Professor In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"Okay, while that's interesting, it doesn't explain why you'd fantasize about having sex with me! In my office no less!" I said, as I stood up in front of her to pull my underwear and pants back into position.

"Well, that's easy." She said as she dropped her skirt down and tossed the paper towel toward the trashcan. Her fingers moved to her blouse and started to button up one at a time. "Last look?" she asked as she held the blouse apart for me to see her tits again before going back to buttoning.

"That's easy?" I prompted.

She looked at me almost as if she would much rather eat worms than explain herself. "You're not going to let me out of this, are you?"

"Nope. Now give!"

"A blow job? I'd love to!" she said with a giggle.

"Come on Hanna. What is it you know that I obviously don't?"

She drew in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh as she looked around, found the chair I kept in my office for students and pulled it over to my desk and sat down in it while I sat myself back down. She leaned back, looked at the ceiling and ran her fingers through her modestly long jet black hair. "Okay, I'll tell you but you gotta not give the girls a hard time. I promised not to tell."

"Promised not to tell what?" I asked, almost irritated at her evasiveness as she tilted her head back down to look at me, her hands moving to her lap and nervously toying with the hem of her short skirt.

"Well at first I thought it was just that you look similar and I wasn't sure if I should believe it or not, but now, well, any doubt has been erased."

"Doubt? About what?" I prompted when she paused and seemed unwilling to continue.

"If it was really you in that video." She said quietly. "I probably really shouldn't have watched it, but the girls insisted and well... It was kind of a turn on."

"What video?" I asked, leaning forward in my chair toward her, anxious to hear just exactly what video I apparently was staring in at the sorority.

"It's not like it's on the internet or anything. It's just something one of the girls recorded a couple years ago. Lord knows why. I mean that's the kind of thing you expect from a guy, but not one of the girls."

"What video!?" I asked again more sternly.

"It's just a little cell phone video. But it definitely does look like you. I have no idea who the woman is, but she is an awfully good looking woman."

"Hanna!"

"Okay fine!" she finally said. "It's a video of a guy on a beach along a river undressing and having sex with a really hot busty blond!"

"Holy shit!" I groaned, leaning back in my chair and covering my face. I knew exactly what it had to be a video of. A young woman I took floating while my wife and I were separated. It was hot, we were both horny and we found a quiet little spot on the river and had some pretty good sex, for like about an hour straight. Not that I really wanted to screw that long, but well, I could and she wanted it. Neither of us expected to be seen let alone have someone video us.

"So you know about it?"

"The video? No way. The woman? Oh yeah. I know her, and where and when it was." I answered quietly. "and the girls have this and pass this around?"

"Well, as far as I know it's only in our sorority. I guess one of the girls filmed it thinking it was funny that the guy looked a lot like her professor, then they decided it was you and have been keeping the video alive. The young lady that filmed it isn't here any longer, but it was said that you gave the woman at least half a dozen good orgasms over almost an hour of sex, both intercourse and oral. Is that true? Did you really?"

"I think the half a dozen are an over estimate, but four for sure." I answered as my mind grappled with the sudden turn of events. "and this is why you wanted to have sex with me?"

"Are you asking if I fantasized about being taken by you and fucked so completely that I came multiple times? Yeah, I did. I think every woman fantasizes about that to some extent."

"And the girls are watching this video at the house? My god, how long is it?"

"Oh the whole thing? About twenty minutes. I guess her phone memory was full after that."

"Oh lord." I groaned.

"I have to admit, you do seem to enjoy it, and it was pretty obvious that she loved several of the positions you used. I was surprised to see you stay hard that long."

"It wasn't the first sex I'd had that day, so I could. Why am I explaining this to you? I should be demanding that the video be turned over to me and all the copies erased!"

"I rather doubt that will happen. I mean you could never get all the copies!"

"So who else knows about this video? Half the world?"

"Oh NO! It's strictly with the girls and they have an agreement, no one outside the sorority gets to see or have it. I'm not exactly sure why or how, but to most of them it's like some kind of trophy."

"Seriously? And I suppose that Sara's seen this video?"

"Well, yeah. I've talked to her about it, but she seems to play it quite often, as do several girls."

"Oh god." I groaned.

"But not to worry! As long as they keep it under wraps what can it hurt?"

"That's easy for you to say. It's not you on a video being used for personal amusement."

"Well, no it's not, but then it could be fun to make one, especially with you." She said with a giggle before standing up. "So if you want my advice, you're just going to have to deal with it, it's not about to go away."

"Yeah, great." I said, shaking my head as Hanna got up and headed toward the door.

"See you later hot stuff!" she said, lifting her skirt to show me one creamy cheek before opening the door and walking out, leaving me wondering a lot of things, including how much help she'll be in getting Sara to back off.

The rest of the day was quiet, as was the following day, without a visit from Sara. I wondered if Hanna had indeed talked with Sara and convinced her to back off. I knew that only time would tell, since I wasn't sure I wanted to go down and talk to Hanna again. Not that I didn't enjoy what she had done, I most certainly had, but I did have a professional reputation to be concerned with.

Friday came and in the afternoon I headed to lecture, wondering if I would see Sara there and if so what her demeanor would be. I didn't have long to wait. As soon as I walked in I could see there was a difference. She wore a rather conservative dress that came down nearly to her knees. Her brown boots extended up her legs almost to her knees as well, leaving only a small amount of skin showing between them, and of course a modest amount of cleavage where the dress material seemed to cross over each other on her chest. All in all she looked rather attractive and much less slutty than she had for the last few weeks.

After class Sara drifted away with the other students and didn't follow me to my office as she almost always had. I was pleasantly surprised and thankful that Hanna had talked to her and apparently gotten her to see reason. I headed back to my office and went back to work feeling more relaxed than I had in some time.

I worked to well after dinner hour, wanting to finish the proposal I was working on, that was of course due Monday, so I could have most of the weekend free. Fall was definitely in the air and I had plans to take care of lots of pre-winter yard work, despite the forecast cool temperatures. As a result of my efforts it was well past dark and the hallways were mostly deserted by the time I was putting the finishing touches on the proposal, which was interrupted by the ringing of my office phone.

"Robert," I said into the earpiece barely taking my attention from the paper on the monitor in front of me.

"Professor G. I have a question on the homework and wondered if you had time to help me?" Sara said through the phone.

"Oh, Hi Sara. Sure, what's the problem?" I answered her.

"Well, I really need to show you. I'm not sure I can explain it. Are you still in your office?" She asked.

"Honestly, it's way past time for me to be gone. I'm still here but plan on leaving in only a few more minutes." I answered, trying to avoid even the appearance of inviting her to my office at this hour.

"No problem. It won't take long." She said just before the phone clicked off.

Won't take long was an understatement. She walked into my office less than a minute later, making me wonder if she had been sitting someplace where she could see the light in my second floor office window. She walked in wearing the same wrap around dress and boots she had worn to class, letting her back pack slide off her shoulder to the floor as she reached out with the other hand and pushed the office door closed behind her.

She let go of the backpack and straightened, stepping toward my desk as the office door latch clicked closed loudly. Without a word she stepped around the side of my desk, standing barely a foot from my chair and reached for the belt around her waist. Her eyes stared at mine as she fed the tail of the belt through the cloth covered buckle and let it slide around on its own until it hung by a single loop near her left hip. It only dangled there for a moment before its weight pulled a portion of the dress down and around her body, unwrapping the cloth from her. The remaining half of the dress, still wrapped around from her left shoulder around to her right hip slipped down and off the front of her body, the right side of the dress no longer holding the material snugly to her skin. With a quick shrug of her shoulders the material of the dress slipped off her shoulders and down her arms, pooling on the floor around her feet.

I sat and stared, my mouth gaping open as she stood completely nude in front of me with the sole exception of her knee length boots. One foot at a time she lifted her feet to the arm of my chair placing her booted foot on it while she pulled the zippers down. As each foot was placed on my chair arm, the position of her leg allowed me to see her completely shaved pussy, her creamy smooth, full round outer lips, met together with only the slightest of separation and a hint of soft inner lips peaking at me. She pulled her feet from the now unzipped boots and stood as naked as the day she was born, inches from my chair.

If I thought she was done with her exhibition I was mistaken. Reaching out she leaned over me, placing her left hand on the back of my chair and pushing it to swivel around to face her. Her right hand joined her left, one on either side of my head as she leaned her body closer to mine, her arched back thrusting her full C cup breasts and rock hard nipples toward my face.

"I know you want me." She whispered as she leaned in closer to tease one of her nipples across my lips. "Take me. Put your big fat hard cock into my pussy and make me come like that woman on the river did. I saw how you made her feel, her whole body shaking and jerking on the gravel. I want to feel your cock inside me, filling me, stretching me, fucking me like you did her."

"Sara..."

"Shhhh you don't have to talk. It's just you and me. No one is ever going to know." She whispered, moving her left hand down to my pants to stroke my quickly growing cock through the material. "You know you want me. We both know you want to feel my young tight pussy wrapped around your long, fat, cock. I just want to make that happen, to feel you push deep inside me. You don't have to do anything. I'll do all the work." She said as she slid her hand from my cock to my belt, quickly working it loose.

"Sara, this can get me in horrible trouble." I replied, reaching for her hand and clasping it in mine to stop her from opening my pants further.

"No one will ever know. It's just between you and me. No one is forcing me and I'm not expecting you to change my grade or pay me or anything. I just want to feel you fill me up with your fantastic looking cock." She answered back, her hand pulling from between mine and going back to pulling my zipper down. "If you don't want to fuck me, I can just suck your cock for you. I know you're all turned on now, with me standing here naked and all." She added as she pulled back and knelt down in front of me, her hands tugging on my pants and briefs.

"Sara, I can get fired for this!" I whispered more harshly than I intended.

She paused her motions, my rock hard cock sticking up lewdly out of the gap in my pants, its head engorged purple, her eyes locked on it as small tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Come here." I said, suddenly feeling sorry for her and reaching a hand down to grasp under her arm. She stood up before me and climbed onto the chair, hooking her legs over the arms and resting her thighs on them to get herself as close to me as she could. I reached an arm around her and pulled her to me, her firm round breasts smashing to my face as she leaned into me.

"I just wanted to feel you inside me. I don't want to get you in trouble." She whispered, her voice shuddering slightly.

"I know, but it's just not a safe thing to do." I whispered, her soft tits rubbing on my face as she breathed and her hips rocking slightly, rubbing her wet pussy lips against my rigid shaft. We sat there for long seconds, her breasts teasing my cheek and her pussy teasing my cock, slowly dissolving whatever bit of resolve that I still had within me. As her hips rocked more I loosened my grip around her waist and allowed her even more movement, her soft round lips soon teasing the underside of my head. "Oh lord." I breathed softly as she rocked herself, sliding her dripping lips along my shaft and spreading her slick lubrication across my full length. "No." I protested softly as her hand wormed between us, her fingers finding my cock and lifting it as she levered herself up slightly on the arms of my chair with her thighs.

"Yesssssss," she hissed softly as she pressed my head between her lips with her fingers and pressed herself down on the cone shaped head of my cock. I heard her grunt slightly as she forced herself down on my cock, the engorged head suddenly pushing its way through her opening and into her velvety soft vaginal tunnel. I could feel her hot wetness envelop me as she allowed herself to slowly sink down on me, her body expanding slowly to accommodate my girth and length. I heard little gasps and moans slip from her lips as she settled lower, finally coming to rest with her bare ass once again on my thighs, this time with my cock embedded fully inside her.

"We really shouldn't be doing this." I protested halfheartedly as she levered herself up slightly and then let herself down again, drawing her up and down my shaft several inches.

"I know." She moaned in my ear, her breath hot against the side of my face as she rocked herself up and down slowly, teasing my cock in and out of her pussy several inches. Up and down she slid, her hard nipples pulling toward and away from my chin, encouraging me to reach out and suck one in as she slid up and down my cock. "Ohhhhhhh god yessssss." She moaned softly as I swirled my tongue around her turgid nipple clamping it with my teeth as her upward stroke tried to pull it away.

I lost track of how long she had been riding me, her velvety soft pussy stroking up and down, her round full lips caressing me all the way down to the base of my shaft each time my head pressed against her cervix. Her motion had sped up slightly, and I could tell she was struggling to hold back, her body clearly urging her to move more quickly as her clit sent tingles through her whole body. Up and down she went, her tight pussy coaxing me closer and closer to my inevitable orgasm.

"You gotta stop. I can't hold back much longer." I said softly, afraid that I was going to spring a fountain into her at any moment.

"Uh huh. Do it. I want it. I wanna feel your cum shooting up into me. I wanna feel your cock coming deep in my pussy!"

"I don't want to get you pregnant or anything." I groaned, struggling to hold back the flood.

"You won't. I'm on the pill." She gasped as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock up into her and pushing a gush of hot cum up into her. "YES!" she squealed as she suddenly started bouncing wildly on me, driving her pussy up and down my spasming shaft, her strokes pushing my climax to an even higher level.

I hadn't quite finished filling her when her own orgasm flooded over her, her body jerking and twitching as her legs trembled under my hands, her pussy clenching and spasming around my still rock hard cock. "OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!" she cried softly in my ear as her body continued to twitch and shake on and around me. "Ohhhh my god yesssss. I wanted this so much. God it feels so good!" She whimpered in my ear as she leaned her face lower, her lips kissing the side of my face softly.

I reached my arms back around her waist from her thighs, where they had been resting as she rode me, and hugged her tightly, holding her down on me and tightly against my body at the same time. "I hope it's what you wanted." I whispered.

"All and more." She whispered back. "But I don't want to be done. I want you again and again and again."

"You might be able to get me again, but I'm not a young stud any longer."

"I've seen what you're capable of. I know you can last a long long time after the first time. You've had your first time, now I want you to fuck me until I come over and over. I want to feel you make me climax like she did, like you made her come next to the river."

"We've done it once, that was bad enough, you really want more?"

"Uh huh. I want it all. I want it over and over again. I want you more tonight for sure, but after tonight you can have me any time you want. Just text me or call me and I'll come and strip for you and you can have me any way you want. If you want I'll ride you, or suck you or you can fuck my mouth or my tits or my pussy or even my ass. I just want you to take me over and over any way you want to."

"That's a pretty tall order. What if I can't satisfy all your needs? I'm not a young man any longer." I said trying to coax her away from this idea that I was in some way her sexual idol.

"It doesn't matter. I've been with boys, I'm ready for a mature lover, like you. I want to experience sex in all the ways that you know. You can have me anyplace you want too. Here, at home, in the car, heck, I'll even go to a store and let you undress me and fuck me in a changing room if you want to. I want to have fun and experience so much more."

"Sara, you're making me out to be some kind of sexual god. I'm not."

"Compared to the boys I've been with you are. I saw that in the video. Now that I've experienced you inside me, I know for sure that you are. I can feel you getting hard inside me again. I can feel your big fat cock growing again. What was it? Thinking about fucking my hot little pussy in all kinds of places? Do you like that idea? The thought of me wearing nothing under a coat or dress so you can just reach out any time you want and fondle me? Just pull my skirt up and play with my pussy? Do you want to make me come right out in public or would you rather sneak me into the men's room and let me ride you in the stall, making your big fat cock pump its whole load into me and then have it leak down my legs as we walk around the mall? Maybe you want to see me take all my clothes off in the store, try on a bra or panties right in the aisle? That does turn you on doesn't it? I can feel you growing bigger. Do you like looking at young hot bodies? Maybe I should ride you while you look at some of my sorority sisters." She cooed, wiggling her hips to work my cock around inside her.

"God you have a really naughty mind!" I answered without admitting that her suggestions were in fact quite interesting.

"Oh if you like naughty, I can be even naughtier. I won't wear anything under my clothes in class the whole rest of the semester. When I'm wearing a dress I'll spread my legs so you can see my pussy while you're teaching, or maybe slip out a boob so you can see it. Would you like that?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers