Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was truly overwhelming. Naomi's anal cavity expanded to the limit as the fat tentacle pushed everything aside and slowly penetrated into her body. The aroused woman threw her back and screamed in bliss. She pictured both huge tentacles lodged inside of her slim frame fighting for space, and by doing so, claiming her sanity.

Soon, the tentacles were pumping the woman's body with a sultry cadence. Naomi couldn't believe that such pleasure was possible. It was as if the tentacles knew exactly what she wanted. If she felt a hint of pain from a tentacle going too deep, then it would pull back immediately. If she wanted them to move faster, they would increase the pace to the proper speed. It was a sexual dream come true.

The Entity had already deciphered the complex role of chemicals that influenced the female-alien's behavior and he was beginning to understand the patterns of electrical activity in her brain. Even as complex as they were, it was just a matter of time until he could understand her thoughts; until he could read her mind.

Naomi's arms and legs started shivering from an impeding orgasm that would not arrive. The aroused woman didn't understand why she was not reaching her peak. She was almost there! This went on for several minutes, becoming both bliss and torture. Then she felt a rush washing through her body as if her orgasm was igniting not only in her pussy, but in every cell of her being. A spark of white light exploded behind the besieged woman's eyes and the world around her disappeared while her body was filled with cum. The she heard a whisper...

"You are mine"

The Entity flooded the female's body with chemicals that increased her orgasm tenfold, then he replicated the resulting electrical signals in her brain over and over, extending her climax indefinitely. She was now part of him, part of the Whole.

The ravishing continued for the rest of the day as the Entity explored and toyed with the female's mind. When the night arrived, he had learned many things about the female's physical characteristics, and more importantly, about her origin. The large metal structure in which she arrived was called a "spaceship" and it could travel across the black void. This was most intriguing.

Nonetheless, there were many things in the female's brain that the Entity didn't understand. It was so frustrating.

***

When Naomi woke up, it was almost impossible to form coherent thoughts. She preferred not to think at all. She was still horny but her lover's tentacles had been retrieved into the main trunk and they would remain hidden until tomorrow. It was better to go back to her room and pretend it was business as usual. She got dressed and returned to the frigate.

Lauren had tried to talk to Naomi this morning but when she arrived to her friend's room, Naomi had already left. She had planned to visit her at the site but the day became so hectic that she just didn't find time. She still had things to do when she saw Naomi returning to the ship, but made a mental note to speak with her tonight no matter what.

Naomi is arriving late again. As soon as I am done cataloging today's finds, I will talk to her.

Back in her bed, Naomi couldn't stop thinking about those huge appendages fucking her so delightfully. She plugged two fingers into her pussy and one into her ass, then she started masturbating with desperation, trying to diminish the fire that consumed her loins.

Naomi never suspected that Lauren was standing at her door, watching her with astonishment.

Lauren heard Naomi's soft moans when she arrived to her room and she didn't want to interrupt, but she also couldn't stop herself from peeking inside.

Wow! She didn't even bother to close the door!

She stayed there for several minutes knowing that this was a shameful invasion of Naomi's privacy. Yet it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and soon she was discretely masturbating too.

This is so hot!

It didn't take long before Naomi was shuddering in climax. It wasn't nearly as good as the ones she enjoyed earlier today, so she started again, hoping for a stronger one.

Lauren saw this. There was no way she would be able to talk to Naomi tonight. She decided to leave her friend alone and come back in the morning.

***

The next day, as soon as the sun was above the horizon, Naomi was walking decisively towards her lover. Her pussy was so wet that her juices dripped down her inner thighs. Her heart was beating hard and her breathing was faster than normal. She couldn't wait one more second to have the tentacles in her pussy and ass again, but they were still hidden.

"Where are the tentacles? I need them!"

Lauren approached the site following Naomi's steps, but when she saw her friend pulling her skirt down, she stopped in her tracks and hid behind a rock. The astounded scientist didn't understand what was going on, but it was better to observe first and ask questions later. She still had in her mind the sexy image of Naomi masturbating on her bed.

What is she doing?! Lauren wondered, Is she pretending to be in some kind of ritual? This is so naughty!

Lauren immediately noticed that the distribution of these ruins suggested an altar of some sort, including that strange plant formation right in the middle.

When Lauren saw a reddish tentacle emerging from the main trunk of the plant, she had to cover her mouth to avoid screaming. She was expecting a kinky display but nothing like this. Lauren looked around apprehensively, making sure that no tentacles were snaking by her feet trying to grab her. There were none. Then she turned her attention back to Naomi and the reddish worm.

Naomi didn't flinch at all. She walked calmly towards the creature and spread her legs as the appendage squirmed in between. The woman's pussy was twitching with the anticipation of being viciously fucked like the day before.

"Yes! Fuck me like you did yesterday."

After Naomi was penetrated, she turned around offering her ass. Moments later, another tentacle emerged into the open. Lauren was astounded and oddly enough, a little aroused.

Holy crap! There is another one! They look like Acadian worms but they are so big!

Lauren was not only an expert on ancient civilizations but she was also well versed on xeno-biology. There was a great similarity between these tentacles and some species of worms discovered on the planet Acadia-4. The main difference is that these were huge. In any case, Acadian worms were harmless and it was no secret that some women used these creatures for sexual entertainment. That's why they were also known as "living dildos". Lauren came to the conclusion that Naomi knew about these worms too and she was also aware of their unorthodox uses. But there was the matter of size. How could Naomi fit that huge worm so easily?

Naomi was moaning loudly while the tentacle pumped her tight vaginal cavity and she almost climaxed on the first few strokes. But she knew that the orgy was just beginning and she held it back. She felt the second appendage poking at her anus and rejoiced. After the previous ravaging, one cock was certainly not enough.

The viewing angle was not ideal for Lauren and when the second tentacle recoiled and aimed at Naomi's behind, she could only guess what was going to happen next.

She suddenly felt the urge to intervene and get her friend away from those things, but it was more than evident that Naomi needed no help.

At that moment, Lauren noticed a third long tentacle emerging from a hole at the top of the main trunk. She wondered how many worms lived inside that thing. This new appendage had a different color and moved slightly slower than the others, as if it was checking things out. It was weird.

Wow! There is another one. No way she can fit that one inside of her too.

The scientist's attention was drawn back to Naomi when she screamed in bliss. The second tentacle began to move in a hammering motion, making it clear that the young woman was being penetrated in both holes. Squelching sounds echoed against the broken walls of the ruins and were augmented before reaching Lauren's ears, as if the ancient altar was designed for that precise purpose.

Time passed and the scene didn't change. Lauren stayed hidden in the same spot, staring at her friend's wild ravishing. Considering the girth of the appendages, it was difficult to believe that Naomi could take those monsters inside of her and still enjoy it so much.

Naomi was oblivious to Lauren's presence, or to anything else, other than the two phalluses that pumped her pussy and ass so delightfully.

During the briefs moments of clarity, surrounded by overwhelming pleasure, Naomi was becoming aware of her dependence on this plant-creature and its wonderful tentacles.

Did this mean that she was now this monster's sex slave? It was very possible and she didn't care.

Naomi's hazy thoughts were interrupted when the Entity discharged another dose of cum into her body, which triggered a strong, mind-shattering orgasm. The woman's legs and torso shuddered violently as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide to let out a muted grunt of absolute pleasure.

Witnessing such a debauched spectacle of none other than the woman of her dreams, Lauren's arousal increased to the point that she pulled up her skirt and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

Oh my God! She is having an orgasm! The worms are making her cum!

When she saw her friend reaching climax, shuddering without control, Lauren wanted to cum too. It had been so long since she shared her bed with someone, and having Naomi walking around the frigate every day in her sexy outfits had only made things worse. Now there she was; the beautiful, sexy Naomi fully naked and shivering in ecstasy. Lauren wanted her so badly.

After a couple of minutes, Naomi lost her balance and fell to the mushy ground. Her first orgasm had been incredible. She couldn't wait for the next one. But then the tentacles pulled out of her body. Naomi was confused and disappointed. She wanted more, much more...

All the worms are retreating back into the plant-creature. Lauren Should I approach Naomi? I don't want to embarrass her. Lauren thought.

The ravaging was over but Lauren didn't know what to do next. Her fingers were still in her pussy and she was horny as hell. Maybe this was her chance to approach Naomi and tell her the truth. Tell her that she was madly in love with her and that she would do anything to be with her. But if she did that, Naomi would know that she was spying on her, and she might get mad and shut her down for good. Maybe the best option was to silently walk away and pretend nothing happened.

But then Lauren saw the green worm emerging again, this time from the lower hole. Maybe Naomi was going to get fucked again. Lauren's fingers moved faster in and out of her pussy.

There is the worm again! Is it going to fuck her?!

Strangely, Lauren noticed that the worm didn't focus its attention on Naomi at first. It moved around like checking the surrounding area. Lauren lowered herself behind the wall but then she rationalized that it was foolish to do so. The worm was clearly blind and couldn't see her.

Then, with a sudden, precise motion, the worm aimed at Naomi's ass and penetrated her. This time, Lauren had a good view of the fat appendage sinking in. She watched with incredulity as the appendage pushed deeper and deeper into Naomi's body. Lauren kept moving her fingers faster, realizing that she was close to reaching an orgasm. She wanted it so badly.

Naomi felt her lover's tentacle pushing into her ass, then she felt an instant climax take over her body and mind, then there was nothing but blinding elation.

The alien-female's nervous terminals were now easy to understand. The Entity had decoded Naomi's brain functionality and how it controlled the rest of her body. Naomi lifted her torso and knelt upright on the ground without knowing that she was doing it. Nonetheless, her pussy was gushing abundantly from the never-ending orgasm that was taking hold of her unconscious mind.

Deep within her mind, Naomi was aware that her body was being handled like a puppet and this excited her even more. Now she was more than a sex slave. She was an extension of her master. She was pure bliss.

The Entity made Naomi stand up and call for Lauren. He had seen the other alien-female since the moment she arrived. He noticed that this new arrival had been touching herself while watching Naomi get ravished. The Entity was very curious about this behavior.

There were so many things inside Naomi's brain that made no sense to the Entity. He wanted answers and this new alien-female could provide them. He decided to communicate.

"I know you are there. You can come closer." Naomi said with the flat tone of voice.

Crap! She saw me. I hope she is not mad. Well, it is now or never. I'll tell her how I feel.

Lauren approached Naomi with determination but slowed down when she saw her friend's eyes rolled back into her head. It was alarming and arousing at the same time. Lauren wondered what was going on.

"Hi Naomi. Are you ok? Why are you rolling your eyes?"

"You are not speaking with Naomi. I am communicating through her."

"What? I don't understand. What is happening to you? What do you mean you are not Naomi?"

"I am using Naomi's body to talk with you."

Lauren was very confused about the situation, but she was a smart woman and it only took her a moment to understand what was going on. She realized that this plant-like structure was not only a living thing but it was also intelligent. Lauren considered the possibility that she was talking to an alien!

The astounded woman moved carefully around Naomi's body and examined the thick tentacle that penetrated her friend's anus. It looked even bigger this close.

This tentacle is definitely not an Acadian worm. It is an extension of the creature. God! It is so thick! How can she take it in her ass?!

The Entity was patient and allowed Lauren to investigate and understand what was going on.

The situation was becoming clear and even more frightening. The alien creature was using Naomi as a vessel to communicate. The scientist thought about the implications of this type of control. If the creature was capable of controlling Naomi's mind like this, then it must be extremely intelligent. This could be the greatest discovery since the beginning of space exploration.

The creature must be connected to Naomi's nervous system. This is amazing. I wonder how deep inside it is go...

"You can have this female," Naomi said.

"What?" Lauren heard Naomi's words, or more precisely, the creature's words, and her heart jolted.

Standing up, Lauren asked about the meaning of this statement but she already knew the answer. This was not what she had in mind when she wanted to be with Naomi.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I saw you touching yourself earlier." Naomi said, "You desire this female. You can have her if you answer all my questions."

"What are you doing to Naomi? Let her go! She must be in pain with that enormous appendage buried in her body."

"Naomi is having an orgasm," he replied, "She is feeling nothing but unrestrained pleasure. Her orgasm will not stop until I say otherwise. Naomi is part of the Whole."

The look on Naomi's face made complete sense now; she was definitely having an orgasm.

"Part of the whole? What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"Now I am in her and she is in me. Since I am all, then she is part of the Whole," Naomi said, the she added, "Come closer and touch Naomi's body."

Lauren was speechless. There were so many questions cluttering her mind. Was she in danger? Was Naomi? What did the creature mean by being part of the whole? The fact that the sexy Naomi was standing naked in front of her was not helping the situation.

"No! Stop this! Set her free and then we will talk," Lauren said with little conviction. She was very aware that her pussy was dripping wet.

The Entity knew that Lauren's heightened libido could be a great influence in forming an alliance. He also knew that Naomi could never go back to normal and Lauren should not be afraid of this fact. Lauren should know that Naomi's new condition could be a source of endless pleasure for both of them.

Lauren thought about running back to the ship and bring back the fully-armed scouts, but she didn't. She stepped forward and grabbed one of Naomi's breasts.

God! Her helplessness makes her look even sexier. I can't believe I am doing this.

The soft touch elicited a moan that escaped Naomi's lips and Lauren's pussy twitched upon hearing it. Lauren was caving to her desires, and the Entity praised this reaction.

Naomi knelt on the ground and conveyed the Entity's thoughts...

"While Naomi gives you an orgasm, you can tell me everything about your space-traveling device. Is it your home? Did you evolve in it? How did you land on my planet without crashing?"

Then she stuck out her tongue.

"This is not right," Lauren said apprehensively, "You are making her do this!"

"Naomi wants this," he said through her slave, "Her mind does not lie. Sit on her face."

Lauren was very conflicted about what she should do. Her mind was telling her that this was absolutely immoral and she couldn't agree to any of this. Her body was compelling her to ride that wet tongue all the way to ecstasy.

When the Entity moved its tentacles to provide support for Lauren, the scientist realized that the creature could have easily grabbed her at any time, but he didn't. This confirmed that he only wanted to talk and this gave her the necessary confidence to make a decision.

She stepped onto the thick appendages and lowered her body until her friend's warm tongue touched her pussy lips. She gasped and jerked from the wonderful sensation, then she slowly moved her hips back and forth.

Oh God! Naomi's tongue is in my pussy.

"Now speak," Naomi said, detaching her mouth from Lauren pussy for only an instant.

Between moans, Lauren explained all that she knew about their frigate and more importantly, about space traveling. She explained how propulsion systems worked and the concept of hyper speed. She talked about Earth and the dozens of other planets that humans had colonized so far. The woman's voice became increasingly uneven and shaky as she spoke with the warm tongue of her beloved friend bringing her closer to climax.

"As you can see... umh...we evolved on Earth... The frigate is... ahhg... just a machine..."

The Entity was fascinated by this. All those strange concepts he had found inside Naomi's brain started to make sense now that they were explained in the correct order. During his thousands of years of existence, he always believed that nothing was alive beyond the limits of his planet. Everything that came from the sky before was just meteorites - lifeless rocks.

Learning that there were many other planets with life was a monumental revelation for the Entity. At that moment, it became clear to him that an alliance with Lauren was more important than he anticipated. The alien-female had become not only a source of knowledge but also a means of expansion.

Lauren's words were quickly replaced by a blaring moan that announced the arrival of her first orgasm. The woman's entire body jolted spasmodically as her pussy gushed in Naomi's mouth. The Entity ignored Lauren's blissful contractions and kept twirling Naomi's tongue around the scientist's clitoris, prolonging the pleasure.

Lauren fell backwards and ended on the ground in front of Naomi with her legs spread wide and her dazzled mind spinning from the mind-blowing climax.