Professor In Over His Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"I thought that for our first night you might want to have a present to unwrap." She said huskily, holding a hand out to me. "What do you think?"

"I think you're stunning!" I answered honestly, stepping toward the bed and her outstretched hand. She took my hand and coaxed me onto the bed, kneeling in front of her with my cockhead brushing her body as she leaned toward me, her arms wrapping around my neck and her mouth moving toward mine. I felt her hot lips press to mine and I wrapped my arms around her, finding the ties behind her that held the outfit tightly to her body.

I felt her tongue press into my mouth, her hot breath following along as she sighed into my mouth. I let my hands stroke and roam her back and bare ass, sliding over, but ignoring, the ties for now, just taking my time and enjoying the feeling of her against me. I'm not sure how long we had been on our knees this way, the embrace loving and tender. She wanted me to be still turned on, and I was. I finally started tugging gently on the ties, undoing them one at a time until I could feel the material over her breasts start to slide down. I coaxed it lower, feeling her hard bare nipples press to my chest as she again sighed softly into my mouth, clearly approving my actions.

My hands pushed further, moving the crisscross of straps and triangles of cloth down over her hips, pushing the thong style bottom down over her ass and away from her pussy, allowing my fingers to slip between her legs and find her wet lips.

She broke the minutes long kiss and pulled her body tightly against mine. "God, I just can't wait any longer. I don't know who teased who more, me teasing you or me teasing myself." She moaned softly as she gently pressed me backward. She finally pushed far enough I had no choice but to fall back onto the mattress, her body following along until we ended up with her lying on top of me. She gathered herself up, lifting herself off of my chest, but holding herself over me with her hands and knees, her hands finding mine and pulling them one at a time up by my own head. With a grin she gently rocked her body, dragging her rock hard nipples back and forth across my chest as her hips lowered and ground her wet pussy against my cock.

"You wanna fuck me?" She asked in gentle whisper. "You wanna put that big cock deep inside me and make me come all over it?"

"Uh huh." I answered with a smile.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you." She said with a stern look that lasted only a few moments before dissolving into an equally intense smile. "But I am gonna fuck you. I'm gonna slide my pussy all the way up your cock, just like this." She said as her pussy slid along my shaft, her wet lips closing over my engorged head as she pressed my cock to my body with her pussy. "And then I'm gonna slide my hot pussy right over your big, fat, hard cock." She groaned softly as she arched her back down and pressed back against my cock, my head sliding up to the entrance to her pussy and then inside it. "Ohhhhh god yes. I'm going to ride you until you can't stand it and then I'm gonna keep riding you until you fill me with your hot wet cum!"

"Mmmmmmm, I like that idea." I answered quietly as she pushed her body back, forcing more of my cock up into her pussy. She pushed back until I could feel her clit press into the base of my cock, the direction of her travel only then changing. She pulled slowly off my cock, feeling for my head to come ever so near the entrance to her pussy before she pressed quickly back again, stopping only when her clit was jammed down into the base of my cock.

On and off she slid, her pussy caressing me slowly as my fat mushroom head in turn caressed the walls of her velvety tunnel. I lay there, enjoying each stroke as she worked herself faster, her breathing and actions telling me that she was very truly enjoying her efforts.

"God I think I'm going to come." She whispered. "I want you to come with me."

"Close." I answered, knowing that it wouldn't take much more to send me spiraling over the edge.

"Oh baby. Come for me. Come WITH me! I want to feel your cock spurting your hot cum up into me, filling me with your seed! Ohhhh god yes you feel so perfect!" She moaned loudly.

She still had my hands trapped by my head, but her tits were swinging sexily before my face with each stroke. I tilted my head down and grabbed at her nipple with my lips, unable to capture it but letting her know what I was doing.

"Oh lover, you don't have to do that. I'm so close I feel like my pussy is on fire! You do that and I'm gonna come all over your hard fat cock."

"Isn't that the idea?"

"Almost. The idea is to come together!"

"Almost then." I whispered back, knowing I was getting extremely close. "A few more good strokes!"

"That's it baby. Come for meeeee!" she cried softly as her whole body twitched, her arms and legs shaking as she tried to continue sliding on and off my cock. Her body bounced hard on me as she pushed her climaxing body up my shaft and then let her weight jam me deep into her again.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body suddenly jerked, a huge gush of hot cum flowing up and into her from my straining cock.

"YESSSS! YESSSS!" she screamed loudly when she felt my cum push into her, her whole body seeming to jerk and tremble on my spurting cock. "Yes yes yes yes yes," She murmured over and over again as she lay herself down on me, her chest heaving and rubbing her sweaty tits around on my chest as she pressed her cheek to mine. "Oh lord yessssss!"

She let go of my hands and I moved them to circle her waist, pulling her more snugly against me as the two of us intermittently spasmed in response to our body's mutual climaxes. I could feel her breathing past my ear as she lay on me, her only movements the occasional spasm or shudder running through her body. "Did you like it?" She eventually whispered.

"Uh huh."

"Did you like my surprise?"

"I did. You're a gorgeous woman!" I answered quietly. "How could I not enjoy a view like that?"

"You like seeing me half naked?"

"Of course." I answered.

"So you'd like to see more of that kind of thing?"

"Hell yeah."

"Mmmmmmmm good." She sighed contentedly. "I was afraid that you didn't like that kind of surprise."

"That kind of surprise I'll never complain about." I whispered back.

"Mmmmmm good." She sighed again. "Can I just go to sleep like this? I don't want what I feel to stop."

"If that's what you want." I answered softly.

She never responded, but I knew that she had fallen asleep some time later, my softened cock having long since slipped from her and her regular soft breathing lulling me toward sleep as well.

The end...for now.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers