Queen of Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my shoulders, helping me sit up. I wasn't sure what was going on. Then Kelly straddled me and placed her knees on the sofa. I could feel the bare skin of her thighs on my legs as she sat down. The night light threw just enough illumination from the side for me to see her face. She leaned in and whispered.

"Jake, I need to be touched. I need to feel your hands on me."

I suppose a stronger person could have pushed her away and said "Stop!" But that was a moving train I should have jumped off long before then. It was already going too fast for me to do anything but stay on for the ride. I put both hands gently on her face. Kelly let out a long sigh and rested her forehead on mine. There really was no going back now.

I felt a few tears flow down on my wrists—my god, I hoped I wasn't being completely irresponsible. It could have been emotional dynamite. I moved my hands up and caressed her temples.

"Nice ... nice ... mmm," she moaned softly. I started running my fingers through her hair.

"That's good—perfect. Oh, Jake, it's so nice to feel you touch me like that."

I reached around and began massaging her neck and shoulders. Kelly put her face against mine and threw her arms around me.

"Oooh, yes! I'm so knotted up there. That feels wonderful ... aah ... aaahh ... so good." I could almost feel the tension and fear draining from her body.

Kelly moaned contentedly for several minutes as I massaged her. Then she said, "Now do my lower back."

I slid my hands down toward her waist and began to massage her there.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... oh, you're touching me just right ... that's good ... you're making it better ... so much better."

I would like to say I was the dispassionate massage professional at that point, but that couldn't have been any further from the truth. I had an aching erection and plenty of conflict about what I should do next. The devil on my other shoulder pushed my hands down to her hips.

I began stroking her there, letting my fingers move around the curve of her ass. Her moans took on a more urgent tone. And then I felt her hips start to gyrate slowly, in rhythm with my caresses.

"Aaah ... yes, Jake ... that's what I need ... just right."

I could feel my own passion growing as my touch became more insistent. Kelly lifted her head and looked at me.

"Jake, you may not understand how I'm feeling right now, but with your hands on me ... it's just wonderful. It's exactly what I need. And ... Ican't let last night blunt my sexuality. Imust stop that feeling before it settles in. I need you to help me fight it."

I saw a look in her eyes that was completely different from earlier: her passionate side was struggling to overcome the grip of the prior night's misery.

"If this is making you feel uncomfortable, we can stop. But I don't want you to. I really need this ... to be healed ... to wash it all away ... all of it."

"Kelly, I'm not going to stop ... unless you ask me to. I want to help you. Just guide me. Tell me what you need."

Her eyes were tired, but serious. "I want you to touch me in front."

She reached down and moved my hands to her chest, right below her breasts. She was still gyrating slowly over my legs as she started to caress my hands. I felt her push them higher. I was cupping her breasts—they were more than a handful. She closed her eyes.

"Yes ... yes ... oh, Jake. So good ... I need this ... perfect."

My excitement was accelerating as I stroked her voluptuous breasts. They felt soft and pillowy. Her nipples hardened under my touch. Kelly let out a long cry of passion as her head tilted back. At that moment I felt myself tumbling into the same, sweet vortex of sexual surrender she had already given into.

Kelly leaned over and kissed me, but this time I felt her wet tongue dart into my mouth. That was no thank-you kiss. We were both groaning with arousal, breathing hard, not caring how clumsy we were as we pressed our lips together.

My fondling of her breasts had been gentle and loving at first, but her reactions encouraged me to be rougher. Kelly was writhing in my lap, moaning with passion. I waited for a signal from her as to what else she wanted. It didn't take long.

"Jake, put your hand between my legs. Touch me there. I want you to get me off."

Whoa! If I were still that teenage boy, I might have lost my load at that point. I moved one hand along her thigh and slipped the other under her shirttails so I could stroke her bare ass. Kelly sat up straight and slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

I expected my fingers to tease her bush, but I was startled when I realized she was completely shaven. That was a first for me—welcome to Generation X, Pops. Quickly my surprise turned into lust, thinking about Kelly carefully grooming herself there, wanting to fully expose her parts to her lovers, leaving no barrier to the sexiest touches—or kisses.

I spread my first two fingers and softly touched just her outer lips. She whimpered quietly then let out a long groan when I started to rub my thumb around slowly near her clitoral hood at the same time. I drew my fingertips back and forth along her labia, not yet touching the inner folds.

"Oh, god, Jake, oh! The way you're touching me ... I've never ... it feels so, so ... oh, please!"

I was teasing myself as well. I desperately wanted to feel her wetness, to feel inside her with my fingers. Kelly was moving around, trying to make me touch her more intimately; but I wanted to wait a little longer. When I felt a dribble of her arousal ooze down on my hand, I knew it was time.

I slowly closed the vee of my two fingers as I stroked her until I was touching her inner labia. They were engorged and dripping. Kelly cried out when she felt me smear her juices all over.

"Fuck! ... Jake! ... My god!"

I fingered her very slowly, intermittently teasing her clit with my wet fingertips.

"Oh, you're driving me crazy ...Jake! ... Jake!"

I was totally lost at that point—lost in the swirl of giving her pleasure, feeling her body react, hearing her moan and beg me to go faster.

"Oh, Jake, this is exquisite ... exquisite torture. I can't take much more."

I gradually picked up the pace. Her pussy was sopping wet by that point.

"Oh, that's it . . . Jake ... Jake, you're going to make me come. Don't stop ... don't stop ... please ... I'm getting so close."

I slipped my fingers up inside her and pumped—that did it for her. Kelly grabbed me tightly and let out a long wail as her climax shot through her body. I felt so close to her at that moment. The energy from her orgasm affected me deeply. Sex is such an incendiary mix of body, mind, and emotions—set afire by pure animal lust. She collapsed in my arms.

Kelly was moaning softly. I eased my fingers from her and started to move my hands gently over her hips.

"Jake, that was nice ... really nice."

Her face was pressed against mine as she hugged me tightly.

"I'd give anything to feel you inside me right now, but I just don't have the energy."

I sadly agreed with her, but then I got an idea.

"Kelly, let's try something. Lie down on your side."

I helped her up and eased her onto the sofa. I moved my pillow over and put it under her head as she rolled on her side, turning her back to me. My shorts were on the floor in a flash.

"Now pull up your top leg. That's good. You get comfortable, and I'll do the work."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I'm on the pill in case you were worried about history repeating itself."

I bent over and kissed her. "Thanks for letting me know. I was just about to ask."

I put one knee on the sofa and positioned myself behind her. Kelly figured it out quickly.

"Oh, I get it now. I see what we're doing. Haven't tried it this way before."

We both shifted around to get lined up properly. I leaned down, stroked her shoulder, and whispered to her.

"Kelly, are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I'm ready for you."

I inched closer and began rubbing my cockhead along her pussy lips. She was considerably slick from her recent orgasm. Kelly moaned as I coated my glans with her wetness.

"I'm going to enter you now."

"Yes ... please."

I pushed in just enough to cover my cockhead. I carefully pulled back ... then pushed in again, a little bit more. I took it slowly, letting her lubrication ease my entry into her. With each thrust Kelly cried out.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No ... it feels good ... I'm fine."

I was finally all the way in. I let her get used to the fullness for a few moments.

"Mmmm, Jake, you are so gentle with me. It makes all the difference."

I pulled back slowly and started a very easy rhythm. Kelly's moans grew louder as I gave her my full length. Her pussy felt incredible—soft, warm, wet, and satisfyingly tight. The closeness that I felt for her intensified. Kelly grabbed one of the big throw pillows and clutched it tightly.

"Oh, Jake ... Jake ... Jake ... oh, baby. You don't know how good you feel inside me ...oh, it's perfect."

My emotions were scattered in all directions. Kelly was an attractive young woman—yet she came to my house like a wounded bird, betrayed by someone she thought was her friend. And now she had put her trust in me—to give her refuge, help heal her, and bring her back from that darkness. I hoped I was doing the right thing.

I looked down at her exhausted body, curled in a near-fetal position, taking my cock up inside her, barely able to vocalize her pleasure. I shifted closer and held her to me as I made love to her. Her sexual moans became raw and feral.

Kelly's surrender was so complete. It affected me profoundly—like no other coupling had done before. I hoped I could hold out until she was satisfied.

I picked up the pace gradually. She almost sounded like she was crying. I hesitated.

"Kelly, is it too rough?

"No, no. I'm OK." She turned her head and looked at me. "Don't you dare stop," she said, "I feel something big coming."

I went back to my full, steady strokes.

"That's it, keep it going, babe ... oh, really good ... perfect."

My balls were aching. I couldn't believe how good she felt, her tight pussy caressing my cock with every stroke, bathing it with her wetness. I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"Oh, Jake, you're making me crazy. I feel like I'm going to explode."

I could sense subtle changes in the way her pussy felt as she neared her climax.

"Jake, I'm so close ... push me over the edge. Oh, right now ... oh, my god, my god!"

She let out a long, plaintive cry—it came from deep inside her. Her body jerked and shuddered as waves of pleasure rushed through her. It seemed like all the remaining emotional and sexual tension that had built up inside her was released in one powerful burst.

Kelly was still twitching as the last few jolts of her orgasm spread through her body. I eased up and came to a halt, still inside of her. I touched her lovingly.

"Kelly ... oh, Kelly ... oh, sweet baby ..."

She had her face partially buried in the pillow. "That was beautiful, Jake, so nice ... oh, god, was that good." She seemed totally sapped.

I wasn't sure what the end game was going to be, but I was resigned to the possibility I'd have to take care of myself later—just like any other night, I thought.

Kelly looked up at me. "That's enough, babe. I can't do any more. Oh, that was wonderful."

I carefully eased my cock out, getting a final groan from her when I pulled free. Kelly slowly rolled over onto her back. She raised her hands and brought my face down to hers and gave me a soft, sensual kiss.

"Jake, I feel like the evil spell is broken. I'mso much better ... thank you so much." Kelly was moving and talking in slow motion, as if she were drugged.

After a few moments, she regained some of her composure and glanced down at my erection. "Oh, Jake! I want you to come, too, but I'm too exhausted to do any more."

I had an idea.

"Kelly, I know what we can do. Your part's easy. I can put my penis between your breasts and use your cleavage—and get off that way."

Kelly was surprised—and amused.

She laughed. "I didn't know you could do that. How does this work now? Show me."

I straddled her and placed my cock on her chest. "OK, now you hold your breasts together like this." I demonstrated for her. "Hold them like that while I slide my cock in and out. It won't take long. You've got me so turned on right now."

She was intrigued. "That's all you need from me? OK, I can do that."

Kelly pushed her breasts together. I helped position her hands as I slipped my cock between them. I didn't want to kill the mood by running off to get some lubricant. I had so much precum leaking out anyway, plus my cock was very wet from being inside her. Besides, I wouldn't last more than a minute.

Kelly gave me a lazy smile. "Don't be too critical with me, Jake. Remember, I'm a beginner at this."

I started fucking her tits, nice and easy. It felt delicious—exactly the right amount of friction. Her breasts were big and soft and easily engulfed my prick.

"Oh, Jake. This is really sexy. I had no idea. Oh, it's making me tingle all over. You feel so nice sliding between my boobs."

My arousal was at that peak where you feel like your whole body is humming with ecstasy, spreading out from your genitals. You want to make it last forever, and you feel like you almost could. I started to lose my inhibitions. I had to share this with her.

"Kelly, my cock is on fire. It feels really good ... fucking your tits like this. You're making my balls swollen with cum. Ready to explode all over you."

She seemed taken aback by my dirty talk at first but then picked up on it herself.

"You like fucking my titties? It's getting me hot, too. I love watching you get excited like this. Watching you get turned on by me ... by my naked body."

"Kelly, I'm getting close. If I come on you, it's going to be messy." I had no idea how she would feel about a wet shot.

"It's OK, Jake. I want you to come. Let it out, sweetie. Let it out."

And that was it. My orgasm was epic. I spurted harder and thicker than I had in years.

"Kelly, I'm coming ... all over you. Oh, Kelly ... Kelly ... oh, god ... oh ... fuck!"

Pleasure rushed all through my body as she milked a huge load from me with her soft breasts. It splashed up under her chin, over and over, and pooled at the base of her throat. Thankfully none went on her face.

Kelly cried out each time I splattered onto her. "It's hot! ... oh! ... oh! ... Jake! ... oh, you're coming so much! ... my god!"

She seemed more surprised than disgusted by my ejaculation. Actually, I think she might have been turned on by it.

"Jake, that was amazing. All of that for me? I must have really got you going. That was really hot—in every way."

We were both stunned at what had just happened. I leaned down, and we shared a long, post-coital kiss. I got up and offered to get something to clean her up with.

"No rush," she said, sitting up partway so she could see the mess I had spurted all over her.

"Oooh, look what I made you do. It's running all down my boobs."

She surprised me by slowly dragging her fingers through the semen glistening on her chest. She had a strange look on her face as she did it.

"This ... makes me feel powerful."

When she rubbed some on her nipples, I almost swooned.

I came back with a damp washcloth and carefully cleaned her off. She had almost passed out by then. I helped her up and put my arm around her as I guided her to the bedroom. She managed to fasten a few buttons on the shirt before I eased her onto the bed and lifted her legs up. I started to pull the covers over her when she stopped me.

"No, I want you to sleep next to me."

"Kelly, I'd be honored."

I leaned over to kiss her goodnight, but she had fallen asleep almost immediately. I wanted to drink in her smell and feel her body next to me for as long as I could—but I was out much too quickly.

* * *

You know that feeling when you begin to wake up from a bizarre dream, and you can't seem to sort out reality from the dream? As those phantasmic images swam in my head, I opened my eyes to the sight of a green 40's dress hanging in my room. The exact dress that was in my dream—or was it real? Trudy had been wearing it in the dream. And there was a naked woman with beautiful auburn hair. I didn't know her, but I had sex with her while Trudy watched. And I was ...

Then my head cleared: the green dress ... the Eastlake Grill ... Kelly in trouble. Then I brought her here and we ... I quickly turned over. Kelly was awake and propped up on one elbow, watching me and smiling.

"Pleasant dreams?"

I wondered how long she had been up.

"It's 9:30 Texas time, I've been awake for a while."

All the details from the night before—all of them—came flooding back to me. "Kelly, I ..."

"Shhhh ..." She pressed her finger to my lips. "Quiet ... I'm going to talk first.

"Jake, I don't want you to feel the slightest bit of guilt about last night. Everything that happened ... I asked for it. I knew what I was doing at the time ... and I needed it. And ... I enjoyed the hell out of it. It was the best. Your touch was so perfect."

She looked at me tenderly for a moment; but before I could reply, she gave me a quick kiss and crawled out of bed. I watched Kelly and my shirt disappear into the bathroom.

My mind was racing in several different directions, trying to sort out what had happened. Kelly seemed to be quite at ease about the whole thing, even appreciative. I felt immense relief that I didn't wake up to an embarrassing emotional crisis caused by my indiscretions the night before.

She came back from the bathroom and jumped on the bed, straddling me.

"So ... here's what I look like in the light of day, without the green dress." She seemed very playful and frisky.

"Kelly, the dream I had ... it was real! You really were here!"

She laughed and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, exposing her breasts. "In the flesh."

I was getting a good look at Kelly's boobs for the first time. I really hadn't seen much in the near-darkness the night before, although I certainly got a good feel through the shirt—and around my cock. They were nearly perfect: full, nice shape, and deep cleavage—with wide, light brown areolas and stand-out nipples. Her breasts were definitely larger than average but not oversized. The effect that gravity had on them was apparent; but since she was tall, they complemented her body nicely. And pendulous breasts are a big turn-on for me, anyway.

"Wow, you have the most beautiful breasts. I don't think I've ever seen a naked woman as sexy as you." As trite as it sounded, it was true.

"Jake, you're too kind. I'm barely twenty-five and my boobs are already heading south."

"Well, I like your breasts. They look heavy and sexy." Kelly leaned over me so I could touch them.

"Mmmm ... I remember those hands." She kissed my forehead. "Thanks for not saying 'saggy.' I like 'heavy.' That's a good word."

I could have stayed in bed with her for a week, but I wondered about her flight home.

"We're OK. It's not until this evening—at 7:00. I'm flying to DFW to stay with Mother for a few days before heading back to New Orleans."

"What about your things at Ren's? I can go with you to her apartment if you want."

"Let me think." She began ticking off the items she had left there.

"My old, hand-me-down suitcase that Mother gave me years ago. She's promised to get me a new one anyway. And the black dress—it was the first thing I bought when I started working at Shameless. That was over six years ago. I've gotten my money's worth out of it. I don't think I'd ever be comfortable wearing it again.

123456...8