Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you dress like...this?" Kevin asked, sweeping his arm in front of him to indicate her.

"It's comfortable," Sally replied, shrugging.

"Well, it certainly looks comfortable, I'll give you that," Kevin said, chuckling, "though I can also understand why your father might object. What does your mother say about the way you dress?"

"Nothing," Sally replied, shaking her head. "Mom doesn't say much about anything, really."

"Well, I still don't see why you should have such hatred toward your father," Kevin said. "Why do you want to talk to me?"

"Because I want to make him divorce my mother," Sally replied.

"I can't imagine what would possibly induce him to do something like that, not with a marriage contract like you've described," Kevin said.

"Humiliation," Sally said, smiling. "If he's threatened with ultimate humiliation, very public humiliation, that would be his motivation."

"And how do you propose to humiliate him?" Kevin asked.

Slowly, Sally started to verbalize the plan that had been taking place in her head. Kevin listened at first to be polite, then with increased interest as Sally got into it. As she laid out her plan, Kevin went to the bar and poured himself 3 fingers of Laphroaig over a single ice cube, then sat back down as Sally excitedly continued to explain, sitting on the edge of her seat, her knees apart and her glistening pussy fully visible to Kevin who was uncomfortably aware of how his cock was reacting to the sight.

"So, what do you think?" Sally asked eagerly, leaning back in her seat, but not closing her legs.

"I think that it's an audacious plan," Kevin replied, trying not to stare at her pussy, then trying not to stare at her hard ruby nipples poking through her T-shirt at him. "But I think that it depends upon too many factors that you'd have no control over."

"Like what?" Sally asked.

"Well, I'll assume that your brother can increase his golf game, but how are you going to get your father to play poorly?" Kevin asked.

"I'm going to distract him," Sally replied, then explained.

"Oh, god, would I love to be there to see that," Kevin said, laughing so hard that tears ran down his cheeks. "But what about your mother? That seems like a bit of a stretch to me."

"Mom will be on board," Sally said firmly. "I'll see to it."

"And you," Kevin said, a big smile on his face, "do you really think that you can do something like this, that you'd want to?"

"That'll be the best part of the whole thing," Sally said, getting to her feet and coming around the coffee table to kneel in front of Kevin. "Let me show you," she said, reaching for his zipper.

Kevin was in absolute shock as he watched Sally extract his cock from his Bermuda shorts and inhale it.

"Mmm, nice cock," she purred before going back to work on it.

Kevin sat back, not believing the blowjob that the young woman was giving him, perhaps one of the best in his life. He felt himself losing control and was about to warn her when he felt her increase the intensity of her sucking and he knew that she realized what was coming, or cumming. It was almost painful the way Sally sucked him off, gulping down his cum and not stopping until she had made very sure that there was no more cum to be had.

"That's just a teaser," Sally said when she sat back licking her lips, a smile on her face. "What do you think?"

"I think that if you can get your mother to agree, that I'll help you," Kevin said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where's Dad?" Sally asked when she sat down for dinner with her mother and brother.

"He flew to London for a few days," Jenny said.

"Good," Sally said, nodding. "I can relax for a few days."

"Sally, please," Jenny pleaded.

"How'd the golf go today?" Sally asked her brother.

"Good," Jimmy replied. "I played 36 holes. Swing felt good. Hit all but 7 fairways. My short game's what's holding me back. I give up 3-4 strokes a round because of bad iron approaches."

"Mom," Sally said after taking a big breath, "I have an idea of how we can get Dad to divorce you."

"Sally! Please! You must stop this," Jenny pleaded.

"Well, if you're not interested..." Sally said, shrugging and returning to her meal.

"What are you going to do, tell her to have an affair?" Jimmy asked, laughing.

"That wouldn't work anyway," Jenny said, blushing. "The only exception to the marriage contract is filing for divorce based upon cause, which specifically mentions infidelity."

"Then why haven't you divorced him already?" Sally asked. "God knows you've got cause."

"Because that clause only applies to me, not him," Jenny replied.

"Why would you sign something like that?" Sally asked in disbelief.

"It doesn't matter now," Jenny replied with a sigh. "It is what it is."

"My idea would still work," Sally said.

"Well, are you going to tell us what it is, your idea?" Jimmy asked after a few minutes of silence while they ate.

"Mom's not interested," Sally replied.

"Well, I'm interested," Jimmy said. "Come on, Mom. If Sally has a way, aren't you even interested? Or do you want to stay married to him? Maybe you're like one of those Stockholm Syndrome people."

"I just don't believe that it's possible," Jenny said quietly. "I've also always been hesitant to...traumatize you with something like a divorce. It could only be ugly with your father."

"But you're willing to let him traumatize all of us on a daily basis?" Sally almost shouted. "What is wrong with you?"

"What do you think could possibly induce your father to divorce me?" Jenny asked after a moment.

"Humiliation, or the threat of humiliation," Sally replied emphatically.

"And how do you think you could humiliate your father?" Jenny asked.

"By having something taken from him that he thinks that he owns and then threatening to let the whole world know that it happened," Sally replied, beaming.

"And what would that be?" Jenny asked, smiling at her daughter's enthusiasm, however misplaced it might be.

"Not what, who," Sally replied, her smile splitting her face. "You, and me. But the best part is that Jimmy's the key to making it all happen. He'll never even see it coming. God, I get wet just thinking about it."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped.

"Hey, it sounds good, but it also says nothing," Jimmy said. "How am I the key to anything?"

"You're going to challenge him to a game of golf," Sally said.

"He'll kick my butt," Jimmy snorted. "He's better than me. Besides, he won't want to play me. He can't stand me."

"You're going to make him an offer that he can't refuse," Sally said, laughing.

"And what is that?" Jimmy asked.

"You're going to challenge him to a game for $10 million," Sally replied, laughing at the astonished look on his and their mother's face.

"He'll laugh at me," Jimmy said. "I don't have $10 million."

"And he'll be sure to point that out right away," Sally said. "So, you'll offer him something instead of $10 million, something that he won't be able to resist."

"Such as?" Jimmy asked.

"Such as you'll agree to leave home forever and never contact him again," Sally replied. "You'll offer to sign any kind of a waiver that he wants. He won't be able to resist."

"Are you crazy?" Jimmy asked, staring at her. "When I lose, I'll have nothing. Even putting up with his shit is better than nothing."

"You're going to improve," Sally said. "And he's going to have an off day. You are going to win."

"And how is that going to happen?" Jimmy asked.

"You're going to take golf lessons and improve your game," Sally replied. "And I'm going to be your caddy for the game."

"That's going to cause him to have a bad day?" Jimmy asked. "I don't think so."

"He's going to be extremely distracted," Sally said. "Just before you start to play, he'll be shown something that will rattle his cage like he never imagined possible. Then, throughout the whole match, I'm going to keep rattling his cage."

"It's against the rules to say anything to another player while they're playing," Jimmy informed her.

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything outside the rules," Sally laughed. "But I can assure you that my very presence as your caddy will upset him and distract him."

"You said that you were going to show him something," Jenny said.

"Yes," Sally replied, smiling.

"What are you going to show him, Sally?" Jenny asked.

"Okay, here goes," Sally said, taking a deep breath. "I'm going to show him a video compilation of a whole bunch of the men who hate him the most in the world having sex with you, and me. Not all at once, not an orgy or anything, but each of them individually doing whatever they want with us."

"Great idea, Sally," Jimmy laughed when Jenny simply got to her feet and left the room without saying a word.

"It is a great idea and it will work," Sally said, nonplussed by her mother's reaction. "He'll be so upset, he won't be able to concentrate on his game. Besides, each of the men will be there to see the match, a gallery. And Mom. He will be so humiliated that he won't be able to hit the ball."

"I am shocked beyond words that you would even suggest such a thing," Jenny said, storming back into the kitchen, her face mottled with rage. "And what part of the infidelity clause in our marriage contract did you not understand?"

"He'd have to be able to prove it, wouldn't he?" Sally replied, not the least bit rattled. "He won't be able to. The video he's going to see will be on a private cloud server which he'll view on an iPad that I hand to him. The URL won't do him any good, even if he did happen to think of remembering it, because it will be taken down as soon as he's seen it."

"And what makes you think that I'd even consider having sex with your father's...enemies, as you put it?" Jenny asked. "And with you, too? You're going to have sex with men, 20, 30, 40 years older than you?"

"Mom, just in case you haven't noticed, I'll fuck anything with a hard cock," Sally said. "Sex is my raison d'être. Fucking a bunch of guys to get rid of Dad will just be icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned."

"But why do you think that this would get rid of your father?" Jenny asked, her head spinning as she saw her daughter in an entirely different light. "It would incense him if anything."

"If it ended there, I'd agree," Sally said, "but that's just the beginning, or the end, depending upon him. If he doesn't agree to divorce you, the video will be leaked. I swear it."

"Sally, I am not going to be unfaithful like that," Jenny said, shaking her head. "It wouldn't be right."

"What about Jason Robette?" Sally asked, smiling when she saw the color drain from her mother's face.

"Wh-who?" Jenny stammered, her heart in her throat.

"Jason Robette, Mom. You know exactly who he is. I do, too," Sally said.

"B-but wha...how..." Jenny gasped, her hands trembling.

"A few months ago, when Dad went to Tokyo for a week," Sally replied. "My date was a dud. I mean, the guy came as soon as I got his cock in my mouth and then he couldn't get it up again. I was so pissed. Anyway," she continued, smiling at the shocked look on her mother's face, "I came home early. I heard a noise in the dining room as I walked by, so I looked in."

"Oh, no!" Jenny gasped, her hand going to her face as she remembered.

"You were on the dining room table and Jason was eating your pussy," Sally continued. "Then he fucked you, but he came in your mouth. Then he fucked you again and then in the ass. He came in your ass. I watched for at least half an hour. It was hot. It made me really horny and I realized where I got it, my hypersexuality. There was a huge puddle of cum on the table after you left. I cleaned it up so that it wouldn't stain the wood."

"Oh, Sally, no, no, no," Jenny gasped, her eyes tearing.

"That was when I actually started trying to think of a way to get rid of Dad," Sally said. "If you were going to fuck some other guy on the dining room table, you didn't need to be married to Dad anymore. You needed to be free."

"Oh, Sally, what have you done?" Jenny asked, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I haven't done anything," Sally replied. "I just told you my idea. Well, pretty much. I mean, I did talk to one of Dad's enemies, just to feel him out on the idea. I sucked his cock to show him that I was sincere. He told me that if I got you to agree to go along with everything, that he'd help us, with money, with connections."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, her eyes wide.

"Uh, excuse me," Jimmy interrupted, "but back to playing golf. Even if he has a bad day, he's easily 4 strokes better than me. He'll deal with it somehow. Then he'll win and I'll be totally fucked."

"If you had the best golf teacher in the world, how long would it take you to get better?" Sally asked.

"If I applied myself, I don't know, a few months should tell," Jimmy replied.

"Kevin said that he knows Ernie Els," Sally said. "He said that if we decided to do this, that he thinks that he can arrange for you to have daily lessons with Ernie."

"No shit!" Jimmy shouted, his eyes lit. "The Big Easy! He's the example I try to emulate when I drive."

"You think he could help your game?" Sally asked.

"If he can't, nobody can," Jimmy replied. "Damn, Sally, Ernie Els!"

"Who is Kevin, Sally?" Jenny asked.

"Kevin Hanson," Sally replied.

"Kevin Hanson!" Jenny gasped, her hand going to her face. "He's the one you were talking about, that you...that you..."

"I sucked his cock," Sally said. "He was a nice guy and he has a nice cock, too. I didn't mind sucking it. But he said that he'd help. Do you know him, other than who he is?"

"We've met socially a few times," Jenny replied. "It's a small island. His ex-wife and I were more social friends. She left him when your father ruined him."

"Not much of a wife, I'd say," Sally said, "if she leaves him when things get tough."

"It is simply absurd that we're even discussing this," Jenny said. "I'm sorry you saw what you saw, Sally. You weren't meant to. As for the rest..." shaking her head, she turned and left the room.

"It's really not that bad an idea, Sally," Jimmy said, grinning at her.

"Come on," she said, grabbing him by the hand. "You can eat my pussy and fuck me before I go out."

"It'll have to be quick," Jimmy said. "I've got a date, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, god, now I need to take another shower," Sally giggled the next morning when she felt her brother's cock pulsing deep in her ass as he came.

"Yeah, life sucks, then you die," Jimmy said, laughing as he pulled his cock from his sister's gaping ass, followed by a river of cum.

"There you are," Jenny said when Sally finally showed up for breakfast wearing a tube top and a tube skirt that she had scrunched up to a micro-mini.

"Mom," Jimmy said as she placed breakfast on the table and sat down, her pale-green peignoir swirling around her, "about what Sally said last night..."

"I thought that we had settled that," Jenny said, "and weren't going to discuss it any further."

"I never heard or agreed to anything like that," Sally said.

"Neither did I, but it doesn't matter," Jimmy said. "I'm going to challenge Dad to a game of golf just like Sally suggested, same terms. You meant what you said about Ernie Els?" he asked his sister.

"Yes, of course," Sally replied, shocked. "But without Mom..."

"You and I will just have to pull it off ourselves or I'll be history," Jimmy said.

"I'll talk to Kevin," Sally said, excited. "Maybe he'll have some suggestions about how to do it without Mom."

"You're asking for trouble that you don't need," Jenny said fearfully.

"At least we're not afraid to try," Sally said scornfully. "Maybe you like your life, but I don't and I don't think that Jimmy does, either. Money isn't everything, you know."

"And I'm tired of not standing up for myself, holding myself back out of some misplaced sense of respect because he's my father, leaving it to my baby sister to stick up for me," Jimmy said. "Golf's as much mental as anything. Maybe we'll be able to get into his head and maybe I can improve enough to make it happen. We'll just have to find out. But I agree with Sally that enough is enough."

Jenny burst into tears when Sally and Jimmy left, years of frustration and now fear for her son overwhelming her, knowing that her own fear of her husband and what he was capable of paralyzing her, Sally's words about being afraid ringing in her head, ashamed that she was so afraid when they were being so brave, even though she knew that they had no idea what they were potentially exposing themselves to.

And the devastating revelation that Sally had seen her with Jason Robette. She had known that she was playing with fire when she succumbed to his persistent advances, loving the feeling of being desired by a strong virile man again, the thrill of allowing him his penchant for sex in strange places, such as on the dining room table, or on a picnic table in a state park, and even once behind a gas station while she leaned up against a wall while he pumped her from behind. She had broken it off after half a dozen trysts, her fear of being discovered finally overwhelming her, though she missed the feeling of his fat cock filling her, going off in her mouth and filling it with his hot thick cum.

Jenny was also a bit perplexed by Sally's sudden open brazenness. She was under no illusions as to her daughter's active sex life, but she had never heard anyone so casually talk about things the way Sally was doing, as if she were talking about the weather. It was one thing to have such thoughts -- she was just as guilty in that regard as anyone -- but it was quite another thing to voice such thoughts without any sort of a filter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kevin Hanson was waiting in front of his house when Sally peeled her Lamborghini in, skidding to a stop, having been alerted by a phone call as she drove. Once again, he was treated to the sight of her naked, glistening pussy as she exited the car.

"Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Hanson," Sally said as she smoothed down the front of her micro-miniskirt.

"You said that it was urgent," Kevin said, leading her into the house and out to the back patio.

"Yeah," Sally agreed, flopping down onto one of the rattan sofas. "I told Mom my idea last night."

"She didn't like it much, did she?" Kevin asked as he went to the bar.

"Not even a little bit," Sally replied, exhaling in exasperation, her eyes lighting up when she saw him hold up the bottle of Roca Patrón Reposado tequila. "She actually just left the room, though she did come back to give me a ration of shit."

"It would be unnatural if she hadn't," Kevin observed as he poured a good 3 fingers of the tequila over a couple of ice cubes.

"Thanks," Sally said when he handed her the drink, gulping half of it down right away. "This really is delicious tequila."

"I think so," Kevin agreed.

"But you're not drinking," Sally observed.

"10:00 in the morning is a bit early for me," Kevin replied.

"Jimmy told her this morning that he was going to challenge Dad to the golf game anyway, whether she was willing to help or not," Sally said. "She went nuts."

"So, your mother isn't part of the plan anymore?" Kevin asked, frowning.

"I guess not," Sally replied. "I'll do it myself, though that won't be nearly as effective as if Mom were doing it, too, and I know that I can mess up his golf game enough to give Jimmy a chance."

"I'm not so sure," Kevin said. "His humiliation at your behavior will be minimal. You're his wild, uncontrollable daughter, he'll say. But he wouldn't be able to so easily dismiss a wife of more than 20 years. I can't see him divorcing because of your behavior. At the worst, he'll lose the game and not even feel the $10 million, other than the humiliation of being beaten. He'll get over that. But he'd never get over the public humiliation of his wife and daughter fucking his business rivals. That's a whole different level of humiliation."