Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I refuse to give him the satisfaction of showing anything when he does these things, especially not discomfort," she grunted as Erin began to pump the dildo in and out of her ass with more force, suddenly withdrawing it, Penny's ass gaping open now, slowly closing as Erin wrapped the dildo in another towel and returned it to the tray, now picking up a monster of a dildo, black, 10-12" in length and 3" in diameter.

I couldn't for the life of me imagine how something that big was going to fit into my mother as Erin lubricated it, then pressed it against her pussy, which spread, Penny moaning as Erin slowly and carefully worked the huge dildo into her, then slowly began to fuck her. I saw that my mother was trembling on the massage table, then I saw juices trickling down the insides of her thighs as she adjusted to the size of the dildo and began to react to its stimulation.

I figured that that would be it. I didn't believe for a minute that Erin was going to do the same thing, removing the huge black dildo from my mother's gaping pussy and pressing it against her ass, which very slowly yielded, the head of the dildo slipping into her, followed by the rest as Erin very carefully worked it in and then began to fuck her with it. This time she plunged that huge dildo in and out of my mother's ass for a full five minutes before removing it, my mother's ass gaping wide open as she gasped for breath.

"I won't even feel his cock when he fucks me after this," Penny sighed as Erin put the huge black dildo back on the tray, then lovingly licked and slurped at the juices that were flowing from her pussy, her asshole slowly closing.

"But you must remember to show no expression on your face, whatever is said, whatever is done," Penny said, slowly sitting up. "Nothing! This is important. He'll want to shock you. It's a test. If you show no emotion, he'll respect that."

"The Nazis did that with the SS soldiers," I said. "They gave them puppies to raise during their training and then made them strangle the puppies when they graduated. They had to obey immediately without any emotion or pay the price themselves."

"Well, I wouldn't call your father Hitler, exactly, though they do share some ugly traits," Penny said. "One more thing," she said, staring pointedly at my cock trying to burst out of my shorts. "When you get excited watching him do whatever it is that he's going to do, don't try to hide it. It will please him to know that you get excited watching him degrade me."

"Seeing you degraded will not excite me," I said. "I despise bullies. I know them far too well."

"When he asks, and he will ask, we never talk," Penny said. "I give you orders and you obey them. Period. This is very important. He mustn't think that there is any sort of...relationship developing between us."

I hadn't realized how many people actually worked in the house until I saw more than a dozen all lined up, the women wearing that short shift-like dress, the three men wearing long white pants and long-sleeved white shirts with white tennis shoes. I was wearing one of the grey silk suits that had been made for me, along with a light-blue shirt and a blue tie several shades darker.

My mother waited by the entry door wearing a shimmering silk dress that came down to mid-thigh on the left side, but only down to just above her hip on the right side. If she stood still, you couldn't see anything, but if she moved, her pussy was entirely visible. The dress was sleeveless and strapless, with the top hugging her breasts just above her nipples.

"Is dinner ready?" Bruce growled as he walked through the door, barely glancing at the staff and myself lined up against the wall.

"Whenever you'd like to eat," Penny replied, her face expressionless.

Turning to follow him, Penny glanced at Erin who took my hand and pulled me away when they disappeared on their way to the dining room, the other staff quickly scattering.

"Quickly," she whispered. "We can eat, but they'll want us very soon."

She led me to a small room with a table and half a dozen chairs adjacent to the kitchen. I watched as she went into the kitchen and retrieved two plates of food from the chef. I realized that I was ravenous as I attacked the food, not saying anything as we ate.

"Master wants to see you," Juanita said when she appeared 20 minutes later, sticking her head into the room, then disappearing.

I had no idea what to expect as I went to the dining room, but not before Erin checked to make sure that I looked okay, no food or lint on my suit. When I got to the dining room, I saw my father gulping the last of what was in his wine glass while my mother sat with a blank, expressionless face, her food barely touched, her wineglass full.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Bruce asked challengingly after a minute, looking up at me, his eyes dangerous.

"About what, sir?" I asked.

"Your duties here," Bruce replied.

"Interminably boring, sir," I replied, seeing his eyes clouding. "I stand around observing, doing almost nothing, waiting to be given an order to do something."

"And what do you observe?" Bruce asked.

"Staticism, indolence, and decadence," I replied.

"You disapprove?" Bruce asked, the menace behind the question palpable.

"I'm accustomed to being challenged to always progress," I replied. "The decadence is comfortable."

"Decadence is comfort..." Bruce exclaimed, then burst out laughing, visibly shocking Penny. "And the rest, staticism, indolence?"

"Nothing more is possible in a gilded cage," I replied, wiping the laughter from his face.

"Is that how you see this?" Bruce asked, softly, Penny's face now registering alarm.

"Am I free to go?" I asked.

"Where would you go?" Bruce asked.

"I have no idea," I replied. "I just want to know if I am free to go."

"You are not happy here?" Bruce asked.

"As happy as any of the other pieces of furniture," I replied. "Like them, I do not complain."

"Has he been this truculent with you?" Bruce asked, turning to Penny.

"This is the first time that I realized that he knew more than two words," Penny replied, looking at me coldly, something that I saw my father notice out of the corner of his eye. "He's only said yes, ma'am to me. He's asked Erin how he is supposed to dress. Other than that, I didn't realize that he was capable of a conversation. I haven't encouraged it."

"I'll give you $1 million and you can go," Bruce said. "I'd expect to never hear from or about you ever again."

"I don't care one little bit about your money," I spit back at him, trembling as I tried to restrain the surge of anger that I felt.

"Everyone cares about money," Bruce replied.

"I've never had any and have done just fine," I said.

"Then what do you care about?" Bruce asked.

"Being unfairly judged, misjudged," I replied, my fists clenched tightly at my sides, my knuckles white.

"And you're going to what, stay here waiting for an apology?" Bruce asked, laughing. "That'll be a cold day in hell."

"For you to acknowledge that you were wrong," I hissed, spittle flecking my lips.

"Get out!" Bruce cried out, jumping to his feet so suddenly that his chair toppled over backwards. "Get out of my sight!"

I spun on my heel, noticing the shocked look on my mother's face, and returned to my room where I paced back and forth, fuming that I'd let him get to me like that, but at the same time relieved to have been able to say out loud what I'd bottled up inside for years. It was very liberating somehow.

It took half an hour, but I'd finally calmed down when the door burst open and Erin came in, her face flushed.

"Master wants you right now," she said, her eyes wild.

Sighing, I followed her, wondering if I was now going to pay the price for my intemperate outburst. Erin led me to a double door that I hadn't been through yet which opened onto a large bedroom suite, distinctly masculine, even larger than my mother's, then through another set of double doors into what was obviously a den or office, dark with wooden bookshelves covering all of the walls floor to ceiling, no windows to be seen, the only place not covered by bookshelves being the wall in front of the large, ornately carved desk where Picasso's The Rape of the Sabine Women hung.

Beneath the painting Bruce had Penny bent over some apparatus, her ankles and wrists bound, her dress torn to expose her ass which was being plumbed by Bruce's cock, a very fat cock, though not as fat as the dildo that Erin had used on her just a couple of hours ago. Bruce had a large snifter filled with amber liquid, presumably from the open bottle of Louis XIII that was on the desk, his eyes maniacal as he fucked Penny in the ass.

My first reaction was rage, then I remembered Penny's admonition to me on how to behave, how to not react, and I resolved to do better than I had in the dining room. Against my wishes, I felt my cock growing in my trousers, the sight of my mother's pussy spread apart, her delicate inner lips and tiny clit glinting with moisture as Bruce continued to pound her ass turning me on. I pictured Erin's long, pointed tongue sliding into that pussy and my cock was fully erect, tenting my trousers.

"Ahh," Bruce finally groaned, his cock fully jammed into Penny's ass. "You're still good for something after all," he said, pulling his cock from her ass, followed by a stream of cum that ran down between her spread pussy lips and dripped onto the floor.

Erin was immediately kneeling next to him, a damp washcloth in her hands, cleaning his cock as he turned to glare at me, his eyes widening just a bit when he saw my cock tenting my trousers.

"You have the nerve to complain to me about staticism and indolence," Bruce said, his face an ugly contortion. "What do you know about economics?"

"Nothing to speak of," I replied, puzzled by the total disconnect.

"Well, learn something," Bruce said, entwining a hand in Erin's curly red hair, tilting her head back and putting his cock into her mouth. "Now get out."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next couple of days Erin would come get me in the morning and I would watch as she helped Penny through her morning toilet, the routine not varying, and then again in the evening. Apparently my father never entered my mother's suite of rooms, instead sending for her if he wanted her for anything. Nothing was said about what had happened in the study and I was not invited to join my parents for any meals while my father remained, which was only for a total of three days, after which I heard the helicopter in the morning and was watching it fly away when Erin entered my room wearing a pale blue peignoir instead of the white shift-like dress that was the norm when my father was in the house.

"Madam is waiting," she said, a smile on her face for the first time in days.

"You played a very dangerous game," Penny said after asking Erin to get a bottle of champagne when I entered her sitting room to find her in her favorite seat wearing a pale-blue peignoir. "He was almost apoplectic at your scorning everything that he values and then throwing righteousness in his face. What on earth were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking, I was just answering his questions honestly," I replied. "He told me never to lie to him, so I didn't. He's a disgusting pig. I wanted to beat him to death with my bare hands."

"Well, as ill-advised as your behavior was, it definitely pushed his buttons," Penny sighed. "But it also served our purpose. At the end of one of his rants, he asked me if I still believed that it was the right thing to have you here. When I told him that I wasn't sure, that I'd leave it up to him, I saw something in his eyes, a satisfaction, I think. He was pleased at my apparent realization that I might have been wrong about letting you come here, that I didn't care if he'd send you away. I deliberately displayed what he could only think of as weakness. We'll reinforce that the next time he returns, which might be 2-3 weeks. He's off to Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo."

"Well, he didn't kick me out," I said. "Did it make it...difficult for you?"

"No more than usual," Penny replied. "I'm sure it frustrated him that you showed no reaction to watching him fuck me in the ass and then cumming. It also reinforced the fact that there are no special feelings between us. I showed him nothing, but in his mind I was humiliated because you saw what he was doing to me, your mother."

"Were you?" I asked. "Humiliated because I saw it?"

"How did you feel about it?" Penny asked, not answering.

"I, uh, had mixed feelings, I guess," I replied.

"Explain," she commanded. "And be specific. I need to also understand what makes you tick so that I can better guide you."

"Well, it pissed me off that you were tied up like that, like it was against your will," I replied.

"But you were excited," Penny said. "I saw how your cock was sticking out in your trousers."

"Well, it was...you're hot," I said, actually blushing. "I mean, well, you're just hot is all. The position you were in, your pussy was wide open. I could see how wet you were while he was fucking your ass. His cock seemed really big because you're so small."

"Which is why Erin prepares me the way she does," Penny said. "Your father also gets excited watching someone fuck me. I suppose you get that from him."

"I get that from normal male hormones, I think," I said. "He-he's seen you with other men?"

"Oh, my," Penny laughed. "It's one of his favorite ways of humiliating me and at the same time bestowing a favor on someone."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just like I gave you to Dara to use, he gives me to people to use," Penny explained, her eyes locked on mine. "He likes to watch while they have their way with me and then he always finishes everything by fucking me in the ass and cumming in me while they watch."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"I was very upset when it first happened," Penny replied. "It was right after April...I was still emotionally traumatized and you had been sent away. Ever since then, your father has only fucked me in the mouth or the ass, he's never even touched my pussy since. Once I realized this, I began to enjoy it when he'd give me to someone. At least then I'd usually get a cock in my pussy."

"This happened a lot?" I asked after staring at her for a long moment.

"Hundreds of times," Penny replied, staring at my now rock-hard cock bulging my shorts just as Erin returned with the champagne.

I was stunned as I tried to reconcile the petite woman sitting in front of me sipping champagne with what she had just described, having sex with hundreds of men in front of my father over the years. It also put her seemingly indifferent attitude towards me and her friends in a different light. It was just a means to an end to her and the fact that I was her son was irrelevant.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"A friend is coming to visit tomorrow," Penny informed me as we ate dinner in the dining room, a fantastic bouillabaisse with a table-side prepared Caesar salad and crispy French garlic toast, served with a delicious white Domaine Saint Prevert Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

"Are you fattening the lamb for slaughter?" I asked, smiling when I saw her fight back a smile.

"Her husband is almost as powerful as Bruce and I doubt that there's anyone on the planet that hates him more," Penny replied. "Clara is a snob and not the least bit like Dara temperamentally, but I'm counting on her insatiable curiosity -- there is no bigger gossip that I've ever encountered in my life -- to give her an excuse to let herself go."

"Your father told you to learn something about economics," Penny said, changing the subject. "Have you looked into it?"

"Yes," I replied. "Wharton, Harvard, and Oxford all have online economics programs. They're considered the best."

"Which one are you going to do?" Penny asked.

"Uh, I've enrolled in all of them," I replied. "It's actually sort of interesting, applied mathematics with an overlay of psychology."

"I've never known Clara not to ask someone about their education," Penny said after staring at me for a long moment. "She's always looking for an excuse to spout on about her degrees, which I doubt that she has, and if she did, she paid for them. When she brings it up, tell her that you've been considering doing a PhD in economics. If she asks you where, use the ones that you're taking classes with."

"Misdirectional innuendo," I said, shrugging my shoulders and smiling.

"Impressions and perceptions are everything in success," Penny said.

"Coffee, ma'am?" Juanita asked, appearing almost immediately as we sat back.

"In the sitting room, Juanita," Penny replied. "In about 10 minutes. Please have Erin meet us there."

I smiled wryly as I thought about my life in Kafkaesque terms as I followed my mother's naked ass back to her sitting room where Erin was already waiting for us.

"Erin, Mrs. Rogers will be visiting tomorrow," Penny said as she sat in her chair. "She might stay the night. Please make sure that the guest suite is prepared."

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied.

"Is Alex ready to step in for the morning and evening toilets if you are unable to for any reason?" Penny asked.

"I-I don't know," Erin stammered in reply, nonplussed. "He's seen me do them for at least a week now."

"I might need him to do a toilet while Mrs. Rogers is here," Penny said. "Do you think that he's ready?"

"I don't know, ma'am," Erin replied. "Seeing and doing are two different things."

"I agree," Penny said, nodding her head. "Why don't we have Alex give you a morning toilet treatment and you can evaluate whether you think that he's learned sufficiently?"

"Yes, ma'am," Erin replied, a smile splitting her face.

"Do you think that you're ready?" Penny asked, looking up at me.

"It's not rocket science," I replied, secretly thrilled at the thought of getting my hands on Erin, though being careful not to show anything of that on my face. I was learning.

"Then please do so," Penny said just as Juanita arrived with the coffee service.

I went into the bathroom and began filling the tub, turning the hot and cold water handles to the positions that I had seen Erin use. When it was sufficiently full, I turned off the water, then added the scents and potions from the three small Murano vials as I had observed Erin doing, then used a hand to swirl them through the water.

"The bath is ready," I announced from the bathroom doorway, just as Erin did.

Erin didn't hesitate, walking towards me while Penny finished her coffee before standing up and following. Erin dropped her peignoir to the floor and stepped into the bath, leaning back. I hesitated for a moment before removing my shorts as Erin did her peignoir when she did Penny's toilet, sighing inwardly when I saw the quirk of a smile at one side of Penny's mouth when she saw my cock standing out in front of me as I knelt down and picked up the loofah.

Erin sat forward so that I could do her back, one hand with the loofah gently scrubbing her pale, freckled skin, the other hand following to softly glide over her soft skin. Moving to her shoulders and easing her back, I moved down over her breasts, her ruby nipples thick and sticking out. Glancing up at my mother standing on the other side of the bathtub, her own bald pussy at eye level to me, I began to knead Erin's breasts, capturing her big nipples between my fingers and pinching and squeezing them, then pulling on them until she gasped before releasing them to snap back.

Sliding my hands down over her stomach, I saw my mother nodding her head out of the corner of my eye as one hand slid down between Erin's thighs, my middle finger slipping between her furled pussy lips all the way down to her rosebud, rubbing back and forth a few times before shifting position and beginning with one leg down to the foot, then up the other leg, finishing by once again cupping her pussy, her inner lips now completely unfurled and butterflied open, before sliding up her stomach to her breasts, paying attention to her thick, hard nipples once again before finally sitting back on my heels.