Orc Bait 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loosed the arrow and it struck the knot on the beasts' penis. It threw its head back and let out a piercing howl as it staggered around. It turned to me and roared furiously. I could see the arrow stuck through its cock. I had another arrow notched and shot it into its neck.

The demon started lumbering toward me, running on all fours again. I aimed another arrow and waited for the right moment. I shot the arrow into a joint in the beasts' leg and it roared loudly as it staggered and tumbled. It crashed right in front of me and I fell back as the arrows spilled out of the quiver.

The beast immediatly crawled at me. I could see its enraged face baring sharp fangs as it roared loudly. It raised a huge arm, getting ready to strike. I reflexively shot an arrow, and it went into the beasts' hand. It let out another piercing howl as it shook its wounded hand about. It lunged at me, gnashing its jaws. I kicked at it and had my feet planted at the top and bottom of its snout. I felt along the ground for another arrow. The monster roared loudly. I managed to grab an arrow just before it lunged forward again, pushing me back along the ground. I quickly notched the arrow and aimed it down between my legs. The monster let out another thunderous roar, I loosed the arrow and it shot into the open mouth and lodged deep into its head.

The monster let out a gargled cry and its head slumped onto the ground. I quickly scrambled to my feet and seized another arrow off the ground. The huge hairy body was twitching about as I moved around in front of it again. I pulled the arrow back as far as I could and slammed it into the beasts' head, between the eyes. I wasn't taking any chances.

The demon stopped moving and lay there limply, the damned thing was dead. There were several arrows sticking out from its black furry body and blood started pooling beneath it. I slumped over and caught my breath. Then Joan rushed over to me, "Rohme, are you okay? Rohme?"

I stood up straight again, stretching my back. I nodded at her. The adrenaline was wearing off and my body ached, my vagina hurt like hell. Warm cum still leaked out of me and ran down my leg.

Joan came and put her hand over my shoulder. She stared at me with wide eyes, "You really are a hero!" I smiled at her and then threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Private Ludwich showed up behind us. He was clutching a small black flower, "Where did the red-headed beauty go? I have her rose."

Then three more city guards ran up to us. They looked over the dead demon, "You killed it!"

"We need to get to the castle, now!" I told them. Then I realised I had spoken again. The spell had worn off. We ran out from the deserted market square. I was barefooted and still shaky on my legs.

Soon the high grey walls were towering above us. We entered the castle grounds through the barbican. I immediately saw several dead castle guards lying about. I saw the white-haired, pale-skinned elf wizard from the audience chamber yesterday, he was examining the dead bodies. He looked up and saw me, but remained expressionless. "Oh, it's you."

"Where is she?" I asked, holding the bow in front of me.

"She's gone. Vanished."

"What happened here?"

I turned and saw the King storming out of the castle, flanked by four heavily armed knights. "Locien, What happened here? Who attacked us?"

"It was a mage," answered the wizard.

"A single mage attacked my castle? Did you kill him?"

"Her, and no, she got away."

The King looked over at me, "You?! What are you doing out?"

One of the city guards spoke up, "There was some sort of summoned wolf-demon in the market square. It killed several guardsmen, and then she killed it."

"A diversion," said the wizard. "I'd wager she was responsible for the food poisoning too."

"For what? What did she do?" asked the King, I was very interested to know as well.

"She broke into one of the castles' storage vaults. We're still determining what she took."

"Who was it, who would so boldly attack my keep?"

The wizard looked over at me, "She knows."

The King looked at me expectantly and I spoke up, "Her name's Aerowyn, a mad half-elf witch."

"What did she want?"

"I don't know."

Then another castle guard came out of the keep carrying something. I saw that it was my pack. He stopped near us, "This pack had been rummaged though by the intruder. We haven't been able to determine that anything was taken.

"That belongs to you, doesn't it?" said the King.

"Yes."

He looked at the guard, "Empty it." The guard tipped the contents onto the ground. "What is missing? What did she take?"

I wondered what she would want to take from me as well. I looked over my possessions; Changes of underwear, a towel, first aid kit, hygiene kit, lockpicks, emergency rations, bedroll, hunting knives, whetstone, rope, a glowstone in its pouch...

"Well?" said the King impatiently.

"My book. Unless your men took it out to burn it with the others."

The king looked over at the guard who brought the pack out. He shook his head, "No Your Majesty, we did not remove anything from the pack."

"Why would she attack my castle just to steal your treasonous book?"

I remembered the last thing Aerowyn said to me--see you at the ruins. "She wanted the location of the ruins of the temple. My partys' tomb."

"Why?"

The elf looked at him, "She seeks the artefact of power. Twin full moons will rise again in five days time. She seeks to complete the ritual that was stopped six years ago. Your Kingdom is in great danger once again, your grace. This time you had better heed the warnings."

I was stunned, and gave him an incredulous look, "You...you believe me?! The book? Why the hell did you say nothing when I was being accused yesterday?"

He looked at me evenly, "Events had to run their course."

"Run their course?!" I clutched the bow in my hand as hot anger surged through me.

The elven wizard addressed the King again, "The witch needs to be stopped your grace, and it needs to be her." He nodded toward me.

"Why her?" asked the King sceptically.

"There are many reasons--Because she is an experienced ranger. Because she knows the way to the ruins. Because she will fight for justice. Because she has bested the witch before. But there is only one reason that matters--because it is her destiny."

The King let out a long sigh, "You haven't steered me wrong yet Locien. If you say this woman, this...hero, needs to stop the witch, then so be it."

I looked right into my Kings' eyes and did my best to keep my cool, "So you believe what was in my book to be true?"

"If Locien believes it, then I believe it. I...apologize for the inconvenience. I will see you generously compensated, and well equipped."

I grit my teeth, "Inconvenience?!...compensated?! Do you have any fucking idea what I went through out there?!"

One of the knights stepped forward, "Watch yourself ranger, you are addressing your King."

King Farquad approached me, "It's all right Ser Barclay. Your anger is understandable Miss Walker, but I need you. This is your chance to be the true hero you claim to be. You and your party once saved my Kingdom. I acknowledge that now. I will see your book published--perhaps with a few amendments. I will honour your companions' sacrifice. So will you go forth and vanquish this evil from the land in the name of your King?"

I looked into his eyes for a moment, my rage was boiling over. Then my fist slammed into the Kings' face and he was knocked off his feet. Before I knew it, a knight lunged forward and knocked me to the ground. A sharp blade was at my throat. The bow was snatched away from my hand.

King Farquad let out a pitiful cry as he sat up on the ground and clutched his face. I could feel the sharp blade press into my skin and didn't dare move. All four knights stood over me with their blades drawn. Finally the King managed to speak, "Nnaahh...get me my healer!That...that is punishable by death!"

"I would not advise that, Your Majesty." said Locien.

"But no one can get away with attacking their King. No one!"

"You need her. I would suggest the sentence she has already served will be adequate for that little digression."

"Little digression?!" esclaimed the King.

"Yes. Surely the great ruler of Acton can handle being hit by a woman."

The King grit his teeth and growled angrily. "Let her go. Give her equipment back and send her away." A knight offered his hand and helped him up. Then he stormed off, clutching his face, "Where's my fucking healer?!"

The blade was removed from my throat and the other knights backed away. I picked myself up off the ground. Forget that Asshole. The wizard regarded me cooly with his icy blue eyes.

I pictured Aerowyn in my mind, smiling and walking away, "See you at the ruins." Yes Aerowyn, you will. No second chances, no enjoying her hot little body--The witch had to die.