Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" she moaned, almost violently. And before I knew it, her lips jumped to mine, kissing me savagely. She leaned back, pulling me down until I was unable to stay on the couch, both of us falling to the floor. Our limbs tangled as we rolled around, our mouths roughly kissing as we wrestled for control. Eventually I ended up on my back as she sat on top of me, the sweat on our chests mixing as made out, her tongue mashing into mine as she forced it in my mouth. Finally, she sat up straight, sliding her hands to my chest as she began to bounce again.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!" she begged, my hands slapping onto her big, bouncing boobs again. "I need it so bad! I need you to fuck me! I want to cum on my daddy's big hard cock again!"

I began to drive up into her, making her squeal loudly.

"Uh... uh... fuck... Daddy, make me cum... and I'll give you whatever you want! I'll fuck you every day... shit yes... every fucking day. I'll give you my cunt, my mouth and my ass whenever you want them! I'll let you fuck all my slutty friends! Please! Just make me cum! Cum inside me! I need your cum, Daddy! I need it so bad! You have no idea how badly I want you to cum! So do it, Daddy! Cum in my pussy! Cum in your slut daughter's tight fucking cunt!" she demanded loudly.

"Yes, I want to!" I replied, driving up into her as hard as I could, my hands gripping her mammoth tits roughly.

"Tell me!" she gasped. "Tell me what you want!"

"I want to cum in my daughter's tight little cunt! I want to fill your pussy with my thick cum! I want to fill your hot, teenage cunt with my sperm!" I began, feeling myself turn the corner, sensing she was on the edge as well. She needed one more push, as did I. "I want to make you cum on my hard cock! I want to cum inside my own daughter! I want to make you pregnant!!" I screamed out. I had no idea where that last demand came from, but the filth of the words hit us at the same time.

And in that moment of realization, the world exploded in wicked pleasure.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as loud as she could.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I grunted, sounding more beast than man.

At the same moment that my balls finally exploded inside my daughter, her cunt locked around all ten inches of my cock as she met my orgasm with her own.

"GGGAAAAAWWWWWDDD! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Kaylee screamed.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I groaned.

Jet after jet of cum erupted from my cock deep into the warm confines of my daughter's silky cunt. Streams of thick, sticky cum painted the inside of my daughter's unprotected pussy, my balls exploding with a satisfaction I didn't know possible.

"I feel it! I feel it!" she gasped, her cunt flexing around me, her hips driving her ass down into me.

"God, it's so good!" I cried out, my eyes closed, the pleasure to great to bear. My cock kept firing rockets of heavy cum deep inside her, filling up her sweet, teenage cunt.

"Fill me, Daddy! Fill me! Knock me up! Knock your little slut up!" she begged. One last flexing wave of pleasure hit me, a final stream of cum firing from deep in my balls to the inside of her welcoming womb. My back flexed, my body tensed and all air left my lungs. For a moment, I was floating, floating on a wave of pure, unadulterated pleasure. Something I had never experienced with Jen. But my daughter was able to give it to me. And for that, I would be forever grateful.

At last, my body relaxed, and I gasped in a breath of heated air. My eyes were closed as I panted, feeling my daughter collapse on top of me, gasping like me as she left that same plateau of pleasure.

I think we both passed out for a while, for how long, I don't know. It could have been hours, it could have been moments. But when I came to, my daughter was curled up next to me, her breasts against my side as she caressed my fit chest with her dainty hand. I looked over at her and she smiled at me confidently, almost smugly.

"I can't believe this finally happened." she said. "I can't believe me and you finally hooked up. Oh my God, me and my dad are lovers. This is so awesome!" she said excitedly. She squeezed at my sweaty chest lustfully. "Dad, you have no idea how fucking hot you are. All my friends say so. They are all so jealous of me, and they're gonna fucking hate that I got to you first."

"Is that right?" I asked, my expression even.

"Uh, yeah, duh!" she stated, leaning up slightly, resting on her elbow. "Dad, do you have any idea how many girls you make wet? You have no idea how many 18-year-old sluts' thongs you've soaked. Isn't that exiting? Way more exciting than boring old Mom, right?" she asked, clearly wanting to take my temperature and see where I stood now that we had come down from our high. I looked up at her, a pregnant pause between us. Finally, I smiled.

"Way more exciting." I said, looking at her huge tits lustfully. She smiled in relief and I pulled her down, our lips meeting again, smacking together. She slid her body up onto mine as we made out again. She finally pulled back, her expression bright.

"Daddy, I meant what I said. Any of my friends, you can have them. Some of 'em, I want you to fuck just to get them to shut up. I want them to know what I'm getting. I want to give them a taste, just to know what they can't have on a regular basis like me." She leaned down, resting her head on my chest. "There's Trish... she's really hot. She has amazing hair and a great ass. There's Jessa... she's that red-head, you remember her? She's got boobs almost as big as mine. And then there's Keisha. She's, you know... the black girl that came over here on my birthday. She has nice big tits and that fucking perfect, black girl ass."

"What about that one you mentioned a couple days ago? Brenda? She sounded like she knew how to get down." I said.

"Oh my God! Yes! That would be such a good idea! I SO want to see what she's capable of. So, Keisha, and Trish, and Jessa, and Brenda... Daddy, you can have all of them, and more. Plus me, of course. You're my boyfriend now, and with all these teenage sluts on your cock, you don't need to fuck Mommy again. Mmm, I can feel how much you like that." she said, feeling my cock stiffening against her belly. I smiled up at her.

"Tell me Daddy, tell me you won't fuck Mommy again. Promise me." she begged, pouting her lip.

"I won't fuck her again." I promised, not sure if it would be possible to keep it, but wanting to give her whatever she wanted.

"Daddy, me and my friends all felt so bad for you for so long." she began, pouting her lip. "You're a hunky slab of man and we all knew you deserved better than Mom. We all talked about it, hoping you would just remarry and find someone more deserving. Mom's nice, I guess, but she is SO boring! And she is not hot enough for you. Not even close! You're my daddy, and you deserve the best! We heard you guys getting it on once, and it was not impressive. I was so embarrassed! I mean, my own mother was just so pathetic in bed that she couldn't give you what you needed. All my friends made fun of her, and it was so bad I had to join in. We all thought we should be hearing the bed slamming against the fucking wall. I wanted to hear you scream and moan and curse but Mom kept you silent. She was that dull!"

"Yeah." I said softly, recalling my sex life with Jen. Dull was the right word. After what I just did with Kaylee, it had become clear my wife had zero talent in the bedroom. And my daughter... she was VERY talented.

"I kept thinking about it. My daddy deserves the best! He shouldn't be with a gross old lady anymore. He deserves a hot little piece of ass! I dreamed of the day I would catch you in bed with some slut. I wanted to see your big manly hands squeezing a pair of, just, huge fucking boobs! I wanted to see you slapping a perfect heart-shaped ass! I wanted to see my daddy's cock inside the hottest, tightest slut you could find! I wanted it, and you deserved it."

She kissed the side of my face energetically, lustfully.

"I was getting so bored with dull high school boys. I wanted a man! A man who knew what he was doing! A man who knew how to fuck! I needed a hot older man with a fat daddy-dick to stretch out my little cunt in just the right way. I wanted a real man to handle my hot body in the way it deserves. It took me way too fucking long to realize... I needed my daddy. And my daddy... he needed his daughter. Now more than ever."

She kissed my lips again, her plump lips sliding against mine.

"As soon as I thought about it, I realized it was the only thing I ever wanted. I wanted my father so bad! All my friends had talked about you so much, how hot you were. And I could never admit I wanted you too. But I did! I SO did! I needed it, and it was what you needed too. I needed to fuck my daddy, and he needed to fuck me. I LOVED flirting with you, Daddy, showing my hot body to you, hinting that your little princess was secretly filthy, but you were a little slow on seeing the signs." she said with a laugh.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't realize my daughter wanted my cock." I replied. She giggled, her head falling into my chest.

"Well, I did want your cock, and now I that have it I am never letting it go. We are gonna be fucking a lot! I hope you can keep up." she dared, raising her thin eyebrows as she gripped my cock.

"I think I can handle it." I replied with a smirk.

"Hahaha, yes, yes you can! You know what you're doing. You're a man, and I'm more of a woman than Mom in every way. I can't wait to show you off too. Before I release my friends on you, I'm gonna invite them all over just so they can listen to us getting it on. They can listen to my daddy in some serious action! They can hear what you're like when you're with a real woman. Me. And I will tell them all how you will be spoiling me rotten, how my daddy is the most awesome boyfriend in the world... God, it will be so hot! You're gonna get me a car, and clothes, sexy clothes, itty bitty underwear, expensive jewelry... my friends will be so jealous! I love it!" she sighed, resting her head on my chest. A silence fell in the room for a while before she began to stir once more.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you're such a man." she gasped, sliding her belly against my swollen prick. "All ready to go again already. Well, luckily, your little slut is always ready for more."

