Owned By My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he finally said, looking at me. "You have any ideas about anything already other than the words?"

"Sort of," I said, suddenly uncomfortable. "I want the school to be blue, sky blue. Everything about it has to be based on blue."

"Why?" Suzi asked.

"It's a peaceful color," I replied.

"Anything else?" Billy asked.

"I thought that since one of the ideas behind everything is to allow everyone to participate on a level playing field, that Our Future should be in big blocky letters, but painted to look like someone had dipped a brush in a rainbow before wiping it across the words," said.

"Do you like this?" Billy asked, typing Our Future then changing the font. "That's Termina Black," he explained. "Or maybe this?" he said, changing the font once again. "That's Gomme Sands."

"I like that one," I said. "It's nice and solid without being too blocky or fancy. It's easy to read."

"And you want something like this?" Billy asked, a kaleidoscopic rainbow of colors covering the letters.

"Not up and down like that," I said. "More from the side, but at an angle from low to high."

"How's this?" he asked.

"Yeah, more like that," I said. "Can you make the colors seem to blend into each other instead of being so hard like that?"

"Sure, easy," he replied, hitting a few keys and creating the effect. "I'd emphasize the outline a bit," he suggested, hitting a few keys and suddenly each letter's outline was a thicker black.

"Yeah, that's a lot better," I agreed.

"I think that looks great," Suzi said. "What about you, Auntie Wang?"

"Yes, it's very nice," Mrs. Wang agreed.

"What next?" Billy asked.

"Well, the mission statement should be under it, but only half the size," I said.

"Shared knowledge is power," Suzi said in response to the confused look on Billy's face.

"Like this?" Billy asked, capitalizing each word.

"No, all capital letters," I said. "And black."

"Yeah, black's all about power," Billy agreed, making the changes. "I think it might be a good idea to open up the kerning a bit," he said, typing quickly. "It'll make it a bit easier to read, get some separation between the letters."

"Hey, that looks good!" I said when I saw the change. "I like that."

"Yeah, each line makes you look at the other line," Suzi said.

"Anything else?" Bill asked.

"A logo," I said. "Beneath everything."

"Any particular logo?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, a Möbius strip in the shape of an infinity sign," I said.

"That's cool," Billy said, opening Adobe Illustrator. "Let's see," he said, typing furiously. "This?" he said as ∞ appeared on the screen, the symbol for infinity, but twisted to reflect the Möbius strip.

"Yeah, but fatter, not so 2-dimensional," I replied, watching as it changed as Billy typed. "Can you make it the same size as Our Future?" I asked, and it was.

"What color?" Billy asked.

"I was thinking about starting it white, then cycling up through all of the shades of blue to black," I replied. "Just straight across."

"Oh, I like that," Mrs. Wang said when she saw the gradient appear on the object.

"Might look good if we metallicize the color," Billy said, quickly typing.

"That's really nice," Suzi said. "Wow! Where did you come up with all of this?" she asked, looking at me.

"I've been thinking about it," I replied.

"I think that it all combines nicely to send a very powerful message," Mrs. Wang said.

"I wish everyone were this easy to work with," Billy said with a laugh.

"I don't want this stuff painted on the wall of the school," I said. "I want it to be built of solid 3-dimensional material so that it protrudes and stands out from the wall."

"There are people who can do that," Billy said. "I can give them the kind of files that they'll need. I can also make it seem like that on any printed materials."

"Then I'll let you work with Suzi and Mrs. Wang on that," I said. "Mr. Willington, will you work with them to come up with a press kit?"

"Certainly," Mr. Willington replied.

"I need to blow off some steam," I said.

"Yeah, right," Suzi snorted.

"Want to go for a run?" I asked the Colonel.

"Why not?" he replied.

"I'm going to explode," I explained to Suzi. "I need to do something."

"I was only teasing," she said, intuitively understanding, concern immediately on her face. "You go. I'll see you later. We have work to do," she smiled.

Colonel Sweet and I went back to the condo to change, then went for a run, not returning for almost three hours. I had exhausted myself but it had provided the catharsis that I had needed. For the first time I noticed some sweat on Colonel Sweet's brow.

"I should do that more often," I said as we rode the elevator up to the condo. "That run in the morning is just a wake-up. I got used to hours of physical activity a day. The past six months, I've really been slack. But I can feel my body craving it."

"Your soft life is contagious," Colonel Sweet replied, chuckling. "I'll need to find a dojo where I can train, work out, but it will have to be when I know that you're somewhere secure and will be staying there, like the condo or the office."

"I usually spend the morning at the office once I get there," I said. "You could do it then."

"We'll see," he said as the elevator door opened to reveal a totally naked Suzi, her hands on her hips, her long pussy lips hanging down beneath her fat bulging clit.

"I've been waiting," she said, turning and leading us to the bedroom, her naked ass bouncing enticingly.

After showering, the Colonel and I paid our dues, Suzi first mounting his big mahogany cock while I got her ass, then reversing it after we both came, then showered, then returned to the bed for the second bout.

"We need to do this more often," Suzi sighed as the three of us showered together afterwards.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you sure about this?" Suzi asked for the dozenth time as we pulled up to the DBS building for the weekly board meeting.

"Yes," I replied. "You're my COO. I have every right to have you with me. If they don't like it, fuck 'em."

"Even I have my limits," Suzi said with a laugh as she entered the bank building with me, Colonel Sweet remaining with the Blue Beast.

"Mr. Hanson," bank president Lee greeted me, shaking my hand. "It's good to see you joining us," he said, casting an uncomfortable glance at Suzi.

"Miss Chen is my COO, Mr. Lee," I said. "I rely on her input in all things."

"Of course, Mr. Hanson," Mr. Lee said. "Miss Chen, it is good to see you again. I apologize if I didn't immediately make you feel welcome. Please be assured that you are."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee," Suzi said, like me, not missing the fact that he didn't offer to shake her hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I thought I was going to die laughing," I said when we were safely back in the Blue Beast after the board meeting.

"I thought Minister Shantung was going to pass out when you introduced me to all of them as your COO," Suzi laughed. "That was worth the price of admission."

"You're definitely coming to all of the board meetings," I said. "They couldn't get it done fast enough."

"And the way Mr. Lee asked if we'd be joining them at Waku Ghin," Suzi chortled.

"Lucky for them we have other plans," I said.

"A successful meeting, I take it?" Colonel Sweet asked.

"They hated me," Suzi said.

"They hated her," I agreed.

"They just don't know you like we do," Colonel Sweet said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning Suzi drove us to K2LD Architects at the Waterloo Center. We had decided that since they were so willing to fit us into their schedule, that we would pay them the courtesy of going to their offices to discuss things. We explained what we wanted to do and showed them our preliminary art work that we had done with Billy. They were very enthusiastic and said that they would be able to get us some basic idea renderings by the end of the week, that they would visit the property and take photos.

Returning to the office, Mr. Willington informed us that the owners of the property were so desperate to have it taken off of their hands -- it had been for sale for more than two years -- that they had agreed to allow us to purchase it for the bargain price of $2 million. The closing was set for the end of the week. He and Mrs. Wang had also prepared a list of names that they felt should be invited to the public presentation, headlined by the Prime Minister himself.

Suzi told Colonel Sweet about the Wing Chun Kuen Training Centre where she had studied martial arts since she had been a child, a dojo run by Sifu Chua Kah Joo, a direct descendant of Ip Man who had been Bruce Lee's first martial arts trainer. Colonel Sweet started going there each day for a couple of hours after seeing me safely to the office, pronouncing it a real warrior's dojo.

Ever since Suzi realized that I would eat her pussy when it was full of cum, she took every opportunity to have me do just that. She claimed that it was the hottest thing that she had ever seen and that she came like crazy watching me do it. She especially enjoyed fucking Colonel Sweet, then coming to find me and planting her cum-filled pussy on my mouth for me to eat her and clean her up.

One evening we were in my bed, Suzi riding Colonel Sweet's cock as he lay next to me, while Penny was riding mine, though it was in her ass. After I had cum, Penny went to the shower and I lay there watching Suzi fucking Colonel Sweet, never tiring of the sight of her long pussy lips clinging to the mahogany shaft of his big cock as she'd rise up before plunging herself back down onto him. She grinned at me when he came, grinding her pussy down on him as she milked his cock. To the Colonel's great surprise, when she had finally milked him dry, she rose up off of his cock and moved over to me, planting her cum-filled pussy on my mouth, a river of cum cocktail flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth as I feasted on her swampy pussy. When I saw the astonished look on his face when Suzi finally dismounted my face, I explained to him sheepishly that I'd never let anything stop me from eating a pussy.

A couple of days later I was in Penny's bed in a 69 with her on top, my head pointing towards the door, when Colonel Sweet entered, then stopped when he saw us. I could see his big mahogany cock sticking out in front of him and knew why he'd come, so I lay my head back on the mattress and spread my mother's ass cheeks wide apart, opening her up.

After first hesitating, Colonel Sweet climbed up onto the bed and slid his cock into her. I could feel her moan with my cock filling her mouth and throat as I watched him begin to fuck her. I had never seen anyone getting fucked from such a position and found it fascinating as her pussy would grip his cock each time he pulled back, distending, then he'd plunge it back into her. When I lifted my head to try to lick her tiny clit while he was fucking her, he froze for a moment before continuing.

Penny was thrashing around on top of me, no longer sucking my cock as Colonel Sweet fucked her and I sucked on her clit, feeling his big cock sliding along my cheek as he'd fuck her. I glued my mouth to the junction of his cock and her pussy, slurping at the cum that was leaking from around his cock, just the head of his cock in her pussy, when Suzi showed up, staring down at me in open-mouthed shock.

I could see her face and also the Colonel's shocked expression when he pulled his cock from Penny's pussy, still spurting cum as I glued my mouth to her and began to feast, the final shots of cum from his cock hitting her pussy then running down onto my tongue as I slurped on her.

"You are just incredible," Suzi said, breathing hard, her eyes glazed as she quickly stripped when Penny finally rolled off of me onto her back, leaning over to kiss me, my mouth and chin covered with Colonel Sweet's cum as she sucked on my tongue. "Will you do that with me, eat my pussy while he's fucking me?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, smiling as I continued to swallow.

"There is more to you than meets the eye," Colonel Sweet said to me as he straddled Penny's face, feeding his gooey cock into her mouth so that she could suck him clean.

"I'll say," Suzi agreed. "And I like it."

"That was an incredible sensation," Penny gasped when she finished sucking Colonel Sweet's cock clean, "having my pussy eaten while I was getting fucked. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life."

"Well, your pussy was doing some crazy things to my cock, that's for sure," Colonel Sweet said, shaking his head.

That seemed to set Suzi off, for the next day she insisted on Colonel Sweet fucking her while I sucked on her pussy, which was far easier than with my mother, Suzi's clit being so big and fat. When I glued my mouth to the junction of her pussy and Colonel Sweet's cock when he began to cum, I could feel his cock pulsing, one of his last spurts falling short and hitting my extended tongue when he withdrew his cock from her pussy.

After that Suzi insisted that we do it with Juanita, kneeling next to us and rubbing her big fat clit furiously as I slurped at the cum cocktail flowing from her pussy after the Colonel finally came. Then it was Erin's turn, her pussy the most like Suzi's with her long inner lips and big clit. The contrast between the Colonel's mahogany cock and Erin's pale skin and pink pussy was the starkest. I was sucking on the junction to her pussy and the Colonel's cock when Suzi suddenly reached in and pulled his spurting cock from Erin's pussy and directed the stream of cum onto my extended tongue and into my mouth.

"Oh, my god!" she screamed, her whole body shuddering as she came when she saw me purse my lips over the slit of the Colonel's cock, then the head as he finished cumming, groaning as I finished sucking him off before turning my attention back to Erin's cum-filled pussy.

I thought that Suzi was going to suck the breath out of me when she kissed me when I finally lay back, almost manic, her body continuing to spasm as she experienced another orgasm.

"That was the hottest thing that I've ever seen," she gasped, her eyes shining.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"That's a good question," Colonel Sweet said, clearly stunned by the turn of events.

"You know how much it turns me on to see you eating cum," Suzi replied, licking my face. "I just thought...god, I never expected you to actually suck his cock, though."

"And I certainly didn't," Colonel Sweet said.

I realized that I had crossed a line and knew that there was no avoiding dealing with it, so with a big sigh I began to tell them the story of my life, about April, about being sent away, and then about the abuse I had suffered from the moment I turned 18, including from Bruce once I had gone home. I also explained how Bruce had forced Penny to suck my cock and then me to 'rape' her.

"That is about the most fucked-up story I've ever heard," Colonel Sweet said with undisguised disgust when I finished, shaking his head.

"How could they!?" Suzi said, unshed tears in her eyes. "You were their son!"

"I don't think that Penny really had a choice," I said. "No more than I did. It was all about surviving."

"Is that why you don't mind eating my pussy, well, any pussy for that matter, when it's full of cum?" Suzi asked.

"Pretty much," I agreed, nodding. "You can get used to anything if you do it enough, even learn to like it."

"You like sucking cocks?" Suzi asked, astonished.

"Not per se," I replied, "but there have been times when I didn't mind, when I actually enjoyed it. What I hated was the coercion, being forced to do it."

"And just now?" Suzi asked.

"I've eaten so much of the Colonel's cum lately," I shrugged. "It just sort of happened."

"Colonel?" Suzi said.

"I've never really cared who was sucking my cock," Colonel Sweet replied with a shrug. "It's not the least bit uncommon in the military, but I wasn't expecting that from you. I understand the kinkiness attraction of eating a pussy full of cum. I have no problem with it, either. I just never expected it to go beyond that."

"I shouldn't have done it," I said. "It won't happen again."

"Wait a minute," Suzi said. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want to offend anyone," I said. "It's not like I think about sucking cock, it just happened in the heat of things."

"I wasn't offended in the least," Colonel Sweet said, "just very surprised."

"I'll say," Suzi said. "I mean, there's nothing gay about you. You are the best pussy eater I've ever met. I thought it was hot, seeing you with a mouth full of cock. I don't mind if you do it again. I'd get off on seeing it."

"There you are," Penny said, suddenly appearing wearing a peignoir, her naked pussy on display. "I was looking for you, Colonel."

"I think you're even hornier than me," Suzi said with a laugh to Penny.

"With two such wonderful cocks at our disposal," Penny said, "why should I resist or hold back? I am what I am and I refuse to be ashamed of it, especially in my own home. Besides, I have developed a definite fondness for the Colonel's cock."

"You're not the only one," Suzi said with a laugh.

"And my cock has developed a fondness for you," Colonel Sweet said with a sigh, crawling off of the bed to stand next to Penny who reached down and wrapped a hand around the shaft of his cock.

"Come, Erin," Penny said. "You can sit on my face while the Colonel is fucking me."

"Are you angry with me?" Suzi asked anxiously when they had gone. "I was just having fun. I didn't mean..."

"I'm not angry," I said. "It was just a matter of time, I suppose. In a way, it feels good to get it off of my chest."

"Have you every sucked a cock before just because you wanted to?" Suzi asked.

"A couple of times," I admitted, relating what had happened with Sletje and Jaap in Bangkok, then what had happened with Henri and Yvette on my first visit to Singapore.

"You let him fuck you in the ass?" Suzi gasped, her eyes wide.

"Yes," I replied. "The one and only time I ever did that because I wanted to."

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it felt great," I sighed. "His cock was really big, bigger than the Colonel's, and it had been a while since I had done anything like that. Having him fucking me in the ass like that while I was fucking Yvette was probably the biggest turn-on I've ever experienced."

"God, I'd love to have you fucking me while the Colonel was fucking you in the ass," Suzi said, laughing. "Would you do it?"

"I suppose I would," I replied. "If it was anything like Henri and Yvette..."

"I wonder if the Colonel would do it?" Suzi mused.

"I guess you'll have to ask him," I replied.

"God, just the thought of it," Suzi said, pushing me onto my back and mounting me, lowering her dripping pussy onto my mouth as she leaned over to take my cock into hers.

I was surprised later when Penny appeared in my room while Suzi was on top of me, pumping her pussy up and down on my cock.

"Erin and Juanita have borrowed The Colonel for the night. He told me what happened earlier," she said as she climbed up onto the bed and lowered her pussy onto my extended tongue, a flood of cum-cocktail flowing from her.

"It was really hot," Suzi said, her pussy spasming on my cock as she watched the cum flowing from Penny's pussy onto my tongue then into my mouth. "Have you ever seen him suck a cock?"

"Only my husband's," Penny replied, "and there was nothing to enjoy about seeing him forced to do so. I was humiliated by it."

"Does it bother you that he sucked the Colonel's cock?" Suzi asked.

"Nothing about sex bothers me if it's consensual," Penny replied. "Like you, I love cock and pussy pretty equally, so it neither surprises nor bothers me that there would also be men like that. I've never been a big fan of society trying to tell consenting adults how they can and cannot interact with each other."