Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to what end?" I asked. "It sounds like a Faustian bargain for some reason."

"It is," Penny agreed. "But the end would be you being his heir, something that you're not at present."

"Who is?" I asked, not because I was disappointed, but curious.

"I'm not sure," Penny replied, "but I am sure that he legally disinherited you after he sent you away."

"Won't you be his heir?" I asked.

"No," Penny replied. "He also excluded me, saying that I wouldn't need it in light of the inheritance that I'll get from my own family. The pre-nup I had to sign also emphatically states that I am to receive nothing in the event of a divorce."

"Why did you marry him?" I asked.

"Money was irrelevant to me," Penny said with a shrug. "I grew up with a diamond spoon in my mouth. I'll never lack for money. I thought that I loved him and the sex was good and non-stop."

"I don't care about his money," I said.

"Tell me, if you could do anything in life and there were no obstacles to doing whatever that is, what would you want to do?" Penny asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "I've never thought about anything like that."

"Think about it," Penny said as she resumed eating her breakfast.

"Well, I guess I'd like to do something to help kids with no homes, or bad homes," I said many silent minutes later.

"With your father's money, that's exactly what you'd be able to do," Penny said. "You'd be able to help thousands of kids, tens of thousands."

"And all I have to do is..." I said.

"Exactly what I tell you," Penny replied. "Learn. Nobody knows your father as well as I do. I know his strengths and his weaknesses. If you are smart, if we are smart, we will accomplish our goal, though it could take years. In the meantime, you'll live like a prince in a gilded cage, right alongside me. The only thing that you'll lack is freedom."

"I've never had that anyway," I said.

I went for a run while Penny went to the house gym, needing the space to think. What freedom did I want? I asked myself as I worked up a sweat heading up into the hills, glad for the implant that I had gotten as I crossed clearly marked property limits with signs every 10 feet warning of potentially lethal, active and passive security beyond these limits.

I was in the shower after just over two hours of running when suddenly Erin appeared in her red peignoir.

"Madam is having lunch by the pool today," she informed me. "She has a guest. She wants you to wear this," she said, holding up a bright-blue pair of thick, connected latex rings."

"What is it?" I asked, never having seen any such thing.

"It's a cock ring!" Erin replied, staring at me. "Haven't you ever seen one?"

"No," I replied, turning off the water and reaching for a towel. "What's it for?"

"It makes your cock really hard and stay that way," Erin replied. "You won't cum as fast."

"I don't need any help for that," I said, drying myself.

"I'm only telling you what Madam told me," Erin said.

"I don't even know how to use it," I complained.

"Come sit on the bed and I'll put it on for you," Erin said. "We don't want to keep her waiting."

I sat down and watched in amazement as Erin pulled a small bottle of baby oil out of nowhere, liberally coating both rings, then shocking me by grabbing my cock and balls in both of her hands and coating them with the oil, my cock immediately beginning to rise.

"Oh, don't get so hard so fast," she said, struggling to slide the larger of the two rings down onto my cock, which only grew harder because of it.

She finally got it snugged down against my balls and I could feel it squeezing my cock firmly. She then fed my balls, one by one, through the other smaller ring which she pulled up until it was snug up against the base of my cock. My cock was so hard, I thought it was going to break and the head was turning purplish.

"Quick, come with me," she said, getting to her feet and wiping her hands on my towel, then wiping the excess oil from my cock.

"What about my shorts?" I asked as I stood up, my cock standing straight out in front of me.

"She only wants you to wear the cock ring," Erin said, heading for the door.

I followed her, my rock-hard cock bobbing in front of me. When we got to the door leading out to the pool deck, Erin slipped her peignoir off, standing naked.

"She wants to show you off," she said, looking at my raging cock, then up at me, a smile on her face. "You do have a nice cock, though," she said, opening the door and leading the way, her tight, naked ass swaying in front of me.

Erin stopped by the two chaise lounges by the pool beneath large umbrellas where Penny lay naked on one, while on the other was a long, lean woman with brunette hair and hazel eyes. She had small, dark-brown nipples on her medium breasts.

"Oh, Penny, you have simply outdone yourself," the woman gasped, sitting up and looking me over like I was a painting that she was considering. "May I?" she asked, her eyes bright.

"Be my guest," Penny replied, smiling at me. "Indulge yourself."

"You look simply delicious," she said, smiling up at me as she put her hands around my legs and urged me forward until my shins were practically banging into the chaise lounge, my rock-hard cock sticking right in her face. "Where on earth did you find him?" she asked, opening her mouth and leaning forward, my cock disappearing into it.

"He caught my fancy," Penny replied, smiling at me as I stared in disbelief as the woman sucked my cock, her nose pressed up against my stomach as she milked me with her mouth and throat muscles.

"Oh, he has such a delicious cock," she gasped, sitting back, both hands wrapped around the shaft, jacking me. "Does he eat pussy, too?" she asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" Penny replied with a smile.

"Oh, Penny, don't tell me that you're not taking advantage of this," she said, stabbing her tongue into the slit of my cock. "Do you eat pussy, you gorgeous man?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied after first glancing at Penny and seeing her blink her eyes, barely nodding her head in assent.

"Would you like to eat mine?" she asked, leaning back on her hands and bringing her heels up onto the edge of the chaise lounge, spreading them apart to reveal a long pussy with a deep vermillion interior, her long, dark-tinged inner lips hanging down beneath a prominent clit.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, sinking down onto my knees after once again glancing at Penny and seeing her smile, nodding her head.

I cannot begin to describe what it was like to be eating this strange woman's pussy while my mother and Erin watched, but I quickly forgot about that when I tasted the viscous, musky juices that flowed onto my tongue. She arched her hips, pressing her pussy against my mouth when I began sucking on her long inner lips, gently chewing on them before sinking my tongue back into the juicy cauldron of her hole, drinking her up, then sliding my tongue up and onto her big clit, feeling her body trembling beneath me as I began to suck on her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, rewarded by a long moan as her body went stiff. When I stuck my tongue back into her, I could have sworn that her pussy squeezed it.

"Oh, my god," she cried out, laughing, pushing my face away from her pussy. "Where on earth did you learn to eat pussy like that!? Oh, Penny, you have found a winner. My god, I came so hard."

"I'm glad that you approve," Penny said, smiling at me as I licked my lips while still kneeling, my achingly hard cock standing out in front of me.

"Mmm, I'd just love to feel that gorgeous cock of yours in my pussy," she said, reaching down to wrap a hand around it, "but I'd much rather taste a mouthful of your cum, if you don't mind," she said, turning to smile at Penny.

"Not at all," Penny said with a smile. "It looks like he's about ready for some release."

I could not believe it as I stood up and watched my cock disappear into the woman's mouth once again. My cock was harder than it had ever been and I wanted very badly to cum, but I just couldn't, the cock ring tightly squeezing me, preventing it. I was only a bit surprised when Erin crawled onto my mother's chaise lounge between her legs and began to eat her pussy while Penny watched as I got my cock sucked.

It seemed like forever before I felt my balls explode, cum painfully surging past the obstruction of the cock ring and into the woman's eagerly sucking mouth. I saw my mother sit up, displacing Erin, and lean forward to watch as the woman gulped my cum down, jacking me with both hands as she sucked me dry.

"Oh, what a delicious mouthful of cum," she finally gasped as she sat back, her hands still wrapped around my cock. "I am so jealous!" she said, laughing as she turned to Penny, releasing and forgetting about me.

"You're welcome to come enjoy him whenever you'd like," Penny said. "How could I possibly deny you?"

"I'll want to feel his cock in me next time," she said, laughing.

"Then you shall," Penny said with a smile.

I felt a tug on my hand and saw Erin urging me to follow her. My cock was starting to be really painful, still rock-hard and standing straight out in front of me.

"You should take that off," Erin said, eyeing my cock and balls.

"I'm not sure how to do it without hurting myself," I said. "It's starting to be a bit uncomfortable."

"I'll help you," she said, picking up her peignoir as we entered the house, then leading me to my room. "Sit," she said, kneeling in front of me, her bottle of baby oil once again appearing out of nowhere.

Coating her hands, Erin began to lubricate my cock and balls, then gently eased first one, then the other of my balls back through the ring, which provided some immediate relief. Continuing with both hands, one stretching my cock down towards the base while the other tried to roll the ring, it was painful and also incredibly stimulating all at the same time.

When she finally got the ring to roll over the head of my cock and off, I came, cum shooting up into the air. I was shocked when, before the second spurt, Erin leaned over and took the head of my cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as I watched her suck me off before sitting back.

"I sure wasn't expecting that," Erin said, laughing as she licked her lips. "But I'm not complaining, either. Don't you dare say a word to anyone," she admonished as she got to her feet. "I have to get back. You need to wash and go back, too. Juanita is probably serving lunch already."

"What should I wear?" I asked. "I don't want to put that thing back on."

"Nothing," Erin replied with a grin, heading to the door, still licking her lips. "Madam has her reasons for wanting to show you off. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and get your cock sucked again," she said, smiling as she disappeared.

I quickly showered, then dried off, hesitating for a moment before shrugging and heading back to the pool area, naked, my cock swinging in front of me, but thankfully not erect.

"Oh, Penny, this is just wonderful," the woman sighed when I reappeared, standing next to Erin by the table as the two women ate. "You must let me buy him from you," she said, smiling at me as she slowly eyed me up and down, stopping at my cock. "Whatever you want, he's worth it."

"To me also," Penny replied, smiling. "But you're welcome to use him in any way you'd like, as long as you don't do any damage. Perhaps you'd like to stay for the night?"

"Oh, well, but at least you do know how to take the sting out of rejection," she sighed.

"You are to see to Mrs..." Penny began to say.

"Dara, please," the woman said.

"You are to see to Dara's needs while she is our guest," Penny said, looking at me and smiling. "You are released from your duties to me while she is here."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, not believing what I was hearing, my own mother giving me to one of her friends to use as a sex toy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Returning to the house the next morning with my mother and Erin after Dara was whisked away in the helicopter after breakfast, I still felt drained from the night, during which I had gotten little to no sleep due to Dara's voracious sexual appetite.

"Dara was very impressed with you," Penny said after dismissing Erin and having me follow her to her sitting room. "She practically begged me again this morning to sell you to her."

"Can you do that?" I asked.

"At our level, yes," Penny replied. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Uh, uh..." I stammered, blushing.

"I'm not a blushing virgin, Alex," Penny said sternly. "I have my reasons for wanting to know."

"Well, yeah," I replied. "I mean, she's a good fuck, a really good fuck, and she could probably suck a golf ball through a hose."

"And eating her pussy?" Penny asked, letting her own knees open to reveal hers to me.

"Uh, tasty," I replied. "Really tasty. She gets super wet, really fast."

"Dara's husband is a competitor of your father's," Penny said. "Your father has beaten him in several deals, each time making sure that he was humiliated in some way. There's nothing that he'd like more than to beat your father, at anything. Now, Dara's not going to tell her husband what she did with you, but she will tell him that you exist and that I refused to sell you to her at any price. That will get his attention. Dara will also tell every single one of her friends about you, with all of the details. I expect that I'll be getting phone calls feeling me out, looking for invitations to visit so that they can check you out for themselves. And I will graciously allow myself to be talked in to inviting them over, one at a time," Penny said, smiling. "And we're going to use each of them in the same way. What do you think of that?"

"Well, it's pretty crazy, isn't it?" I replied, shaking my head. "Why would you want to do that? I mean, I am your son, right?"

"That's irrelevant," Penny replied dismissively, waving a hand. "You're an adult and you're going to be the means to an end."

"You want me to be a sex toy for them?" I asked.

"Yes," Penny replied, smiling. "Was it so bad?"

"No, it wasn't," I replied, shaking my head. "Will they all be like her?"

"That doesn't matter either," Penny replied. "They'll all be extremely wealthy, or at least married to extremely wealthy and powerful men, and all of them competitors of your father's."

"Won't that make him mad?" I asked.

"Oh, we won't bother him with the details," Penny said, smiling, "but he'll start noticing that certain people are displaying an interest in you. He won't be able to miss it. When that happens, he'll be forced to think about why. If he's got something that someone else covets, then that will make him hold onto it even tighter, even if it's you, the son that he's loath to accept or acknowledge. That's when you'll start very carefully letting him see how valuable you are."

"I can't imagine him ever thinking of me as valuable," I said.

"You'll just have to trust me on this," Penny said. "I know how he thinks and what makes him tick, I've just never had enough of a lever to be able to turn the tables on him until now. As absurd as it might seem, the better you satisfy the women I put in front of you, the better everything will work. In the end, it will ultimately be your tongue and your cock that are going to win your inheritance for you."

"I'm going to take a nap now for a few hours," Penny said. "Your father will be home this evening, just before dinner. It is never pleasant when he returns. He is always angry about something and he will be looking for someone to take it out on. That always includes me, but I never know how far he will take it. It all depends upon how angry he is. Whatever happens, whatever is said, do not speak unless spoken to, and if you are spoken to and need to reply, use as few words as possible. It will get bad enough for you, I'm just trying to delay the inevitable for as long as possible."

"I don't understand," I replied.

"Nor should you, but you will," Penny said, smiling wanly. "Now go find Erin and tell her that I'll want you to learn how she prepares me for your father's return."

I did as told and Erin told me that she'd come and get me when it was time. I wanted to go for a run, but I realized that I was falling asleep on my feet, so I went to my room and collapsed on top of the bed, asleep almost immediately.

I woke up to the sensation of a hand on my shoulder, shaking me. Rolling over, I opened my eyes to see Erin's naked pussy less than a foot away, her long inner lips furled beneath her big clit. My cock went from flaccid to totally tumescent in a matter of seconds.

"It's time to get Madam ready for the Master," she said, a flush to her cheeks as she saw my reaction to her.

Getting out of the bed, I pulled on a pair of the shorts, with a bit of difficulty getting my still-hard cock into them as Erin waited, her eyes glued to my cock and her thick ruby nipples hard knots beneath her peignoir. I followed her to my mother's suite of rooms, finding her in her sitting room in her peignoir, a flute of champagne in hand which she drained when she saw us.

"We need to get started," Penny said with a sigh. "Run the bath, Erin," she instructed and Erin disappeared into the bathroom. "This evening is going to be difficult. I'm sorry that you have to be so brutally exposed to everything, but there's nothing to be done for it. I can only hope that it will all be worth it one day and that you'll forgive me."

"The bath is ready, ma'am," Erin said, appearing in the bathroom's doorway.

I had no idea what she was talking about, of course, but I nodded, not saying anything, following her into the bathroom where she dropped her peignoir to the floor and stepped into the bathtub. Erin dropped her peignoir and slipped down to her knees and began to gently wash Penny while I watched. When she finished, Penny stood up and Erin wrapped her in a large towel, then helped her to step out of the tub.

Penny followed her into the sitting room where she dropped the towel and crawling onto the massage table, her face and chest down on the table her ass up in the air, her knees as wide as the table would allow, her rosebud and spreading pussy clearly visible.

My cock lurched up a notch when Erin leaned over and dragged her tongue from Penny's clit all the way to her rosebud, which she rimmed and probed before sliding her tongue back down and slipping it into Penny's pussy, gluing her mouth to her and audibly slurping at the juices that immediately began to flow. Every time Erin would suck on and tease her tiny clit, her whole body would shudder in orgasm. Finally, Erin stood back up, licking her lips, her eyes bright and a smile on her face as she looked up at me.

Erin got to her feet and went to a nearby bureau, getting a tray of various-sized dildos from the bottom drawer, her rosebud and pussy clearly visible as she bent over, glistenings of moisture beading her furled pussy lips.

"Oh, that feels good," Penny sighed when Erin lubed up a dildo of what seemed to be an average size and slid it easily into her pussy, then began to slowly fuck her with it, after a dozen strokes or so, sliding it out of her pussy and pressing it against her rosebud, easily sliding it into my mother's ass, then slowly fucking her with it.

"Your father's favorite way to prove his domination of a person is to dominate them sexually," Penny explained, sighing and panting as Erin continued to fuck her in the ass with the dildo. "And that ultimately means fucking them in the ass, preferably in front of an audience so that he can prove his dominance."

I didn't say anything, just watched in disbelief as Erin slid the dildo out of my mother's ass, wrapping it in a small towel and placing it back on the tray, then picked up a larger one, bigger than my cock, I thought, and resumed the process after first lubricating it and then leaning over and gluing her mouth to Penny's pussy and quickly slurping on her before feeding the dildo into her pussy, pumping it a few times, then sliding it up and pressing it into her ass.