She pushed herself up onto her feet, standing over me.

"C'mon Daddy." she began. "We've got a whole weekend ahead of us, and you've got a nice big comfy bed." With that, she began to pad away, shaking her butt at me as she looked over her shoulder while she turned the corner and ascended the stairs. Finding energy I didn't know I had, I hopped up to my feet and followed my daughter, my hard dick leading the way.

***************

(Later that day)

(Jen)

It was almost... grotesque. Monstrous. It didn't seem real, and if my eyes weren't seeing it, I wouldn't believe it.

I couldn't believe a girl's asshole could take that much dick.

But apparently, my daughter's asshole could. And watching it happen, watching the penetration from mere feet away, it seemed inhuman.

Kaylee was on her belly on my bed, sticking her ass up slightly. And my husband, her father, was above her. His hands were gripping the bed sheets, his naked body covered in sweat, his ass clenching rhythmically as he drove downward, driving his throbbing granite shaft into his own daughter's butthole. Gone was my sweet, loving husband, and in his place, an absolute animal. I barely recognized him. And I barely recognized his dick.

Obviously, I knew my husband's dick, but this was different. Even though it was clear they had worked up a good rhythm, and his cock was going smoothly into her eager butthole, he was still fucking a girl's ass, and that act wasn't easy. Her asshole was tight and gave resistance to the meaty invader entering inside her. When this happened, the skin and flesh of his thick meaty cock would bend slightly, until his cock overcame the resistance, re-entering her tight rear-end smoothly. But this act, the motion of this huge cock forcing it's way into her small, tight hole in such a grotesque manner, seeing his flesh and tissue warp and bend as it pushed into her asshole, and not only that, witnessing my own daughter's tight little asshole spread wide around her father's massive cock, just all of this was... it was disturbing to watch.

And then there was watching my husband's heavy, swollen balls colliding against Kaylee's ass, hearing the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin... It was a bestial rhythm of sin in the most illicit of acts, of energetic father-daughter incest. Hearing his grunting moans, hearing my daughter's lusty sighs, hearing the filth their mouths spilled... it was the symphony of hell, being orchestrated from my marital bed.

"Fuck! FUCK! Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck my ASS!" Kaylee screamed.

"God fucking damn, Kaylee! Your ass is so fucking tight!" my husband grunted, his voice barely recognizable.

"Oh my God, Daddy, you sure do know how to fuck a girl's asshole." Kaylee complimented. "Does Mommy ever let you fuck her ass?"

"No... never." Shane said.

"Mom doesn't know what she's missing... FUCK! You're so fucking deep in my ass, Daddy. Holy fuck! You're a natural." Kaylee grunted. "Mom is so fucking stupid! And gross! A man like you NEEDS to be fucking a girl's tight ass every fucking day! Not fucking an old lady's disgusting butt, but a teenage slut's perfect asshole! YES! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Kaylee squealed in pleasure rhythmically each time her father fully drove his cock into her. She pushed back at him as he fucked her, pushing herself up to her hands and knees, allowing her massive, perky udders hanging below her, to rock and sway from the forceful fucking.

"Yes! YES!" she moaned, driving back roughly at her father, her ass slapping against his taught torso. "This is SO good! Your cock is so fucking deep in my tight little ass! Fuck it harder, Daddy! Fuck it harder! Fuck your little princess's tight fucking ass harder! AHHHHHH! YES! FUCK YES! HARDER! YES! YES! YES!"

My ears rang as my daughter shrieked in delight. As her mother, it was horrifying to hear, a ringing, final confirmation that my little girl was no little girl anymore. That my little angel was not so angelic. Far from it.

And my husband was no better. He had fallen from grace, just like Kaylee had. He was no longer the man I married, the man I knew and loved. He had become a cursing, rutting, lust-filled beast, possessed by something I didn't know. Something my daughter had brought out in him.

"Fuck, Kaylee!" Shane grunted out, using all his muscles to drive his cock into his daughter's butthole. "Your ass is so fucking tight! Holy fuck! It's the tightest hole I've ever fucked!"

"Yes, Daddy! I love it! I fucking love it! Fuck my ass forever!" Kaylee squealed. "Hahahaha! YES! I can't believe Mom let us do this! FUCK! I can't believe she left her horny, under-fucked husband alone with their horny, slutty daughter, and told them to talk about sex! What did she think would happen? SEX! That's what fucking happened! Lots of dirty, nasty, sweaty fucking! Sizzling hot, incestuous daddy-daughter fucking, the hottest type of fucking! YES!"

Shane drove into her harder, gripping her hips roughly, driving into her at blinding speed, demolishing his daughter's asshole with his mighty weapon.

"AH! AH! AH!" she mewed, the sex too rapid to form words. Her head fell down to the bed, her father's forceful fucking too powerful for her lithe arms to keep her propped up. Shane was now over her, drilling himself into her raised ass, pistoning his thick shaft smoothly into his daughter's ready, yielding butthole at a furious pace. He slid one of his hands under her breasts, squeezing the massive mammary roughly between his fingers. "Uhhh... Daddy!" she moaned.

"Take it, baby! Take my fucking load! Take my fucking cum in your slutty ass! Yes! YES! UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Shane grunted out, driving into her roughly until his climax hit him.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS DAAAADDDDYYYYYY! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Kaylee squealed.

Shane drove himself down, burying his thick ten-incher up to the balls in her tight ass before his orgasm hit him, grinding his hips into her as cum spewed from his swollen cock deep inside our daughter's ass. As he did this, Kaylee's body jerked beneath him as a violent orgasm hit her entire frame, leaving her shaking and quivering.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN!" Shane groaned, his voice showing the almost painful pleasure he was experiencing.

"UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAD! GGGGUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" Kaylee groaned, her body collapsing until she was on her belly once more, her father's weight on top of her as he ground his cock inside her, making sure he got every bit of his dick in her as he rode this wave of sinful pleasure. Kaylee's body writhed as she matched him beat for beat, riding out this orgasm as well.

Finally, after riding out the experience as long as they could, they both collapsed to the bed, panting. Shane stayed on top of Kaylee as they recovered.

I was once again reminded of my own presence here. This whole thing had felt like an out-of-body experience, but I was in fact really here, watching this spectacle in my bedroom, watching my husband and our daughter have rough sex. It was awful, it was sickening. And I was still here, kneeling at the doorway, frozen, having done nothing to stop this. Having done nothing to prevent them from descending further into incest.

What now?

I couldn't bring myself to move, but any noise would have alerted them. My mind was addled, clouded by the madness I had just witnessed. Before I could decide, a voice broke the silence.

"Uhhhhh." Kaylee groaned. "Oh my God, Daddy."

My husband began to stir, pushing himself up, his semi-hard cock still in Kaylee's ass. He finally pulled back, pulling his cock from her tight rear end. The helmet emerged, and as if it was acting like a plug, some of his thick creamy cum followed, leaking out from my daughter's gaping asshole and sliding down her crotch before dripping onto the bed.

"Daddy, you filled me! You completely filled my ass up with your cum! Holy fuck!" she marveled softly, sliding her hand back to her rear, feeling the cum that had leaked out of her. She wearily got to her knees in front of him and snaked her fingers around the root of his softening shaft. She moved close to him, her large breasts pushing into his sweaty chest, ballooning outward. She moved her lips to his and gave him a soft, loving kiss.

"Daddy..." she began, giving him another peck on the lips before continuing. "You're my boyfriend now, and I'm your girlfriend, your darling, delightful daughter." She kissed him again. "And now that we've hooked up, now that we've had hot (kiss), sweaty (kiss), nasty (kiss), filthy sex, we will be doing it again (kiss)... and again (kiss)... and again. I'm your girlfriend, so I get your cum now. All of it (kiss). I want it, I need it, and I deserve it. So you won't be giving any of it to Mom, got it?" she asked, pushing her lips to his again. He looked a little hesitant, at least until she took one of his hands with her free one and pulled it to her, till his hand was cupping one of her massive breasts. After a few squeezes, he looked very compliant. She gave him a wicked little grin.

"I'm your hot, teenage slut girlfriend. And it's your job as my hot older boyfriend to spoil your little slut rotten. You give me whatever I want, and I will give you whatever you want." she affirmed, kissing him long and deep, using her tongue. "Let me get away with anything I want, and your life will improve greatly." She pressed her forehead to his, keeping her eyes locked on his.

1...456789