Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's impressive," I said.

"Now, if you'd please undress," Dr. Jaynes said, "we can get started. It'll only take about 10 minutes."

"Uh, I'm not wearing any underwear," I said, blushing.

"They'd only be in the way," Dr. Jaynes assured me with a smile. "It is inserted via the anus so that there are no tell-tale scars that would lead someone to think to look for such a device."

Very aware of my mother standing right there, I undressed and climbed onto the table and lay on my back, my cock flopped over onto a thigh. Dr. Jaynes pressed some buttons on a console and the table began to change, bending at the hip until my knees were pressed up near my chest, at the same time bending at my knees and spreading apart, stopping when I felt the cool air conditioning on my very exposed asshole.

"I'm going to insert this tube so that I can work through it," Dr. Jaynes explained, holding up a stainless steel tube approximately 2" in diameter and 10" long as the table began tilting back, angling my head towards the floor and bringing my ass up into the air. "Please hold very still and try to relax," she said, pressing the cold metal against my asshole.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mother's eyes open wide in surprise as the tube easily slid into my ass, though my eyes were glued to my mother's naked pussy beneath her skirt as she stood right next to my head.

Ten minutes later I was on my feet getting dressed and it was back to my father's building, a 5-minute ride, then up the elevator to the roof and into the helicopter for the quick flight back to the house.

"Everything will be delivered by 7:00," Penny said as we entered the house upon returning, "so we'll eat at 6:00."

"How should I dress for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, tonight, for the last time in your life, you can wear whatever you'd like," Penny replied. "After tonight, you will wear the appropriate uniform for the situation. Your training will start tomorrow, so the rest of the day is yours until dinner."

"Uh, Mom, thanks, for everything, but especially today," I said. "It was really great."

"Please call me Penny when we're alone, ma'am or Madam when anyone else is present," she said coldly. "You will not be introduced as anything but my personal assistant. Nobody will be told that you are my son. This is a condition that your father has set. Until he decides that he accepts you, he will not acknowledge that you are his, our son."

Even though I was still feeling the effects of all of the wine I had drunk, I changed into a pair of running shorts and went for a run, missing the regular exercise that had been a defining part of each and every day of my life until now, only returning to the house a few hours later, drenched with sweat, but high on the endorphin release that hard exercise rewarded.

I had just enough time to take a shower and dress, pulling on a pair of Chinos and a short-sleeved shirt with a collar before hurrying to the dining room to arrive on time, once again finding my mother in a peignoir, light blue this time, which accented her eyes, though I had a hard time not staring at her breasts and the large nipples topping them.

Dinner was much lighter than lunch, a Caesar salad made tableside by the same Hispanic server as previously, wearing the same light-blue peignoir as my mother, and a seared tuna steak served with steamed broccoli. To my surprise, another bottle of wine was opened and poured, a Saint Claire sauvignon blanc from New Zealand.

"Ma'am, there is a delivery," a petite redhead wearing the same diaphanous peignoir in light green announced as she entered the dining room.

"Have everything put in my sitting room, Erin," Penny said, not missing my eyes drinking up the girl, her large, puffy ruby nipples clearly visible on her smaller breasts through the translucent material of the peignoir, as well as her shaved pussy with a thatch of fiery-red hair above whose inner lips were furled up outside of her outer lips with a fat clit also visible.

I felt my cock hardening and wondered how I was going to handle being around basically hot naked women all the time without embarrassing myself.

"Shall we?" Penny said when we finished, getting to her feet, my eyes automatically drawn to her naked clamshell pussy.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied softly.

I could see a glittering blue object the size of a silver dollar between my mother's ass cheeks as I followed her to her bedroom suite and then into the attached sitting room. I was surprised to see the hot redhead waiting for us, a pile of boxes and clothes bags piled up on and around one of the sofas. I had to force myself not to look at her, as my cock reacted instantly.

"Erin is my personal assistant," Penny explained. "Beginning tomorrow, I want you to start training Alex in your duties, Erin."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied. "All of my duties, ma'am?"

"Of course," Penny replied. "If you were indisposed, I wouldn't want to have my life disrupted."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, glancing at me with her flashing emerald eyes.

"Have you located everything?" Penny asked, sitting down in one of the oversized chairs.

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied.

"The shorts first," Penny said, and Erin reached into the pile of packages, coming up with what looked like a type of very short black bicycle shorts, but cut high on the sides all the way up to the waistband.

"Try them on," Penny said, no expression on her face.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, not sure whether to believe that what was happening was actually happening.

"One of the Master's rules is that there is to be no underwear of any sort in this house," Penny said when I had stripped down to my boxers, trying not to look at everything, thinking about exercises, formulas, anything to avoid my cock getting hard. "Anything of that sort that you have, you should dispose of."

"N-no underwear?" I asked, glancing at Erin and seeing a benign, blank expression on her face.

"You must have noticed that nobody is wearing any," Penny said.

"Right here, right now?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?" Penny asked. "I can't be having a personal assistant who hesitates to do as told immediately or questions my orders."

"No, ma'am, it is not a problem," I replied, taking a breath as I pushed my boxers down, stepping out of them when they landed on the floor.

"Erin," Penny said, her eyes on my cock as I desperately calculated the quadratic equation in my head.

Erin knelt at my feet, holding the shorts out for me to step into, one foot at a time, then pulled them up my legs. I could feel her breath on my cock as she pulled the waistband up as far as it would go, somehow managing to capture my cock and balls in the limited amount of material that made up the shorts, which moulded themselves to me like a second skin, the waistband very low, exposing my hip bones.

"Turn around," Penny instructed and I complied. "This is your house uniform when the Master is not here."

"Just this, no shirt?" I asked.

"That is correct," Penny replied.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"One of the shirts next," Penny said, and Erin bent over into the pile of packages, coming out with a long-sleeved dress shirt, but not before presenting a perfect view of her ass and pussy as she was bent over.

Trying not to look at either woman, I put on the shirt, finding it a perfect fit.

"Turn around," Penny instructed and I complied. "A pair of the trousers, Erin," she said, and once again Erin dove into the pile of packages, giving us another clear look at her ass and pussy before emerging with a pair.

As I started to pull them on, Penny stopped me.

"Those shorts are not underwear," she said, "nor are they to be worn as such."

I could feel my heart pounding as I peeled the shorts off, releasing my cock and balls which had been firmly gripped by the shorts. As I pulled the trousers on, my cock grew and grew and grew until it was as hard as it had ever been as I tried to zip them up and close the waist, all 7½" of my cock tenting the front of the trousers, my face flaming in embarrassment.

"Let's have one of the jackets, Erin," Penny said. "Give him a chance to calm down so that we can see how the trousers actually fit."

My face flamed even hotter as Erin held a grey, raw-silk jacket for me to slip into. By the time I shot the sleeves and buttoned the single button in front, my cock had calmed down.

"They did a good job," Penny commented as I turned around for her inspection. "Which room did you take?" she asked.

"The last one," I replied.

"See that everything is taken there and put away properly, Erin," Penny said. "You can change into your house uniform now," she said, a smile almost creasing her face when she saw my cock starting to grow as I quickly pulled the shorts up, feeling them almost caress me as my cock continued to grow, only the firmness of the waistband stopping it from popping out as the shorts bulged, but contained my now rock-hard cock, the outline of which was clearly visible.

"Very good," Penny said, getting to her feet, her pussy spreading apart as she stood, revealing the glistening pink interior momentarily. "Alex, you can help Erin take all of this to your room."

I filled my arms with as much as possible, following Erin to my room, enjoying the sight of her tight ass cheeks bobbing as she walked. Erin made two more trips, declining my offer of help, then started putting everything away in the cedar-lined walk-in closet. She didn't speak and neither did I, remembering my mother's admonition to never speak unless first spoken to.

"Madam usually gets up at 8:00 when the Master is not here," Erin said when she finished putting everything away, standing in front of me while I sat on the bed, her furled pussy lips glistening with wetness between her legs, her puffy ruby nipples screwed into knots that stuck out like the joint of a pinkie. "I start setting things up for her morning toilet at 7:30."

"Shall I meet you there?" I asked, having been first spoken to.

"Yes, or I can come get you to make sure that you're on time," Erin replied. "You don't ever want to be late here, for anything."

"I think I can manage to be on time," I replied.

"Then I will see you in the morning," Erin said, turning and leaving, the sight of her tight ass the last thing I saw of her as she left.

I set my watch alarm early enough so that I could first take a shower before reporting for my first day on the job. I got to Penny's room a couple of minutes early, finding Erin waiting for me, dressed in a peignoir.

"You're on time," she whispered, smiling. "Quiet now," she said, leading me into my mother's bedroom suite where I saw her sprawled on her back asleep, a sheet pulled up to her stomach, but her upper body uncovered, her breasts exposed, which looked even better than I had realized.

I followed Erin into the sitting room, Erin closing the adjoining doors, then stayed out of the way and observed as she set up a low massage table, arranging towels and a tray of ointments and creams. She looked up at me and smiled at my wide-eyed expression as she set up another tray with an assortment of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs, which I realized is what I had seen between my mother's butt cheeks the previous day.

I then followed her into the adjoining bathroom where there was a large claw-foot iron tub on a pedestal in the center of the room. Turning the hot and cold water on, Erin made it a point to show me how much of each she was using. It took a few minutes, but just before the tub was full of steaming water, Erin added some liquids from a few small bottles, one of which must have been some sort of soap, because the tub was quickly covered with a thick coating of bubbles.

Turning off the water, Erin checked the time and smiled. To my surprise, she removed her peignoir. standing naked in front of me, her large, puffy ruby nipples screwing into hard knots as I watched. I followed her back into my mother's bedroom, standing to the side as Erin approached the bed and very gently shook my mother's shoulder, moving back as soon as she saw her stir.

"Good morning, ma'am," Erin said when she saw Penny's eyes open. "Your bath is ready."

"Thank you, Erin," Penny said, stretching, then sitting up, her eyes quickly taking my presence in, then ignoring me.

Penny got out of the bed naked and plodded through into the sitting room, then into the bathroom, opening the door marked WC and taking a seat, not bothering to close the door. The sound of her peeing was impossible to miss. Leaving the WC, she walked over to the tub where Erin was waiting and allowed her to assist as she stepped into the tub, then sat down and leaned back with a sigh, the bubbles completely covering her.

Erin began to gently loofah Penny, starting with her back, then her front, then moving down to her legs, bending over the tub, her ass and pussy presented to me, her pussy spreading apart to reveal the glistening crimson interior. When she finished, Penny stood up and Erin released the drain, enveloping Penny in a large, thick towel as she stepped out of the tub, drying her, then leading her back into the sitting room where Penny lay down on the massage table, her face in the face cradle.

Erin poured some lotion into her hand and then began on Penny's back, giving her a quick, gentle massage, working her way down to her ass which she spread apart, revealing her starred rosebud as she kneaded each cheek.

"What color would you like today, ma'am?" Erin asked.

"I think red today," Penny replied, her feet as wide apart as the massage table would allow, her clamshell pussy spread apart revealing the pink interior and delicate inner lips and tiny clit.

Erin looked up at me and smiled as she picked up a butt plug that had a red jewelled handle, quickly lubricating it with her hand, then pressing it easily into Penny's ass, which closed over it, the glittering red end all that was now visible. Turning over, Penny's eyes were quickly covered with a flax seed bag, but not before her eyes flicked to the side to glance at me.

Then Erin began on her upper chest, moving down over her breasts, kneading them, pinching and pulling on her big nipples before moving down over her stomach, one hand sliding down over her pussy to cup it, sliding back and forth, a finger between her pussy lips rubbing her before moving down to one of her legs, working her way down to her foot, then moving to the other foot and working her way back up, the whole time her pussy spread wide open.

Once again looking over at me and smiling, Erin picked up one of the dildos from the tray that she had stocked, a dildo that was certainly bigger than my cock, I realized, then lubricated it in her hand before leaning over and gluing her mouth to Penny's pussy.

I was blown away watching my mother get her pussy eaten by Erin, whose own rosebud and pussy were spread open as she leaned over to eat Penny's pussy. After a couple of minutes, she stood up, licking her lips, then began rubbing the head of the dildo back and forth between Penny's spread pussy lips, finally pressing it into her as Penny lifted her hips, trying to impale herself on the big cock. After pumping the big dildo in and out of her pussy for several minutes, Erin removed it, then leaned over and began eating her pussy once again, not stopping until Penny had shuddered to an orgasm twice.

Penny lay on the table, her legs spread, trembling from her orgasms as Erin went to a dresser and extracted a red peignoir. Returning to the massage table, she helped Penny sit up, then helped her into the peignoir.

"That was wonderful, Erin," Penny said as she stood up, barely glancing at me, though her eyes lingered for a moment on my rock-hard cock bulging the uniform shorts that I was wearing. "Will you please see to breakfast? I'll take it here this morning. For two."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, retrieving her peignoir and pulling it on as she left.

"You're shocked," Penny said when Erin had gone, sitting in one of the big comfortable chairs, her feet tucked up beneath her.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, moving to stand in front of her in response to her finger pointing.

"Do you object?" Penny asked, looking up at me, my bulging shorts at the same level as her face.

"Would it matter, ma'am?" I asked.

"No," Penny replied, "of course not."

"Then I don't object, ma'am," I said. "If he's half the bastard to you that he is to me, he doesn't deserve any consideration."

"I take my pleasure where and how I wish," Penny said, blatantly staring at my bulging cock, "and I don't apologize for any of it or feel any shame."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"It excited you," she said, staring pointedly at my rock-hard cock bulging my shorts.

"It would have excited a dead man, ma'am," I replied.

"Even though I'm your mother?" Penny asked.

"You're a woman first and last, ma'am," I replied, shocked to see the slight flicker of a smile which quickly disappeared.

"Good morning, ma'am," the Hispanic woman said as she entered, pushing a serving trolley ahead of herself, wearing the same red peignoir as Penny, her big breasts with their large dark nipples visible through the diaphanous material, her clit just peeking out from between the thick outer lips of her shaved pussy.

"At the table, Juanita," Penny said, getting to her feet, one thick hard nipple just brushing my cock as she stood up. "Come, join me for breakfast," she said, leading the way over to the small table situated in a bay window that overlooked the valley below the house, the glittering, red-jewelled butt plug visible between her ass cheeks.

"Your father's one consistent trait is his absolute need to dominate anyone and everyone that he comes into contact with," Penny said after Juanita had served the breakfast and gone, her bubble butt jiggling nicely as she walked away. "And he prefers to leave the person feeling humiliated in some way. He's never overtly cruel, except in words, but there's definitely a sadistic streak in him."

"Did you know all of that before you married him, ma'am?" I asked.

"Alex, when nobody else is present, drop the whole ma'am thing, okay?" Penny asked.

"I'll try, ma'..." I started to answer.

"If it's just the two of us, Penny will do," she said.

"I'll try, P-Penny," I stammered, "but at school, we'd be severely punished if we didn't say sir and ma'am to anyone we talked to. It's going to be a hard habit to break."

"I knew that he was an über alpha male that had enough money of his own that my family's money wouldn't have been his reason for an interest in me," Penny replied. "He was and still is a very handsome man and he's hyper-sexual, which was always just fine with me. It's probably the one trait that we have in common and I'm sure that it had a lot to do with his decision to marry me. It wasn't until the end of the first year of being married when I was pregnant with you that I started to realize what kind of a person he was. When April...that destroyed the last façade of civility or humanity in him. That's when I finally realized what he was, what kind of a man, a monster. It's been reinforced many times over the years."

"You want something from me," I said, looking at her and watching as her thick nipples knotted beneath the diaphanous material of her peignoir, the pieces all falling into place in my head in a sudden moment of gestalten clarity. "What do you want?"

"I want to ensure your future and try to somehow compensate for what you've been put through," Penny said. "I wanted to object when you were sent away, but I knew that it would be futile and only damage my own standing. I knew that I had to bide my time, be his creature, until the right circumstances arose."

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked.

"By teaching you how to be his creature," Penny replied flatly. "You need to be so much his creature that he'll see you as an extension of himself."