Poolboy Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to raise her hips up, and I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her back down hard. "No."

"Just a little, baby?" she pleaded.

"No. Relax. Let's stay like this a little while longer."

She ground her hips against me and I slapped her ass hard. "Don't, Amy, or I swear I'll pull out."

She whimpered softly and settled back down. She buried her head in my shoulder, while I caressed that amazing body. I was rubbing her back when I felt the sobs start.

"Shhh," I whispered, hugging her.

She started crying, hard, the sobbing echoing through her body around my cock. I grabbed her ass again, holding her tight against me, my cock throbbing inside of her, while she let it out.

When she calmed down, I let go of her ass, feeling her adjust herself and settle back on my cock. I wrapped her in my arms, kissing her pretty face, tasting the salt of her tears, all of which I kissed away.

She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me again. A long passionate kiss of desperation. She finished by nibbling my lip and pulling off of me. "Thank you," she said.

"I love you," was all I could answer.

She nodded, then turned around, lowering her pussy over my face before taking me in her mouth.

It was beautiful. Magical. Just as she'd worshipped my cock, I did the same for her tasty little pussy. Teasing, kissing, tasting, memorizing ever little fold and bump, knowing this might have to last for a lifetime. I was able to get her to come for me softly, then once more, with my cock all the way down her throat, she came hard. My own need burst upon me unawares, and I thrust upward with my hips, shooting my load down her throat.

She pulled off in the middle of my cumming, sucking the head, and drawing every last drop out of me. I kissed her perfect pussy goodbye, my heart shattering in my chest.

She laid down on me, my softening cock in her mouth, my lips glued to her clit, sucking softly, never wanting to stop. I felt her head resting on my thigh, her lips still holding onto me gently. She held me in her mouth, her tongue slowly caressing my sensitive helmet. I licked her gently, lovingly, along each side fold and then up the middle and inside her. I relaxed, my mouth glued to her pussy, my tongue taking a last tender journey until I rested, the tip barely inside her.

We stayed that way for a couple of minutes until she slowly got up and turned around. I held her silently for a bit until she kissed me and got up. She was wearing a forced smile. "Let's go, poolboy. We've still got some work to do, right?"

She got up and slid her panties on, while I pulled my shorts up. She took me by the hand, her beautiful tits still on display, and walked to the pool.

We took a few minutes to check the water, add the shock, and check the skimmers. I showed her how to turn the salt-water chlorinator from it's super-chlorination setting to the normal level.

I wanted to do more, but the pool was immaculate and our job was done. We stood by the side of the pool, looking at it.

"We did a good job, didn't we?" she asked.

"We did. I have some good news. All the materials came to less than $900. We're even. No second payment necessary."

"I want to pay you the rest," she said.

"I won't take it."

She was holding my hand and gave me a squeeze. "We're done, aren't we?"

"As good as it's going to get."

She turned and hugged me. "I...I don't want you to come around and clean the pool. I couldn't take it."

"I understand. I'll write up the directions for what you should do and email them to you."

"Thank you," she said softly.

We walked back to the patio and both got dressed. She escorted me back to my truck and gave me one last kiss, out on the driveway where anyone might see. Then she turned silently and ran back into her yard, closing the gate behind her.

I hoped she'd find her happiness.

* * *

I buried myself in work, and wild stay-at-home MILFs. I didn't care that Jenna Thomas had a reputation for being a talker, I fixed her hot tub, and then spent the afternoon trying to forget about Amy by fucking the shit out of the buxom housewife. She was fun, and I had a great time. For a scant few minutes, I was able to force thoughts of Amy out of my head.

I did the fence work, and my schedule started filling up.

"You're pretty much booked solid for the next few weeks," Mom told me over breakfast Friday.

"Great."

"Amy called, gushing over the work you did for them. And she wanted to thank you for the detailed directions on caring for the pool. That was really nice of you. I know it was a lot of work, but they seem to appreciate it. At least two of the jobs you have came from their recommendation."

Amy. Why did she have to remind me?

"It all worked out. The materials cost less than I anticipated, and I was able to still make a little money. No complaints."

Carla Gonzalez had been talking to Jenna. I installed two ceiling fans, and spent the better part of two hours eating her out. She didn't want to do anymore than that, and that was Ok by me. She was a cute, chubby little Latina who certainly enjoyed what I did for her, while expanding my knowledge in that area. I got a $100 tip. Unbelievable.

It turned out the suburbs are full of wild mommies, looking for a little fantasy getaway from their hum-drum world. About one in four of my jobs ended up needing 'extra' attention. Word must have gotten around. Diana Everson wanted me to play with myself and come on her face. Over and over again throughout the day. She wore it like a badge of honor. Lilly Banks loved to suck cock. I replaced a garbage disposal and got blown four times, twice before and twice after.

Not everyone was so willing to break all the boundaries. I guess I had a reputation as a pool expert, and I was doing weakly maintenance on half a dozen of them by the end of the first month. A few of those women wanted me to lotion them up and massage them by the side of the pool. Two wanted me to finish the job by getting them off with my fingers. Not such a horrible job. I was charging 20 dollars for what was typically 15 minutes of work and maybe another 20-30 minutes of playing around. I usually walked away with an extra $20 for my effort.

But there were some more daring ones.

Janine Anderson wanted me to fuck her in her wedding gown. How weird was that? She was a wild one, completely dressed up for the altar, including white stockings and veil. She was the first black woman I'd ever been with, and the contrast of the stark white cloth against her dark skin was mesmerizing. She wanted me to change all the light-bulbs in her house to the new energy saving ones, including some very difficult to access lights in their high ceilings. She insisted that any time she walked into the room, I should grab her roughly, lift up her skirt and slip, and fuck her. I didn't even have to finish, I just had to pound her for a while. By the afternoon, I was doing anything I wanted to her. I was making her blow me, bending her over a table and hammering her, even fucking her up her ample ass. I stood on a ladder, changing out the four lights in a ceiling fan, while she sucked my cock between the rungs of the ladder. I fucked her in every room in that house, including the garage, and came for her at least half-a-dozen times. She thanked me ardently at the end of the afternoon, and once again, I was thankful to be able to forget about Amy, if only for a few brief hours.

I went to swap out a dishwasher at Angela Casey's house, and returned from the big box store to find a note in the kitchen. "I'm in the bedroom," was all it said.

I went and found her naked, gagged and tied up. I used her hard, right there one the bed, tossing her around like a rag doll and fucking her tight little pussy like there was no tomorrow. She was a petite thing, not the prettiest around, but a sexy little package. When I was done with my initial use, my cum leaking out of her, I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen, depositing her on the floor. I pulled out the existing dishwasher, then fucked her there on the cold tile. When I'd finished coming on her face, I took my time installing the new dishwasher, taking a break to pound her helpless pussy for a while. I cleaned her up, and put her back on her bed, still tied up. I finished the installation, loaded the old dishwasher on my truck then went into her bathroom and took a shower. I went through her bedside drawers while she watched me anxiously, and found some toys to use on her. I played with her bondage, trying different ways of tying her up, moving the ropes around, replacing them with her husband's ties, and tying her down to the bed. Before the afternoon was through, I'd fucked her ass twice, and pounded her pussy for what must have been half-an-hour, while she had a vibrator stuffed up her butt and turned on. She must have come a dozen times or more. I finished by ungagging her, roughly pulling off the duct tape across her lips and making her blow me before coming in her mouth.

"Should I leave you like this?" I asked teasing.

She was staring at me with adoring eyes. "You should take me home and lock me in your closet, using me whenever you want."

I untied her, rubbing the marks on her skin, and held her in her bed telling her what an incredible fuck she was. She thanked me by sucking me off one last time, even though it took forever, and paid me $200 for the day's work. More than three times what I'd quoted her.

Erica Norton wanted me to rape her. I swear. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. She handed me a note when I got to her house to install a new garage door opener. A tough job. "Come in the house when you're done, and rape me. Hard. Abuse me. Then take all the money out of my purse."

It took a few hours, but I got the opener installed. I entered the house stealthily by the back-door. She was fully dressed, vacuuming the living room floor, with a set of headphones on, listening to her iPod. I sneaked in behind her, and grabbed her by the neck, pulling her to the ground. She fought me and I used the cord of the vacuum to tie her hands together before ripping her clothes off of her. She fought and struggled, yelling until I took a loop of the cord and put it around her neck, tugging it tight. "Keep screaming, and I'll be just as happy fucking your cold corpse."

She was quieter after that, trying to reason with me. Begging me to stop, offering me her money, her jewelry. "Take whatever you want. I swear I won't tell," she pleaded as I pulled her pants down and tore her panties off.

I'm ashamed to say I got more enjoyment out of it than I should have. I fucked her over and over again, telling her I was going to make her pregnant. I made her blow me, then pulled out at the last minute to shove my cock up her sloppy cunt and deposit another load there. "How many is that? Three? I'm nowhere near done with you, you little slut. I'm going to fill your pussy to overflowing."

When she started crying, I slapped her around a little. Nothing hard, just enough to shock her. "Keep it up, and I'll beat you until you have something to cry about." I was rough with her, mashing and biting her tiny tits, shoving my fingers up her tight ass dry, shoving my cock down her throat until she gagged. I choked her while I fucked her, her face turning red, and she came explosively.

When I couldn't get it up again, I picked her up and left her at the foot of her bed, naked, my cum leaking out of her abused pussy. I found her purse, and was surprised to see three hundred dollar bills in her wallet, along with a thick stack of smaller bills. Almost $500 in all.

I peeled off a twenty and knelt down next to her. She cringed, covering up. I pushed her hands out of the way and stuffed the well worn twenty into her dripping cunt. "That will make sure no more leaks out. If you say a word about this, I will come back and take care of you and your whole family for good. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly.

"Good. Leave the door to the garage unlocked for now on. I have the code to the opener. We'll be doing this again."

Her eyes grew wide, and she nodded.

"You're a hell of a fuck, lady. Make sure you name our kid after me." I kissed her hard, sticking my tongue halfway down her throat and left her.

Sure enough, Erica found two more jobs for me to do for her that summer. One was a two minute repair of a leaking toilet, followed by about three hours of rough play. She was my most generous customer, paying me over $400 each time. I'll say this for her, she was a lot of fun to role-play with, and I never thought of Amy at all when I was with her.

Most of the women who required extra services became repeat customers. My fuckable bride had me change out most of the wall switch plates with nice decorator ones. And again, I fucked her in every room in that house, this time while she wore her high-school cheerleading outfit. She asked me to wear a football jersey, and I didn't mind going along. Jenna of the hot-tub became a weekly regular, where I took care of her pool and hot-tub for 15 minutes, then spent the rest of the morning casually fucking. My bondage queen Angela checked in every couple of weeks. The third time she had a friend with her. They were bound back-to-back, naked. Those two wore me out. I tied them together face-to-face, and made them kiss each other while I took turns fucking them in all their holes. Lilly Banks must have sucked me off thirty times from June through August. She wasn't the best ever, but you had to give her an A+ for effort and willingness. I even ran into her at the supermarket one day, and we ended up in her mini-van. She blew me twice, depending on the almost black window-tint for privacy. She tried to give me some money, but I wouldn't let her. I had a little pride.

And still, after all of that, I fantasized about Amy all the time.

She became a ghost. I never saw her. She never talked to Mom again after that one phone call. Rumors abounded about her and her husband. I finally heard from Jenna that she'd moved out and back with her parents. We were taking a break between fuck sessions, and she had a hell of a time getting me hard again after that bit of news.

I earned a shit-load of money during that summer break. I contacted all of my regulars and offered them a last free 'job' the week before I went back to school. Not one turned me down. I was doing two a day, starting at 8:00 am, and not finishing until late.

Angela of the ropes let me know her husband was out of town on Wednesday. I ended up spending the night with her and her friend, Taylor. We took turns tying up one, then the other of the women, while whoever was free worked with me on whoever was tied up. They didn't seem to mind being very friendly with each other. I eventually tied them up in 69, getting a kick out of moving from one end of the pair to the other, fucking a pussy and a mouth at each end. I even went from Taylor's ass to Angela's mouth, and I was astonished at how hot all three of us found that to be. I finished in Taylor's tight little butt, and had Angela clean me up, holding her by the hair. Around 1:00 am we ditched the ropes and climbed into bed together, thoroughly exhausted. I held both of them while we talked about what we all liked most and least. I drifted off to sleep by two cute little well fucked heads on my shoulders, my arms around both of them, their upper legs draped over my thighs. I woke several times in the night to blow-jobs, which lead to more fucking, including taking advantage of whoever was sleeping. I was dragging ass when I stopped by Carla's in the morning for a few hours of oral. Thank God it was Carla. I don't think I could have gotten another hardon even for Amy.

Friday afternoon I finished my summer of debauchery with Jenna. She was always a nice change of pace, wanting plain old sex, with a little oral thrown in for fun. She was talkative as usual grilling me on going back to school.

"Know where you're going to be living?" she asked.

"Same dorm as last year. I've already checked it out. It's a nice room, second floor, on the end, away from the noisiness around the elevators and bathrooms."

"You thinking of coming back at all? Your college is only a couple of hours away."

"Just the holidays. Maybe a couple of weekends. Especially if the laundry backs up," I told her, while we laid together in bed, cuddling. She was nice to be with. And fun to hold. I loved the wildness, but having her once a week was probably my favorite in terms of relaxing good ol' fashioned fun. The fact that she had the biggest tits of all my girls, and that she gave me unlimited access, and even let me fuck them, didn't hurt. I realized I was going to miss Jenna.

"Anytime you're in town, feel free to call. I'd love to get together," she told me. "You've made this summer wonderful."

"I'll keep that in mind. I love getting together with you."

She grinned. "Want to get together again?"

I did, and we did, and it was good. Very good. But it wasn't Amy.

* * *

I moved back to school that Saturday. Mom was all weepy, and Dad was acting proud over my successful summer, earning nearly $24 grand. I'd worked six days a week, 8-10 hour days, for nearly three full months. I'd still had a chance to spend most evenings with old friends, going out, having a beer, catching a movie. All the usual. I didn't like to sit around the house; I always ended up getting depressed about losing Amy like I had. So I had stayed very busy. And it had paid off. I'd managed to bank over $19,000.

I met my roommate and we worked out the room details, picking beds, closet sides, moving our furniture around. He was also a sophomore, ROTC, and had been going out with a girl the previous year. They hadn't stayed in touch over the summer and he was fretting about getting back together with her. He seemed like a pretty decent guy, and I was hoping we could be friends.

I was unpacking the last of my clothing when I got an odd feeling. You know the one. Like someone is watching you, a cold chill running down your spine, a funny little twitch at the back of your head. I turned and found Amy Daniels standing in my doorway. She was a vision in shorts and a tight t-shirt, her long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail. I was stunned. I stood there staring at her, at a complete loss for words. My mind went blank.

"Should I go?" she asked nervously, when I didn't say anything.

I darted to the door, grabbing her by the hands and pulling her in. "No. Never."

She smiled for me and slid into my arms easily, her body familiar. I could smell her shampoo, the same once she'd used over the summer, some fruity thing. One good whiff and I was taken back to her lying on me, my cock inside of her, holding her, while she cried. I didn't say anything, I just hugged her. I felt tears running down my face, and she looked up and brushed them away, ignoring the ones dripping down her own cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

"Going back to school. I need about two full years to finish my degree. My divorce is final, and I'm working on my list." She pulled my head down for a soft kiss. "I'd like to share it with you now, if you'll let me."

I'm sure all of this came to a shock to my roommate, who was sitting at his desk. He finally got up. "I'm going to get some dinner. I'll be gone a while." He stopped at the doorway. "Leave something on the door-handle if you need some privacy."

All in all, not a bad guy, it seemed.

I got up and closed the door, then undressed Amy, while she undressed me. We got in my little single bed, and I put her on her back. She opened her legs for me, and I pressed my achingly hard cock against her moist lips and pushed. All the way in.

"God," she moaned softly. "Even better than I remember."

I stayed on my knees, looking down at her, taking it all in. Her ethereal beauty, amazing body, magazine cover-girl face. "Take out the pony tail." I told her. I wanted to see her long hair unbound, the way I loved it. It only took her a few moments to get her hair free and shake it loose.

1...456789