Out of Your Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want." he whispered. She kissed him softly again.

"Well, now that we're agreed on that, my first command, hehehe... my first command is to rub Mom's face in it. She said she sensed tension between us before? Ha, for now on, we're gonna be slapping her across the face with that yummy sexual tension! Flirting, sexy comments, innuendo, all of it! I will wear skimpy clothes, show so much skin, and Mom will notice your eyes on me. On my body. Every time I slut it up and show off my tits and my ass, I want you to tell me how beautiful I am, how hot I look. And I want Mom to hear it. I want her to know how much you LOVE my body. And we will be fooling around every chance we get. Right in front of her, even. I am not gonna wait for her to leave the house to have you. We will be fucking with her in the house, her in the other room, her asleep. God, that sounds so hot! I want her to even see us fucking and not even put it together, the fucking dumbass! We will rub our hot fucking in her ugly face and she won't be able to put the pieces together. Ha Ha! This will be SO much fun, Daddy! Don't you agree? Don't you want to cheat right in front of Mommy with me?" she said, giving him another soft kiss.

"Whatever you want." he repeated, squeezing her big boobs again, giving her a slight smile, seemingly dumbed down by her mammoth breasts.

"Awesome!" Kaylee exclaimed. "And now, to seal this new arrangement, we're gonna do something really special. First, I'm gonna bend over and suck every bit of my ass-juice off your cock till your throbbing hard again. And then, I'm gonna ride your fat cock again until every drop of that pent-up cum has escaped your swollen balls. And we'll do it again... and again... and again, until Mommy gets home. And then, we'll do it again. Daddy, your life's about to get a whole lot better."

With that, she crawled backward a bit and bent over, pointing her father's cock at her mouth. With no hesitation, she moved forward, taking her father's half-hard cock between her lips. The sucking sounds of my daughter inhaling her father's ass-juice covered shaft shook me of my trance.

I suddenly realized that from the position she was in, bent over sucking her father's cock, it was possible that she could look over and see me kneeling in the doorway, frozen. I hadn't paid attention to her, so she could have already seen me. As her focus was now on her father, I finally moved, sliding to the side, beyond the doorway. I kneeled around the corner in the hallway, out of sight. As the sucking sounds grew more vigorous and my husband began to moan, I realized I needed to get out of here, right now.

My legs felt frozen and my knees were sore from kneeling for so long. In a daze, I quietly made my way downstairs and out the door. As the fresh air hit me and I slipped quickly into my car, escaping from my home and driving away aimlessly, it all hit me.

I began heavily sobbing, barely able to focus on driving. The tears obscured my vision and the emotion made my limbs shake.

I couldn't think straight. My entire world was falling apart! I left my home for the weekend, wanting to have my husband deal with this little, annoying, weird tension between my husband and my daughter. Then when I return, he decides to hell with marriage, to hell with his wife, and just goes and leaps into bed with our daughter. Our DAUGHTER! My husband fucked our daughter! What the fuck just happened? What hell had I just entered? What did I do to deserve this?

It didn't feel real. It felt like some horror story come to life. The world didn't feel real. I looked around at people in other cars and bystanders and wondered how they could go on living like normal while sin like what I had just witnessed could occur? How could such bad things happen without people noticing? The things they did, the things they said...? I began sobbing even more. Had it all been a lie? How could my husband be swayed away from me unless some part of him wanted to? Unless he held some resentment for me that he never vocalized. He loved me, and I loved him. And I had built my whole life around that love, and our child, and now... what now? My life as I knew it had been completely torn to shreds. Collapsed. All that work for nothing.

My life as I knew it was over.

The sobbing became too much for me to continue on safely. I didn't even know where I was going anyway. I was just driving away. Away from home. Away from what I had seen. What I had witnessed.

I pulled into a gas station, the same one I had pulled over to earlier. I slid into a parking spot, and as I put the car in park, I almost collapsed onto the steering wheel.

I don't know how long I cried. All I knew was that the steering wheel was soon soaked. My mind was a whirlwind. Ragged thoughts of my husband, my daughter, the oppressive heat, the things they had said, that Kaylee had said, that Shane had said. Shane, my husband, my love, my soul mate, he'd cheated on me with our own daughter! I couldn't get over it. How could he be capable of something like that? He was such a sweet, kind-hearted man, not the beast I had seen. Did I even know him at all? Did I not know him the way Kaylee did?

God, why was it so hot in here?

I realized some of the moisture on the steering wheel was sweat. I looked into the mirror and noticed my face was soaked with sweat. The inside of my car was sticky with heat, but the outside was no better. I sat up and felt empty, my cheeks soaked with tears, my body soaked with sweat and my throat bone dry. I suddenly realized my vision was spinning.

Everything flashed through my mind in rapid succession, almost too quick to think. And the heat, the oppressive heat, was cooking my brain. I needed to get out. I needed to escape.

I stepped out of the car, a new wave of heat hitting me. I took two steps, but the world was spinning around me. I tried to walk, but the almost fever-dream boiling inside me made that impossible. And behind my ears, it felt like static. An oppressive static, cancelling out any other sound. Before I knew it, my body was falling, hitting the concrete, and my eyes were closing.

Escape. Sweet escape.

************

I don't know how long I was out, but when I awoke, the air was cool, and it was a steady beeping hitting my ears. My heavy eyelids opened, and my body felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. I turned my head just in time to see someone move.

"She's awake!" someone called out. I blinked out, trying to clear my vision. And when it cleared, I was looking up at my husband's smiling face, bathed in light.

"Where am I?" I croaked out. He slid his hand into mine and squeezed it.

"In the hospital." Shane began. "They found you passed out at some gas station."

"What happened?" I asked.

"They said it was heat-stroke. Dehydration." Shane replied.

"You really have got to stay hydrated, Mom. It's important." Kaylee chirped. I looked down at the end of the bed, and near my feet stood my daughter, looking more like the daughter I recognized. Not like the slut I had seen before, when she...

It all hit me in an instant. All the memories, the sights and sounds... it hit me like a bomb, and I couldn't hide the look of trepidation when I glanced at them both, the guilty parties.

"What's wrong?" he said, seeing this shift in me, yet showing no signs of guilt, no evidence of what he had done. It wasn't like he was being suspicious. He was acting as if nothing had happened at all.

"Um, nothing. Nothing." I replied.

"Yeah, luckily, one of the people there called an ambulance. If not, you might have been laying on the pavement in this heat for a while. Could have been bad." Shane said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Well, it's Saturday night now, so not too long. A few hours. They pumped you full of fluids while you were out, and they said you should be fine." Shane assured.

"Next time, pick a better place to get a tan." Kaylee joked, grabbing my foot, seemingly lovingly. I forced a half-smile at her.

"Kaylee..." I began, keeping my emotions in check. "Can I talk to your father for a few minutes?"

Kaylee look unperturbed and unsuspicious. She simply smiled that thousand-watt smile of hers.

"Okay." She assured. "I'll just wander around a bit. Maybe I'll meet a cute doctor who'll sweep me off my feet." she said, raising her eyebrows, causing her father to smile. She stepped out leaving me and her father alone. He turned around and looked down at me, smiling lovingly. He squeezed my hand again.

"So, what happened?" he asked, but I didn't intend to respond to that.

"How did your talk with Kaylee go?" I asked pointedly, my eyes on him, studying his response. But he was nonplussed.

"Oh, um, that..." he began, shrugging his shoulders. "It went fine. Didn't take long. It was awkward, sure, but we talked this morning, and I explained everything. We talked it out. She told me she was just a bit of a flirt and that she would try to tone it down." His response was smooth and easy. He didn't stumble or come across as if he was hiding something. He sounded natural.

"And that was it?" I asked pointedly, but he didn't seem afraid that I knew too much.

"Well, I didn't punish her, Jen. Our daughter's just a little boy-crazy. It could be worse." Shane said. I paused, examining him. He didn't come across in any way as if he was lying. If I didn't know any better, I would have no doubt he was telling the truth. If I hadn't seen what I had seen, I would have never have known. "So, what happened? Why were you at the gas station? I thought you'd be in the city all weekend?"

"Oh, uh, I was on my way back. There was a big power outage up there." I replied.

"Down here too, I'm afraid." Shane began. "So, you were on your way back, and you stopped off for gas when you passed out?"

"Uh... yeah." I replied. Wait a minute? I had stopped at that gas station on my way home. Maybe what had happened, what I had seen... could it not have happened? Could it have been some expression of my fevered mind?

Shane and Kaylee gave no sign of anything being up. Gave no sign that they had just had sex. Did it actually happen? I know that sounded crazy, but was it possible? It had all seemed so vivid, so real. Weighing out my entire knowledge of the two, the fact that they had sex seemed to be the outlier, the thing most out-of-character for them both. It didn't make sense that they had done what they did, but what I had seen was so specific.

It had happened, right? It had to have, it would be stupid to ignore the evidence my own eyes had witnessed. And if it was true, my life as I knew it was over. How could I go on living with either of them knowing what I knew? The smart thing was to run away, far away from these two, these sinners, and escape their corruption. But then what? Where could I go? How could I explain what happened? I certainly couldn't just call the cops and tell them what I saw. I couldn't. The shame and the notoriety would be too much for me to take, and as bad as it was what they did, I couldn't do that to them. As strange as it sounded, I didn't have it in me to hurt them in the way they hurt me. And plus, I had no proof, other than my word. If I called the cops, that in and of itself would blow up my life as well. There was just chaos, no matter which way I cut it.

But what if it didn't happen? What if it was just a figment of my overheated brain? What if the heat had overwhelmed me? What if this was nothing more than some deep-seeded fear coming to the surface? Some bits of inadequacy on my end, some fear of losing my husband to another, someone better looking and younger than me? And in my mind, I had put my daughter in that place. She fit the bill. She was certainly hotter than me, and had better hair, and much bigger boobs, and an amazing butt. Her body was a brick shithouse. And my body, while not bad, had felt the effects of time for sure.

My husband was an absolute catch, I knew that, and part of me knew he was appealing to other women. And if he wanted to, he could easily take another woman to bed, no problem. I had held onto him for years and maybe as the years passed, that deep-seeded worry had come to the surface.

If it had happened, my life was being thrown into chaos. But... if it didn't, my life could continue on as normal. Nothing would change. The only thing left would be the memories, the things that I had conjured. Those would never go away.

The fact that Shane and Kaylee had sex made absolutely zero sense based on what I knew of them. None. It almost made more sense that it didn't happen, that I had made it up. And it certainly sounded like a more attractive option. An easier life, an easier future. The only thing I had to do was write off what I had seen, ignore the illicit sex I had seen, and treat it as a hallucination. A fever-dream of the worst kind.

"What's wrong?" Shane asked, his eyes full of love and concern. If he was lying, he had a future in acting, cause it was uncanny. Either he was that good of an actor, or it had never happened.

I looked up at him, and smiled.

"Nothing." I told him. "Nothing."

He smiled, leaned down, and kissed me. And in his kiss, I felt the love.

At that moment, the door opened, and Kaylee re-entered.

"Any luck?" I asked, causing her to grin.

"Fraid not." Kaylee said. "Maybe, if you're here a few more days, I might catch someone's eye."

"Well, she'll probably be able to leave in the morning, so you're running out of time." Shane said.

"Dang." she replied, snapping her fingers.

My husband and my daughter stayed with me for a while, laughing and joking. Suddenly, we felt like a family again. What I thought I had seen earlier seemed like from another life. And it was then that I realized that when I had told my husband to get this tension between him and Kaylee out of their systems, I was wrong. This was about me getting it out of my system. All the fears I had, the inadequacies, this experience allowed me to get those out of my system. And now I had, I had expunged it all, and I could leave it all behind. I could forget it, move past it, and get back to my life as usual. It had all worked out.

Yeah, that sounded good.

**************

(Epilogue)

Life had returned to normal, and I couldn't be happier.

Now, knowing what I know now, what I had read into Shane and Kaylee's relationship was based on my own issues, my fears. I had sown that idea that into their relationship, so I vowed, from now on, to ignore anything I saw that set off those alarm bells, and write them off as remnants of old inadequacies rising to the surface. And, from now on, I would snuff them out.

So, I ignored any signs of impropriety, no matter how strange they seemed. I wrote off any changes in my husband, and I forced myself to look past some of the more obvious changes in my daughter.

Kaylee definitely came into her own, no longer a meek girl, but an independent young woman. And her father encouraged it. When she dressed more... womanly, in more flattering outfits, he would be eager be compliment her, with his words and even a few joking wolf whistles. Kaylee would pose and strut her stuff, showing off her new outfits when on her way out to hang out with her friends. She would pose in front of her father, even once inspiring him to call out to me and her, wondering...

"When did our daughter become such a hot piece of ass?"

I wrote it off, not letting it raise any alarm bells.

These kinds of comments became common. She came downstairs once in a new top, a purple top that was very low cut and snug. Her boobs were literally pouring from it. She looked at us with a light smile and asked what we thought. There was a pause before Shane couldn't stop the words from coming out.

"Your boobs look huge in that!" he marveled with a laugh.

"I know, right!" she replied girlishly. "It looked so good on me I just had to buy it!"

"Yeah." Shane replied. "I don't know if I can call you my 'little' princess anymore."

That comment made her smile wickedly.

Kaylee's wardrobe kept evolving, and she had began to push her luck, wearing clothes I had never seen on her. Clothes that I had no idea where she could have even gotten them. One evening, she came downstairs and both me and her father's attention was drawn right to her. And with good reason.

She looked absolutely filthy.

Even though I was being more lenient and open-minded in regards to her, I had to put my foot down on this one. I was still her mother, and any self-respecting mother wouldn't allow her daughter to leave the house dressed like this.

She wore these tight jeans which looked absolutely painted on. And it was one of those pairs that was pre-cut, so the jeans were shredded all over the place, her tan skin emerging from underneath. The holes were all up her legs, up to near her butt. On her feet, she wore these high-heels, which like the jeans really showcased her butt, pushing it out as she moved. On her upper half, she wore this really clingy black tank top, very thin, which molded to her clearly bra-less breasts. As she walked, her boobs jiggled and bounced, and her nipples were apparent. It stretched around her boobs, showing off way too much cleavage and it also was so short it left her taut midriff bare. And emerging from her jeans where two straps from her thong, riding high on her hips, forming a very visible and prominent whale-tail when viewed from behind.

She looked like a whore.

So I put my foot down. I said no, she had to change. I would not let her out looking like that.

"You go change right now." I told her. "You look indecent!" She acknowledged my words, but seemed unaffected as she turned to face her father.

"What do you think, Daddy? Is this outfit really... indecent?" she asked softly, stepping towards her father. He was on the couch, his eyes locked on Kaylee. He wasn't moving, his mouth was slightly open, and his expression was hard to read. He looked... tense. "I don't think this is so bad." she continued. "Girls dress like this all the time. How can it be indecent when it looks so good on me?"

She gave her father a little spin, showing him her rear, swiveling her butt slightly as she spun, her fingers toying with her thong straps. As she faced him again, she leaned forward, her hands on either side of his head, gripping the back of the couch. As she bent forward, her top practically yawed open, and she shook them lightly side-to-side.

Shane was clearly uncomfortable. He looked anxious, he couldn't talk, he wasn't blinking, and he must have twisted himself up slightly on the couch as his jeans looked uncomfortably tight all of a sudden.

"So, Daddy, tell me... do I look... filthy?" she asked, her voice a harsh whisper. Their eyes gazed into each others' as she awaited an answer. A long pause fell between them, a pause I would have seen before as wrought with sexual tension, but now, I wrote it off as standard. Nothing to worry about. "You don't mind this outfit, do you Daddy?"

"No." he finally croaked out.

"What?" I said with surprise. How could Shane take her side on this? She looked like a slut! How could he be okay with this?

"You don't have an issue with me wearing this?" she asked.

"No." he allowed, shocking the hell out of me. She pranced out of the room with a wicked smile. When she was gone, I turned to look at Shane. He saw the question in my eyes.

"What?" he said. "She has the body for that kind of outfit. She's a young woman who's earned the right to wear what she likes. We can't tell her what to wear anymore, Jen."

Before I could reply, Kaylee poked her head back in.

"Oh, Daddy, can you give me a ride?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied, getting to his feet fast, barely letting her finish as he moved quickly, leading her to his car.

1...456789