Professor In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"Here it comes." I grunted as the tingling in my balls signaled that I was moments from eruption. One...two...three...four strokes..."OH GOD, YES!" I groaned as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her pussy and gushing a huge shot of my hot cum into her pussy. Time and again my body jerked and added to the copious flow that I had deposited inside her, her own climax seeming to renew with the flow being pumped inside her.

"Oh my god yessssss!" she sighed as she sunk down into the water again, her chest against mine, my cock deeply embedded within her yet. She moved her face to mine and softly kissed me, her lips sucking on mine sensuously for long minutes. "You know. I could get used to this." She whispered as she broke the kiss.

"What's that?"

"This. You know. Hot guy, great sex, cuddling. Let's face it. You know how to treat a woman. I wouldn't at all mind a lot more of this."

"I don't get it. Hell I'm almost twice your age! Why would you want to screw around with someone like me when you could be with a guy your own age?"

I'm not half your age. In fact, I'll bet I'm older than you think I am. Tell me. How old do you think I am?"

"Twenty five, maybe twenty six?"

"I'll let you in on a secret if you promise not to tell." She whispered.

"Okay." I whispered back.

"I turned thirty two last week." She whispered with a grin. "Now I know you're not sixty four. You have to be what, maybe forty five? And I'm stretching it with that guess because you keep saying how old you are."

"Forty five!?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"What too old? Forty two?"

"Way off and going the wrong way. Hell I have two grown kids!"

"No way you can be over forty five."

"Hanna, I'm fifty two."

"Seriously? God damn! I always heard older guys were a good fuck, but, well...damn!"

"Like I said. Don't you wanna look for someone your own age to be fucking?"

"Are you telling me you don't like having sex with me?"

"I didn't say that."

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy me teasing and fucking you in your office?"

"I definitely didn't say that!"

"Are you saying you'd complain if I pulled you into a dressing room in a mall and rode you until you came? Or walked down the sidewalk in the park with my skirt pulled up flashing you my pussy?"

"You're just teasing me now."

"Nope. I'm not teasing you one bit. Personally I think it's kind of exciting that you want to play like that. A little danger, a little risk, just makes the final act all the tastier. No, I kind of like the idea of seeing what else I can think up to tease you."

"That's really what you want? To spend time teasing me?"

"Honey, I wouldn't mind one bit moving in with you and playing every day. I promise, I'd find ways to make sure it never got old or stale."

I looked at her practically in shock. "Hanna. I just got done telling you that I keep asking my wife if she wants to come back. You really wanna move in with me after hearing that?"

"Oh yeah. I know what you said. You still love her. I understand that. I also understand that she wasn't meeting your desires, a key portion of a healthy relationship. Do you love me? Right now I doubt it. I suspect that my emotional state is much more infatuation than it is love at the moment, but that's to be expected after getting the greatest sex in my life. No, it might not work and it might not last more than a few months, but it'd still be a hell of a lot of fun to try." She said wiggling herself on my lap, making my softened cock slip from her pussy. "How about it Greg? Wanna have a hot sexy roommate for a while?" She asked softly, grinding her shaved mound against my body.

"That has to be the sexiest proposition I've ever had. But you don't mind if we solve the Sara problem first, do you?"

"Oh trust me. I think I know how to handle the Sara problem. That's just a bump in the road so to speak. Now, let's get back to me moving in. I don't need a lot, at least not at first. A little closet space, a dresser drawer or two. What do you say? Wanna show me to the bedroom we're gonna share?"

"You are insistent aren't you?"

"We've been playing this little game since I came to the department three years ago. You come to my office to talk, and ogle me like you're mentally undressing me. I come into your office and, by the way, unbutton one or two more buttons on my blouse on the way, and do my best to flash you a lot of leg or breast, just to see the bulge in your pants grow. Around others we're quite professional, but don't think I don't see what's going on when we're alone. You're attracted to me. I'm clearly attracted to you. We've broken the ice, sex wise. So what's stopping you? Don't you want to wake up with this sexy body every morning?"

"What if I'm already seeing someone?"

"I asked. You said you weren't."

"What if I just want to play around, not be tied down to one person?"

"Well, if I'm not giving you everything you need, feel free to. Just promise that you'll let me know what you're getting from them so I can choose to either adjust or move out."

"What if I like being a bachelor?"

"You don't. You're always looking. Trying to find someone that can fill that spot that's been empty since she left. You've done a good job at fucking around. Even I have to admit that the little tryst on the river bank was one hell of a sexy scene. The question is, where is she now?"

"Just wasn't quite what I was looking for."

"Really? In what way?"

"Too possessive. Didn't even like it if I looked at something else in a bikini."

"Not surprised. She struck me as a bit insecure, the way she kept reaching out and touching your face, making sure it was focused on her even though you were banging away in her pussy. Probably what kept you from noticing that you were being watched by a young lady, who, by the way, took her own suit off and fingered herself to orgasm watching you."

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. Had to be one hell of a scene. You two banging away at the water's edge, a sexy young woman with no panties squatting on the sand dune in the bushes fingering herself while she used her cell phone to record you. Yeah, I rather figure I'd have been coming too."

"Oh damn." I groaned softly.

"Oh don't sound like you're all that much embarrassed. I feel your cock growing again. It's sticking up between my legs, remember? You like the idea that you were showing off and it made a young woman so hot she had to finger her own pussy."

"You're going to make my life complicated, aren't you?"

"Oh honey, you have no idea!" Hanna said as she pushed herself up from me. "Now let's go in the house and you can show me my new bedroom."

"I didn't say yes."

"You also didn't say no." She said wiggling herself against my cock. "but if you want to make a game of it. Tell you what. Let's go find the bedroom. Give me an hour. If you can keep from coming again in that hour, I won't move in. But if I can make you come without touching you with my hands...then I get a new roommate. Sound fair?"

"You sound awful sure of yourself."

"I am." She said with a grin. "Come on."

"It's gonna be cold!" I warned her as she pushed herself up from the water.

"Then we'll just have to go fast!" she said as she climbed from the tub and scampered quickly toward the back door, a trail of wet footprints and water droplets leading to her retreating naked body.

By the time I got the tub cover back on and made my way into the house I was quite chilly. Hanna was already sitting on the sofa, talking on her phone when I walked in the back door. "So this way to the bedroom" I said, holding a hand out to lead her back to the front of the house to the stairs.

"Oh this is a good place to start." She said stepping in front of me when we came to the stairs. "You just stay behind me." She said with a grin as she looked at her phone for a moment. It didn't take long for her to find what she was looking for and a soft, rather seductive tune began playing. I didn't pay much attention to the words, the sight in front of me of Hanna swaying back and forth two steps up from the bottom more than captured my attention. As the song progressed she swayed and rocked, turning herself, bending over and spreading her legs, twisting back and sitting on a step and lifting her legs high in the air. She gyrated her way up the stairs, ensuring that her moves exposed every inch of her body to me in multiple ways, including pushing her fingers deep into her own pussy for me to watch. Half way up the stairs she turned and, with her legs spread as wide as the stair treads, pushed her ass back at me, bending until her face was nearly touching the stairs, her wet and now spread pussy lips rubbing up and down my shaft.

"Want me to ride you? Wanna feel your cock slide all the way into my hot wet pussy? I bet you do, don't you?" She asked as she changed her angle slightly pushing her fat lips against my engorged head and pressing it down over me. I felt her pussy slowly engulf my cock, her tiny little wiggles working me deeper and deeper into her. I was all of three quarters of the way into her and couldn't resist any longer. I pushed my hips forward, driving my cock fully into her hot wet pussy. "Trying to make my job easy?" she asked, looking back past herself. "You can. Just go ahead and stroke in and out. You know you want to. Just pump that big shaft in and out of my hot wet pussy!"

"No. Not yet." I answered as I pulled out of her pussy with a loud slurp.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She said as she continued gyrating her way up the stairs. It had to have taken at least ten minutes to reach the top of the stairs, ten very pleasant minutes that had my cock aching to push into her again. "Down here?" she asked, looking toward the open master bedroom door.

"Uh huh." I answered, watching her walk slowly towards my bedroom.

"Well come on. All you need to do is come lay on your bed. Leave the rest up to me!"

