Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't doesn't mean I don't belong," May objected, reaching up to run her fingers affectionately along the line of Jack's stubbled jaw.

"We've been over this too many times, May. And besides, you're still married."

"To the wrong man..."

"May, don't."

"Jack," May persisted, her hand on his chest and sliding lower. Jack grabbed her wrist and steered it away, before getting off the bed completely.

"Come on, Jack."

"No, May," he replied. "What would the kids think if they saw you coming out of my bedroom?"

"They won't see a thing; they don't even wake up until we yell at them."

"Well it's not happening, May. We just can't!"

May sat up in bed and pulled off the t-shirt she'd been sleeping in, exposing her large breasts, the nipples hard and erect. Even while he told her to behave and to put her top back on, she took heart from the way his eyes drank greedily from the sight she was granting him, but then with an obvious act of will, he turned and left the room.

May wanted to scream, but she settled for sighing dramatically and putting her top back on. She couldn't believe he'd held out. She left his room quickly, knowing that once he was up and about, it wouldn't be too long before he roused the kids, and despite what she'd said, she really didn't want to be seen leaving his room in her sleep clothes.

As if nothing had happened, she set about helping with making breakfast, greeting the kids as they roused and emerged from their bedrooms, probably because of the smell of frying bacon and eggs.

She spent the rest of the day with an aching heart and a racing mind, as she mulled over the morning's interaction with her beloved brother.

--- +++ ---

Wednesday January 16 th

Around mid-afternoon the day after climbing into her brother's bed, May was taking a break from her bookkeeping, and she caught sight of him going into the old shed, and so she left the house and followed him in. The kids were all working in various paddocks about the station, well distanced from the house and its sheds, and she didn't expect them back until just before dinner. As she entered the shed, Jack was just stepping off the top of the ladder onto the loft, and it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

She stepped back outside the shed and waited there for a probably over-cautious ten minutes, wanting to be sure he wasn't coming back down right away, before she returned quietly inside and climbed the ladder. As her head crested the platform, she spied her brother sitting in a wooden rocking chair, his pants around his ankles, cock in hand, masturbating. She smiled to herself. She didn't really want to surprise him too much, so she climbed the last couple of steps without making any attempt to remain silent.

"Oh shit!" Jack cried out, as he scrambled to cover himself.

"Relax, my dearest brother. It's nothing I haven't seen before," May laughed, as she stepped from the ladder to the platform.

"Fuck, May!"

"Really? You certainly may do that if you want to," she offered.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," he groused.

"No, but you were so horny, you snuck up here to get yourself off. I'd thought you might have found somewhere more comfortable after all these years. Or was it the fond memories?" she asked, coming close to him.

"Doesn't matter why," he grumbled.

"I have such great memories of up here; it was the place for so many firsts for us."

"I haven't forgotten."

"Then maybe you should let me help you out. Have you been with anyone at all since Alisha passed?"

"No, and that doesn't mean I need anyone now."

"Poppycock!" May protested. "A fist isn't what you need. You need a good blow job; or better yet, a nice wet pussy."

"May," Jack protested.

"We worked our way through all the arguments way back when, remember? And in the end we were fine, and the world didn't end."

"And then you got married."

"After you already were!"

"Yes, but you're still married."

"And I'll be married when I go back home again. Which is my choice and my burden, not yours. I gave up the man I truly loved, and I made a life with someone else who... yes... I do love, but he isn't my true love. And that's you and always will be, in case you're wondering, dumb-ass. So for a few weeks, please let me indulge in what should have always been mine in the first place!"

"May, that's fine for you, but what about me? I'll get a month or so of you, and then I'll have to give you up again. And then I'll be alone on this fucking farm forever!"

"But you love this farm!"

"I do, but not the loneliness. Seeing you lying next to me yesterday morning... it reminded me of just how much I've given up. Finding Alisha was a fluke. She was amazing, but it was no coincidence she looked nothing like you. I couldn't have done it if she had, it would have been too much of a reminder. And I'm not just talking about sex, you know."

"Of course I know," May said, kneeling on the floor next to her brother, one hand on his thigh. "I gave it all up too, and there are obviously still serious limitations on what we can do together, but right now, you can't tell me with any honesty you wouldn't like me to take care of this for you." May's hand closed over his tucked away cock and squeezed it possessively.

His hand closed upon hers, but he didn't try to move it away, he simply rested it on top.

She squeezed him again.

"Okay, you're right. Please?" Jack sighed and removed his hand, and May smiled triumphantly, though she didn't rush. She parted his pants and pulled them free of his upper legs, dragging them down to his ankles. He was still mostly hard, and as she took his bare cock in hand, he quickly firmed up entirely.

May squeezed her hand, holding her brother intimately for the first time in a little over two decades. She planted a gentle kiss on its head then licked it gently, swirled her tongue around it before sliding her lips down over his shaft. Jack sighed pleasurably, leaning back while gazing down to where his sister was sucking his cock. She moved quickly between his legs, kneeling while she worked her mouth on him just like she'd done many years before, although now with significantly more experience and skill.

Within a couple of minutes, Jack was groaning audibly and twitching under his sister's ministrations.

"It really has been a while hasn't it?"

"Since someone sucked me? Way too long," Jack moaned.

"And to think you were attempting to refuse me," May reproved him gently, before sliding her lips back down over him. She worked her mouth up and down, her fist gently stroking the base of his cock, until with a grunt, he thrust into her mouth and exploded. May swallowed greedily. This wasn't something she often did for her husband, but for her true love, after two decades of denial, she'd not have it any other way. She held him inside her mouth, swallowing each ejaculation until he had nothing left to give, and when he was finished, she stood up and sat across his lap.

"No kisses with that mouth," he objected, seeing the glint in her eye.

"Wimp."

"Call me whatever names you like, but you remember the rule."

"Yeah, I do; you're still a wimp, though," she laughed. Rather than kiss him, she leaned against his chest and hugged him, holding him tight. "I love you, Jack. Always have, always will."

"And I'll always love you too, May," he replied with conviction.

"And while I'm here, I'm going to love you to pieces," she told him.

"Okay, but we still have to be careful around the kids."

"Of course we do. But now to our real business today. How long until we can put that cock to its proper use?"

"I'm not sure. It's been a super long time since anyone wanted me to cum twice in the same day!"

"Well, does anyone need you in the next hour?"

"Nah, the kids all have their tasks, so we should be good."

"Excellent! Then while we wait for you to recover, how about you reacquaint yourself with my little feline friend?"

"I think that could work," Jack laughed. May climbed from her brother's lap and found an old blanket they could lay out in a cleared area of the loft. Jack finally disentangled himself from his grease-stained work pants completely, and May shimmied out of her jeans. She stood in front of her brother and slowly released the buttons of her shirt, teasing him as she revealed more and more of herself. He quickly shed his own shirt, but was careful his eyes didn't miss a moment of the revelation May was gifting him.

"What happened to that woman who just ripped her shirt off yesterday morning?" he asked with a laugh, while he waited impatiently once he was free of his own shirt, still watching intently.

"That woman? She was trying to get someone to snap out of his funk, where this one's trying to coax a flaccid old cock back into action."

"Old?" he demanded with mock ire.

"Well, perhaps only tired," she allowed, slipping the shirt from her torso and tossing it over the chair Jack had just vacated. She reached behind herself and released the clasp of her functional black cotton bra, tantalisingly holding the cups to her breasts for a few extra moments, before revealing them with a flourish.

"They're bigger than I remember," Jack commented, his eyes glinting with delight, and the smile on his face told May he meant nothing untoward by the observation.

"A couple of kids and several years can do that to a woman."

"Shame that didn't happen to my dick, then," Jack laughed.

"You don't need any more than you've still got. You're plenty big enough for me."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"I sure hope so," May replied. She held out her hand, and when Jack took it, she led him to the blanket. She slipped her panties down and stepped out of them. But before she could lie down, Jack pulled her close, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her fiercely, his bare chest crushed against her large breasts. May groaned into the kiss and savoured the moment, before dragging him down to the blanket. She lay face up in offering, her legs spread, and smiled beatifically.

Jack knelt between her legs and leaned over her body, taking her left nipple into his mouth, sucking and chewing gently.

May writhed beneath him, loving the attention to her breast, but desperately needing more. She wrapped her legs around him and attempted to pull him down to her core. He didn't resist for long, and she gave a happy little squeal when she felt the head of his cock... wondrously hard again... bump against her wet, waiting pussy.

"Give it to me, Jack," she purred, "Let me feel that beautiful cock in my pussy."

"Well since you ask so nicely," he teased, nudging against her, but pulling back just as he was starting to slide between her lips.

"Please," she begged throatily.

Jack thrust at her, and this time his cock slipped easily between her lips and deep into her vagina.

May welcomed the intrusion with a cry of delight.

Jack began fucking his sister frantically, his supressed need and desire, built over many years, driving every thrust.

May worked her body to meet each of his penetrations, tilting her hips and pulling him in with her feet, which were clasped behind him. She held his torso in place with her hands, her nails raking his lower back.

"Is it safe to let go?" Jack asked urgently.

"Yes, please cum inside me! Let me feel you explode," May panted in return.

Moments later, Jack slammed his dick deep inside his sister, and he held himself there as he unleashed his second load of cum. His whole body shook with his release, and May spasmed beneath him as she joined him in orgasm.

"Oh God yes," she moaned while they remained joined, holding one another wearily but tenderly.

Jack collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving as he panted and recovered his breath, May doing the same beneath him. After a minute or so, he rolled to her side and lay with her, neither of them speaking, as they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"So just while you're visiting, and we have to be extremely careful," Jack cautioned his sister as fully dressed again, they descended the ladder.

"I'm not making any long-term promises to keep my hands off of you, but for now of course, nothing stupid... just like all those years ago."

"We were plenty stupid back then," Jack laughed.

"Yeah, but smart enough not to get caught."

"Until we were. But yeah, this time around let's be at least that smart!"

--- +++ ---

Friday January 18 th

"Hey Andy, you up for a swim? Jen and Gary can't be bothered, and I really don't enjoy going up there alone," Kylie asked her cousin a couple of days after their first visit to the tank.

"Sure thing. I'll just get changed."

A couple of minutes later they were climbing the ladder to the tank, Andy following his cousin up and trying not to think naughty things about the shape of her butt in her denim shorts, especially since he hadn't been able to get the image of her being topless out of his mind since their last swim. They clambered over the side of the tank and into the water. Kylie immediately stripped off her t-shirt and draped it on the lip of the tank. Andy's eyes went straight to the revelation of her tiny breasts, and his cock reacted predictably.

Kylie seemed oblivious as she sank into the water. "I love it up here, it's so peaceful," she commented.

"It's pretty amazing," Andy agreed.

"It's even better without any shorts on," Kylie noted, standing up to hang her shorts next to her t-shirt.

Andy tried, but failed, to avoid staring at the wet, white cotton panties that were now the only apparel preventing his cousin from being completely naked right in front of him.

Kylie looked back over her shoulder at him and laughed at the look on his face. "It's okay, you'll get used to it. You should try it, even. Take your shorts off, too."

"Um, nah, that's okay; like, I only have these shorts on," Andy admitted.

"Up to you, I don't mind either way."

Andy moved about the tank, enjoying the cool water, and taking every opportunity to check out his cousin's breasts whenever he thought she wasn't looking. He was still intrigued by how different they looked from the buxom girls featured in the magazines he occasionally acquired. They were like perfect little puffy cones, each sitting on a slight swelling of breast. He wondered what they'd feel like to touch.

Kylie's wet underwear distracted him almost as much. Being white, they didn't hide much once they were wet, and whenever he swam underwater, Andy could see plenty of evidence of his cousin's untamed bush. He couldn't help being curious whether her pubes were the same bright red as the short hair on her head. He was a little embarrassed to be curious about that since this was his cousin, but figured it was just curiosity; he didn't plan to actually do anything.

Kylie for her part, took great delight in the attention Andy was paying her. She pretended not to notice, but she loved the way she kept catching him sneaking glances at her breasts, and she went out of her way to touch them whenever she thought he might be about to look. She was really pleased that from the glimpses she managed to catch, he was solidly erect.

When it felt like time to leave, Kylie suggested Andy be the first one down the ladder. He was surprised, since he was pretty sure his sister would make him go second so he couldn't stare up at her bum, but he didn't complain. Kylie was sitting on the bench installed adjacent to the ladder, her legs spread apart in what his mother would call an unladylike manner, and her bare breasts were only a metre from where he stood in the water. He continued trying not to let his gaze drop to the wet and visible crotch of her panties, or to linger for too long on her puffy nipples, but he fared poorly in both regards. The temptation was simply too much, which meant when he climbed the ladder to leave the water, his hard dick was protruding obviously against his wet shorts. His embarrassment wasn't eased when his cousin blatantly stared straight at it.

When she met his gaze after checking out his crotch, she simply gave him a happy smile, causing him to blush furiously. She then stood up and put her shorts and t-shirt on, and followed him down the ladder. As she descended, she looked every which way except down, so he could stare at her bum all he wanted without her visibly catching him at it.

That night Andy lay in bed in his cousin Gary's room with images of his other cousin's body dancing through his mind. He desperately wanted to masturbate, but he wasn't about to do that with Gary in the room, so he figured he'd have to sneak into the bathroom to do it. He slipped from the room and went into the bathroom. He hadn't been in there long though, before someone knocked quietly.

"Going to be long?" Kylie asked. "I'm kinda desperate out here."

"No, not at all," he replied, suddenly feeling guilty for having his erection in hand while picturing her. He packed himself back into his shorts, flushed the toilet, and opened the door.

"Thanks heaps," Kylie said, pushing past him as he tried to leave the bathroom, clearly in a hurry. She brushed against his erection, though he wasn't sure if she'd realised or not, given how quickly she was heading for the toilet.

"Door please?" she requested urgently as she paused, about to slide her pyjama shorts down.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," he whispered back, pulling the door closed between them.

He fled back to Gary's room, where he lay down harder than when he'd left, the memory of Kylie brushing against him only adding fuel to his well-stoked fire.

--- +++ ---

Saturday January 19 th

He tried again in the shower the next morning, but with Uncle Jack cracking the whip to get everyone up and out working for the day, he was once again interrupted and failed to unload his burden. He wondered if he'd ever get any relief.

"Up for another swim?" Kylie asked him at the end of the day.

"Of course," he replied, hating himself. He realised a big part of why he was agreeing to swim with her was his desire to see her topless again, even though it would likely result in an even worse case of blue balls. "Going to join us, Jen?"

"Nah, I said I'd help Mum get dinner ready," his sister replied. Gary also declined in favour of a beer, leaving Kylie and Andy to ascend the water tower together. As soon as she was in the tank, she removed her t-shirt and shorts. Andy was disappointed when her underwear turned out to be black. Nonetheless, he was quickly hard, so he hurriedly hopped into the water to try and hide the fact.

After about ten minutes, Kylie asked him out of the blue, "I don't suppose you'd mind if I went naked today?"

"Um, w-w-what?"

Kylie wiggled around under the water giggling, and then triumphantly held up her black panties. "You know, naked, starkers, birthday suit?"

"Well... er... no, I guess not," he replied awkwardly.

"You should try it too, it's very liberating."

"It's fine, I'm good."

"Well, if you change your mind because your shorts are too restrictive because of... you know... I won't tell anyone," she mentioned with a giggle. "And like if you needed assistance with anything in there, I could be surprisingly helpful."

"Wait. What?"

"Well, I couldn't help but notice you were... well, let's say uncomfortable when you were getting out yesterday, and then last night when I brushed past you in the bathroom, it seemed you had the same problem, and now here you are all frustrated again. It'd be a shame if you ended up in pain or something."