Queen of Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I would like to get is a change of casual clothes to wear home on the plane. But I'll wear my dress from last night if I have to."

I promised I'd put on the same clothes I wore to Eastlake—in solidarity.

"What about your shoes from that night?"

"My come-fuck-me's?" She laughed. "I brought them with me. They were too expensive to leave behind. They're actually not that extreme—no platforms. A little bit taller than my other shoes. I don't want to tower over every man that's out there.

"Oh, I know! I can put them on, and you can decide if they're extreme or not." Kelly looked at me coyly, then hopped out of bed and pulled the shoes out of her bag. She sat down on the bench at the foot of the bed and strapped them on.

Things were taking an unexpected turn.

"Oh, and the push-up bra, too. So you can get the full effect."

She slipped off my shirt and hung it on the bedpost. I watched her fasten the bra behind her back, then bend over and do a lot of adjusting and tugging as she positioned her breasts in the cups.

I looked at Kelly's lissome ass and narrow hips. The shoes gave a taut, shapely tone to her long legs. Her pale skin was flawless. Was this the sight I would have savored if Trudy and I had been lovers back then, carefree in our youth? Memories of the unexpected fling I had with another old high school girlfriend a few years after graduation flooded my consciousness. What if that had been Trudy?

Good god! Kelly was a baby when that happened. Daughter of a struggling single mother. I quickly banished any thoughts of Trudy as Kelly stood up and walked over to the bed next to me and put her hands on her hips. Her boobs swelled up from a lacy plunge bra that was sheer enough to show the outline of her areolas.

"Technically this isn't a push-up bra. It's me barely fitting into a D cup. Now imagine I have the black mini dress on—and my panties, too, of course."

"Kelly, I could try for days, but I could never picture you with more clothes on while you're standing there like that."

Kelly grinned as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She leaned over and stroked my hair.

"Jake, I'm sure you felt awkward last night, trying to deal with my state of mind—particularly when I came to you after I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry if my needs put you in a quandary. I hope things are OK between us because I really feel we're connecting now. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me, especially when it comes to sex. I know our intimacy last night started out with more of a ... therapeutic intent. But ... what can I say? You really rocked my world."

Her final words sent a hot surge of sexual desire washing over me. Her tousled auburn hair, her astonishing cleavage inches from my face—and her lack of clothes down below. It was irresistible. But before I could respond, she beat me to the punch.

"Actually, Jake, I wouldn't mind if we did that again. How about some straightforward, passionate sex—without all those other worries hanging over us?"

Those were the magic words.

"Kelly, I'll show you just how comfortable I can be with you when it comes to sex." I got up from the bed and grabbed the pillows and put them behind her.

"Lean back." I kneeled down in front of her and parted her legs.

She gasped. "Oh, Jake, you're going to bereally naughty to me, aren't you?"

As I caressed her inner thighs, Kelly stretched out one bra strap so she could reach in and scoop out her breast—followed by the other one. She folded the tops of her bra cups down.

"Still some support, but a lot less confinement."

Who could argue with that? The look was quite flattering to her—very "bad-girl" sexy.

I began my attention near her knee, along her inner thigh, and gradually moved my kisses and licking closer to her swollen lips. The anticipation was overpowering—my first time going down on a woman's bare pussy. Faint traces of the perfume she had been wearing mixed seductively with the scent of her excitement.

Kelly reached around, grabbed her thighs, and pulled them back. She opened her legs wider, giving me full access. I grazed my fingertips over her ass, right where it joined her legs. My tongue dipped down and licked along her outer labia. Right where I had started fingering her last night.

"Oh, fuck, Jake! You're going to eat me out! I want you to ... I want you to suck on my pussy ... now ... please!"

Kelly's natural breasts had flattened out, but the bra was allowing them to wobble around as she reacted to my oral teasing. I could see her strappy shoes just above my head. The image was powerfully arousing.

Her musk was tantalizing. I wanted to taste it and rub my mouth in it. I closed my lips and pressed them on her mound just above her clit. I started moving around slowly, in small circles, left to right, up and down.

Kelly let out a huge groan. "Oh ... my ... god!"

My lips could feel her swollen bud through the thin skin that covered it. Kelly was begging me now.

"Lick me all over, Jake. I want it so badly. Please!"

I couldn't wait another second either. I wet my tongue and drew it along her inner lips several times, then parted them with it. I licked all around the opening of her vagina.

"Motherfucker! Oh, my god!" Kelly squealed.

I eagerly lapped up her wetness and spread it around with my tongue. Her pussy had an intoxicating, natural taste that drove me wild. I could have kept my mouth on her for hours, letting her juices coat my tongue. I put my lips on her clit and sucked it softly. She was going crazy and making lots of noise. I was getting so turned on by her reactions to my pussy licking that my balls were aching.

I put my hands up behind her knees so she could rest her arms and free up her hands. I looked up and saw her roughly kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. At one point she grabbed her nipples tightly and lifted up her boobs. She let their full weight hang there as she pressed her pussy into my face. I could feel copious amounts of precum dripping from my cock down onto my thighs. We were both delirious with lust.

She groaned as she slowly lifted herself up on her elbows. Her eyes were half open.

"Jake, I can't believe how good that feels. Don't stop, honey. Please don't stop. I'm right there ... any second now ... now ... now!"

I held her legs tightly as she started to shake. She was looking right at me.

"Oh, Jake ... I'm coming on you!"

My lips felt her pussy contract several times as hot juices leaked out onto my tongue. Kelly screamed as a strong orgasm exploded all through her body. I couldn't believe how sexy it was to watch her as she came. I kept licking and sucking until I sensed she wanted me to ease up.

"Jake ... oh, Jake ... what you do to me. I can't believe it."

I moved up slowly and stroked her torso as I planted kisses all around her navel. She shuddered and moaned and rolled to one side. I got up on the bed and spooned next to her, holding her tightly as she cooled down.

"Oh, Jake ... I want you to do that a hundred more times, OK?"

After a brief rest, she groaned, rolled back over, and threw her arms around me. Kelly gave me a deep, long kiss. She had to know her musk was all over my face; she became excited as she tasted herself. Our tongues did a dance together as the kiss became lustful and sloppy.

Kelly pulled back and gave me a wild look as she panted with arousal. I knew then that our sex the night before had been just the beginning—and she did, too. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Certainly neither of us had planned it, but it was clear we'd be eager participants going forward. She rested her head on my chest.

"Give me a second to catch my breath."

She closed her eyes while I gently stroked her body. When she had recovered, she raised her head and looked at me intently.

"Jake, you've unleashed something very powerful in me."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"Yes, you did. Something very sensuous. But there are consequences," she smiled.

"Like what?"

"Like, I'm going to be in charge now. You've done all the 'driving' so far. It's my turn."

Kelly got up on her knees and looked down at me. I could see her bare pussy. It was swollen and glistening from my cunnilingus. She saw me eyeing her there and began to run her fingers over her labia.

"I'm still really wet. And look at you!" She was right—my cock had been oozing and dripping precum everywhere. She laughed. "I guess that's how nature intended it to work."

Kelly gave me a provocative look. "Have you ever gotten a full body massage?"

"Just once."

"Sounds like you didn't like it."

"Oh, I liked it just fine. But they're expensive. It's something I didn't want to get addicted to. And I never really resolved my issues of male masseur versus female masseuse."

"What were your 'female' issues?"

"The usual: how do you not think about sex while a woman's hands are roaming all over your body? Even though they're not quite going into your erogenous zones. I'm sure they encounter boners all the time, but I could never get fully comfortable while worrying about that."

"You wouldn't feel uncomfortable if I was touching you, right?" she asked innocently.

"Are you kidding? I'm already as hard as this bedpost just from talking about it." The thought of submitting to her control gave me a nice tingling between my legs.

"Well, you're in luck. I took a massage class last month. I thought it would be a good life skill to have. But since then I haven't had a chance to practice my technique outside the classroom. To be honest, I've been waiting to find someone who deserved that kind of special attention from me. Would you like to be my first?"

"Kelly, I would love to. I'll bet you're extremely talented, even if you're just starting out."

"And ... I did some additional research on my own. To learn some special things to do if the situation was ... less platonic. Like it is now." Her hand roamed near my waist. "You seem like a man who could appreciate my taking the time to ... heighten all your senses ... not cutting right to the chase, so to speak."

The thought of Kelly's hands all over my body—everywhere—was making me lightheaded.

"Jake, this could trigger some intense sexual feelings on my part as well. I'm glad I'm with someone I can trust." She leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue slipped all around my own.

"Can you finish undressing me?"

I sat up and Kelly turned her back to me so I could unhook her bra. I pushed the straps down off her shoulders and let it fall. She let out a big sigh.

Kelly leaned back and swung her legs around. She presented one foot to me so I could remove her shoe. I took my time, stroking and caressing her calf and ankle before I undid the strap. I kissed her toes and gently sucked on them. She had a dreamy look in her eyes. I did the same for her other foot.

"Mmmm ... there you go again ... you're still doing the touching. Remember, it's my turn?" She didn't seem all that upset about it.

Kelly sat up, put her arm around my shoulder, and whispered in my ear. "Do you have any massage oil? I can use baby oil if you don't." Her other hand was already moving seductively over my legs.

"Actually, I do. I got some as a gag gift last year. I've never even tried it. Do you want me to get it?"

"Yes, and bring some towels. One big one and some smaller ones."

I returned to the bedroom with the massage oil and towels. It was still dim. The blinds were closed, and the sun hadn't risen on that side of the house yet. The Sunday morning quiet blanketed the neighborhood. Kelly instructed me to spread out the large towel on the bed and lie face down. I grabbed a pillow so my head could rest comfortably.

She read the label then opened the bottle and took a whiff. "Mmm ... sandalwood, frankincense, and sweet almond. This will be perfect."

Kelly steadied her hands on my lower back and swung her leg over me. I could feel the wetness of her pussy when it brushed against my ass. As she straddled me, I heard her squirt some oil into her hand and felt her spread it on my shoulders. The whole experience was breathtaking: her touch, the scent of the oil, the feel of her bare legs wrapped around my waist, her soft moans. And we were just getting started.

Kelly rubbed the oil into my neck and shoulders then moved to my upper arms and back. After I was sufficiently slick, she began to knead my muscles more firmly. Her technique was quite proficient despite her beginner's status.

I felt her breasts press against my back when she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"So how am I doing so far?"

"Like you've been at this for years. You're really good."

"Thanks, Jake. Actually, I meant to compliment you on your technique last night. The way you massaged all that tension out of my neck and back. That really started me on the road to recovery ... and look where we ended up."

Yes, indeed—look where we ended up. The full implications of what had happened the night before still eluded me. And here we were headed down yet another uncharted path of intimacy. I was quite comfortable letting her be in control. I trusted her completely.

Kelly pulled back and moved away from me, positioning herself down toward the end of the bed. Her soft hands rubbed oil into my calves, then my feet. The way she manipulated the muscles in those areas—I never knew you could feel such unique sensations. I groaned with pleasure.

"That's good, Jake. Let me know how much you like this."

"Oh, Kelly, you learned your lessons well."

After she was finished down at my feet, she inched back toward me, pushing my legs open with her knees as she repositioned herself. Her slippery hands kneaded the backs of my thighs—it felt wonderful.

Then her fingers began caressing the inside of my thighs. When she started to drift over near my ass cheeks, a lusty sigh escaped my lips.

"Jake, this is getting into the extracurricular material that I was telling you about—the stuff that wasn't taught in the class. Are you ready?"

"Absolutely, Kelly. I am literally in your hands."

I felt a stream of oil drip down onto my ass. I gasped involuntarily. As she spread it in thoroughly, an intense anticipation built when her fingers moved closer to my sensitive areas. I began to moan.

"You like that, Jake. You like my touching you there?"

"Oh, yes, Kelly. Oh, my god."

Her thumb and fingers on one hand slipped up and down my ass, gradually opening up my cheeks, exposing myself to her. I felt her other hand move down between my legs and massage behind my balls. I moaned loudly as her fingers found my perineum and sent jolts of pleasure up inside me.

"Jake, doing this to you is really turning me on. I hope you like it."

"Kelly, I've never had anyone touch me like that. Oh ... it's so intense."

I writhed in pleasure as she stroked the root of my penis. Then I felt an oily fingertip from her other hand gently graze my anus. I couldn't believe how bold she was. I cried out her name.

"Oh, Jake. Being able to touch you everywhere is such a turn-on."

Kelly continued to stimulate me with her hands and fingers. I could hear her breathing getting more excited. The experience was quite overwhelming.

"OK, I want you to turn over on your back. You can prop yourself up a bit if you'd like to watch."

I didn't need to be asked twice. She kneeled between my legs and spread more oil on her hands, but she ignored my erection—at first. Her routine was similar to the way she had massaged my back: slowly rubbing in the oil, then the serious muscle kneading. She worked my chest, my sides, my hips and thighs, and all the way down my legs. I was moaning contentedly—and so was she.

She was done, at least with the classroom techniques. Kelly spread more oil on her hands and massaged between my legs. We looked at each other, knowing things were going to heat up quickly. She started to gently rub her hands on my cock. It was the first time she had touched me there.

"Oh, Kelly, that feels amazing."

She smiled. "I want to make you feel good, Jake. Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong."

I couldn't imagine that happening, but I understood that we needed to work together—as a couple. She had learned some general ideas of how to touch a man. I needed to show her how to touch me.

She stroked my cock very slowly, letting the oil glide all over my shaft and head. I was in heaven.

"Kelly, you can massage my balls, too. You won't hurt me."

"Are you sure? I want to be careful."

"It's fine. They can stand a lot more handling than you'd think."

She gently cupped my balls with her fingers and started to fondle them.

"Is this OK?"

"Beautiful. You can pull on them and stretch my scrotum, too, while you do that."

She had a very deft touch as she caressed me. I let her know when she found the spots that felt particularly nice. Kelly seemed to be getting as turned on as I was.

"Grasp my shaft with your hand. Now squeeze it. Yes ... a little harder ... good. Now stroke me very slowly upward."

I knew a heavy flow of precum would ooze out. She gasped when she saw it.

"Oh, my god ... you're so wet!"

"Run your fingertip through it."

She took one finger and teased my cockhead. Kelly added another finger, then her thumb. She began to smear it all over my glans, massaging it slowly. I let out a loud groan.

"Oh, Kelly—oh, honey! You are sogood!"

Together we worked out several other moves. She used both hands to stroke me, and I showed her how to put her thumbs side by side underneath so they would rub my frenulum. I warned her I couldn't take too much of that without coming.

"Thanks. I may need to remember that for later."

She rubbed some more oil in her hands. I showed her how to pull down on my cock and grasp it at the base so that the skin on the shaft was taut and sensitive.

"OK, bunch the fingers of your other hand together and grasp my cockhead from the top. Then slide all your fingers and your thumb down my shaft. Oooh, yes! See how your palm rubs against my glans when you stroke me like that. Use a twisting motion as you stroke me, up and down. Oh, Kelly, that's it."

"You like that, don't you, Jake? God, it's so sexy touching you like this. I can feel the heat from your cock in my hand. This is making me so wet!"

We were very open with each other—so at ease with our sexual communication. This wasn't about jerking me off quickly. She really wanted to please me and learn how to slowly bring my arousal up to its peak. I yearned to do the same for her, but she was the mistress for now.

"Jake, have you ever had the 'infinite vagina' stroke?"

"Kelly, I've even never heard of it. Could you demonstrate?"

"I've only read about it. This will be my first attempt. I'm going to make a tight circle with my finger and thumb ... like this ... like I'm signaling 'OK' ... with both hands. And then I bring the circle on one hand down slowly ..."

I watched her slip her "circle" down on my cockhead and slide it all the way to the base. She gripped me firmly, but just enough to let my cock slide through, and let go when she hit bottom. Then she used her other hand the same way. And she kept it going ... left hand, then right hand ... over and over.

"How does that feel?"

"Like I'm sliding into your pussy ... but it never stops."

She wasreally making me squirm now. Itwas like an infinite vagina. I couldn't get the satisfaction of the reverse strokes that were intentionally omitted. It was an incredible tease.

"Kelly, my god, what are you doing to me? Oh, Kelly!"

"Does that feel good?" she smiled. "I guess I'm doing it right?"

As she watched me struggle, she switched to a different two-handed stroke, this time with her palms pressed together with my cock in the middle. Her fingers pointed toward me as they slipped up and down my shaft—it almost looked like she was praying. It feltreally nice.

1...345678