Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She loves it in the ass," I said when I approached the bed, startling Colonel Sweet.

"Incredible woman," he said, not missing a beat as he continued to fuck her while I went back to my bed and fell asleep with Juanita on one side, Suzi on the other.

When Suzi and I met Colonel Sweet at the elevator in the morning for our morning run, Suzi had a smirk on her face.

"I want both of you at the same time when we get back," she said as we entered the elevator.

"Is it always like this?" Colonel Sweet asked as the elevator descended.

"Pretty much," I replied. "It's been a bit restrained since you arrived, but now, well, I'd say the gloves are off."

"You don't like the working conditions?" Suzi asked as we exited the elevator, taking off at a trot towards the park as we followed, my eyes as always on her incredible ass in her running shorts.

When we got back from our run and swim, I was pleasantly surprised to find Penny, Erin, and Juanita waiting for us as we exited the elevator, each one of them wearing familiar light-green peignoirs.

"I thought that now that the Colonel is a full part of the family, that we could start wearing these again when we're home," Penny said. "It's so much more comfortable and convenient."

"Again?" Suzi said, licking her lips as she looked them over.

"This was the house uniform in California when Bruce wasn't there," I explained.

"No wonder you're the way you are," Suzi said, grinning. "I like it. I need to get one of those."

"Colonel?" Penny asked, stepping forward and taking his arm, pressing her breasts against him.

"Far be it from me to complain about how you dress," Colonel Sweet replied, smiling. "So far it's been nothing but inspiring."

Suzi and I showered, then went looking for Colonel Sweet to carry out her threat to have both of us at the same, only to find him on top of Penny in her bed, her legs up around his waist as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"There's always later," Suzi sighed, dragging me away to eat breakfast after we had watched for a couple of minutes.

Suzi and Mrs. Wang were a dynamic tour de force as they discussed and worked on Our Future. Suzi did online research for Mrs. Wang while Mrs. Wang worked the phones.

"Well, that does it," Mr. Willington sighed, handing me his copy of the day's issue of The Straits Times, Singapore's leading newspaper.

"Uh-oh," I said as I saw the article on the bottom half of the page which told everyone about the sale of the Super Penthouse, along with mentioning that it had been bought by the late financier Bruce Hanson through his company BrAx LLC, who had also purchased 15% of the Singapore Development Bank, all of which had been inherited by his young son, Alex.

"Your life is probably going to become a bit messy, I'd imagine," Mr. Willington said, shaking his head. "Every reporter and journalist in Singapore is going to want to interview you."

"I have nothing to say about anything, though," I protested.

"They neither know that or care, I dare say," Mr. Willington said.

"What can we do?" I asked.

"Well, at least they didn't publish a photo of you," Mr. Willington said. "That'll make it a bit harder for them, at least until someone figures out who you are and manages to take a photo. We might try pre-empting them," he said ruminatingly, a hand on his chin.

"How?" I asked.

"Let me think about it," Mr. Willington said. "For now, don't worry about it. It had to happen, so now we'll just deal with it as best we can."

I can't explain exactly why I felt a bit apprehensive as I made my way back to the condo. Until now, while life had certainly been hectic and exciting, I had at least had near-total anonymity. That was about to end. I headed to my room, looking for Suzi, and found her on the bed with her face buried in Penny's pussy while Colonel Sweet knelt behind her pumping his big mahogany cock in and out of her ass.

Realizing that this was exactly what I needed to take my mind off of things, I undressed and crawled onto the bed, kneeling next to Penny's head and feeding my cock into her mouth when she turned her head to the side, to the obvious astonishment of Colonel Sweet who never stopped fucking Suzi's ass.

"I had to start without you," Suzi gasped, lifting her face from Penny's pussy to smile at me, my cock buried in my mother's mouth.

"That's okay," I said, taking my mother's head in both hands and slowly beginning to face fuck her, something that I knew that she enjoyed, sliding my whole cock into her throat each time, feeling her lips gripping the shaft of my cock as her tongue laved it.

"Jesus!" Colonel Sweet said when he saw my cock explode a couple of minutes later as it lay on Penny's extended tongue, cum shooting onto her tongue and into her mouth before she closed her lips on me and hollowed her cheeks as she siphoned the cum from me. "Damn!" he gasped, gripping Suzi's hips as he began to empty his balls deep in her ass.

"Oh, my god!" Suzi cried out laughing when Colonel Sweet finally finished cumming in her ass and withdrew his cock, followed by a veritable river of cum which ran down the inside of her thighs. "I never knew that a man could cum so much," she said, scrambling off the bed and running to the shower, Colonel Sweet following her, though much more controlled, his big mahogany cock bobbing in front of him.

When they returned from the shower, Suzi climbed up onto the bed and sat on my face, Penny already riding my cock.

"Oh, yeah, do it," I heard Suzi say, then felt Penny stiffen before leaning forward to lay on top of me.

It only took a couple of seconds for me to realize that Colonel Sweet was pressing his cock into her ass as I felt it rubbing against mine in her pussy, only the thin membrane of her taint separating us. It was an extraordinary feeling as I lay there feeling Colonel Sweet's cock sliding in and out of my mother's ass, pulling her up and down on my cock at the same time. The sensations were so intense that I found myself cumming after just a few minutes, much to my surprise, then feeling Colonel Sweet's cock pulsing in Penny's ass as he, too, came, both of us filling her at the same time.

"My god!" Penny gasped, finally able to fall over onto the bed, her whole body trembling as cum poured from her gaping pussy and ass at the same time. "I've never had two men at the same time before."

"It's my favorite," Suzi said as she lowered her pussy onto Penny's mouth, sighing when she felt her tongue slither up into her juicy hole.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Colonel Sweet said after a couple of minutes, scooping Penny gently up into his arms like a child and carrying her from the room, cum still dripping from her pussy and ass.

"I still can't believe that you don't mind watching me get fucked," Suzi said as she snuggled up to me, her hard dark nipples pressing into my side.

"You look hot," I replied. "Especially with Colonel Sweet's big cock in your ass. I can't believe that it fit."

"It felt great," Suzi sighed. "You know how much I love a cock in my ass and his really fills it."

"That's something that you and Penny have in common," I said. "Besides, you don't seem to mind that I fuck my mother, and Erin, and Juanita."

"Don't forget Svetlana, Sheila, and Yoko," Suzi said, reaching down to cup my cock and balls. "You're a regular stud service, but at least you share."

"Which is why it's nice that Colonel Sweet is getting into the act," I said. "It takes some of the pressure off of me to keep you all satisfied."

"Hah! Satisfy me?!?" Suzi said, grinning, her spiky blue hair bristling on her head as she looked into my eyes with her fathomless sloe eyes. "But I appreciate that you try. Maybe between the two of you..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that sure paints a target on your back," Colonel Sweet said with a sigh when I told everyone about the newspaper article as we ate dinner, "though it was bound to happen sooner or later."

"That's what Mr. Willington said," I said.

"It essentially changes nothing," Colonel Sweet said. "It just means that you need to be even more vigilant as to anything or anyone that might seem out of place. Anything that stands out, you tell me immediately."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good morning," Mrs. Wang greeted us the next morning when we arrived at the office, Colonel Sweet insisting on accompanying us from the condo, saying that since I'd been partially outed, that it was no longer prudent for me to go anywhere unaccompanied, not even to and from the office, that being a pattern that could easily be taken advantage of by a nefarious individual intent on doing me harm. "I've got some good news," she said as we all sat around the conference table drinking coffee, Mr. Willington with his ubiquitous cup of Earl Grey tea. "The most important thing is that I have an agreement in principle with the education ministry for a permit to open a school. We'll still have to meet any and all criteria, but that shouldn't be a problem. The next thing is that I've located a building which would be suitable. It's an old factory that has a 3-story office building attached to it. It could easily be converted into a 20-30 classroom building with the factory annex for a cafeteria, auditorium, and physical fitness class area."

"That's great news," I said, enthused. "I'll have Mr. Willington create a special bank account for the school. He'll make sure that you're fully authorized to access and use the funds. Just give him the particulars and he'll contact the sellers and make a deal."

"I'll need to find an architect to draw up the conversion plan," Mrs. Wang said. "I imagine it will cost several million dollars to do."

"Money is not going to be a problem," I said. "We'll put $50 million in the account so that you don't have to worry about having enough. Will that be enough?"

"That will probably not only buy the building and pay for the conversion, it will probably also pay all of our expenses for 2-3 years," Mrs. Wang laughed. "I wish the education ministry had been so generous when I was begging for pennies for simple basics," she said with a sigh.

"What do you need to get things moving other than money?" I asked.

"To actually apply for the permit, we'll need a name and a mission statement," Mrs. Wang replied.

"It's called Our Future," I said firmly.

"Do you also have a mission statement?" Mrs. Wang asked, smiling.

"How about knowledge is power?" Suzi suggested after a minute.

"How about shared knowledge is power?" I replied. "That's what education is, after all, sharing knowledge."

"I like that," Mrs. Wang said, nodding. "It's actually a very profound statement."

"Any other suggestions, or objections?" I asked.

"Shared Knowledge Is Power it is, then," Mrs. Wang said with a smile when no one spoke up.

"We might be able to use this for our little problem," Mr. Willington said slowly, a smile creasing his face, explaining for Mrs. Wang's benefit about Alex being outed. "We have to assume that someone is going to get a photo sooner than later. Why don't we combine an announcement about the new school with an introduction to Singapore's Hi-So movers and shakers? That way we can put out a statement about your intention to build a school here in Singapore, your new adopted home, without going through the uncertainty of an open interview with the press at large, and you can begin to impress and make inroads with the hoi-polloi."

"I don't get it," I said, a puzzled look on my face.

"The whole island's been buzzing with gossip ever since your father bought into DBS," Mr. Willington explained. "That much money raises eyebrows, especially the eyebrows of those who have enlarged views of themselves because of their financial circumstances and power. Then the Super Penthouse sold. Now that everything is coming out, the curiosity about the young heir is going to reach a crescendo. Your father was a relatively known figure compared to you, who has suddenly appeared out of nowhere."

"I suggest that we have an event where we announce the new school, with a full presentation of what we're going to do to the building that Mrs. Wang has found," Mr. Willington continued. "And we will invite the top 20-30 most important and influential people to personally attend."

"You think that they'd come to something like that just for a new school?" I asked skeptically.

"They would if the Prime Minister were to be there, along with the Minister of Education," Mr. Willington replied with a smile. "It will be the kind of free publicity that they won't be able to afford to ignore. There's nothing negative about it, no downside. We'll take advantage of Finance Minister Shantung's desire to ingratiate himself with you to ensure that the Prime Minister and the Minister of Education attend."

"Do a formal cocktail party reception," Suzi said. "They'll kill themselves to be there, to be able to show off and wear their finest clothes and all of their jewels. Do it at the condo. Everyone is just dying to see it for themselves."

"That would be perfect," Mr. Willington said with a smile. "We could invite a single journalist and camera crew to cover it. They'd have to agree to pool with the rest, but this way we'd be able to control the narrative. After that if the press tries to follow up, you'd just have a standard response that you do not do interviews. That should also be your response now when they call, and they'll be calling. You'll need to create a press kit for the school, but there's no need for you to include any personal biographical information."

"There isn't any, in any event," I said with a laugh, shaking my head. "Six months ago I was nobody, going nowhere fast; now..."

"I have a friend who is a brilliant graphic artist," Suzi said. "Another ex-student of yours, Mrs. Wang; Billy Sung. He could do the press kit, help us design everything, like a logo, for example. You'll need to decide what fonts and colors you want everything to be, something distinctive, I'd think."

"Arrange a meeting," I said.

"This all sounds like it's going to take a lot of time," Colonel Sweet said. "We're not going to have much time before the shit starts hitting the fan."

"Not necessarily," Mrs. Wang said. "What we're doing is very basic. We're not trying to recreate the wheel, just become another one, albeit with our flavor. We don't have to do anything original. We can explain our philosophy and how we intend to implement it. That's actually fairly simple. I think the architect will be the hardest part. We'd need renderings of before and after, which would mean that we'd need to decide on how we want things to look. Still, we should be able to have everything ready for a presentation within a month, I'd imagine."

"What architect should we use?" I asked.

"Hyla Architects and Formwerkz Architects are two of the most renowned in Singapore," Mr. Willington replied.

"K2LD Architects have done several schools," Mrs. Wang said. "And they've got native Singaporean architects on their staff. I like the idea of utilizing Singaporeans as much as possible, especially since this is going to be a school for Singaporean children. We want to set the example that if you get a good education from us, then you, too, could one day be designing schools for fellow Singaporeans. It's a circle that reinforces itself."

"I agree," I said. "Why don't you talk to each of them, feel them out, see if they're interested in making a proposal? Make sure that they understand that time is an issue. If they're not interested in working to an accelerated schedule, then they're not for us."

Since I was the only one with nothing to do, I decided to go back to the condo, escorted by Colonel Sweet. When the elevator door opened, Penny was standing there with a smile on her face wearing her baby-blue peignoir.

"Colonel, I was just thinking about you," she said, taking his arm as he exited the elevator behind me. "Erin and Juanita are up by the pool," she said to me as she led Colonel Sweet towards her bedroom.

An hour later I answered my phone when I saw that it was Suzi calling.

"Well, I'm watching Erin in a 69 with Juanita, whose pussy happens to be full of my cum," I said in response to her question about what I was doing.

"Yes, I'm sure I can tear myself away from my harem long enough to have lunch with you," I laughed. "I'll have to tell Colonel Sweet, though. He won't like it if I don't let him tag along. Okay, ten minutes."

"Thanks, you two," I said, picking up my clothes and smiling at Erin's pussy-smeared face when she looked up at me from Juanita's pussy. "That was just what I needed."

I went to find the Colonel and discovered him -- no surprise -- standing at the side of my mother's bed, his big mahogany cock in her mouth, cum running down her chin and dripping onto her big pale nipples.

"Feel like some lunch?" I asked, walking over to watch Penny sucking him off and gulping his cum down. "Suzi's hungry and so am I. She wants to meet downstairs."

"Sure," Colonel Sweet said, grunting. "I'm almost finished here."

"I am determined to get it all," Penny gasped when she finally leaned back and scraped the cum from her chin into her mouth. "I've never met a man who could cum so much."

"Nobody ever has," Colonel Sweet said, actually grinning, a very rare occurrence, "but you're welcome to continue trying. I've met very few women who loved cum the way you do," he said as he pulled his clothes on.

"I was addicted from the very first taste I got of it when I was a girl," Penny replied, then smiled.

"I try not to think of her as your mother when I'm...when we're..." Colonel Sweet volunteered as we took the elevator down to the shopping level.

"I get off on thinking that she's my mother," I said, turning to grin at him.

Suzi was waiting for us at Pura Brasa, a Spanish-Mediterranean type of café in the shopping area.

"Have you two been having fun?" Suzi asked accusingly as we joined her at the table.

"I'd have to say yes," I replied, grinning. "How about you, Colonel?"

"I think that yes pretty much covers it," he agreed, laughing at the chagrined look on Suzi's face.

"You owe me, then," Suzi pouted.

"Okay, what do I, or we owe you?" I asked.

"I want both of you at the same time, the same way you did Penny," Suzi replied, glaring at us.

"I think I could handle that," I replied, smiling at her. "Colonel?"

"It's the least I could do," he agreed, then laughed. "My god, so much spirit in such a compact package."

"It's not my fault I was born with a hypersex gene," Suzi said.

"I've never heard of any such thing," I said.

"Trust me, I've got one," Suzi said, then laughed.

It turned out that Hyla Architects couldn't fit us into their schedule for three months and Formwerkz Architects didn't feel that it was their kind of a project. K2LD Architects, on the other hand, were excited by the whole idea and flattered that we contacted them in part because of their Singaporean architects on staff. They were prepared to make room in their schedule to immediately begin working with us.

"Billy Sung said he'd come meet with us today at 3:00," Suzi said. "Do you want to meet him or do you have other business to take care of?" she asked, rolling her eyes, then laughing.

Billy Sung turned out to be a slight Chinese with a long black pigtail down past his waist who wore oversized glasses. He was also blatantly gay. After he had suffered, or so it seemed, the matronly hug that Mrs. Wang had had to bestow upon him, it was also almost immediately apparent that he was gifted when he opened his MacBookPro and ran a quick slideshow of some of his work.

Suzi and Mrs. Wang explained what we wanted to do, seeming to speak English, Chinese, and then a combination of the two as they brought him up to speed.