Orc Bait 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get her complyin'," said Wilks. He squeezed my nipple between his fingers and twisted it. I felt the sharp pain and squealed and Sticky pushed his dick into my mouth. I pressed my teeth down into his meaty rod to show my displeasure, without biting him hard.

"Don't be stupid, Slut!" said Sticky. "We can make you suffer." I knew I was at their mercy. I sealed my lips around the shaft and sucked. There was a slight bitter taste and I was grossed out. "Good girl."

I didn't suck him for very long before he was breathing heavily and groaning. I thought he was going to cum in my mouth like Wilks did, but he quickly pulled out and was jerking his cock furiously in front of me. He groaned loudly as ropes of warm cum spurted out onto my face. Some of the cum spurted between my eyes and ran down over my nose and lips. I screwed my face up and Sticky laughed at me.

"Ha, now you know why they call me Sticky, Bitch."

Brunad was walking up behind him, "I thought it was because of that time you were locked in the pillory and those guys come and--"

"Shut up!" snapped Sticky. "Did you see any reds?" he asked, stepping down from the crate.

"None. It's unusually quiet." He walked around behind me. "I'm gunna get some now. Did you guys ass-fuck her?"

"I did. She loved it. Didn't you Rohme?"

I didn't answer him. I could feel the cum running down my hot face. I wished that I was able to wipe it off. Brunad got up behind me and gave my ass a few hard slaps. I soon felt his hard cock press into my little opening. It pushed forward and my ring stretched open as my ass was painfully penetrated again. He wedged his cock in deep, it felt bigger than Stickys'.

"Ahh, yeah! That's nice ass." He grabbed my hips and started fucking me with hard deep strokes. I let out a series of moans as I was roughly sodomised. His balls slapped against my wet cunt as he ploughed my rectum. My body was still hot and excited despite the pain and discomfort. My pussy buzzed and pulsed, I really wanted to be fucked there again. The anal sex alone wouldn't get me off. I wasn't going to reach my peak and that frustrated me.

Sticky and Wilks waited around, touching and teasing me as I was fucked. After a while Brunad growled as he wedged his cock in deep and spurt his cum into my ass. He gave a few more slow thrusts, letting my tight hole milk him off and then he pulled out again.

"Let's get out of here," said Sticky. "No need to thank us baby, we had a good time too. And I like your generous gift." He held up my leathers.

"Can you get me some water, and wipe my face?" I asked.

"I can't be bothered. You'll get more gentlemen callers through the night, no doubt. Ask them. See you later Slut, have a fun night."

"Fuck you!" I growled angrily.

"What, again? If you're still here tomorrow night." The three of them laughed as they walked off.

I grit my teeth in anger. Those bastards enjoyed humiliating me and raping and stealing from me. I'd make them pay.

I was left alone in the darkness again. Now I was stark naked. I had a horrible taste in my mouth and I could feel the cum on my face, and I couldn't do anything about it.

The three of them had barely left when I heard the boards creaking behind me. There was someone else there. A hand landed on my ass. He must have been watching from the shadows, waiting for those three to finish with me. I didn't bother to say anything as he shuffled into position behind me. His cock rubbed over my wet pussy and then moved up to my ass. It forced its way into my tight hole and soon the stranger was grunting and breathing heavily as he butt-fucked me.

I moaned softly as I took it. I was sore, stiff, defiled and humiliated, yet I was still highly aroused and getting pleasure from the organ rubbing up inside my body. I could taste cum and smell it, feel it running over my lips and dripping off my chin. I could also feel it dripping out of my cunt and spreading out inside my ass as the thick rod thrust into me.

He reached forward and grabbed my tits as he continued to bang me. It went on for a while until he gasped and shuddered and I felt more cum spill out into my rectum. He quickly pulled out of my ravaged hole and stepped off the platform. The mysterious stranger vanished as quickly as he appeared, without ever saying a word.

I could feel the warm cum dribbling out of my sore anus. I had also been in considerable discomfort from my full bladder, made worse by the fucking. I was naked and defiled, there was no harm in releaving myself. I spread my legs and let the stream of piss flow onto the platform beneath me and splash around my feet. At least I felt a little better alleviating that discomfort.

I had given up hope that Private Ludwich would show up. Damn him to hell. Brunad didn't see any city guards while he was keeping lookout. "Unusually quiet," he had said. There had to be a reason for it. I pondered that as I waited in the darkness.

I didn't wait too long before I had company again. I could hear them approaching me this time, I thought there were two sets of heavy footsteps. "Good, they did leave her here for the night." I recognised a dwarven accent.

"She's been stripped naked. The lass had some good gear. Told you we should have got here earlier."

"Aye, well she's the prettiest thing I've seen put in the boards. We can still have some fun Barris."

"You Fuckin' Moron, I told you not to use me name!"

"What does it matter? Scared of a human woman are ye?"

"I was watching her after they put her in today. Got dangerous eyes this one, and that kind of armour aint for paradin' around in."

"Ha! You are scared of her. That's fuckin' funny!"

"You shut the fuck up!"

I decided to take advantage of this situation, "You should be scared. I'll hunt you down Barris the dwarf."

"Ah shit!"

"Hahaha!" laughed the other.

I spoke up again, "Get me out of here and I'll make it worth your while."

"No, fuck this. I don't need this kind of trouble. I'm getting out of here. I didn't touch you bitch."

"Yer a fuckin' coward Barris," called the other dwarf. The boards creaked as he stepped up on the platform behind me.

"I meant it dwarf. Help me out and I'll reward you with gold. Take advantage of me and I'll reward you with an arrow."

"I aint no coward like him lass, and I aint no fool to believe your empty promises. I am horny though." His heavy hand slapped against my ass and groped at it. His fat fingers were probing around my slimy asshole. "Been fucked a few times already, eh? You won't mind another one then, will ya?"

"You are a fool."

"You're the dumb bitch locked up in the boards." He stepped around and reached forward and got hold of the crate in front of me, then dragged it back. I only got a brief glimpse of his arm in the darkness. He settled the crate behind me and then stepped up onto it.

He groped at my buttocks with both hands and then I felt his turgid member rubbing up between them. One of his rough hands was removed, and then I could feel his cock prodding into my asshole and pushing forward. My sore hole was stretched open and penetrated once again. I groaned as the dwarf wedged his organ into my ass. It was short and broad, like the dwarven body, and I was stretched wide around his shaft.

"Aaah, yeah! You aint nothin' to be afraid of. Yer just a public fuck-toy. Take my dwarven cock!" He started ramming his thick rod into me with hard steady thrusts. I felt the wiry bush of pubic hair brush against my skin and his heavy hairy balls slap against my pussy with each thrust. The dwarf made grunts and groans and other strange noises as he fucked me.

I just grit my teeth and took the fervid violation. The pain subsided after a while and I was feeling hot and flushed as my pussy tingled wildly. The dwarven cock wasn't penetrating as deeply, but I could certainly feel my stretched ring rubbing over the bulky, veiny shaft. It seemed to go on for a while, I was wondering when he would finish, but he just continued to grunt and groan, enjoying himself as he rammed my sore ass.

Eventually he started groaning louder. He wedged his bulky member in and I felt it throb as his cum spurted into me. I was relieved that he had finally peaked. The dwarven cock slid out and I could feel my asshole gaping and cum spilling out after it.

The dwarf stepped down off the crate and then wiped his cock on my leg. "Ahh, that was grand. Ol' Barris missed out. I'll be sure to rub it in how good yer ass felt, and how much of a pussy he is." He gave my ass a hard slap and I felt more cum dribble out of my violated hole. "You have yourself a good night now," he said as he stepped off the platform and walked away.

That was six men who had violated me now. My threats and offers of gold were going unheeded. I was just a helpless woman in the pillory, to be taken advantage of.

I didn't know how late it was. I looked up and could see The Archer in the night sky. I always considered that to be my constellation, ever since I was able to show my brothers up with my bow skills back at my fathers' farm. I hoped that the stars would grant me strength to endure my unjust punishment.

The cacophony of city noise was still all around me. There was a chill in the night air, I could feel it on my naked skin, particularly where I was wet with bodily fluids. The cum still dribbled out of my ass and ran over my pussy and down my legs. I waited in the darkness again, straining to listen for another man sneaking up behind me. Not that I was able to do anything about it.

Soon another man came. I heard his footsteps on the cobbled ground before he stepped up on the platform behind me. He got beside me and chuckled as he groped at my tits. I heard him breathing heavily and muttering to himself as he molested me. I didn't bother to say anything. His fingers pinched at my nipples and darts of pain shot into my mind, making me yelp. The Prick found that quite amusing.

Soon he pulled his hands away from my breasts and moved back around behind me. I heard him drag the crate aside. He got up behind me and started rubbing his hard cock around my sore wet asshole. "Heh, how many men have got up here already? You dirty whore!"

He pushed his cock deep into my ass and got a tight grip of my hips. I was being violently bucked up against the pillory boards again as he fucked me with deep hard thrusts. I could feel the cum splattering out of my hole as the thick member ploughed into me.

"So this is where we can get the free pussy, eh?" came another mans' voice behind me.

"Ungh, it aint her pussy I'm enjoying...ahh...unnn."

"Yeah? Bangin' her bumhole, eh? She's not bein' too noisy about it."

"The slut likes it. Ungh...don't you Bitch? She's got nice big tits too."

The other man got up on the platform and grabbed at my tits. "Ooh, yeah, she does...nice!"

I just grit my teeth and breathed heavily as I was fucked and groped by the two strangers. My nipples were still tender from being pinched and the rough groping hurt. The cum continued to run down my leg. Now my shoulders were getting quite sore from being bucked up against the solid wood boards. There was movement in my peripheral vision, I turned my head and saw another dark heavy-set figure heading toward me.

"Hehe, enjoying the pillory whore, eh fellas?" came another deep voice.

"Yeah, seen her here earlier," said the man squeezing my tits. "Pretty brown-skinned lass with a nice curvy body. Been spreading lies about the King apparently."

"What, did she say he was tall and handsome? Hahaha." The big man walked around in front of me. I could only see that he was fat and bearded in the darkness. He brushed his finger over my lips, "I can think of better things you can do with yer mouth than tell lies about King Fuck-wad. Hey, pass over that crate, will ya?"

The hands came off my tits and the small crate was dragged forward again. The big man pulled the crate in front of me and stepped up on it. He dropped his pants and started rubbing his half-erect member over my face. It smelt bad, did this fat Prick ever wash?

He put his dick on my lips, "Suck it down Slut." I obediently opened my mouth and took it in. It had a horrible taste, worse than Stickys' cock after it had been up my ass. It got larger and harder in my mouth, but still wasn't a very big dick. His smelly thick bush of pubic hair brushed against my lips and his balls slapped on my chin as he bobbed his cock into my sucking mouth.

The man behind me groaned louder and started rapidly thrusting up into me. He wedged his hard cock right in and blew another load of cum deep inside my ass. The spent member then slipped out of my sore wet hole.

I continued to suck on the gross cock as my legs were kicked apart and another man got behind me. I felt a blunt cockhead rub over my wet slit and then push up into my cunt. Finally, my sore asshole was getting a break. The cock felt pretty big as it filled me up. My wet pussy tingled and pulsed in response.

He started fucking me with fast thrusts and I moaned around the cock in my face. My pussy was really responding to the fucking, it throbbed with carnal pleasure. Even my clit seemed to pulse, I really wanted to rub it. More hands got hold of my boobs, I didn't know if it was the guy fucking me, or someone else.

I sucked hard on the dick and the fat guy gasped and groaned above me. Suddenly the cock throbbed and cum filled my mouth. I opened my mouth and tried to spit it out, but it was hard with the cock still wedged in my face. It soon pulled out and the man stepped down off the crate.

I threw my head back and moaned. Warm cum dribbled down my chin. My hot pussy felt good as it was vigorously rubbed by the hard cock. I could feel the intense coil of pleasure tightening down inside me again. I opened my eyes and saw the silhouette of a figure some distance in front of me, near the road. It looked like a slender woman, with long hair and long flowing robes.

Aerowyn?...Was I seeing things?

Then another body stepped up on the crate in front of me, obscuring my vision. A hard cock pressed into my lips and I took it in, sealing my lips around the shaft and sucking. The pleasure deep inside me was building, I was heading for a powerful climax. Then I felt warm wetness spread out in my tingling pussy and the cock stopped thrusting, he had reached his peak before me.

The cock pulled out from me, and my fluttering pussy felt empty again. I needed it back inside, I needed to cum. Another man stepped up behind me and I eagerly spread my legs for him. His rigid cock rubbed up the cleft of my butt and then around my asshole. I tried to lift my ass up, to get his cock to my eager pussy, but he grabbed my butt, spreading the cheeks apart and pushing into my little hole.

The thick rod speared into my anus and I let out a frustrated groan around the cock in my mouth. My pussy tingled and pulsed and leaked cum as my backside was roughly fucked again. The pleasure deep inside me was no longer building, I was so close to climax, and now I wasn't going to get there. If I didn't have the cock in my mouth, I would yell out and demand he fuck my pussy.

He just continued to slam into my ass with hard thrusts, and my frustrated body was getting further and further away from the powerful orgasm I needed. Once again, I cursed not having a hand free, and I cursed these perverts for only wanting to bugger me.

The cock pulled out of my face and I made a wet slurping sound as it left my lips. He jerked his cock in front of me, before letting out a growl and spurting more thick warm ropes of cum onto my hot face.

As soon as he got down from the crate I looked back toward the road and scanned the dark area. The woman was gone. It couldn't have been Aerowyn. She wouldn't be here. I was seeing things, it must have just been another woman passing by.

I was being bucked up against the boards as my sore ass was roughly fucked. the warm cum was running down my face and dribbling off my chin. Soon another man came around in front of me and stepped up onto the crate. I groaned. My jaw was sore from all the cock sucking, and I had a horrible taste in my mouth, I really needed a drink of water. But when he pushed his half-erect dick into my face, I parted my lips and took it in. I sucked as it swelled and stiffened. Hands were groping at my tits again, and I could hear the man behind me moan with pleasure as he ploughed into my ass.

"Hey buddy, get in line like the rest of us!" someone called out behind me.

"I'm just checking her out."

There was a line? How many men were there? I got a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. This was bad. The cock started thrusting up my ass even faster and then he groaned loudly as another load of cum was released into my ass. It pulled out and the cum spilled out of my gaping hole and ran down my leg.

It didn't take long for another man to get behind me and spear his cock into my sore wet ass. I groaned again as I sucked on the cock. It wouldn't be as bad if they were fucking my pussy more. My arousal had died down, giving way to soreness and fatigue and feelings of utter debasement.

It was just like that night at Fort Nikes. I had no choice but to endure the endless sexual assault. Merciless violations brought upon my body. That was deep in the wilderness, where I was surrounded by orc savages. This was in the middle of a "civilized" area. Our kingdoms' capital, where its people are supposed to be under the protection of the law.

City men were worse than orcs.

On and on it went. I was taking cock after cock in my mouth and ass, and now and then in my cunt. I was getting so tired, stiff and sore. I had no idea of the time, but it must have gone on into the early hours of the morning.

Eventually I was standing there in the limply in the pillory, there was a wet slapping sound as the stranger fucked my ravaged asshole. I barely noticed when he came and pulled out. More cum ran down my leg. Then he was gone and no one took his place. I was finally left alone.

My ass, back, jaw and legs were aching. My face and hair were covered in sticky cum. My holes were filled with cum and leaking, I could feel it running down my legs and pooling under my feet. My breasts were sore from their constant manhandling. I was so tired, but I couldn't rest. Every time I drifted off and my legs went weak and faltered, the wooden boards bit into my neck and wrists, jerking me awake.

The hours crawled by. I was wet and shivering there in the darkness. The constant noise of the city had died down a little in the early hours of the morning, but was still there. ...

Eventually I looked up and saw the sky begin to brighten. Dawn was finally starting to break. The arduous night was finally over. The daylight would offer me protection, but the violations were already brought upon me. Now I was worried about more humiliation, being on public display after being stripped naked and repeatedly ravaged and defiled. It would be obvious to anyone who saw me--I had been turned into a public cum-dump.

I shifted my weight again, feeling puddle of gooey cum under my bare feet. It had dried up and coated my ass and inner thighs, and my face. It felt gross. I was filthy. Gradually, the market square got lighter and lighter around me as the sun rose.

I saw a few people walking down the street ahead of me. Someone came into the market square and was approaching me. I saw that it was woman in her middle years, carrying bolts of cloth over her shoulder, likely heading to one of the shops. She saw me and a look of shock registered on her face. She stared at me for a few moments and then walked away quickly.

I waited a while longer, and then I saw a city guard enter the market square. He approached me at a brisk pace. When he got close enough, I could see that it was Private Ludwich. A flash of anger went through me, my fists and teeth clenched. He stopped an looked at me with a horrified look on his face, I saw him mouth the words, "Oh shit!"