Professor In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

It turned out that Hanna took up a little more than a couple dresser drawers and a closet. She took one and a half closets and all of what used to be my wife's dresser, and then some. Fortunately I was able to get my yard work done while she and Alysa took care of moving her in, exploring the house, doing some grocery shopping so she could cook what she called a "decent meal". Alysa did the whole day wearing nothing but her coat when she went outside, otherwise she spent the day in nothing but her boots, which was apparently another fantasy she had expressed. I began to wonder just how many fantasies Hanna knew about what I learned was her best friend.

After a rather good dinner I was instructed to go get washed up and dressed. They had some shopping to do and they expected me to look respectable when we went out. I had no idea what that exactly meant, but I suspected that I'd find out. Without another word I headed up to get cleaned up and wash off the sweat and dirt from working outside most of the day. I became even more suspicious when Alysa joined me in the shower and teased the crap out of me, but refused to screw or to make me come, although she did gladly accept my fingers between her legs until she climaxed.

While I dressed, I was treated to Hanna and Alysa also dressing, each wearing rather short tight dresses with nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, under them. Hanna chose a red tube top type dress that she demonstrated allowed her to quickly and easily flash her tits at me, and with a single hand could also display her obviously wet pussy.

Alysa chose a black halter top dress that was almost too small. I suppose if I thought about it I shouldn't have been surprised, since it was actually Hanna's dress and Alysa was slightly larger upstairs. Not that it really mattered, because she, like Hanna, demonstrated just how flashable the dress was, the skirt easily hiked up to expose her all the way to her waist and the top easily spread to allow both breasts to protrude completely naked. It also had the additional side effect that her big tits swung and bounced with every move under the dress, a view sufficiently tantalizing to make a ninety year old get a hardon.

For myself, Hanna and Alysa picked a nice silk polo shirt and a pair of black dockers. As with them, they forbade me from wearing my customary briefs, which I objected over, mostly on the basis that with Alysa's tits bouncing around that way I was going to be obviously hard a lot of the time. Hanna just laughed, pulled her own top down and teased her nipples in front of me for a few seconds before replying that she expected equal opportunity flashing. I was expecting that this was going to be an interesting shopping trip.

The trip to the mall is actually quite long since I live out in the country, nearly thirty five minutes, during which Hanna and Alysa chatted about all kinds of girl stuff while I paid attention to traffic. We got out and headed in, with Hanna intentionally ignoring my requests on what stores we were headed to. I was less than surprised when she led us to a large department store, soon finding myself winding around between racks of clothes as the girls looked at a variety of dresses. True to her word, both Alysa and Hanna took every opportunity to flash me their pussies or tits, sometimes leaving themselves exposed for fairly long periods. I wondered if they realized just how good they were probably looking on the stores security cameras. The result of the flashing was apparently intended to keep me hard and turned on for some yet to be revealed encounter.

I was a bit more uncomfortable while they tried on a variety of lingerie, leaving me hanging around outside the dressing rooms with the racks of lingerie around me. Each of them finally selecting a couple items, which they purchased before we left the store. I followed along, the obvious bulge in my slacks drawing the attention of a number of women as we made our way through the halls of the mall to finally end up at yet another lingerie store. This particular store seemed to carry, in addition to a variety of things to wear, a rather large assortment of adult toys. After perusing the toy section for a while Hanna selected a new vibrator, which she left me holding while she looked at a variety of lingerie items. Finally picking a couple items to try on she led me to the back of the store, and once again left me standing while she disappeared down a row of curtained booths.

"Greg. Would you come back here please?" I heard Hanna call from the line of curtained booths. "I'm in the third one on the left!"

"Sure," I answered as I headed back down the row. I reached the third booth and pulled the curtain back, expecting to see Hanna wearing one of the rather sexy outfits she had taken to try on. That was not what I saw in front of me. "Uh Excuse me!" I said in surprise to a young lady who was standing in front of the mirror examining how she looked in nothing but a black leather corset. She turned quickly to look at me, one hand flashing up to cross across her rather sexy looking breasts and the other over her shaved pussy. We stared at each other in shock for several seconds, with her recovering first.

"So, you gonna come in or just stand there and stare?" She asked softly.

"Huh? Oh god sorry. I thought my girlfriend was in here." I said as I started to back away.

"Uh uh. I think you need to come in here." She said reaching out with her left hand to hold the curtain open and the other to grab at my belt, hooking her fingers in and tugging me toward her. "I think it's only fair for me to see something too, right?"

"Huh?" I asked stupidly, my brain not quite registering right as I looked at her again bare breasts and pussy.

"You're looking. I want a look too. I suppose if you wanna stand out there and drop em, you can, or you can come in here." She said in a soft sultry voice, her hand tugging on my belt.

"Go ahead. I'll wait." I heard Hanna whisper from behind me as she pushed on my shoulders, coaxing me into the strange woman's dressing room.

"But." I protested half heartedly.

"Smart move." The young woman, probably not much more than twenty two or so, said as she let the curtain fall behind me, moving both hands toward my pants. It didn't take long for her to undo my belt and work the button and zipper open. She let my pants fall down my legs, my mostly hard cock springing out to stick lewdly at her. "Mmmmm now this is a nice surprise!" She cooed as she dropped to her knees in front of me and grasped my cock with both hands.

"Oh damn." I breathed quietly as she wrapped her lips around my half hard cock and began slowly pushing her mouth on and off of it, her tongue teasing its underside as she stroked. Time seemed to stand still as I hardened and her bobbing head worked faster and deeper, occasionally pushing my mushroom head deep into her throat.

As I looked at her in the mirror I could see her tits bouncing with each stroke of her mouth, the corset lifting her breasts so they jutted out toward me, her nipples rock hard with excitement. As I watched she reached down between her own legs with one hand, spreading her knees farther apart to allow her own fingers to push into her waiting pussy. For long minutes I stood there watching her suck my cock and finger herself before she abruptly pulled her mouth from my saliva slickened cock and stood up.

"Fuck me." She whispered urgently. "I want it sooooo bad!"

"Seriously?" I asked her as she turned around, reached out for the mirror in front of her and then bent at the waist, pushing her ass and wet pussy out at me.

"Completely serious!" She responded, reaching between her legs to find my cock. "Come on. Put it in. No point in being bashful now."

"I'm not being bashful." I protested as she rubbed my head between her lips and pulled on me, coaxing me to press into her. I might have been somewhat reluctant intellectually, but my body knew exactly what to do with the sensations of a soft pussy pressed to my head. My hips drove forward, sliding my lubricated cock easily into her pussy, forcing it into her until my head pressed against her cervix, unable to push any further.

"Oh my god!" she whispered softly, her voice uneven and breathless as her body assimilated the sensations of my cock.

I held her hips and started stroking slowly in and out of her, sliding my engorged shaft into and out of her pussy, my mushroom head teasing the length of her tunnel with each stroke, bringing soft gasps and pants from her lips as she tried to remain quiet.

"Ohhhhh so good!" she squeaked quietly. "So damn good. Just keep going. Keep pushing in and out of my hot little pussy!" she encouraged quietly.

"Uh huh." I grunted, my thighs softly slapping her ass with each stroke. I could feel my cock swell to its fattest, the eroticism of the situation and the tight wet pussy enveloping me quickly pushing me toward what I expected to be a very wet climax. In and out I pumped, my cock plunging in with wet squishing noises with each stroke. I reached my hands from her hips, where I had been holding her, and slid them up her body, finding her hanging tits and grasped her nipples, squeezing and twisting them in time with my strokes.

"OH SHIT!" she squealed more loudly than I felt comfortable with. She began arching her back with my strokes, causing her clit to press along the bottom of my shaft with each inward thrust, her whole body seeming to shudder each time I pushed into her.

Over and over I pushed into her, her body trembling and shaking in front of and around me as my own orgasm inched closer. "Gonna come." I grunted softly in warning. Her only response was to push herself back harder on my cock. I felt the familiar tingle spread and then suddenly my body jerked, slamming hard into her and nearly smashing her face against the mirror. I could see our profile, her whole body consumed in tremors and shudders as my body bucked over and over, pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her tight pussy.

I stood there for a long time, or at least it felt like it to me, panting, my cock twitching inside her as she held herself bent, her chest heaving as hard as mine. Finally she pulled off my cock and turned to face me. It only took her a few moments to undo the corset she had on, dropping it to the ground so she was completely nude. she picked her clothes from the hook on the side of the booth, pulling on a little tank top, without a bra and a tiny mini skirt, that barely covered her obviously bare pussy. She picked her panties off the hook, used them to wipe her wet pussy and the cum leaking from it, before stepping next to me and pressing it into my hand.

"Just a little souvenir," she whispered before lifting herself on her tip toes to press her hot lips to mine in a wet sensuous kiss. She broke the kiss, picked up her shoes and the corset she had been trying on, pushed the curtain aside and stepped out, leaving me standing there with my pants around my ankles, exposed to anyone who might have been walking down the changing room aisle, which just happened to be one of the sales girls.

"You're going to have to leave. We don't allow that kind of thing in here," She said with a scowl, staring at my slowly shrinking cock, cum still dripping from it. "No matter how good it might look."

"Sorry." I said, feeling my face turn red as I bent to pull my pants back up. She stood and watched while I tucked myself back in my pants, closed and zipped them and then scurried out, hearing her let out a little giggle as I walked quickly out of the dressing room area.

I headed right past Hanna and out into the main hallway of the mall, not stopping until I was some distance from the store, Hanna and Alysa following close behind. "That was embarrassing." I said as they caught up with me.

"You were the one who wanted to have sex in a dressing room." Hanna said with a crooked grin. "You just didn't say who with."

"I was thinking you!" I said with a scowl, "not a total stranger."

"Oh she's not a TOTAL stranger! To be quite frank, you may not know her, but she knows you quite well."

"How so?"

"You had her in class two semesters ago, just not quite this way." Hanna said with a smile. "Although as you can see, she wouldn't have complained one bit if you had."

"I still don't get it. You move in, presumably because you want what I have to offer, then you set up a rendezvous with another young woman?"

"Is it so hard to believe?"

"Hell it was hard to believe you wanted me to do Alysa!" I said louder than I really meant to. Lowering my voice to not be quite so conspicuous I added, "Hell Hanna. I just don't understand!"

"I told you about a couple young ladies from the house having a bit of discussion?"

"Yeah." I answered

"But she didn't tell you how she put the kibosh on their sharing." Alysa said with a grin.

"I agreed to set them up with one full shot each." Hanna said with a shrug. "I mean there weren't too many options."

"You mean they blackmailed you?"

"Let's call it enlightened negotiating. They promised not to tell anyone about your little tryst with Sara in your office if I promised to find a way for each of them to get in on the fun."

"Oh lord." I groaned.

"Don't worry, it's not like it's the whole house!" Hanna laughed.

"Just exactly how many?"

"Well, four that I know of right now." Hanna said, looping an arm in mine and turning me to walk down the mall corridor.

"Is there anything else I should know?" I asked quietly.

"Mmmmm maybe a thing or two, but I don't see why they can't be surprises."

"I hate surprises." I muttered.

"Honey, with me, you better get used to them." She said as she swung the little bag that was on her finger in front of me. "I LOVE surprises! Giving as well as getting."

"I still hate surprises."

"I think you'll like this one." Hanna said. "Just have to wait until tonight. It's a little something for our first official night together... oh yeah, that's right. It'll be our first night together, period, wont it?" She added with a giggle.

The drive home was as interesting as the rest of the day had been. Since it was dark by the time we left the mall, both Alysa and Hanna stripped completely in the car, Alysa also trying to get me as naked as she could while I drove. Their stated intent was to get me as horny as they could for my first night with Hanna. I had to say that they were doing a rather good job as I drove down the highway, my pants around my knees and a completely nude Alysa playing with my cock and occasionally leaning down to suck on it while Hanna sat in the back, her legs spread wide and my mirror adjusted so that I could see her naked body any time I looked up to my rear view mirror.

After a bit more than half an hour of their teasing I was just about ready to pull the car over and fuck one or both of them, my cock leaking precum which Alysa took great joy in spreading up and down my shaft as her hand slid slowly along it. We finally arrived home, pulled the car into the garage and piled out, both ladies still completely naked with no apparent intent on dressing.

I shuffled into the house holding my pants around my thighs so I could walk, my cock swinging back and forth with each step. Alysa took me by the arm and guided me to the family room while Hanna disappeared up the stairs toward the bedrooms. "Now you stay right here." Alysa said as she pulled my pants the rest of the way down. "Hanna has something special planned and I'd hate for you to miss out."

"Okay, I get that. Can I ask though, where to you fit in on this?"

"Oh sweetie! Are you worried? Trust me, I'm just along to make things fun for Hanna. Tonight you don't have to worry about having sex with anyone but her. Me, I'll just fade away later. Another time I might like to stay and play, but tonight it's just you and her. And I'll tell you a secret as long as you promise not to let on that I told you. She's been dreaming about this night for a long time!"

"I hope I'm up to her expectations."

"Don't worry, you've already met and exceeded them!" Alysa said with a giggle. "From what I hear that little fun in the hot tub was mind blowing."

"Really? I didn't do all that much."

Alysa slid onto my lap, one knee on either side of me, my cock trapped between my own body and her wet pussy lips. She slowly ground her pussy against my shaft and leaned close to whisper into my ear. "It doesn't matter how much you think you did, all that matters is how much she enjoyed what you did do."

"I see." I groaned softly.

"Uh huh. See, you're just sitting there, but to me...well this is just about as perfect as it gets." She cooed as she lifted herself and reached down between us, lifting my cock with her fingertips until my head pressed between her wet lips. She arched her back slightly and gently lowered herself down again, enveloping my cock. "Ohhhhh so good. Fuck you really fill a woman!" She moaned softly as she settled her ass on my thighs.

"I thought I was just fucking Hanna." I half groaned.

"You are. I'm just supposed to keep you hard and ready until she's ready for you." She said softly, rocking her hips slightly.

"So answer this. I'm not that big. Not like I'm hung like a horse like those guys in the porn videos. I'm nothing special that I can tell. Why am I suddenly so desirable?"

"Oh honey." Alysa said quietly. "Those big cocks in the porn movies, they're no fun at all. Too damn big or too damn long. You on the other hand, a nice nine or so inches long, just fat enough to stretch me. Yeah, that's perfect. And yes, eight or nine is bigger than average, and to me just the perfect size. A six just doesn't get the job done well enough and a footer is just too damn painful."

"So the old saying of 'it isn't size it's how you use it' isn't really true then is it?"

"Oh honey. Size matters, but it's not the only thing. How you use it matters just as much, but no matter how good you are its hard to make up for a tiny prick when a woman wants to feel filled up." She said, sliding up and down my shaft slowly a couple times. "If Hanna wasn't such a good friend I'd just ride this to oblivion right now. GOD it feels good."

"Just how good friends are you?"

"If you're asking if we fuck each other, the answer is yes. We've played on more than a few occasions, mostly when there isn't a good cock to be had."

"Ohhhhhhh." I groaned as my mind painted an image of the two of them in a sixty nine position eating each other out.

"Okay Alysa!" We heard Hanna call from the top of the stairs.

"Sounds like my playtime is up." Alysa said disappointedly as she lifted herself off my cock. "Go have fun!" She said after standing up and reaching a hand out to pull me up off the sofa. She pushed me toward the stairs and only after I started walking up did she retreat toward the front door, picking up her coat on the way, the only thing she apparently intended to wear on her way home.

I climbed the stairs, hearing a soft rustling coming from the bedroom for a few moments and then silence. I walked toward the bedroom, the door ajar and the room beyond mostly dark. I pushed the door open and took in the sight before me. Arrayed around the room were dozens of small glass candles, their flickering light dancing across the walls and ceiling, the soft yellow glow also flickering on Hanna, who was kneeling in the middle of the bed.

At first glance she looked like she had a red bikini on with an assortment of red ribbons tied around her body, most of her body exposed except the very front of her breasts, including her nipples, and a small triangle covering her pussy. As I moved closer it was obvious that the ribbons, stretching from a two inch wide red collar and winding down around her body creating a framework of large diamond shapes, were all the same material and all interconnected at various crossings. The inch wide ribbons of material also combined to hold the triangle between her legs in place as well as the two triangles covering her nipples.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers