Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that why you don't mind having sex with your own son?" Suzi asked.

"Yes," Penny replied. "He's an adult capable of making his own decisions, as am I. Just because our initial sexual interaction together was coerced doesn't distract from the fact that we both enjoy it. If anything, it's done a lot towards healing the rift that was between us because of how he was treated."

"I can't explain it, but I love watching him eat cum," Suzi said with a giggle. "It's so...nasty that it's great."

"Ahhhh," I cried out into Penny's pussy as my cock exploded in Suzi's pussy.

While Suzi planted her freshly fucked and full-of-cum pussy on my mouth, Penny leaned over to suck on my cock, slurping the juices from it.

"Things sure are getting crazy," I finally gasped when Suzi dismounted my face and I sat up.

"You need to define your own limits," Penny said, licking her lips. "Everyone will respect them, whatever they are."

"I don't know my limits," I said. "They seem to keep expanding. The past few days have been totally insane."

"Yeah, it's been great, hasn't it?" Suzi said with a laugh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As promised, K2LD Architects had three different ideas for the renovation of the factory ready within a week, this time coming to our offices to show us their ideas. Everyone unanimously felt that the example that was the simplest in appearance was the best, Mrs. Wang's comment about fewer distractions helped students to focus on their schooling striking a chord. They promised to get us copy-ready examples the next day so that we could incorporate it into our press kit.

Mr. Willington had had a talk with Finance Minister Shantung, and as expected, the chance to be involved proved to be an irresistible lure as he promised that he could guarantee that both the Prime Minister and the Minster of Education would attend. That gave us the green light to send out the invitations that everyone had agreed upon, setting a date two weeks later so that everyone had a chance to organize their schedules. With the subtle hint that the Prime Minister himself would be attending made widely known, all of the RSVPs were positive.

"Suzi says that everyone is going to be wearing their finest clothes and jewelry," I said to Penny as I fucked her on a chaise lounge by the pool one afternoon, holding her ankles in my hands so that I could watch my cock sliding in and out of her exquisite pussy, the Colonel downstairs with Erin and Juanita.

"We should wear one of our new cheongsams," Penny panted, one hand between her legs rubbing her clit as I fucked her. "The black one. And you and Colonel Sweet should wear tuxedos. The invitation specifically used the words formal reception."

"Do you have any jewelry?" I asked, feeling my balls ready to explode.

"I do have one thing," Penny replied, her pussy squeezing my cock. "It was a wedding gift from my family. I only ever wore it the one time when I got married."

I felt my balls letting loose and Penny must have felt it, too, because she somehow squirmed out from beneath me to lean forward and capture my glistening cock in her mouth just as I exploded, cum gushing onto her tongue as she wrapped her lips around me and began to siphon my cock, gulping down my cum, not stopping until she had sucked me dry.

"Mmm, there is something so special about sucking your cock like that," Penny said, licking her lips as she sat back with a smile. "Would you like to see the jewelry?"

"Yes," I replied. "You have it here?"

"That's one thing that always goes with me, even if I haven't worn it in almost 20 years," Penny replied, getting to her feet.

Going downstairs, we heard sounds from Juanita's room and looked in to see Juanita riding Colonel Sweet's cock reverse cowgirl while Erin sat on his face.

"We were lucky to find Colonel Sweet," Penny said as we continued to her room. "We all love having him here."

"So I notice," I said sardonically as Penny went to her dresser and reached into one of the drawers and extracted a flat black case.

Setting it on top of the dresser, she opened it to reveal a dazzling necklace of emeralds and diamonds. Holding it up and putting it on, I saw that it draped her chest. She then picked up the pair of diamond and emerald earrings and put them on, finishing it all off with an incredible bracelet almost an inch wide, covered with diamonds with a row of large emeralds around it in the middle.

"That's incredible," I said. "I can't believe that you never wear it."

"Where would I wear it?" Penny asked, looking at herself in the mirror. "It is beautiful, though, isn't it?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The press kits had been printed, a large display produced for the reception itself, and the pre-eminent Singaporean news reporter, Vicki Leung, chosen to represent the media, though it had been made clear to her that there would be no interview or questions.

The girls -- I couldn't help thinking of them that way -- were all very excited as they dressed for the event, each of them looking incredible in their black cheongsams, their bodies visible, yet not, beneath the sheer silk material. I walked into Penny's room where they were all fawning over her diamond and emerald jewelry set, Colonel Sweet behind me.

"I have something for you," I said, handing both Juanita and Erin each boxes, smiling as they opened them, their eyes popping when they saw the huge fire opal pendant suspended from a fine gold chain, along with matching fire opal earrings. When they put them on, they practically glowed against the black material of their cheongsams.

"Oh, Alex, it's beautiful," Erin said, looking at herself in the mirror, then turning to hug me, then pull me down for an intense kiss. "Thank you."

"I've never had anything so fine," Juanita said, close to tears as she hugged me. "Thank you."

"Oh, yeah, one more," I said, pulling one more box out from beneath my jacket and handing it to Suzi, whose eyes were glittering with excitement.

"Oh, Alex," she gasped when she opened the box and saw the necklace of graduated jade beads, along with matching earrings and a solid jade bracelet. "Where did you find such beautiful jade? And how did you know that...oh, Alex," she practically sobbed as she put everything on and stared at herself in the mirror. "I've never seen such exquisite jade before. It's such a deep green, yet it's almost transparent."

"The jeweler told me that they're from the Ching Dynasty and that the jade is Burmese," I said.

"These are museum pieces," Suzi said, awe in her voice.

"They were," I said, "until the jeweler that I got them from acquired them when the museum needed to raise funds."

I'd never have thought that the announcement of a new school would be front-page news, but the next day every single newspaper in Singapore carried the story, though there was just a single paragraph in any of the articles that mentioned the school. The rest of the article was about the who's who attendees and what they were wearing, the condo, which everyone was invited to tour, led by Juanita and Erin, and about me, how young I was to have inherited such a huge fortune.

Each of the papers had several color photos along with the article, most of them using a photo of me, Penny, and Suzi standing together with the Prime Minister, Minister of Education, and Finance Minister as their main shot, the rest of the photos being of the condo and the glitterati. There was actually a paragraph lauding the return of Chef André to Singapore, describing the delicious canapes that he had prepared which had been devoured as though by starving people, with almost two cases of Krug champagne being poured.

It had only lasted two hours, but it had been an unqualified success, Suzi with tears running down her cheeks when her grandfather arrived, his own eyes moist with unshed tears as he looked upon his granddaughter in her cheongsam with the fabulous jade jewelry ensemble before folding her into his arms and kissing her on her forehead. For the first time since we had started having sex, Suzi wanted only to be held that night as she sobbed into my chest, overcome with emotion at the reconciliation with her grandfather. As tough as she talked and acted at times, I knew that she had a heart of golden butter.

Two days later we were taking our morning run, this time through the park nearest the aquatic park. We usually did six complete laps of the circuit, about 15km, before stopping. We were finishing our cool-down lap, walking towards the aquatic center, when Suzi suddenly stopped.

"Hey, that's the guy that was following us," she said as a man with a channel 4 baseball cap appearing to be holding a microphone out in front of him approached.

Before I knew what was happening, Colonel Sweet pushed me in the back with both hands, shoving me into Suzi and knocking me to the ground on top of her. At the same time, I heard a buzzing sound over me and looked up to see the Colonel grab the man's arm that was holding the microphone and bend it 90% the wrong way at the elbow. I remember being surprised that he hadn't cried out, as having an elbow broken like that had to be excruciatingly painful.

The next thing I saw was a flash of something in the man's other hand and the Colonel caught that arm and trapped it against his body, reaching over with his other arm to wrap around the man's head and neck. There was a loud crack and then the Colonel released the man, who slumped to the ground.

"Stay down!" Colonel Sweet yelled at me when he saw me starting to get up at the same time that a white van in the parking lot spun its tires and careened away. "Suzi, call the police," he said in a calm voice as he carefully scanned the area. "You can get up now," he said.

I was shaking like a leaf. It had all been so sudden. I couldn't believe how quickly Colonel Sweet had reacted. While Suzi talked to the police on her phone, I walked over to look at the man on the ground, his neck obviously broken, his right arm bent entirely the wrong way, a nasty-looking six-inch knife on the ground next to him.

Colonel Sweet didn't say anything, just kept scanning the area until the police arrived a few minutes later, sirens blaring. As soon as they saw the dead man, they quickly established a cordon to keep people well away.

"Can you tell me what happened?" the police sergeant asked Colonel Sweet.

"Miss Chen had informed me previously that a man had been following them," Colonel Sweet explained. "As we approached the parking lot, she told me that she recognized him," pointing to the body on the ground, "as the man who had followed them. He was approaching us with what appeared to be a microphone wearing a television station baseball cap. As he got closer, he lifted the apparent microphone and it pulled his sleeve up a bit, exposing vivid tattooing on his arm. I also noticed some color around his collar. I then realized that he wasn't holding a microphone when I saw a pistol butt in his hand."

"As you can see," he said, toeing the pistol on the ground next to the man, "it was a silenced pistol with a Styrofoam sleeve around the silencer to mask what it was, making it appear to be a microphone. I knocked Mr. Hanson to the ground and engaged the assailant."

"His elbow is broken and his neck appears to be broken," the police sergeant observed.

"When I engaged him, I disabled the arm holding the pistol," Colonel Sweet explained. "I saw him bring up the knife with his other hand, so I made sure that he wouldn't be able to use it."

"You broke his neck," the police sergeant said.

"It seemed the most effective way to deal with the problem," Colonel Sweet said. "As this happened, a white Ford van suddenly peeled out of the parking lot. This," bending over and ripping the shirt open on the dead man, is a Hong Triad soldier," he said, pointing to a particular tattoo over the man's heart."

The police sergeant's face paled when he saw the dead man's tattoos.

"Who exactly are you?" the police sergeant asked.

"Colonel Harrison Sweet, SAS, retired," he replied. "Personal security to Mr. Hanson."

"And you know this to be a Hong Triad soldier?" the police sergeant asked.

"I've dealt with them before," Colonel Sweet replied. "I was stationed in Hong Kong for many years, on and off."

"And do you know why the Hong Triad would be targeting your client?" the police sergeant asked.

"No," Colonel Sweet replied, "other than the fact that he is now one of the wealthiest people on the planet."

"That would make sense for a kidnapping attempt," the police sergeant said, "but not what was clearly an attempt to kill your client."

"I agree," Colonel Sweet said.

"Officer," Suzi said, holding her phone out towards him.

"Yes," the police sergeant said into the phone. "Yes, sir! Sergeant Tan, A Division, sir. Yes, sir. I understand, sir. I'll see to it, sir," he said, handing the phone back to Suzi, a stunned look on his face.

"That was the Prime Minister's office," he said, disbelief in his voice. "If you don't mind, we'd like to escort you home and ask that you remain there while we look into this. We'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say anything about this for the time being."

"I agree," Colonel Sweet said. "The Hong Triad will find out soon enough, if they don't already know, that they did not succeed. They'll try again."

"Yes, they won't take being thwarted lightly," Sergeant Tan said.

Penny, Erin, and Juanita were aghast at the tale that Suzi told when we got back to the condo.

"Colonel Sweet was amazing," Suzi said, appearing less rattled than I still felt. "You've never seen anything like it. It was over in an eyeblink and the guy was dead."

"I suggest that we leave Singapore for the time being," Colonel Sweet said.

"Let's go to Kauai," Penny suggested.

"This is not over," Colonel Sweet warned. "You are now in real danger, though it will take them a few days to react with something else. Leaving Singapore makes it a bit more difficult for them."

"Suzi, charter us a jet to take us to Kauai," I said. "I want to leave in the morning."

"I'll call Kimo," Penny said, "let him know that we're coming and why."

Sergeant Tan called and asked to come speak with us again that evening, this time appearing with Inspector Shan. They asked the three of us to go over once again what we remembered of the incident then asked me if I could think of any reason that anyone, especially a notorious Chinese triad, would want to kill me. I was clueless.

Colonel Sweet informed them that we would be leaving Singapore for the time being, though he didn't say where we would be going, something that the police didn't question.

The only charter that Suzi had been able to find that we could utilize in the morning turned out to be a Boeing 757. Once we were safely airborne, Colonel Sweet pulled me aside.

"Is there anything that you can think of that could be related to what happened?" he asked.

"No," I replied, frustrated.

"Have you been in China recently?" he asked.

"Well, yes, about four months ago with Bruce," I replied.

"Tell me about that," he demanded, so I recounted the story of Kenny Fong.

"You let some strange Chinese girl just suck your cock like that?" Suzi asked, having come over while I related the incident.

"It wasn't exactly my idea," I replied. "Besides, I let you suck my cock."

"There's more to the story," Colonel Sweet said, his hard gaze fixed on me.

"Well, that night, Mai Li came to my room," I said, gulping, feeling Suzi's glare without needing to see it. "And again the following night."

"Hmph!" Suzi snorted.

"The second night, as she was leaving the next morning, she told me that her parents had both jumped from the balcony just like Bruce had said they would," I explained.

"Holy Shit!" Suzi gasped.

"She actually thanked me for making her rich," I said.

"Did any of them have tattoos?" Colonel Sweet asked.

"The old woman didn't, not that I could see," I replied. "Mai Li had one, a bright red tongue near her pussy."

"Old man Fong?" Colonel Sweet asked.

"He never undressed, just watched," I replied. "He was sweating bullets."

The trip to Kauai seemed interminable and everyone finally fell asleep, awakening as we approached Lihue International Airport.

"Kimo, this is Colonel Sweet," Penny introduced when we deplaned to find him waiting with the Range Rover.

"Colonel?" Kimo asked, shaking his hand, iron grip meeting iron grip.

"SAS, Retired," Colonel Sweet replied.

"Lieutenant Kimo Kamakawa, US Navy Seals," Kimo said. "Good to meet you, Colonel."

"Likewise, Lieutenant," Colonel Sweet replied.

What I wouldn't have given for a photo of Colonel Sweet's face when we arrived at the house and he saw Svetlana, Sheila, and Yoko waiting to greet us as naked as the day they were born.

"As you can see, we're a bit more restrained in Singapore," Penny said with a smile when she saw his expression.

"My, aren't you a big one," Sheila said, sidling up to Colonel Sweet.

"All right, you three help them get settled," Kimo said. "Time enough for your nonsense later."

"Now you call it nonsense?" Sheila asked with a laugh.

"I have definitely missed this place," Suzi said, stripping down to her birthday suit.

"And we've missed you," Sheila said, a big smile on her freckled face as she slipped an arm around Suzi's waist.

"Colonel, maybe you'd like to fill me in?" Kimo suggested.

"Good idea," Colonel Sweet said. "Is there a secure communications capability? I need to check something out and I don't want to be monitored if it's at all possible."

"I guess all of that expensive gear is going to come in handy after all," Suzi said. "Come with me," she said, her naked ass swaying from side to side as she led the way to the computer room.

We left Colonel Sweet to do what he needed to do and went into the office to wait for him, Kimo hesitating for a moment before taking a seat in front of the desk.

"I've missed you, big guy," Suzi said, leaning over to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him.

"It's good to see you, too, Suzi," Kimo said, smiling, "though I wish it were under different circumstances."

"If you think that that's going to get you out of fucking me, you've got another thing coming," she said with a big grin.

"I've asked someone to check into the Fongs' deaths in Shanghai," Colonel Sweet said when he joined us.

"What makes you think that there's a connection?" I asked.

"Because Shanghai is where the Hong Triad originated," Colonel Sweet replied.

"Triad!" Kimo exclaimed. "That's not good. That's not good at all."

"We need to secure this place," Colonel Sweet said. "Can it be done?" he asked Kimo.

"I can ask a couple of friends to come hang out with us," Kimo replied. "We served together. They're good people. You think that they'll try to get to you here?"

"I have no doubt about it," Colonel Sweet replied, "but it'll take them 2-3 days to find out where we've gone and to get a team deployed."

"Well, there's only three ways for them to approach us here," Kimo said, "from the air, from the sea, or the main road. Should be easy enough to set up a passive IR warning system and tie it to the house lights. Someone trips it, the place'll light up like a fucking Christmas tree. No way to do anything about an air approach other than hear them coming."

Colonel Sweet insisted on taking the room that Svetlana, Sheila, and Yoko had previously occupied. They apparently all shared Kimo's bed in his place above the garage now, though that didn't stop Sheila from finding her way to Colonel Sweet's bed that night, nor Kimo from joining Penny in her bed.

The next day Kimo's friends showed up, Israel and Don, both Native Hawaiians. They both brought an M16 with them and extra clips of ammunition, while Kimo offered Colonel Sweet his choice from his weapons locker, a Glock 19 being his preference, along with 3 extra clips which he taped together upside down in pairs, enabling him to quickly eject a clip, reverse it, and insert a new one.