. It looked to fit the description of a werewolf; a type of lychanthrope I had read about, but there was no doubt that this was a hell-spawned demonic form of the creature.

People were screaming and fleeing as the beast snorted and looked about. I felt the cock in my ass quickly pull out as the rapist fled. The beast let out a loud growl and then lunged forward. It slashed its claws through the back of a fleeing man, who screamed loudly and fell as his blood sprayed through the air.

The demon ran after another fleeing woman, galloping on all fours. The woman screamed as it clamped its jaws down over her neck and shoulder. The beast shook its head violently and the sharp teeth ripped through her flesh. More blood splattered about as agonized screams filled the air. It released her and she fell limply to the ground as more blood spilt out of her gaping wounds.

There was plenty more panicked screaming around as the people cleared the area. The monster paced around the market square, growling louding. Aerowyn was just standing next to me watching. I was stunned.

Slowly the demon made its way back toward us, snorting and growling as it got closer. I could see the blood dripping from its snout. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Aerowyn didn't seem scared though, as it came and stood in front of her. "Ebrithil!" She said loudly. "Easy boy, easy." The beast just seemed to be regarding her with its glowing yellow eyes. Aerowyn stepped back and reached around rubbed her hand over my pussy. She stepped forward again and held her hand up to it. The beast brought its snout down and sniffed at her hand, "Yes, don't hurt this one, she's a good bitch. Do you like her scent?"

The monster snorted and then slowly started walking around me, watching me with its intense eyes. I could see its long pink phallus sticking out from it dark beard of crotch hair. It was thick and veiny and very big, and didn't even appear to be fully erect.

The monster disappeared behind me and then I could feel its hot breath on my backside. "Oh good, he likes you," giggled Aerowyn. She leant down and brought her lips to mine and gave me a long kiss. A rough, wet tongue started rubbing over my backside and pussy.

Aerowyn pulled her lips away from mine, and took in a deep breath, seeming to take in my scent. "Have fun Rohme. I'll see you at the ruins." Then she turned and started walking away from me, heading toward the castle.

The hot bestial tongue continued to lash at my pussy, and had it throbbing and tingling as my juices were flowing again. Then it stopped. The wooden platform groaned and creaked as it stepped up behind me. Oh shit! The monster was going to mount me!

I cried out as its big strong hands wrapped around my waist and got hold of me tightly. It growled as it shuffled forward, bringing its groin toward me. The spongy flesh soon started pressing up against my slippery skin. I groaned as the fleshy organ prodded into my slit. The beast growled and thrust forward, splitting my lips apart and entering me.

I moaned loudly as I was penetrated. The cock felt soft and spongy, but filled me completely, stretching out my wet tender walls. The beast let out a throaty growl as it thrust into me, driving its organ deeper. Its bristly fur brushed against my skin. It thrust again and went even deeper into my body. Then I could feel the organ expanding inside me, painfully stretching out my vaginal walls. The blunt tip pushed against the entrance of my womb.

The organ was expanding more and more at my entrance as a bulbous knot formed. I was being stretched to my limits. I threw my head back against the wooden boards and cried out in pain. It felt like the huge invader was going make me burst.

I continued to scream and moan as tears streamed down my face. The cock didn't just feel impossibly huge, it also felt very hot. It throbbed and pulsed wildly inside me. I could hear the demon grunting and growling loudly above me. Its sharp claws dug into me as it held me even tighter. The big mass throbbed with even more intensity and then there were strong gushing sensations deep within my body.

Hot wetness rapidly spread out inside me and it felt like I was being stretched out even further. The phallus continued to throb as I was filled with more cum, which couldn't escape past the big knot plugging up my violated orifice. I cried out some more as my weak legs gave out under me. The demon held me up and growled as its fleshy rod pulsed deep inside my body.

Then there came some shouting, "Kill the monster!" I heard an arrow slamming into flesh, a sound I was quite familiar with. The demon let out a mighty roar. It let go of me and tried to back up, but the bulging knot was unable to pull out of me. Our bodies were locked together. I was being pulled hard against the pillory boards and the beast was growling and squirming about. I was scared it was going to break my neck.

Another arrow shot into the beast and it let out another mighty roar. Then the monster suddenly lunged forward. I cried out in pain as I was pressed hard against the wooden boards. Then the boards splintered and broke apart. I let out a scream as I was carried forward with the beast. My hands were finally free and I instinctively reached back and grabbed a fistful of black fur.

The monster was running forward on all fours as I hung beneath it. I cried out in pain and fear as I was being bucked about with the big fleshy rod still wedged up inside me. The beast suddenly stopped and I was bucked forward. I heard a man screaming in front of me.

I needed to get free of the demon. I twisted my body around and grabbed onto some more shaggy hair. Then I managed to get my legs up and pressed them into the beasts' hairy body. I pushed against it and cried out as intense sharp pain hit my mind. I gasped and pushed even harder. My pussy stretched open around the bulging knot. I let out and agonized scream as it stretched wider and wider until the knot suddenly slipped out. I went crashing to the hard ground as the beast scampered off again.

Hot cum gushed out from my aching cunt and spilled over the ground. I moaned loudly, a huge amount of pressure was released from my lower abdomen. My body hurt all over. I gasped for breath as I struggled to sit up again. I looked over and saw the torn bloody body of a guardsman lying on the ground in front of me. A quiver was at his hip and there was a longbow lying on the ground nearby.

I heard a scream ahead of me and looked to see another guardsman being ripped apart as the monster slashed wildly with its claws. Two more guardsmen ran toward it with their swords raised. Another stood back, firing arrows. The beast turned away from the critically wounded man and then lunged at the others.

I stopped watching, but could hear their frenzied screams as I struggled to get to my feet. My legs were shaky as I stood again. Streams of hot cum ran down my leg. Then I heard someone call out, "Rohme, are you all right?" I looked ahead and saw Joan. What the hell was she doing there? Several meters behind her I could see the monster growling and snarling with blood dripping from its snout and claws. Its big erect cock with its bulging knot at the base was still poking out in front of it.

I wanted to call out to Joan, to tell her to get away, but I could only let out a throaty groan.

The beast had killed all the guards and it started lumbering back toward us. I moaned loudly and waved my hands at Joan, pointing behind her. She turned and screamed as she saw the black monster bearing down on her. She darted off to the side and hid in one of the market stalls amongst a stack of large crates.

The demon reached the stall and was snarling and growling as it was slashing at the crates trying to get to her. I heard Joan crying out in fear. I darted over and snatched the bow off the ground and then knelt by the quiver at the dead guardsmans' hip. I quickly notched an arrow, drew it back and lined up my shot.