Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! That was wonderful," she said out of breath.

"The pleasure you just felt is only the beginning," Naomi said, with her mouth smeared in Lauren's juices.

"I've told you about our origin. Now you tell me about yours. Where do you come from?" Lauren asked.

The Entity thought it was fair to answer Lauren's question, although there was not much to say. His origin was a mystery, even to him. One day we wasn't there and the next day he was. This happened thousands of years ago. In the beginning he was very small, the size of a pea, but soon he started to grow by feeding on the plants around him. After a while, he understood the composition of plants and he learned how to control them. To use them. A few centuries later he had extended his reach across the entire planet. Eventually he did the same with reptiles, mammals and every other creature that crossed his path. He became the ruling Entity of this world and he controlled everything.

"There were others like you, with bigger brains. The ones who built this temple. But they too have become part of me. Part of the Whole."

"This is incredible. I have never seen an organism like you," Lauren said, truly amazed.

"You have taught me plenty and for that I am grateful. There is more beyond the black space and I want to see it. I want to reach out to other planets. Will you help me do this?" Naomi asked.

"Reach out?!" Lauren asked, stunned by the question, "But how will you... I... I don't know."

"Think about it and come back with your answer. Take Naomi with you. She is yours now," Naomi said.

Lauren was astounded by the Entity's proposal. Presenting a creature like this to the scientific community would make her rich and famous, no doubt about it, but it could have catastrophic consequences considering its mind-controlling nature.

There was also the issue of Naomi. The beautiful, sexy Naomi. If all this becomes public, she would be confined to a laboratory and turned into a subject of experimentation. She would be out of reach forever.

Naomi moaned loudly while the Entity removed its tentacle from her ass. Her body and mind were released from the creature's control and her orgasm finally started to diminish. She wasn't happy about it but she didn't complain. She was falling into Lauren's arms; her new lover.

"I got you."

The Entity was not only capable of reading Naomi's mind, but also implanting suggestions. Naomi now believed that she didn't want to have sex with Arthur, the scout. She was in-love with Lauren and she would be her sex partner forever.

On the way back to the ship, holding hands with Naomi, Lauren heard a woman's moan and she diverted towards the sound. From the distance, she couldn't tell what was going on, but as they got closer, Lauren was very surprised to see another one of the scientists laying on the ground with a strange snail-like creature pinning her down.

"Oh my God! That's Zoe. What is that thing on top of her?!"

Every creature on the planet was under the influence of the Entity and the primordial goal was to reproduce and create more life. For millennia, the Entity had experimented with crossbreeding, giving way to a huge variety of plants and animals. Zoe, the unsuspecting xeno-biologist, had become part of the experiments.

The creature had a rounded carapace about one meter across and half a meter tall and had multiple reddish tentacles beneath the bulky body. It was pretty obvious that the monster needed these appendages for mobility but it was not clear what else it was doing between Zoe's legs. A couple of tentacles squirmed over the woman's chest and others were examining her lower body. Lauren could hear squelching noises coming from the monster's underside and she could see Zoe's nipples fully erect beneath the thin fabric of her top. It was very possible that the creature was fucking her!

"It is going so deep..." Zoe whispered with her eyes half-closed.

"Oh God! Hold on Zoe. I will help you!" Lauren exclaimed.

Lauren noticed that the creature didn't move particularly fast and it didn't seem very threatening. She wondered how Zoe got into this situation in the first place. Did she allow the giant snail to mount her? Maybe the plant-creature had something to do with it. Maybe Zoe was becoming part of the Whole too. Lauren talked to Zoe as if she was under control of the plant-creature.

"Are you controlling Zoe too? Can you talk through her?" Lauren asked Zoe.

There was no answer. Zoe was not acting as a puppet the same way Naomi had. But why was she behaving like this? Why was she letting this creature fuck her?

"Uhhg... it feels so good," Zoe said softly.

The creature was heavy but Lauren was able to lift it away from Zoe's crotch. Two tentacles that were deeply buried within the botanist's pussy and ass were pulled out, eliciting a sultry moan from Zoe.

Holy crap! How deep was she being fucked?!

The creature waved its tentacles around with no specific objective. Lauren deduced that it had no intelligence and it was acting by pure instinct.

Lauren was too engrossed watching the tentacles withdrawing from Zoe's body to notice that Naomi sat on the ground and was waiting for another creature to shove a tentacle in her pussy. When she saw this, Lauren screamed at Naomi urging her to move away, but the enthralled woman ignored her completely. She wanted to get fucked again.

"Naomi no!! Get away from it!"

"Please fuck me," Naomi said. This time, the words were her own.

Meanwhile, Zoe reached her peak and her body shuddered violently from her first climax on this planet. The first of many. She had no idea that her orgasms would become stronger in time while her mind would become weaker. This didn't matter because she was already hooked.

Lauren had no choice but to let go of the creature, which quickly repositioned on top of Zoe's belly and plunged its tentacles back into her body, just as deep as before. This boosted the woman's orgasm to a higher plane, providing pleasure that she had never experienced before.

"You are a horny little minx," Lauren said to Naomi, "It is a good thing that these creatures move so slowly.

"

As Naomi was dragged away, she became very disappointed that the tentacle never reached her pussy.

The ship was not far away, so Lauren decided to take Naomi back to her room first and then come back to help Zoe out of this mess. Since the creature was already fucking Zoe and she was not in pain, it wouldn't be that bad to let her 'enjoy' it a bit longer.

"I'll be right back, Zoe. Hold on."

"It is going deeper inside..." Zoe whispered.

***

Lauren managed to get her naked friend into her room without being seen. But when she was heading back out, she was stopped by a scout. Lauren held her breath, thinking that maybe someone had seen her talking with the plant-creature; seen her using Naomi for her own pleasure. She relaxed when the scout explained to her that there had been an incident in the southern sector. Nobody was allowed to leave the ship for the moment.

"What happened?" Lauren asked.

"Two scientists were attacked by a group of humanoids. One of them managed to escape and reported it. We have launched a rescue mission." the scout responded.

"Do you know who? Are they alright?"

"Dr. Lucia Reyes told us about the incident. She is fine. We are still looking for Dr. Margot Krasevich."

A couple of kilometers south of the frigate, a surreal scene was taking place. Margot realized with some relief that the monsters were not trying to kill her or eat her, but their intentions became clear very quickly.

After removing all her clothes, one of them threw her to the ground and jumped on top. She offered some opposition at first, but after ten minutes of wild pounding, her mind was spinning with puzzling sensations.

He is fucking me so hard... I hope Lucia is safe.

She was being forced to have sex and yet she was enjoying it. Margot didn't want the ravishing to stop and she couldn't understand why. She felt the humanoid's huge cock reaching so deep inside of her that it seemed impossible.

Am I enjoying this?! What is wrong with me?

Margot had felt peculiarly aroused the last couple of days, and being a xeno-biologist, she suspected that the cause was something in the air, maybe some kind of pheromone. She didn't tell anyone about this until she could find the source and prove her theory. Not even Lucia, her closest friend. Suddenly, these humanoids came out of nowhere and surrounded them. It was a good thing that Lucia was able to get away.

The humanoid flipped her over and Margot was now on top. She found herself cooperating without even thinking about it and made sure that the cock remained plugged in her pussy. Margot saw another humanoid approaching from behind and her heart jolted as she visualized what was going to happen next.

Two at the same time?!

When she felt the thick head of the second cock spreading her ass cheeks, the scientist's pussy started twitching out of control. Margot had had anal sex before, but not with a huge phallus already lodged in her pussy. Was it even possible? How could her slim body take so much male meat inside?

Oh God! This is it. I'm going to die if they both fuck me simultaneously.

But Margot's body adjusted and soon she had both fat cocks pumping her body.

She couldn't believe that this was happening. And even worse, she couldn't believe that it felt so good. The humanoids' cocks pushed Margot's insides apart, taking so much space inside of her body. It was so surreal and so wonderful. Were the pheromones doing this to her? Were they making her a hopelessly horny woman at the service of these creatures? The thought of this made her pussy twitch hard. Was she willingly becoming a sex slave?

The humanoids sensed the female's cavities clinging tightly to their cocks, as if her existence depended on it. They were used to this. All females, regardless of the species, were always horny and ready for sex. That was the way of the Whole. Mating, mixing, creating new life and new species.

These humanoids were once part of a flourishing civilization. They had cities made of stone. They were organized and had rules that provided order. They had a promising future. But then everything changed. At first they started to notice a strange behavior among creatures of lower intelligence. Soon they became affected as well. The females began to mate with males of other species. The males followed. Everything became irrelevant except having sex, anywhere and with anything. Before they knew it, they became part of the Whole.

Margot felt the cock in her pussy jolting once, then twice. Soon, a warmth spread within her belly. The humanoid beneath her was ejaculating and filling her womb with sperm. This creature was almost human and maybe she could get pregnant with his baby. This possibility filled her with joy. Was she going crazy?

He is cumming inside of me!

Margot climaxed as well. Not too hard or too long, but she thought it was the best orgasm of her life.

The humanoid behind Margot pulled her backwards, shoving his cock a couple of centimeters deeper into her ass and the scientist moaned loudly in response. This motion forced the other phallus out of her pussy and the remnants of semen gushed to the grass below.

The third humanoid spoke in a strange language and made a signal with his hand.

Before she knew it, Margot was back on top of a creature but this time she was facing up to the sky. Her ass cheeks rested on the humanoid's crotch and the large cock was completely out of view, hidden within her tight anal cavity. The astounded woman felt as if she was being impaled alive and it was the most wonderful experience of her life. Was it possible that the pheromones were forcing her to act like this? To feel like this? Margot's mind was struggling to make sense of her joyous predicament.

His cock is so deep that I can barely move my body.

The other humanoid stepped forward and looked at the female's pussy. It was open and ready. She needed more sperm inside of her to speed the process of transformation. Soon she would become a fruitful breeder.

Margot saw the next humanoid kneeling between her legs and aiming his cock at the entrance of her pussy. The first words that came out of her mouth since the ravishing started were the only ones that came to her stunned mind...

"Fuck me, please".

Being fucked by one cock was great but being fucked by two was better. She had felt it once already and she wanted to feel it again. Her heart was racing and her pussy was twitching. She needed that cock inside of her at once.

The penetration was slow and steady. Her pussy lips spread apart, allowing access for the fat head and making the thickness of the phallus in her ass even more evident, competing for space within her small frame.

The scientist's open mouth only let out a soft, subdued grunt.

The humanoids pumped her body for a while and Margot started to wonder if all of this was real. She was on the verge of her second climax and the sensations running through her body were beyond her wildest dreams.

Her dazzled mind began to make excuses for why this was the right thing to do; why she should let these humanoids fuck her brains out for as long as possible. Margot had the feeling she was becoming part of something bigger and she needed to let it happen as part of her research.

The tightness of the female's ass was too much for the humanoid and he discharged his load of semen deep inside of her ass. The swelling phallus pulsated several times before the sperm began to leak through the crevices of her anal entrance.

The same way as before, when he came, she came too. She was waiting for it. Holding it back until the right moment. She was now in sync with them, with the Whole.

Margot had been right all along regarding the pheromones. After the Entity analyzed Naomi's body and discovered a way to boost her arousal, he commanded all the flowers around the frigate to release specific types of chemicals into the air. All the alien lifeforms that shared Naomi's body chemistry would experience a substantial increase in their libido. The Entity never suspected that this natural action might complicate his plans of expansion.

Meanwhile, the humanoid that had filled Margot's ass with cum moved away, allowing the scientist to lay on the soft grass while the other humanoid repositioned to the side and resumed the frantic pumping.

Margot's two orgasms had done nothing to diminish her excitement and she welcomed her lover's effort with true passion. She moved her hips up and down following the same rhythm of his strokes.

"Yes! Fuck me hard."

Regardless of the Entity's chemical influence, Margot was fully conscious of her debauched behavior. She knew that it was wrong to have such an intimate contact with a native creature and the consequences of this could be dangerous to her health and to the entire mission.

She just couldn't stop herself. It felt so damned good.

A couple of scouts had arrived at the scene following Dr. Reyes' directions and were watching from a short distance. Two of the native creatures were walking away. The third one was pounding hard at Dr. Krasevich's pussy. It was hard to believe but there she was, moaning blissfully.

"Are you seeing this? Dr. Krasevich is letting that creature fuck her! This is weird, man," one of the scouts said.

"Maybe she had no choice. She is probably doing this so they won't hurt her," the other responded.

"She doesn't seem to be in pain. Let's wait a moment until the other two are out of sight and then we move in."

"Agreed."

The odd couple had no idea that they were being watched. Margot stared at the scarce clouds in the sky while the fat phallus hammered relentlessly into her pussy. This was the third humanoid to shoved his cock inside of her and she still wanted more. She blamed the pheromones and hoped that there were more creature in line to ravish her. She didn't want this unique experience to end.

"Please.. fuck me.. uhm.. hard," Margot cried out loud.

Did she just ask him to fuck her hard? the scout thought.

Meanwhile, the other humanoids walked down the valley and went out of sight.

The humanoid saw the two alien figures approaching and he screamed in panic, yet he didn't pull his cock out of Margot's pussy. He saw the rifles pointing at him, but he had no idea that they were until the scout shot into the air.

Margot had not seen her rescuers yet, and despite the loud gunshot, she kept moving her hips, encouraging the creature the resume the ravishing. She was so close to another orgasm and complained with a seductive voice demanding more.

"More..."

The humanoid, scared out of his mind, forcefully pulled his cock out of Margot's pussy and staggered back. Margot finally realized that the scouts had come to her rescue, but she didn't know how to feel about that. Her mind was spinning with confusing thoughts and the only thing she was certain of was that her pussy was burning with need.

The scouts approached from different angles aiming at the humanoid. Nonetheless, it was standard procedure not to shoot at a native creature unless absolutely necessary.

"Fuck off!!" the scout yelled at the humanoid.

One scout watched the humanoid running like hell, while the other extended a hand to help Dr. Krasevich. He noticed that the assaulted woman was not looking at his hand but at his crotch.

"You are safe now, Doctor."

The fact that the ravishing was over became painfully evident and Margot slowly came back to her senses. Yet she still felt horny.

Margot's clothes were nowhere to be found so she had to walk naked back to the frigate. She didn't mind at all. After her joyful experience, there was no doubt in her mind that something in the air was stimulating her senses and increasing her arousal. She still needed to find the source, but there would be plenty of time for that. Now a cold shower was in order... and maybe a long session of masturbation.

"Sorry Doctor. I don't know how we missed those creatures. They didn't show in the scans either," the scout said, apologizing for his team's mistake.

"It's ok. They didn't harm me. Thank you for rescuing me."

Dr. Krasevich is really hot. She has a fine ass, thought the scout walking behind them.

The scouts' suits filtered the air they breathed so the pheromones released by the Entity were not affecting them at the moment. But they didn't wear the suits all the time, and the arousing influence was already crawling through their bloodstream.

***

Unable to help Zoe because of the lock-down, Lauren walked back to Naomi's room. She found her friend sitting on the floor with something writhing in her hand. It was an Acadian worm! It made sense to Lauren how Naomi could have mistaken the plant-creature's tentacles for Acadian worms. She had some of them right here in the frigate!

"Wow! Those are Acadian worms, right? Where did you get them?" Lauren asked.

"Come and join me..." was Naomi's short response.

Lauren thought about it for a moment. There was time to kill anyway and she had heard wonderful things about these little creatures. What a better way to try them for the first time than right now, with the gorgeous Naomi.

Naomi put one end of the worm in her mouth and offered the other end to Lauren, who knelt next to her. Lauren was hesitant. The idea of having a worm in her mouth was a bit repulsive, no matter the reputation of this sexual creature, but she was excited enough to give it a try.

Ok, I'll do this. Just the tip to see how it tastes.

Lauren noticed that the worm was oozing an oily substance that covered its skin and made it very slippery. When she put the tip in her mouth, she happily discovered that it tasted bitter-sweet. The flavor was difficult to describe but it was awesome.