Professor In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"That would be bad. I really can't afford to be seen in front of class with a hardon!" I said with a slight scowl, while my body responded to the instant mental images of the last few dresses she wore to class.

"You say that but I can feel your cock getting hard inside me again. I know you want to see my sexy little body, especially in class. How would you like me to sit all the way in the back. Then I can stand up and pull my dress open and let you see my entire naked body standing there, just waiting to be fucked."

"Oh god." I groaned as she began to gently rise up and down on my shaft, her sopping wet pussy stroking my growing hardon.

"That's it. Think about my sexy body in your classroom. See me standing there, naked. Maybe I'll just walk right down the stairs and straight over to you and pull your cock out and show all those other sexy young women just exactly what they're missing!"

"Oh you are bad!" I groaned as she continued to slowly ride up and down on me.

"Uh huh. Are you bad too? You like bad, but can you be bad?" She cooed.

I leaned my chair upright from where it had leaned back against my side table and reached my hands under her bare ass. It didn't take much to lift her slight body with me, leaving her impaled on my cock. Standing up next to my desk I used one hand to push my keyboard out of the way and set her ass on the edge of the desk. Holding her legs up in the crook of my arms she reached back to balance herself with her arms as I started sliding in and out of her pussy, driving my cock quickly in and out, my thighs slapping her bare ass at the end of each stroke. "You are naughty. Maybe I should take you to the conference room and lay you out on the table completely naked and fuck your brains out there."

"Oh yeah. DO it. Just take me down there right now, still naked, and fuck me on the table, fuck me hard where anyone walking by can see us!"

"I bet you'd love it if I took you in one of the library reading rooms, just pulled up your dress and set you on the desks in there and started fucking you right there!"

"Uh uh. Out in the stacks, right at the end of an aisle against the wall. I could take my clothes off and be completely naked and if someone came by they'd see me completely!" She moaned as I pistoned my cock in and out of her. "God damn! I'm going to come again!" she squeaked loudly. "OH fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" She mumbled over and over, her legs trembling as they hung over my arms and her pussy spasming around my hard cock. "Yeah, fuck me hard. Fuck my tight little pussy hard!"

"You want it hard?" I asked, unlooping my arms from under her legs, letting her feet fall to the floor. I pulled out of her and grabbed her hips, pushing her toward my chair and bending her over. With her ass pushed out at me it only took a moment to get my cock aligned with her wet lips and jam it back in, my hips smacking against her ass. In and out I plunged, driving my cock hard into her with each stroke, her little titties swinging and bouncing with each impact.

"Oh god oh god!" she cried softly over and over as I continued to drive into her, my cock swelling as I felt another climax building.

"You want my cum again?"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fill my hot cunt with your fuck juice!" She moaned. "Give it all to me! Fill me until its leaking down my legs!"

"Uh huh." I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock hard into her as the first gush pushed into her, making her gasp in pleasure. Time and again my cock fountained more into her until she was quite literally overflowing. I stood there trying to catch my breath, my cum leaking around my quickly softening cock to ooze down her legs and thighs.

"Ohhhh god yes." She moaned as we stood there, only moving after my softening cock slipped from her pussy. She quickly stood up and moved me back to my chair, pushing me back into it. She dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for my cock, closing her lips around my mostly softened cock.

"Oh god." I groaned as her tongue licked around my cock, cleaning our combined juices off my cock and balls.

"There, good as new." She said with a grin as she released me and stood up. I could see my cum still leaking down her legs and a wet spot on the carpet below where she had been squatting. She moved, picked up her dress and carefully wrapped it around herself, pushing the end of the belt through the buckle to secure it. With another grin she picked up her boots and turned to face away from me, bending at the waist and flipping the hem of the dress up over her ass so her bare ass and glistening pussy were exposed while she stepped into and zipped her boots. "You know," She said when she stood up and turned to face me again. "When Miss Hanna said she fucked you in here, I didn't believe it, but now? Well, now I know exactly where to come to get the best cock in the whole world!" She said with a huge smile. "And by the way, I was serious. I'm not wearing any underclothes in class again, at least not your class!"

"Really you shouldn't do that."

"Why, afraid of getting a hardon and letting the girls know how big and fat you are?"

"This isn't a nudist colony! I can't be caught with a hardon in class!" I protested.

"Don't worry, I'll be discrete." She answered as she bent and picked up her pack. "See you later alligator!" she said as she opened my door, slipping out and letting it close behind her.

I finally stood up and pulled my pants up and fixed myself so I didn't look like I'd just fucked, but my office definitely smelled of it!"

It had been a rough night. It was difficult to fall asleep and when I did it seemed like my mind was overly focused on Sara and images of her undressing in all sorts of places, stores, in the car, around campus. Her naughtiness had clearly hit a cord within me. Not that I was prepared to act on it, for I knew damn well that acting on an impulse like that is what caused my wife to divorce me almost ten years before. No, I wasn't about to let my imagination get the better of me again. I didn't need to end up as jobless as I was wifeless.

When the doorbell rang at nearly nine in the morning I was still lying in bed not feeling particularly rested. I wasn't really sleeping, but I was more just kind of dozing off and trying NOT to get up. The doorbell rang again, more insistently this time. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I climbed from the bed, and made my way down the stairs from the second floor, wondering who the hell was at my door at this time on a Saturday morning? It wasn't as if I got all that many visitors, especially not as far out in the country as I lived.

I unlocked the door and stood mostly behind it, hiding my practically naked body from whoever it was as I looked around the side and out into the chilly November morning.

"Hanna? What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at her standing on the door step in a purple spandex exercise outfit, her arms crossed across her chest as she bounced and wiggled slightly in the cold November morning.

"Freezing! I've been ringing the bell for at least ten minutes!" she answered. "Are you going to let me in or leave me out here to freeze?"

"Yeah, come on in." I said, opening the door further. "No coat or anything?" I asked as she stepped through the door wearing nothing but running shoes, some knee length spandex pants and a spandex athletic tank top that formed itself to her full round breasts attractively.

"Well, I was just working out." She said as I closed the door behind her. "What's your excuse?" She asked, her eyes traveling up and down taking in me standing in just a pair of flannel bed pants.

"So what's up? I hardly expected to see you here, well...ever. I didn't know you even knew where I lived."

"I didn't, until the other day. I took the time to google map you. I'm kind of glad now that I did."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I was working out this morning, there were only four of us at the gym this morning, myself and three of the girls from the house. I overheard them talking about you, in VERY graphic terms."

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah. It would seem that you made quite an impression on Sara and she shared some of what she sees as your druthers with a few of the girls at the house. It seems to have spread like wildfire around the house that you enjoy being flashed, including in public places."

"Oh god."

"That's a good way to put it. I talked to the three of them and told them in no uncertain terms that talk like that, especially in public, could cause all sorts of problems, not only for you, but for girls in the house as well. I told them the last thing you needed was to have your reputation tarnished by what was little more than idle gossip."

"Good lord." I breathed, shaking my head slowly.

"For now I think I've put a cork in it, but at some point we're going to have to address it with some of the girls, and we're going to have to definitely put the brakes on Sara." Hanna said turning to walk down the short hall toward what was obviously a larger sitting room. "Come on. We need to talk." She said as she stepped into the family room, the large south facing picture window allowing a full view of the back yard with its hot tub and pool as the morning sun streamed in, bathing the whole room in its bright morning cheer. She walked to the sofa facing the big sixty inch tv and dropped down, enjoying the feeling of the sun shining on her. "Come on. Sit down." She coaxed, patting the sofa next to her.

"So what are we going to do about Sara?" I asked as is sat down next to her.

"Well, it might have been easier if you hadn't already fucked her silly in your office. She has a rather romantic infatuation with you, you know."

"No, I don't. How do you?"

"Besides Engineering, I have a degree in clinical psychology. That and the fact that according to the other girls she watches that video of you on the river a couple times a day, doing, well I'm sure you can guess. She clearly sees herself as the woman in that video, getting all of your attentions, and she's expressing her infatuation the only way she sees that you will reciprocate...sexually."

"So what do we do?"

"Well, I'm going to have to know what I have to work with first. First off, are you seeing anyone, seriously I mean?"

"What difference does that make?" I asked a little defensively.

"Well, it'll be a lot easier to deal with Sara if she's not in competition with someone else."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. No, not right now. Actually, I haven't been seeing anyone romantically for a long time."

"So, divorced. Why?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I want the whole story. Not just the parts you want me to hear. I need to understand. A woman doesn't just walk out of a marriage after more than twenty years unless she perceives some seriously egregious hurt."

"Yeah it was that."

"Okay, so spill. And the whole story so I have it in context."

"Fine. Sara's right. I do enjoy being flashed in public. I like it quite a bit. So much so that I tried on multiple occasions to get my wife to do it for me. She eventually acquiesced and did some, as long as it wasn't too public. Over time I got her to use the pool and hot tub without any swim suit too, which took longer, but eventually that became our norm. One time her best friend stopped by while we were swimming and I convinced her to join us. Turned out that my wife was a lot less agreeable to it than she let on at the time." I said shaking my head slowly as I remembered the aftermath of that incident.

"Anyway, seeing her friend naked really got me going, and over the next few months I couldn't quite get the thought of her out of my mind. As spring came again I started to encourage my wife to arrange for a three way with her and her friend and me for my birthday. She of course flatly refused anytime it came up, but I would periodically hint how great a birthday present it would be. Well, when I came home one day a couple weeks before my birthday and her friend was sitting, mostly drunk, out in the hot tub naked, I just naturally assumed that my wife had been saying no so I wouldn't catch on that she was actually arranging it."

"But she wasn't." Hanna said quietly.

"Nope. She wasn't, but I didn't get it. By the time my wife got home from work I had Debbie standing in the tub, bent over, screaming her lungs out about how hard she was coming as I slammed my cock in and out of her pussy. My wife took one look, walked back in the house, packed a bag and walked out."

"Wow. That would have been rough for her. So do you guys talk?"

"Oh yeah. All the time. But every time I suggest maybe we try to get back together she just asks me if I'm still screwing around. If I say no she calls me a liar and hangs up. If I say yes she says 'figures' and hangs up."

"I see. But otherwise you get along well?"

"Oh yeah. We see each other at some of our kids events and such, holidays and that kind of thing."

"But she's not coming back. I think you should probably give up on that dream. If it's been ten years she won't come back." Hanna said with a frown. "So, tell me about other partners. Obviously there have been a few."

"A few. I've tried trying to find a new partner, but for some reason it's never quite worked out. I get together with someone, we have great sex, but for some reason after a few months I start looking for someone else again."

"Still trying to resolve in your own mind the situation that caused your divorce. You need someone to be romantically, lovingly involved with you to see you having sex with some other person and to accept that it's okay and still love you, despite that transgression." Hanna said.

"Huh? How do you figure?"

"Degree in clinical psychology, remember?" Hanna said, reaching out and tapping her finger against my forehead.

"So what do we do about Sara?"

"Not sure yet. I need to think on this one a while." She said as she got up from the sofa and wandered to the picture window, standing there looking outside. "That hot tub hot?"

"Huh? Yeah, always. I keep it going all winter." I answered with a shrug. "Helps when my back hurts. Just have to push the cover back and climb in."

"Nice!" she said turning to face me. She reached for the bottom of her spandex shirt and quickly pulled it up and off, freeing her tits from the built in bra in the shirt, letting each full round breast swing free. They were easily larger than a good hand full, probably a C cup if I were to guess, each one sagging down slightly which tilted her nipples slightly upward. I didn't have a lot of time to really enjoy my first look at them completely bare, before she bent over to untie her running shoes. Her tits wiggled and swung below her as she untied and pulled off her shoes. Kicking them aside she pulled off the little footie socks she had on and then stood back up.

Her eyes locked with mine as her hands moved to her hips, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her spandex knee length pants. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she worked the purple material down over them and her round butt, her eyes never breaking from mine. She bent over again, pushing the pants down her legs until she could step out of them and then stood up, completely naked. "Well, you going to just sit there or are you going to join me?" She asked as she stood with the sun framing her creamy smooth body, her hands on her hips.

"Join you?" I asked my brain more focused on drinking in her beauty than thinking.

"In the hot tub?" She coaxed.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I finally said, shaking my head to clear it, but not immediately getting up from the sofa.

"Soooo?" She coaxed again. "Or do you want me to come over and undress you? Not that there's much to undress you out of."

"Huh? Oh yeah." I finally said, standing up. It only took a moment to push my flannel pajama pants down and step out of them, leaving me standing as naked as she was, my hardon sticking straight out at her.

"Not bad at all. I always thought you'd be pretty good looking naked and in person, nice to know that I was right. Even better than the video." She said as she took a few steps toward me, her hand reaching for mine. She tugged my hand and I followed her to the back door and out onto the patio into the chilli morning. "WOW! This is a bit brisk!" She squeaked as she tugged me quicker toward the hot tub. She let go of my hand and pushed on the cover, pushing it quickly off the tub.

"Just wait till you want to get out." I said as she stepped over the edge into the hot water.

"Why's that?" She asked as she sunk down into the steaming water.

"Getting out is always harder. Trust me." I said as I flicked the control for the pump, starting the water swirling around before stepping into the tub myself.

"This is kind of nice. All the trees back here, no close neighbors, I bet you could do all kinds of things naked out here and no-one would even notice."

"It was one of the selling points when we looked at the place, at least as far as I was concerned. I convinced my wife that tanning in the yard naked was more healthy than a tanning bed and loved the way she looked without tan lines. Of course that was when we were a lot younger. Swimming naked was a bit harder to convince her of for some reason. Here, I'd usually just let her get in with her bikini on and then take it off of her."

"What then?" Hanna asked quietly, moving toward me through the water until she was practically laying on top of me only her head above the water and her creamy white butt peaking periodically up from the swirling bubbles.

"What then what?"

"What would you do then?"

"Obviously I'd make love to her."

"Don't tell me, show me." She whispered before sliding her body forward again, her soft breasts pressing to my chest and her soft lips pressing to mine.

I felt her hot breath in my mouth as I opened mine to allow her probing tongue to slip into my mouth. Her tongue teased mine, and we were soon playing a game of follow the leader as our tongues darted between our mouths, my hands reaching for her soft round ass and pulling it down, trapping my hardon against her body.

"Ohhhh god am I horny!" She whispered as she broke the kiss breathlessly. "I want to feel you inside me." She continued as her hand snuck between us and found my hardon. "I want to feel your big fat cock deep inside me, filling me all the way up. I want you to take me the way you took Debbie. Pound your cock into me and make me come in a screaming orgasm!"

She didn't have to ask me twice, at least not at that moment. I was every bit as horny as she said she was. I pulled her ass toward me, sliding her body up mine until her shoulders and tits pulled clear of the water. I moved my head to one side and trapped her left nipple with my mouth, sucking it deeply and flicking my tongue across it. I heard her moan softly as I nibbled lightly on the nipple. One of my hands pulling her down against me and the other rubbing my engorged cock up and down between her full round pussy lips.

"Ohhhh my god, yes." She moaned loudly as I arched my back and forced my engorged head to spread her lips and pierce into her velvety soft tunnel. I started bucking my hips up and down in short choppy strokes, driving my cock up into her, each stroke working slightly deeper until I felt my head beating against her cervix. "Ohhhhhh fuck meeeee!" she moaned as she started humping her hips back against my strokes.

I switched nipples, nibbling and pulling at her right breast as I continued to stroke in and out of her, her breathing becoming more ragged by the second. In and out I plunged, our bodies still mostly covered by the swirling waters as I pumped myself up into her over and over.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" she squealed. "Oh god yes!" I felt her body start to tremble, in my arms, her humping against me becoming less coordinated as she let out a long cry of pleasure. "I'M COMMMMMINNNNG!" she screamed into the woods as her orgasm washed over her as completely as the water of the hot tub had. Over and over I plunged into her, driving myself closer to my own orgasm as she shook and twitched above me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers