Queen of Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this? I'm just improvising now."

"Kelly, you are the best. I can't believe how good you're making me feel."

She had a good sense of when to shift to another stroking pattern. Most women I had been with just settled on one thing and went on autopilot. Not Kelly. She teased me with lots of cockhead play and more frenulum rubbing with her thumb while she massaged my perineum again. Whatever book or website she learned this from should be on everyone's list.

Her intensity seemed to build as I grew more aroused. I could see it in her face—her expression changed as she drank in the raw, sexual power she had over me.

"Jake, I just love touching you like this. It gets meso hot. Watching you writhe and hearing you call my name."

I had never felt anything like the way she was handling me.

"Jake, will you let me have a little fun, too?"

"Absolutely. You're in charge."

Kelly moved up and leaned over me. Her breasts seemed even larger as they hung down seductively, right above my face.

"You think my breasts are sexy, don't you? I want you to play with them. Make me a little crazy now."

I let my hands slide over them. I caressed the sides, underneath, and then on top. I stroked her cleavage, carefully avoiding her nipples. Kelly was moaning and swaying. She still had her hands between her legs, slowly stroking my cock. I let my thumbs massage her areolas, staying away from her nipples.

"Oh, god, Jake—you're so bad. You know I want you to grab my nipples and pinch them."

Energized by her arousal, I ran the backs of my fingers roughly over her nipples, rubbing and tweaking them.

"Oh, that's good. Oh, yes. Ahhh ..."

I loved playing with her breasts as much as she enjoyed being touched there. I brought one nipple to my lips and sucked on it. I wasn't gentle.

"Yessssss!" she hissed. "Ahhh! Oh, god!"

Kelly's cries of pleasure were becoming more frequent. I switched to her other breast and started to nibble and suck.

"Fuck! ... Jake! ... Fuck!"

Her breasts were soft and loose enough for me to push them together and almost get both nipples in my mouth. I raked my teeth across them as I sucked and licked her.

"Oh, oh, oh ... Jake ... Jake ... keep it up ... a little more ...oh, shit!"

Kelly released my cock and quickly grabbed my shoulders to steady herself as she dropped her pussy down and started to grind away on my shaft. She let out a loud gasp as I kept sucking on both nipples. Her body shook and twitched. Had she come just from nipple stimulation? It sure seemed like it.

"Jake, I can't believe you just got me off like that. Oh, my god!" Kelly paused to catch her breath. "I've always been very sensitive to breast foreplay, but I never knew it could make me come. Damn!"

I loved the look on Kelly's face right after her orgasm—wild, raw contentment. This was already heading into "best fuck ever" territory, and I hadn't even come yet.

"Whew! That was an unexpected treat," she said, slowly regaining her composure. "Now, where were we? Right, I was giving you a massage. Let's get back to that."

With a playful smile Kelly sat back and grabbed the massage oil. She tipped the bottle up and let it dribble onto her breasts. She rubbed it in sensuously—all around, tweaking her nipples, letting her boobs get slippery. They slid through her hands, swaying and bouncing. I felt like I could have come spontaneously myself just by watching her do that.

Kelly rubbed the oil on the top of her legs and her stomach. I was transfixed watching her. She leaned over so that her boobs were touching my thighs. She looked at me as she moved her body back and forth, her breasts sliding on both sides of my cock.

I could feel our individual passions playing off one another. We were reinforcing each other's lust. It was a heady, wanton feeling. A whole new level of sexual excitement overtook me.

Kelly took my cock in her hand and pressed it to her breasts as they slid back and forth. She stroked my cock and rubbed it on her nipples and buried it in her cleavage.

"Jake, I'm so glad you didn't give up on me last night when I said I was too tired. You knew just what I needed. I'll never forget it."

One compliment deserves another, I thought.

"Kelly, you have the sweetest pussy. Last night, it was like heaven being inside of you. And ... it was like heaven when you let me taste you this morning."

A wave of lust washed over her features when I said that. She shifted up on the bed so that she was straddling me. Kelly lowered herself, pressing her pussy against my erection.

"Jake, I'm going to tease myself with your cock before I put it inside me. Let me know if it's too much."

She caressed my chest as she started a slow back and forth grind. I embraced her sexual excitement as she rubbed her lips on my shaft. The sensation of her wet labia sliding and teasing my penis was sublime.

Kelly took it up a notch when she reached between her legs and started fondling my cock and playing with the head while she continued to move her pussy back and forth on my hardness.

"I just can't keep my hands off you, Jake. I know that must feel good ... I like watching you get hot for me when I touch you."

Then she started pressing my length directly on her labia as she moved her pussy back and forth. I was groaning loudly.

"Kelly ... you are so good ... rubbing my shaft against your pussy ... I love feeling your hands all over my cock."

I was in a very precious place emotionally. It wasn't merely the sexual electricity from her exquisite manipulations. It was also that delicious feeling where time stops and you see and feel nothing but the beautiful creature inches away from you—knowing you're moments from the deeply primal sensation of sliding into her vagina.

I cried out as she began slipping my cockhead all over her wet lips, stimulating her pussy directly with it. The sensations were magnificent.

Kelly's face was right over me, her breasts swaying gently, her hand stroking my cock, rubbing it on her pussy. What an incredible tease! Stroking ... rubbing ... sliding her body back and forth. I felt a powerful mixture of affection and lust as she looked down at me.

"Jake, I want to go all the way. I want you to mate with me. Make me feel like a woman."

I was expecting her to say something like "fuck me now," but her quaint phrasing was, in a way, more intimate. I slipped inside her easily. It was a special moment.

Kelly put her hands on my shoulders and let her boobs flatten against my chest. I loved feeling her weight on me. I remained still as she found her ideal position and started a gentle rocking motion. I matched her movements while we kissed and caressed each other. Her hair was so sexy as it grazed my face. She lifted herself up slightly so she could slide her slippery body against mine. Our faces were very close as she looked into my eyes. She seemed overtaken by it all, moaning and sighing—like she was in a trance.

"Jake, this is so good ... I always knew it could be like this ... it'sso nice ... really beautiful ... I've got you touching me inside right where I want it ... where I need it ... oh, Jake, sweet baby ... make love to me ... make love to me ..."

I thought things couldn't get any more profound than our completely unexpected coitus the night before, but I was wrong. Her total openness and bliss touched me deeply. I had all but forgotten I was in bed with a woman so many years younger—that's how serious this was.

Let me be absolutely clear about one thing. I wasnot thinking about Trudy while I was screwing Kelly—not at all. She couldn't help but remind me of her mother, and she always would. But Kelly was completely her own woman. That started the moment she knelt down by the sofa the night before and laid her head on my chest. She was a unique person, on top of me right then, fucking me, making me want her much more than I should.

Kelly gradually increased her speed—she was moaning and gasping. I felt those same pre-orgasmic feelings in her pussy as the last time. Then the dam broke. She let out an ecstatic cry as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Like before, it invigorated me in ways I can't explain. It seemed like she melted into me.

She moaned softly as the contractions eventually subsided. Kelly held me even tighter. It was awhile before she could speak.

"Oh, Jake ... Jake ... what youdo to me! I'venever had orgasms like that—and more than one. Talk about getting addicted!"

She was still breathing heavily as she lifted her head up.

"You haven't come yet, have you?"

"No. Not yet."

"I must compliment you—you have amazing staying power. Typically, it's over long before now. I wasn't aware this could go past a few minutes."

"Sounds like you've been dating the wrong guys."

Kelly shook her head. "You can't imagine how right you are about that," she said wistfully.

She parted her lips and fixed her blue eyes on me.

"Jake, let me finish you off. That would really make it perfect for me. Do you want to come on my body again? That was a first for me last night—it was incredibly sexy. Is it weird to like that?"

"Absolutely not. You said it made you feel powerful."

"Yes ... it did," she said, shuddering at the memory.

"Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed, and I'll stand in front of you while you finish the massage?"

"Excellent idea. I don't want you to say I can't complete an assignment."

We assumed our positions at the side of the bed. Instead of jumping right into some stroking, she started by rubbing my cock all over her slippery breasts. Feeling her nipples tease my frenulum was particularly nice. She had an uncanny way of knowing how to get me even hotter.

Kelly got a mischievous look on her face as she manipulated my cock.

"Jake, maybe there's something wrong with me. Am I not sexy enough for you to come after the first two minutes?"

"Kelly, that's not fair," I gasped. "I wanted to wait until you were completely satisfied. That's what a gentleman does."

She smiled. "Is that so? Then allow me to be the perfect lady."

Kelly dipped her head down and took my cock into her mouth for the first time. I can't even describe how wonderful it felt. She was very eager to please, adding lots of saliva in the process. She had a wild look on her face when she finished.

"Now I don't want any more holding back, babe. It's time for you to show me how much you liked my massage."

I started groaning as I realized how close she had me to coming.

"How do you want me to do you? Two hands?"

"Yes. Put your thumbs together like you did before."

I felt her thumbs rubbing against my frenulum as she stroked me. I opted for one final lesson.

"Here, let me show you a variation. Take your fingers and put them at the end of my cock. Keep your thumbs on the underside ... and fingertips on top ... good. Now slide them back and forth over my cockhead."

"Like this?"

"Loosen your fingertips a little. Oh, yeah. Just like that." Boy, she was a quick study.

Kelly leaned down again and let her tongue swirl all around my glans as she added more saliva. She even kept the same fingertips and thumbs stroking technique while she sucked me. The combination caused my orgasm to rush ahead much sooner than I thought it would.

"Oh, that's it. I'm going to come all over you."

She raised her head back up and gave me some encouragement.

"You like how I suck you ... and stroke you? Show me how sexy you think I am. Shoot it all over me, sweetie."

I realized that I had been in a state of arousal for almost an hour. My load was going to be heavy. It started flowing out before the actual contractions started.

"Oh, god, Jake. It's so hot! You're pouring out on my boobs. Ooooh, baby!"

And then the official ejaculation started.

"Kelly, I'm coming on you now. Oh, Kelly, Kelly ..."

I shot out so hard that I heard it splatter against her chest. She looked up, surprised at its force. More strong blasts followed.

"Jake! ... Jake! ... oh, my god! ... Jake! ... oh, honey!"

Man, she was crazy good at this! I couldn't do much more than shout her name out, again and again, as she coaxed thick bursts of semen from my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair while her hands sent massive surges of pleasure all through me.

Kelly watched as my load splashed all over her breasts, dribbling down onto her thighs. She was moaning loudly. Then I saw one hand wander down to her pussy.

She turned her head away. "I can't help it. You're making me want to ..." Her voice was weak and apologetic.

Kelly was still jerking me with one hand as the last spurts left my cock. I wanted to let her know it was OK for her to take care of herself.

"Yes, Kelly. I want to see you come for me. That's so sexy. Watching you finger yourself. Let it out. Let me see you come again."

She seemed totally surprised by her lack of inhibition as she frantically rubbed her clit.

"Jake, I'm ... I'm sorry ... I can't stop ... I'm so close ... oh, shit!"

Kelly grabbed my hand to steady herself. She leaned back and let the orgasm take over her body.

"Oh, my god ... oh ...oh, Jake! Mmmh ... oh, baby! That's ... so ... good!"

When she finally calmed down, she looked embarrassed.

"Ahhh, I can't believe I did myself in front of you. I've never—"

"Kelly, Kelly ... it's OK ... don't feel bad. That was really hot! It's nothing to be embarrassed by. I'm glad you were spontaneous. You should always feel free to touch yourself. I'm not threatened by it. I want you to do whatever you want while we're in bed together."

"You really mean it? You aren't pissed at me?"

I sat down next to her on the bed and stroked her hair. "No, really, it's quite OK. You can touch yourself any time you want. Even while I'm fucking you. You never have to feel guilty about it. I love watching you do it."

"You do?" She let out a big sigh. "That's such a relief. You really are a gentleman."

I leaned over and kissed her. She finally let herself relax. Whoever the clod was who originally yelled at her for doing that certainly had no business being in her bed. He wasn't even worthy enough to tie her hair ribbons, much less screw her.

"That's the first time I've gotten myself off in front ofanybody. You certainly have an effect on me."

She looked down on the floor at what she had on earlier. "And I'm damn sure that's the first time I've been eaten out with my shoes on and my boobs hanging out of my bra. Youreally bring out the dirty girl in me, don't you?"

Kelly gathered up her bra and shoes and put them back in her bag even though they were items she had on at Trackers. She decided they had been properly "exorcised" by wearing them in bed with me.

We hopped in the shower together. It was supposed to be quick, but we took turns slowly soaping and rinsing and holding each other. There was something magical about our time in bed together that morning: the emotional intimacy, the raw lust, our complete surrender. And the sheer pleasure of discovering each other's bodies—and souls—without the cloud of the prior evening hanging over us. We both wanted to hold onto those sensations for as long as we could.

After we dried off, I'm sure Kelly and I felt a little nutty as we watched each other putting on our clothes from the night before. I doubt if either of us could have remotely imagined where things would have ended up when we originally selected those outfits. It was time to head over to a popular neighborhood coffee shop for breakfast.

* * *

There was a line to get in already, but it wasn't too bad. Kelly said she wanted to see a few classic L.A. tourist destinations afterward. We had plenty of time before her flight later that evening.

She was most excited about visiting Venice Beach and the Santa Monica Pier. Personally, I never get tired of going there—the amusement park, the boardwalk, the ocean—it never disappoints. Then I saw some people I knew walking out of the restaurant.

"Kelly, that couple that just came out? They're friends of mine. I'll introduce you.

"Mike went to school with me, and we worked together at the same company for several years. His wife Nancy is an attorney at a talent agency. They used to live over here near me, but they moved to the Westside last year. I guess they missed the Sunday morning breakfasts here.

"Mike. Nancy. Over here!"

They walked up, and Mike shook my hand and gave me a punch on the shoulder.

"Jake ... good to see you. Where have you been? You don't come down to the beach anymore?"

I got a polite partial hug from Nancy along with a dainty kiss on the cheek.

Mike saw the way we were dressed. "Well, looks like you two just made it over here from a long night of after-hours clubbing," he teased.

I put my arm around Kelly and gave her a squeeze; she did the same. No point in hiding anything from them, but I wasn't sure Kelly wanted to be referred to as my girlfriend.

"Guys, this is Kelly Tyler. She's a real good friend of mine from Texas. I've known her and her family for years." Yes, the truth can be told in many ways.

Handshakes and "nice to meet you's" followed.

"Your first time here in L.A.?" Mike asked.

"Yes, I've wanted to come visit for some time now. I finally made it."

Nancy offered a compliment. "That's an amazing dress you have on, Kelly. I want to know where you got it. A lucky thrift shop discovery or is it new?"

"No, it's from the back of my grandmother's closet. It was a lucky discoverybefore it got to the thrift shop."

I watched Nancy warily. She was known for her undiplomatic personality. Usually I get a laugh out of it, but I also knew she wasn't a big fan of young women dating older men. I didn't want her asking if I used to be Kelly's babysitter. I tried to head that off.

"Unfortunately Kelly has to leave tonight. Her second year at Tulane Law School is calling."

That got Nancy's attention. The next thing I knew, she and Kelly were off and running—discussing everything from Creole cuisine to Louisiana's Napoleonic law.

Eventually we heard our name being called so we said our goodbyes. Nancy gave Kelly one of her business cards and said she could call her anytime for career advice, particularly if she liked L.A. enough to consider relocating. Kelly thanked her graciously.

Well, the encounter went more smoothly than I thought it might. I had to hand it to Kelly; she did have a very amiable personality, like her mother. And she was very much at ease with herself—now that the Friday night problems had been dealt with. She made it seem like our going to Sunday breakfast in our Saturday night clothes was the most natural thing in the world.

I realized that was the first time I'd seen the real Kelly in a normal social setting, interacting with me and other people. Not the aloof Kat from the picnic, or the email pen pal of few words, or the "Kelly in peril" from the night before. I let myself start thinking about what might be in store for us in the future—even though that was dangerous.

After breakfast we worked our way over to the Griffith Park Observatory and the La Brea Tar Pits. By the afternoon we were enjoying the view from the Santa Monica Pier. The breeze was blowing Kelly's skirt all around; she had mostly given up on trying to hold it down. We were both watching the waves when she spoke.

"This time yesterday I was nervously dialing your number from Ren's place. A lot has happened in twenty-four hours, don't you think?"

"Kelly, I still think I'm in that dream I had last night. I'm not sure any of this is really happening."

"Oh, it's happening alright. In real time ... as we speak."

1...345678