"If you say so." I answered, following her into my bedroom. I crawled onto my bed and propped my back up against the headboard. She climbed on the bed in front of me and began swaying and gyrating again to the next song that came on, this one a bit faster, but no less sexy. She squatted over me and ran her pussy up and down the length of my cock, clearly teasing me and wetting it with her pussy before sliding back and leaning down to squeeze her tits around it.

"Do you like this? You've looked at my tits in my office so many times, did you ever think you'd see em wrapped around your big fat cock? I bet you wished you could see em naked in my office, didn't you?" She cooed softly as she slowly stroked my cock with her breasts. "Wanna know a secret, sometimes I don't wear a bra at all, or panties either. Sometimes I come to work in just my dress and stockings thinking that today might be the day that I flash you and show you my bare nipples or my shaved pussy. That excites you doesn't it? Thinking now of how many times you've been in my office and I might have been naked under my dress."

"Oh yeah." I groaned softly, wondering exactly that.

"I usually do that on days I don't have class, but sometimes I've walked into lecture, my pussy completely bare and practically dripping a trail on the floor, after having you stop by my office." She cooed.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice call from downstairs.

"Up here Alysa!" Hanna called, letting go of my cock with her tits and grinning at me. "Stay just exactly the way you are. Trust me, you're gonna enjoy this." She said as she climbed off the bed and practically ran out of the bedroom. I could hear her talking to someone and then heard her come back, the second female voice following close behind as they talked. "Gregory, this is Alysa." Hanna said, stepping aside to allow a petite young African American woman to step into the room. "Alysa is a good friend of mine, and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity for her to live out a little fantasy she once told me about. Of course at the time she was quite drunk, but fantasies are fantasies!" Hanna said, reaching out to take Alysa's hand, who was standing and staring at me.

Alysa was definitely African American decent, but her skin was a rather light brown, almost the color of coffee with a substantial amount of cream in it. I'd seen college girls tanned a darker brown than Alysa was. Her facial features and her tight curly hair were dead giveaways to her ancestry. I couldn't tell a whole lot more behind the rather bulky knee length coat she was wearing, only that she had on a pair of tall, nearly knee length, black, high heel boots.

Hanna led Alysa to the foot of the bed and then stepped away, leaving her standing nervously looking between Hanna and my still partially hard dick. Hanna used her phone again to search for and start a particular song. I'd describe the music as a fairly slow, seductive love song, something by Leann Rimes I think, but I paid little attention to the words being sung as Alysa closed her eyes and began swaying to the tune. Her hands slowly began unzipping the knee length coat, pulling the zipper down slowly as Hanna crawled onto the bed next to me, curling up against me with her breasts pressed against my arm.

"Just look at that. I bet you wonder what she's wearing under that, don't you?" Hanna whispered, her lips practically brushing my ear.

I didn't have long to wait. Alysa turned herself to face away from me and let the coat drop to the floor around her, revealing an incredibly short black mini-skirt and an otherwise bare back. Her hips swayed side to side as she rocked the music, her hands stroking around her body for long seconds before she turned to face me. Her breasts were, well, large was an understatement. Given her petite body size her tits looked enormous. In reality they were probably a thirty two double or triple D, their large round bulk hidden only by the smallest of black bikini tops. The black triangles hiding the nipples of her breasts were barely large enough to do the job and each time she swayed the tiny string holding them in place threatened to part. I stared as her hand slowly, seductively stroked up and down her own body, teasing across her nipples and then down to her skirt, sliding under and teasing what treasures lay hidden beneath.

My cock had grown back rock hard and lay pointing toward my own face, bouncing slightly with my pounding heart as her hands reached up her own body again and behind her neck. She slowly tugged the string holding the top in place and let the triangles fall, her fingers following the material down until she could close her fingers on her hard protruding nipples. The song continued to seduce us with its soft rolling tune and the singer's soft tones, Alysa's fingers going to the snap and zipper of the incredibly short skirt. She swung her hips in time to the music as she pushed the skirt down, inching it over her hips and ass before letting it slide down her legs of its own free will. She stood, swaying, a tiny black thong panty the only thing left between us.

"Look at that. Do you want to see her pussy? Ask her. Ask her to take it all off!"

"Yeah. Take it off. Take it all off for me." I said barely above a whisper. I wondered if she even heard me, lost in her own mind, her eyes closed as she worked the panty strings over her butt, slowly pulling the tiny slip of black down to expose her pussy. Inch by inch she pulled the strings, her round full lips and flowery delicate inner lips protruding came into my view. She turned and bent over, pushing the thong down her legs and working it over her boots before, remaining bent, she spread her legs wide apart. Her hands traced up her thighs, her fingers wrapped around her legs from the insides as her hands slid farther and farther up toward her pussy.

I watched in lust as she stroked her lips, spreading them with her fingers and drawing her moisture out. Her fingers glistened as she turned to face me, lifting her finger to her own lips and sucking her own juices from them. Staring at my hard cock she crawled onto the edge of the bed, and crawled up, dragging her tits up my legs, her hard nipples tracing a path toward my hardon. She stopped with her tits near my cock and then swung them side to side, letting her nipples tease back and forth across my raging dick.

"Oh god." I groaned as she teased me with her hard nipples.

"She's not done yet." Hanna whispered as Alysa moved again, sliding up my body farther until her huge tits were in my face. "Take them. Suck em. She loves to have them nibbled." Hanna hissed softly in my ear as Alysa reached between her legs and grasped my cock. She aimed it up toward her pussy and rubbed my engorged head between her wet lips.

"Ohhhhh damn." I groaned as she slowly lowered herself over my cock, my shaft pushing up into her as her tunnel expanded to accept me. She started bouncing, slowly at first, but then faster as more of my cock became lubricated with her juices. Up and down she went, her ass slapping loudly on my thighs, her cries of pleasure echoing off the walls.

"OH God! Oh fuck. So big, God I'm gonna come. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh fuck. Oh god. Gonna come." She cried over and over with each bounce on my shaft.

"How about it stud? Gonna fill her with your hot cum? Gonna pump that load deep inside her bouncing hot wet pussy? I know you love tits, do you like how they feel in your hands?"

"Oh god." I groaned as my body bucked up to meet her strokes, my cum boiling up inside me. There was no holding this back any longer. "AHHHG!" I shouted as my cum burst up into her, triggering her own orgasm.

"SHIT YES!" she screamed as her whole body dissolved into shudders and trembles. I could feel her pussy convulsing around me as she gasped for breath, her shaking arms and legs making it impossible for her to do little more than sit on my spurting shaft.

"That's it baby. Just like I promised. You came and I didn't even have to use my hands."

"Wasn't quite what I expected."

"I know. I wanted you to know that with me, sometimes you might not get what you expect, but I'll always make sure it's interesting and enjoyable. It was, wasn't it?"

"Both interesting and enjoyable." I agreed somewhat out of breath.

"So do I move in?"

"That was the deal."

"What do you think Alysa? Think I should move in with him?"

"You're a fool if you don't." Alysa answered softly as she rolled off of me and lay back on the bed on the opposite side from Hanna. "God that was good."

"So, explanations?" I asked, still a little confused.

"Sure. Alysa had this fantasy of doing a strip tease for a guy and then fucking him. I just facilitated her little fantasy."

"Yeah, okay, that makes sense. But how would you know about this fantasy anyway?"

"That's the good part." Hanna said with a giggle. "Meet Doctor Alysa Beckshell, Associate Chair of the Philosophy department and co advisor of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority. Alysa, meet Greg Standive, distinguished teaching professor of Electrical Engineering, and my new roommate."

"When you told me last year that you had your sights set on the perfect man, quite frankly I didn't believe you. But you got 'im!" Alysa said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Wait a second. You've been, what? Trying to arrange this for a year?" I asked a bit stunned.

"A bit more than that actually. I was already attracted to you for some time before I saw the video, after that, well it was a slam dunk. All I had to do was find out if you were as attracted to me as I was to you. Jury's still out on that one, but letting me move in, that's a good first step."

"So Hanna, have you solved your problem with Sara and the girls yet?" Alysa asked, propping herself up on her elbow to look across me to where Hanna was sitting.

"Not yet, but I have an idea or two." She said with a grin. "As long as Greg doesn't mind a little sex that is."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers